Good Fortune and Damn Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I experienced my excitement in a very concrete fashion as I viewed her lovely breasts hidden behind her sexy bra; each beautiful curve distorted by two cute little bumps, the telltale sign of Rori's hard, stiff and yet to be revealed nipples. With each button undone, I moved my lips lower below her neckline. With every encumbrance now unfastened, I slowly peeled back her blouse as Rori shifted her shoulders and arms to allow for its delicate removal. As promised, I folded it up neatly and made preparation to keep this item of clothing in a safe and dry place.

Rori's khaki shorts were multi-pocketed with generously wide leg openings. Rori remained very still, offering only slight purrs as the process unfolded. I returned to caressing her cheeks and the newly exposed skin on her back with the back of my hands. I walked around behind her, kissing her shoulders ever so gently, gliding my wet lips to where her bodice once was.

I turned her shoulders so she faced me and I began kissing and licking my way down to the tops of her breasts, still trussed in her pale blue lace garment. I moved my tongue along the edge just above Rori's bra, giving her little distracting smooches while I moved my hands to her belt.

I pulled the end out of the loops to uncinch the elasticized belt. It was easy undoing the belt. I quickly had it dangling free, giving me access to the pair of buttons just below Rori's navel. I was not real smooth, but after a couple of tugs and explorations to see how the two-button fastener was constructed, her waistband was also undone. I moved my hands up her sides, tickling her ribs and then around under her arms and ever so slowly brought them down to her hips. I slid my fingers under the loosened waistband, unzipping her zipper and then worked my hands back around her hips and cupped her butt cheeks with a light squeeze.

Rori's breaths were audible and steamy, matching the steamy summer evening air. She seemed to be tiring of my slow and deliberate pace. She shook her hips as if to speed up the removal of her pants. I took the hint and pulled my hands off of her buns and gave the waistband a nudge, expecting her shorts to drop to her ankles. I was accustomed to the ease in which my own trousers fell while undressing myself. Her shorts hung up on her curvy hips; I would have to use a different approach to remove this lady's pants. I bent my knees to grab the cuffs and pulled straight down. With a little shimmy-shake from Rori, her shorts were now where I wanted then, down around her ankles.

She stepped out of her pants and stood in the moonlight in her pale blue lace bra and a pair of satin bikini panties printed with large red roses fenced in by a wide, white lace trim that hugged her waist. I stepped back and told her she looked totally fantastic in the moonlight. She quickly said, "I don't think you've seen all you want to see yet - I certainly haven't."

Saying nothing, I took her by the hand and had her sit down on a large quarried block of limestone at the water's edge. I touched both of her shoulders with my hands and twisted her around so her back was to me. I used both of my hands to unhook the three eye-hooks holding her bra in-place. I finished quick enough, but Rori teased me, "When you get really good, a girl will expect you to be able to do that in a smooth, one-handed motion."

"I'll be happy to keep practicing to improve my skills. But up until now, opportunities to develop such skills have never seemed to come my way."

"I think those opportunities might come your way if a pair of fortunes align themselves properly. Maybe tonight is just one of those fortunate nights for you Carl."

In a low voice, Rori spoke words of encouragement to me, then she hesitated as if she had something else to say. She began again in a shy voice with her hands on her knees, "So... you've never really done this before..." her voice trailing off as she looked at me with a tight smile and eyes that sparkled in the light of the rising moon.

"Well, maybe I've had a chance to cop a feel now and again. I guess I could admit to a few awkward starts, but those opportunities kind of fell apart for some reason. Me and girls have usually not connected too well... at least not up until tonight. You don't mind me saying that? Do you?"

"That's all right. I think you can safely say that Carl." Rori gave me a reassuring smile as she continued to sit up straight with her knees pressed together on her limestone seat.

I felt foolish and embarrassed after admitting to my sexual inexperience to a half naked lady sitting in front of me. I had gotten this far with a cute girl, yet once again I'd said something and now she must be thinking I was a dolt. Just a boy. A loser who had yet to make it with a girl. This evening was going so well, then I had to go and confess my shortcomings - they were probably obvious to her by now anyway. And now, just like every time before, this good, easy fun with Rori was doomed to a failed finish. I was going to remain sexually unfulfilled forever.

Rori just sat there with an enigmatic smile looking at me with her undone bra hanging on her shoulders. I expected her to put herself back together, get dressed and ask to be taken back home. But she didn't.

The sweet and almost pleading look on her face for me to do something, gave me the gumption to speak. If I did say something maybe it'd totally destroy my evening, or maybe my words could rescue me from feeling like an inexperienced loser. Things had gone well up until this moment. I'd take my chances. "So... what about you?" I hoped my voice sounded bolder than the way I was feeling.

"I guess I'd say about the same as you. I could admit to some flirting that kind of led to some situations with boys. Yeah, they were a little bit awkward. Those situations got off to a bumpy start, never quite..."

I blurted out, "Yeah, I'll admit, you've gotten me off to a bumpy start as well." I was sure Rori would get the double entendre; I hoped my risqué joke would break the tension and offer the salvation I desperately sought.

My racy hint made Rori giggle as she dropped her gaze to look at the rigid shadow in my pants two feet in front of her face. "I think a bumpy start is a good start for both you and me this time around Carl." She grinned a shy grin as she lifted her eyes from my pants to my eyes. "Bumpy starts have not worked out so well for me before, at least not up until tonight. You don't mind me saying that? Do you?"

"That's all right. I think you can safely say that." I echoed her words to me just a moment ago back to her.

Far from mocking me, this young woman seemed to be encouraging me. Understanding that I could trust Rori with my secrets gave me a feeling of protective invincibility toward her. A heavy weight evaporated from my gut, I felt weightless and ready to float away to heaven. We were enchanted with one another and enchanted by the giddy possibility of tonight's potential. Potential to go to new places with one another, places which neither of us had been able to reach in our earlier, awkward younger days.

The strong tug of my sensual male desire was undeniable as Rori sat partially undressed in the silver light of the moon, but equally undeniable for me was a sudden, overwhelming sweet intimacy that swept over me as I looked at her, mixing lust with affection. I wanted to ravage her. I wanted to possess her and sweep her away to be all mine.

"Carl, you're standing there like a silly goose in the moonlight. Didn't you once promised a girl to combine your cookie fortune with hers. But sir, both of those intriguing fortunes are still dangling out there unfulfilled as the full moon rises." Rori humphed again in her unique way, a cute idiosyncrasy of which I was growing quite fond. "And here I sit, a girl half undone, waiting for her wishes to be fulfilled under the full moon. Didn't you once tell a young lady that the bitterest of regrets come from a failure to try, not from trying but failing?"

I laughed at hearing my own contrived wisdom being quoted back to me. "I am fortunate to have such a wise and beautiful young lady sitting before me under a full moon. Thanks for not snickering at my admission of my inexperience."

With a new found confidence and a growing sense of naughty adventurousness I took a bow, dipping my head and sweeping my arms wide with upturned palms as if I were in a position to grant Rori her request, "As you wish. Let us not risk the calamity that befalls those who ignore the voice of a stale cookie." Any hesitancy or awkwardness vanished in the moonlight as the promise of good sexy fun began to unfold before us moonstruck flirts.

Rori gave a little giggle and threw her shoulders forward and pulled off her bra and handed it to me. I folded it in half and laid it on top of her folded blouse and shorts. I was stunned. A cute girl who was my accidental dinner date about two hours ago had just bared her beautiful breasts to me with unabashed glee. I was charmed. I was throbbing and stiff. The sight of her perfect pair of white breasts seemed all the whiter and purer in contrast to her silver dollar sized dark areolas spreading like a deep moonshadow, nearly covering the whole tip of her wondrous orbs.

Rori folded her hands behind her head and gave a little shimmy to her shoulders, wagging her tits in a playful private show for me. The wiggle and jiggle of Rori's teasing with her magnificent, curved feminine forms undid me. I gulped and locked my knees to brace myself against the sudden instability that buckled my legs and loins. The mesmerizing power of Rori's bare breasts under the full moon drove me into a state of crazed lunacy. I wish that I could say that I used a suave, debonair motion toward my beckoning little mermaid, but I think the reality was more like a swoon, catching my fall as I dropped next to a topless Rori seated on her quarried block.

I scooted my hips next to Rori's bottom and reached over to run my hand through her wavy hair draped over her left shoulder. Rori stiffened her spine, bowing her shoulders back so that her breasts presented full and firm as she kept her gaze out over the dark water. Rori seized a quick, sipping gulp of air the instant I touched her neck. Her breaths became rapid, her breasts heaved in the humid darkness as she studied the moonlight playing on the glassy surface of our secluded Dam Luck swimming hole. Rori's head was motionless while I caressed the nape of her neck and watched her breasts rise and fall with profound gratitude for this girl who had serendipitously fallen in with me.

My turbulent sexual excitement grew as I realized my good fortune to be alone with her this evening. I moved my fingers across her shoulder and let them fall along the slope of her upper breast as I pressed my lips to her ear and took tiny nibbles with my lip-covered teeth. Rori rewarded me with tremorous yips as the pace of her breathing quickened and she slumped into my side. I touched the tip of my wet tongue into her ear, bringing an escaping series of quick sighs from Rori's throat, having burst free from the pent up frozen breaths inside her chest. I traced my finger tips along the curvature of her smooth breast, crossing the dark moonshadow surrounding her pert, taut, upturned nipple and gave her rigid berry a little squeeze. With a loud, low moan Rori shuddered and slumped into my chest.

With a quick twist, Rori sprung around to face me, her hands flew to my head's side, grabbing my ears and holding me tight as she planted her lips against mine with a fierce and passionate peck. She held my head in a tight embrace as she mauled my mouth with greedy, spasmodic movements as she hummed and whimpered through her messy process of devouring my kisses. She was hungry and greedy, and a great kisser.

I kept my hands on Rori's warm, smooth and fascinating breasts the best I could while I thrilled to the new and untold pleasure of a woman's passionate kisses galloping across my face. I cupped my hands under Rori's titties, falling in lust with the feel of their heft as they rested in my palms, so smooth, curvy and sexy. The tender touch of a woman's bare breast was an exquisite dream come true after years of lustful imagining.

With slow, sensuous petting I let my fingers crawl back to her hard nipples. I was gasping in sexual exhilaration as I pinched her spongy tissue between thumb and forefinger, exploring her with small tugs on her nips before I released them. I palmed them once again, lifting them in my hands like a silken sack of precious rubies. I was beside myself in a prickly, tickling buzz of sexual excitement. I got a light grip on her nipples, one in each hand, and I gently pulled them both at the same time, making Rori sweep her hands behind my head and pull me tight to her as she shot her tongue between my lips and teeth.

My first French kiss. It was sloppy, slippery, hot, steamy wet and oh so glorious. Our tongues battled back and forth, first Rori subduing my tongue, only to be counter attacked by my hot tongue forcing itself into her mouth where they twisted and tangled like a pair of mating serpents. We moaned and mauled one another as our arms and hands flailed up and down heads, necks, backs and chests. We were both getting dizzy, in part because of our mutual need for air; so we broke our impassioned lips apart and ceased our moonlight madness for a moment.

I was panting and stroking Rori's skin and petting her breasts, watching her to see what might happen next. After a moment, I reached up to brush Rori's cheek, she took a deep breath and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and whispered to me, "Wow. I never felt anything like that before. I'm addicted to you now; like there was a drug in my fortune cookie."

I gave Rori a hug, "Yeah Rori, that was sweet for me too -- and spicy, like a Wok and Roll red plate special. I hope you're not settling for just a makeout session; because as I recall, my fortune said something about finding pleasure across the water tonight, and we have yet to cross the water." I nodded my head toward the pool a few feet from where we sat.

Rori gave me one of her humphs, "And as I recall, my fortune said something about my wishes being fulfilled under the full moon. And I think just maybe there are a few unfulfilled wishes yet to be granted to me before this big ol' moon sets on us out here at Dam Luck."

I stood and pressed my hands together in front of my face and bowed deeply toward Rori, saying "A-so." This made Rori laugh at our inside joke.

Peeking at Rori's flowered panties with a mischievous grin, I said, "Now, it is time to pick some roses. Tell me now if there are any thorns I should know about."

Rori humphed, "I am horny, not thorny."

I stood silent and motionless looking over at her tits from under my eyelids. Rori leaned back, bracing herself with her arms out behind her, allowing me the pleasure of admiring her moonlit mounds topped by the magnetic charm of her brassy areolas at the base of her perfect nipples. I held my stance, not moving, just breathing in the jasmine scented air with loud inhalations. Rori continued to recline in a seductive manner as my eyes scanned her over and over in the stillness of the evening warmth. I stared at her hard nipples with a long and intense gaze. Rori sat still as the silence between us drew out into a long, aching quiet.

I was aware of my erection. It was a hot iron extending down my right inner thigh, straining with immense force against my underwear. It jerked in tiny, involuntary little spasms at the erotic sight of Rori's glistening tits displayed in a provocative and inviting pose on the old stone block. The silence stretched out for several more awkward moments, until Rori broke into a girlish giggle as she tossed her hair over her shoulder with a taunting shake of her titties in an effort to break my locked-in, lusting look. Her girlish giggle broke the spell under which her feminine charms had ensnared me. With the playful hint, I stepped toward Rori. She held still as she watched me come stand in front of her and she let out a nervous giggle once again.

I leaned in toward her reclined form, placing my hands next to her hips. I could feel the slinky fabric of her panties against my wrists as I moved my lips to her nose. I gave her a little smooch and then touched the tip of her nose with the tip of my tongue. Rori closed her eyes and drew in a large breath. I followed with another light kiss to her nose, then dropped my lips to hers for a lingering kiss that I held for a long time as Rori's moist breaths pushed from her nostrils onto my upper lip. With a slinky, slow motion, I parted my lips to let my tongue hunt for her wet mouth. Like a python in search of its prey, I slipped between her lips, easing under her teeth and found her waiting for me. We tangled tongues once again. I came at her flicking and probing her hard teeth, her firm and slippery palette and the succulent, fleshy tongue inflamed by hot breaths rising from her belly. I gave Rori a couple more quick flicks with my tongue and withdrew from her mouth, hunting for more supple flesh.

I gave Rori a kiss on her chin. She threw her head back with eyes closed, exposing her throat in an impassioned pose of surrender. I nibbled, suckled and licked my way down her arched throat as Rori removed the support of her arms and laid flat on her back. I held my lips on her flesh as she adjusted herself, giving her my soft licks and nibbles, eliciting rolling murmurs of pleasure from the woman beneath me.

I let my tongue continue to travel lower, leaving a wet trace from the tip of her nose to the middle of her ribs where her cleavage began. I balanced over my lady as she twitched and squirmed under the teasing touched of my tongue. With heightened anticipation from both above and below, I nuzzled into her right breast as it rose like a beautiful beacon in the light of an early summer's moon.

With the first touch of my face against her breast, Rori raised her hands to her cheeks, holding her face in her palms as she sighed out deep sounds of bliss from between her covering hands. The soft sounds of Rori's sensual enjoyment stirred me to go for the intimacy which I had often dreamed of; my lips encircled her erect nipple. I closed my eyes as I rolled my tongue over her, taking in every little bump and dip on the surface of her erotic pebble with every sensitive nerve I could employ on my tongue's tip. Rori offered tiny little squeaks as I played with her between my lips.

This was the most wondrous experience in my life. The experience of having a cute young lady willingly offer me this kind of intimate nuzzle with her breasts made me want to howl at the moon. I licked and sucked her right breast; it was such amazing fun, that I found myself wanting to try her left breast. I slid my tongue around her nipple and off to her other waiting twin. It was almost as much fun as the first. Rori simpered and moaned the whole time, keeping me uncomfortably stiff and making me crazy as I listened to her purring sex sounds. Her chest was covered with my spit; I was drooling over her when I straightened up to take an appreciative look at the banquet spread out before me.

"Now, about this rose garden..." I hovered over her belly with my arms straight at her sides as

Rori remained on her back. At my question, Rori raised her legs into the air up along my sides. I stepped back, took another admiring look at the girl before I let my desires carry me away. I plunged back between her up stretched legs, rolling my open hands up her legs until I reached the lacey waistband circling her hips. I slipped my fingers under the fabric at each hip and worked her panties off of her, slipping them off over her thighs, knees and ankles until they were but a trophy bouquet of flowery sweet nothings wadded up in my fingers. I unwadded her dainties and folded them up nice and placed them in the pile on top of her bra and street clothes.