Good Fences, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd stayed up later than usual, watching YouTube until her wine buzz had worn off. Then that had given her a headache, and she settled on Netflix while she pounded out some code for a recent job, waiting for the Tylenol to take effect. Before she'd known it, it was four am. She'd slept for six hours and still felt a bit thin. She fixed a mug of coffee, and sat at her kitchen table. She figured she should get ready for another session with Amber, but she needed caffeine first.

Ten thirty came, and the side gate opened, a nearly bare nymph slipped through it and ran up to her patio. She took her mug and opened the door. Morgan had to admit, that girl could rock a bikini. This one was cinnamon red, and might have included three square inches of cloth, total.

"Well, good morning, firecracker. How's the hangover?"

"Fine. Sorry about last night. Were you coming over? It's a good day for tanning."

"Just got up. Coffee first. I'll be right over."

Amber's face lit up like a beacon. "Yay! Okay, I'm really sorry. I had way too much wine, and... well. You had fun though, right?"

Morgan nodded, and sipped. Amber took a seat at the table, pushing past Morgan to get there. "Good. Good. What'd you think of Dale? Dreamy, right?"

Morgan swallowed her coffee, almost choking on it. There had been a friendly hand that had casually brushed friendly places as she passed. She sat down. "Yeah. He's nice, he's funny, he really cares about you."

"I know. But you forgot, tall, handsome, and hung."

Morgan was glad her mug was on the table. She still coughed a little. "What?"

"You didn't notice? Can't believe you didn't notice. He was hard most of the night." Amber grinned. "He likes you."

Morgan didn't have a response. This was so strange, a nearly nude girl in her house, upselling her own husband to her, and all before coffee.

"Anyways, I figure, sunbathing, yoga for stretching and warm-up, and then we'll do some strength training after a little light cardio."

"The usual, then?"

"Well. Might have us try out some new things..." Amber's grin didn't dim, but she blushed and looked down at the table. "Anyways. Two hours, tops. Then I'll fix us a little lunch."

"You don't have to..."

"I'm gonna, though. A little salad, and some low carb finger food. It's already set up, it'll be like five seconds to serve." She peered over the lip of Morgan's mug. "Ooh, almost done. Come on, you can do it. Lift that cup, girlfriend!"

Words of encouragement to finish her coffee. This girl was adorable.

***

They stripped while facing each other, Amber just needing to pluck a few strings to get herself out of that bikini. Morgan had to struggle a bit. The blonde watched her patiently, a dreamy smile on her face. Then both girls lotioned up, again facing each other, each watching the others hands. It might have been a little bit of a show, Morgan didn't know. She did know her tits were thoroughly coated, she'd gone over them three times.

Amber turned around and wiggled that cute butt at her. "Me first." Morgan got to work, although this was hardly work. Amber moaned and hummed and pushed herself back into Morgan's hands. The girl was almost purring like a cat.

Morgan didn't forget that last little spot, either. Her finger slipped between those firm cheeks, and laid lightly on Amber's puckered button. She was just there a split second, but it felt intense. Erotic.

She turned around for her turn. Amber's fingers were some kind of magic, working in lotion and soothing bunched muscles at the same time. She moaned, despite herself. Then just as she was fully relaxed, came the final finger. More than a dab, less than a probe, the slicked up digit felt like a flicking tongue, eager for a deeper taste.

Morgan had never really paid attention to that particular orifice before, not in a sexual manner, anyway. She found herself reconsidering her position on that, as she lay face down next to the blonde.

Amber didn't look away or close her eyes. The girls stared at each other, not even an arms length away from the nude, glistening skin of another girl. Morgan saw flecks of gold in the warm brown eyes. They flipped when the timer told them to. Lying on their backs, heads turned to face each other. This time they didn't maintain eye contact, both of them roaming, feasting their gaze on their glazed flesh.

The timer ended things a little too soon for Morgan's taste.

***

Amber was all business the rest of the workout. Solo yoga, the poses called out and lightly corrected. A quick run on the treadmill, Morgan holding her breasts to her chest so she didn't have to dress in that damnable sports bra. Then some weight assisted exercises, squat thrusts and sit ups, and the only sexual thing was that both girls were completely naked throughout. Amber's idea.

Sweaty, tired and gasping, Morgan sat on the weight bench and fanned her face.

"Great workout today. You did so good." Amber's fingers sank into her shoulders from behind. "I think you need a little reward. Some positive reinforcement, to keep your motivation high."

Morgan laughed. "I'm not a dog, you know. I don't need a treat after I do a trick."

"Oh, I didn't mean to... it's just... well, it does work. Just something little."

"Little, huh. Like what?"

"Maybe... oh, I got one." Amber's hands left her back, and the naked girl walked in front of her. From her seated, slouched position, Morgan was confronted with her smooth mound. She straightened up, and got eye level with Amber's navel. Better. Or worse, depending.

"See, the brain likes to reward certain things. Sweet food, you get a little rush of dopamine. Train yourself to crave that reward, and you'll eat a chocolate bar after every little achievement, cuz you think you deserve it."

"Right." It was a perfect little navel on a perfectly flat stomach. Morgan looked up from it, and saw Amber looking down at her.

"So, we should train you to crave something else. Something that gives you that little dopamine rush, without any calories."

"What's on your mind?"

"Just this." Amber bent, put a hand under Morgan's chin, and lifted her face. Their lips touched gently.

Then the blonde took a step back, and Morgan opened her eyes. "Ahh."

"There. Dopamine. Nice, huh?"

Morgan nodded. Very nice. Tender, closed mouth, and fleeting, Morgan still rated it as one of the most erotic kisses she'd ever had. Suddenly, she was really looking forward to her shower, and setting number three.

***

"I can hear you. Getting close?"

"Yah."

"Oh, I bet. Go on, you're almost there. You deserve this, after that terrific workout."

"Uhhn."

"Mm." Amber was pressed to the pebbled glass, her form almost, tantalizingly clear. Morgan could make out that one arm crossed her body, one hand moved below her waist. "I'm close too. Wish I had that wand, I'd already have... ahh... finished. But this is more fun."

Morgan was beyond words, the flickering stream of water was insistent, pushing her button fast and just hard enough. She groaned in response. Amber answered her with a moan.

Call and response, the girls alternated sounds for a moment, then they started to overlap. Morgan finished first, but Amber was close behind, starting her last scream as Morgan wound down to a croak.

Shaking, Morgan opened the shower door, and there was Amber, on her knees. "You okay?"

"Yep. Just... knees went all jello. That was really intense."

Morgan nodded. "Next time, maybe you come in. We can share the wand."

Amber bit her lip. "I... damn, it's tempting." She pushed up to her feet. "But... I don't know. Pretty close to a line for me. I'm married, you know."

Morgan frowned. "Oh, is that... huh." A few things fell into place. It was okay to cum with your girlfriend if there was a little bit of glass between you, because then, technically, you weren't having sex together. It was okay to finger someone's asshole, if you were just applying sunscreen thoroughly. That wasn't cheating, that was being a good friend. It was okay to reward your workout partner for a good set, it wasn't okay to kiss another girl just because you wanted to kiss her. Yoga was yoga, and sometimes bodies just had to press together, the poses said so. It didn't matter where your eyes went while sunbathing, looking wasn't touching, after all.

Morgan understood what was going on now. She wasn't being deliberately tormented, Amber was going as far as she'd let herself go. Sympathy for the blonde swelled in Morgan. All this happened in her head, a flash that took less than a second. "Sorry. I didn't mean to cross a line."

"You didn't, you just offered me a chance to. But I love my Dale, and I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize our relationship." Sure, Morgan thought, unless you have two glasses of wine too many.

She reached for a towel and dried off, while Amber used the shower for its primary purpose. It only took her a couple minutes to get clean. Meanwhile, Morgan did some fast, deep thinking, and came to a decision while she was combing out her hair.

"You okay? Looks like you hurt something."

Morgan smoothed her face. "Oh, I'm fine. Just thinking about something."

"Anything I can help with?"

"Maybe. I'll let you know." Morgan's decision was that this whole thing needed to be two sided. She was tired of being the teasee, it was time to become the teaser.

***

Amber was trying to be a good girl. But it wasso hard.

She had habits, you see, and they were ingrained in muscle memory. Back at the gym, her clients had been very open to alternative forms of workouts, somewhat risque rewards.

So, she could motivate her clients well. A light touch here, a fun yoga pose there, and they'd get through their cardio sets with ease. Encouragement at the weight machines usually involved promises of rewards, fulfilled in the gym's shower room. Leg press ten extra sets, and I'll make you cum on my tongue. She was very good at her job, and her clients hit their fitness goals all the time.

But, that was before Dale. When he'd come along, she'd almost stopped her extracurricular activities. She didn't follow her clients home to have a bed under them while they engaged in vigorous cardio activities. She didn't offer orgasms as motivation. She tried to engage in professional conduct at all times.

But there had been accidents, overwhelmed passion in the moment that she'd regretted. But they were only dating, and it wasn't like she sought these moments out, they just happened.

It was starting to happen again, though.

Her fingers itched to dig into Morgan's huge breasts. Her lips wanted to kiss away beaded sweat. Her pussy wanted her to grab the brunette by the ponytail and pull her face into it.

The offer to join her in the shower was almost too much. She'd spent collective hours in wet, soapy girl embraces at the gym. It was a highlight, something she thought about often. It was something she missed, and couldn't replicate with Dale. He was awesome in every other respect, but slippery tits sliding against each other, that was something he couldn't do for her.

She tried. So hard. To be a good girl. But she didn't think she'd last too much longer.

***

The week went by, and tension built. The girls sunbathed nude, worked out naked, and relaxed on the couch in the afternoon bare. Somehow, nobody touched anybody's bits in any way that wasn't fitness related. Only during their yoga sessions did breasts press together, did butts get grasped. Only while applying sunscreen did hands wander, fingers explore. Only after successful sessions did lips meet. They stayed separate in the shower, taking turns.

But by the end of the week, their yoga sessions were longer, more intense. Amber's workout rewards became open mouthed, tongue swapping make out sessions. They started taking multiple turns riding the wand in the shower, leaving the door open so they could watch each other.

Netflix and chatter on the couch changed on Thursday, when Morgan found a vibrating bullet wedged between the cushions. Amber had lost it Tuesday, after their workout session had left her frustrated, and she'd buzzed herself on the couch waiting for Dale to come home. Morgan clicked it on, and Amber's eyes followed her hand as it went between her legs. After she came, she passed it back to its owner, who was more than ready for it. Amber laid back on the couch, opened herself wide and let Morgan see every fold. Then with one finger on her clit, the blonde took the bullet to her puckered back door, and came, screaming, in moments.

The next day, the lotion ritual became a touch more involved. Morgan didn't just dab that last spot, she circled it, teased it, and put a gentle finger in it deep. Amber shivered in the hot sun and pushed hard against her hand. "Ah! Yes, just like... hmm. Gotta get it all covered. Mm. Your turn?" Morgan received the same treatment, and found herself wanting to hump that lubed up finger even deeper into her.

Their workout session was short, their shower session long. This time Amber stayed in the shower stall with Morgan, their backs against the cold tile.

They didn't touch, much. Wrists crossed wrists as they passed the wand back and forth. Maybe a knee touched a leg. Lips didn't meet, although they hovered fractions of an inch away from doing so. No time for chilling on the couch afterward, Amber had plans.

Friday was date night, and Amber and Dale went out. This time, at the club, she dragged him to a dark corner after dancing for only a few minutes, and had him pin her to the wall with his cock. They pulled over en route to the restraunt, fucked again behind bushes in the park. At the restaurant, the waitress got a huge tip for keeping it quiet when Amber ducked under the table, and got Dale's load in her mouth for an appetizer. They didn't make it home before fucking again, this time in a parking lot of an abandoned video store.

She was frantic. Her appetite seemed unbound, never fulfilled. He kept rising to the challenge, matched her energy, fucked her like she wanted, hard and rough. But men do have their limits, and by two AM, he was out of gas.

Amber lay in her bed next to her unconscious man. She'd used him up, and was still hungry. She got up and went downstairs, reliable number three in the shower finished her off again. In the kitchen, hydrating after, she looked out at the two lounge chairs on the lawn, and realized that no matter how good she tried to be, there were gonna be some bad things happening soon.

***

Morgan woke with the dawn on Saturday. She never did that shit.

She'd also passed out on her couch, another first for her. A long porn video was playing on her laptop, on mute. She still had a grip on her third largest dildo, in her left hand. A red light blinked on it, its battery was depleted.

She might be a little oversexed right now. Her Friday had been equally frustrating, after cumming in the shower with her friend five or six times, she'd come home and continued, running through almost every sex toy she had. One experiment had yielded spectacular results, using two at once. A small vibrating wand against her asshole, while a multi featured dildo stirred and hummed in her vagina. She was definitely reconsidering her prior attitude on anal stimulation.

Ugh, the room smelled like fish and vinyl.

Pee, then shower, and coffee, then... fuck. What? Back to battery operated substitutes? Her contracts were all clear, no jobs in her queue, so she couldn't distract herself with work. Maybe she should go out.

The problem with that was, the only place she wanted to go was next door. She didn't bother to dress after her shower, it seemed superfluous.

She occupied herself while a pot of coffee brewed with cleaning. All toys went to charge up, air freshener was sprayed liberally, she cleaned the couch before her juices stained it irreparably.

After she took her last toy upstairs, it had rolled forgotten under the couch, she stood at her bedroom window and looked down. Those two green squares, bordered by fences. That one, over there, with the lounge chairs set to catch the sun, had offered her a lot of change. She loved how she felt with the sun on her skin, the breeze between her legs. Shame that feeling had to stay within the confines of their yard. Such a small space to feel so free.

Did it, though? Have to stay behind wooden fences? She wandered to her other upstairs room, the one she hadn't known what to do with. Its windows faced front. An empty lot stretched in front of her, the blind back side of a strip mall to her left.

No cars moved on the street. Every house to her right was vacant, none of the nearby businesses would open for an hour. She could... Did she dare?

Before she could change her mind, she ran down the stairs, made sure her front door was unlocked, and put bare feet on her sidewalk. She walked past Amber's house, and kept walking.

This. The fear, the anticipation, the pure adrenaline this little jaunt was giving her. Better than coffee. She made it to the end of the block before she turned and ran back to her house. She'd touched the stop sign, a goal she'd set halfway down.

Back inside she felt giddy, exhilarated. She sipped a cup of coffee and weighed options. She decided to try that again. The street was still empty, and she made another run, whacked the red sign, and ran back, holding her tits so they didn't bounce and give her a black eye.

Inside, she put her back on her closed front door and her fingers on her clit. She was so turned on, she came in seconds.

Shaking, she plopped on the couch. That had been interesting. New vistas opened up to her. How far did she dare take this new kink? Would it tide her over until Amber finally buckled to pressure and buried her nose in Morgan's snatch?

She didn't know, but she did know she wanted to explore it a bit more.

The whole day was still in front of her. Tomorrow was another cookout, and Morgan knew that it would be a chance to push the neighbors. Nudge them a bit towards a night of fun and satisfaction. But that was tomorrow, so far away. And it might not work out.

Best thing, then, would be to live in the moment, get her rocks off now instead of banking on something that might not happen. She woke up her laptop, and started doing some research.

***

Thankfully, the sex toy store was open twenty four hours a day. Early on Saturday morning, though, it was practically deserted. One sleepy looking clerk, a girl with piercings and blue hair, was the only other person there.

The girl woke up when Morgan pulled her shopping cart up to the counter.

"Wow. Plans for the weekend?"

"Girl, if I had plans, I wouldn't need these."

Blue hair picked up an item. "Strap on implies someone else will be helping."

"That's a just in case."

"Good luck then. Um. This isn't really a starter butt plug. You okay with that?"

"Hm. I might be getting ambitious there. Is there one you'd recommend?"

"Follow me."

***

She was several thousand dollars poorer when she arrived back home, just after noon. But she had a trunk full of new clothes and toys. She also had the blue haired girl's contact info. "In case your just in case doesn't work out."

Morgan had explained that she didn't know for sure if she liked girls, just that one girl in particular had made an impression. Sydney had just smiled, linked up her Instagram, and said to give it a gander.

The girl at the boutique where she'd spent an hour in the changing room had been even more forward. That girl, a freckled, sleek redhead, had gone down on both knees and stuck her nose up Morgan's new short skirt. Well, not right away, there had been some preliminary flirting. And she'd asked nicely.

It wouldn't have been cheating on Amber. Amber wasn't in a relationship with Morgan. The redhead had been remarkably insistent, eager, and charming. Morgan only debated for a moment, then let the pointy tongue finish her. Her first time with another woman... thrown away in a dressing room. She felt dirty, but not ashamed. The redhead had passed her a slip of paper after her purchase. Morgan hadn't looked at it yet. Probably another phone number.