Good Fences, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her last stop had been the hardest. She'd stayed in the parking lot and stared at the cheap, hand lettered sign that stated THREADING AND WAXING, and nothing at all else. They had good yelp reviews, though. Finally she'd gone in, and asked for the works.

It did sting. It still was tender. The asian girl had rubbed soothing lotion on after, and lingered. Her English wasn't very good. But she managed to get across that Morgan had a very 'pretty kitty.' Ten dollars more, and the girl would have "Kiss kitty all better."

Morgan had declined, but had considered it.

Gingerly, she got out of the car, and minced her steps to her front door. It was getting less painful, slowly. She made herself fetch the bags from the trunk, and hated that she had to make two trips.

She relaxed on her couch and let her sore cootch breathe. After a little bit, she pulled out some of her new purchases, removing packaging, and clipping tags off of clothing. Let's see, we'll need that right away. And we'll wear that, with these shoes. And that has to be charged. Oh, and don't forget to install the app on her phone...

***

She walked into the club and glanced around. This was more than new to Morgan, this was alien, frightening. Music thumped so loud she felt it in her bones. Lights were dim colors, red and green and blue. The people moved in strange patterns, and no one looked at her. She made it to the bar, and managed to order something non alcoholic.

She sat on the stool, and jumped right back up. The hard plastic was quite a change from her cushioned car seat, and it had caused the jeweled insert in her ass to move around. Startling. But she could deal. She sat back down, carefully.

She took a deep breath and felt her chest strain against the tight fabric of the top. She was exposed. She liked it, even if no one was looking at her bare midriff, or her barely concealed tits. There was only an inch between the hem of the miniskirt and her freshly waxed pussy. It felt much better now, and the slick skin rubbing against itself was nearly enough to drive her insane on its own.

She surveyed the crowd. Well, the people, really. It was early, the place wasn't packed. Well groomed men, stylish and handsome. Girls wearing less than she was. She didn't really stand out in this crowd. Good. Maybe no one would notice the next step, then.

She pulled her phone out of her purse. This outfit didn't have pockets. She opened up the new app, and tapped a button.

She bit her lip and ducked her head. That was it's lowest setting? Jesus. The egg in her vagina felt like it was trying to shake itself loose. She clenched, involuntarily, and felt her rectum squeeze the butt plug's resilient plastic. This might be too much, the stimulation was intense down there. She gasped, despite herself. Fingers gripped the side of the bar. This wasn't going to take very long.

She met her own eyes in the mirror behind the bar. A stranger looked back at her, someone who looked similar to her, but not the same person. Heavy makeup, styled hair, breasts like they were up on a platter. She watched her breath catch, watched her chest shudder and heave. She licked her painted lips, then shut them tight against a moan that was almost ripped out of her.

She lasted another minute before slumping forward, fumbling at her phone to stop the egg from stimulating her further. She had managed not to scream, but it had been close.

The experiment was a success. She'd cum in front of strangers, wearing less than she ever had in public before. And it had been fucking amazing. She tossed back her drink, plucked out the cherry from among the ice, and left the club.

Out in her car, she finally opened the note from the redhead, sitting on her dashboard. "Any time, any place." Followed by numbers and ats for her socials. Maddix, apparently, was her name. Sydney was the blue haired girl from the toy shop. And Morgan had options, and that was a new thing, too.

***

Back home, she took out the egg and the plug, showered away the makeup and hairspray. It seemed almost a waste, hours of prep time for twenty minutes of showtime. Whatever. She'd killed a Saturday, and had barely thought about Amber at all.

She took her phone to bed with her and realized, shocked, that she didn't have any contact info for her neighbor. It had never come up.

Maddix accepted her friend request on Instagram, and asked if she was busy right now? Morgan explained she'd had a busy day, and was very tired. Then the redhead sent her a picture, and a message that promised the lingerie in that photo was easily removable. Not wanting to seem rude, Morgan got out of bed, stood in front of her mirror, and sent a reply. She wasn't wearing anything at all except the jeweled butt plug, which she made sure was in frame. Maddix responded with some emojis, water splashing, a smiley face with hearts for eyes, and three flames.

Morgan assumed she'd liked her picture, then. The thrill of sending that pic to a stranger, practically, was more than enough to warm her pussy back up. She fell asleep before she could do more than cup the smooth flesh, though. It had been a good day, but it was over.