Good Fortune and Damn Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rori sat up, crossed her legs with a last vestige of modesty, hiding her pussy below a thick bush of dark hair that made an erotic contrast with her alabaster skin. The view of her pubic hair visible about her demurely crossed thighs gave my pole a jolt as if I was about to cream my shorts. Rori then asked in a shy tone, "What do you think?"

"I'm feeling, not thinking right now," was my best answer.

With a broad grin, but still in a shy voice, Rori asked, "Well Carl, what are you feeling then?"

"I'm feeling quite fortunate to be with you right now. I am feeling sort of fizzy. I feel like this is the most fun I ever had..."

Rori interrupted my stammering attempts at explaining my chaotic feelings, "...that is, 'the most fun you've ever had - with your clothes on', isn't that how that trite phrase goes?"

I laughed an embarrassed laugh as she hinted at the stark disparity in our state of dress.

"Tell me Carl, what else are you feeling right now?" Rori asked as she deliberately dropped her eyes to my crotch where I knew my erect penis was pounding out a prominent profile in my shorts. "Hmm? You can tell me, what are you really feeling?"

It was my turn to be a little shy and modest; I hesitated to explain my man manifestations to a girl. But I had just undressed her and run my hands and tongue over much of her naked body; I owed this naked lady a truthful explanation. "I am feeling really aroused right now. You are stunningly beautiful and very easy to enjoy -- both in company and in body. Rori, I can't help it, I have a hot and throbbing boner inside my pants 'cause of you. I'm feeling pretty horny to tell the truth."

Rori let out with a squeaky chortle as she covered her mouth in mock surprise as I bared the truth to her. Rori dropped her hands from in front of her mouth and crossed her arms in front of her chest; "You know what I'm feeling right now Carl? I'm feeling kind warm and sticky; actually rather hot and bothered in this humid night air. I'm feeling ready for a little skinny dipping adventure. A swim across the waters, as it were."

"Excellent observation. Would you care to join me my dear as I seek to find pleasure across the waters tonight?"

"If I joined you in your search for pleasure across the water, do you think that I might have my wishes fulfilled under the full moon?" Rori was sounding quite frisky as she held to the directives found in our fortune cookies.

"I can assure you my lady, I will do all that is in my power to see to it that your wishes, whatever they may be, are fulfilled under this lovely full moon above us."

" - In bed?" Rori added.

We laughed together at her added phrase which began as a flirty, fun little oddity which she had introduced me to at the restaurant; and was now seeming to foretell a possible steamy, entangling encounter where we would both lose our virginity on the shore of Dam Luck.

"Carl, chop, chop! You've got your surprise date all undressed and nowhere to go. Fulfill one of my full moon wishes and drop your trousers young man. Chop, chop!"

Rori leaned back on the large stone and watched me as I pulled my shirt over my head and easily undid my shorts and dropped them to the ground. I turned my back to Rori and bent over and untied my sneakers and took off my socks. "Oh look! I see there is a full moon tonight. It's a fortunate girl who get to enjoy what is coming into view," observed my audience of one in a playful and excited voice.

Rori motioned for me to come a step closer to her, where she eagerly pulled my underwear down to my knees. No surprise, I had a huge boner spring up to salute her. Rori wrapped a hand around my erect poker and said, "This guy looks pretty happy to see me -- I am so glad you didn't just have a banana in your pocket."

Rori inspected my soldier with a curious look as she used the tips of her fingers to test the rigid shaft and run her fingers over the fleshy, red hot end of my cock with a couple of exploratory squeezes, just like I'd done when I first touched her nipples. I stood at attention, soaking in the attention of Rori's light fondling of my branding iron. Rori raised her head to look into my face as she stroked me, at first letting her fingers traipse down the top of my shaft, then returning to the sensitive head before gliding over the tip and stroking the underside of my boner. "Is it all right if I touch your balls Carl?" I nodded my head in ascent, feeling too hypersensitive to converse with words. Rori petted my nuts with the lightest of touches, waving her palm over my tightened scrotum, brushing my bristling pubic hairs. I could feel every follicle rise to her intimate touch.

"Do you like it when I do that?" I again offered a wordless, but vigorous nod in answer to her question while I took shallow, labored breaths.

"Um, me too," she whispered in a sulky voice. Rori rolled her fingers around the girth of my shaft and began to slide her grip up and down the length of my erection. "Is it all right if I do this?" She asked as she studied my face, which was radiating immeasurable bliss.

I spoke, "That feels delightful. But I don't think I will last very long if you keep that up. I'm really hot and horny. I don't know if I can control myself much longer; I'm afraid you'll make me cum before we really get started."

"Should I stop touching you this way, at least for now?"

I sighed, not wanting her to stop, but not wanting to cum too early and disappoint her and make her feel unsatisfied with me as a lover. She was my first lover and I was hers. She deserved more than a quickie from me, I owed her that. We were going to remember this night at Dam Luck for the rest of our lives; I wanted to make it a good memory for both of us. "The night is young," I said as she let go of my pulsing cock. "This all started out as an innocent invitation to go skinny dipping. What if we get back to that plan, I think we're both dressed appropriately to find pleasure across the waters about now."

With a humph, Rori scoffed, "An invitation to go skinny dipping - yes. But an innocent invitation - No, I don't think so Carl. You seem like a nice enough guy, but you are a guy."

"You're the one who insisted that I add 'in bed' to the end of my fortune when I read it to you. What's a guy supposed to think when a pretty young thing tells him to modify his fortune in that way? Huh?"

Rori humphed, "Spoken just like a typical guy."

I shook my head. "OK, I say it's time I seek some pleasure across the waters - in bed; but I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for unless you agree to accompany me. Are you ready?"

Rori dropped her head and gave me a shy chortle as she held up her arms. I took her by the hand and helped her rise to her feet beside her stone slab. "Wait here." I said to her as she dropped her hands in front of her pussy.

As promised, I slipped behind some other rocks a little ways away up the shore and hid our clothes. I told Rori, "We've snuck in through the back way into this lake over an abandoned and flooded quarry. Most people come in from the other side, but it is possible that someone else might show up at this spot later on. In that case I can retrieve our clothes without being seen and we can dress again and get home without needing to explain too much." She appreciated the forethought and caution.

I returned to the stone where Rori waited with her legs crossed and her taut titty nipples pointing out across the moonlit waters. I waded into the shin-deep water at the front of the stone and Rori climbed onto my back, wrapping her legs around my waist and holding my neck and pressing her nipples into my shoulder blades. As Rori held on, I waded deeper into the water. I was about to warn her that I was not sure where the drop-off into the deep began, and it could be sudden. But I never got the chance, the next step had me in over my head. Down we both went. Rori released me with a yelp as we both bobbed to the surface. We were laughing as I asked, "Is there a Red Cross card holder in the house?"

Rori said, "I can save you," and she reached below the surface and grabbed my dick and began to tow me back toward shore.

I said, "If you pull too hard, I'd rather be dead." She let my penis go and said that she needed to check airways. She put her lips to mine, but she didn't exhale very hard as we dog-paddled in the warm water tightly embracing.

Rori apologized, "I hope I didn't grab your penis too hard; that move is not sanctioned by the American Red Cross. If I did hurt you in any way, I might be able to make it up to the big guy a little later on." She again reached down under the water and gave my cock a comforting few strokes as if to say, 'can we still be friends'?

We frolicked in the warm and refreshing water as we slowly paddled our way across the little lake. I could not get enough of caressing her breasts as I watched them float, buoyant and luscious just under the water's surface. Rori liked to swim over next to me and climb onto my back as I carried her further out into the moonlit pool. After paddling and playing for a little ways, I would roll over, dunking Rori under the water. I would swim up behind her, cupping her breast in each hand, palming her hard nipples before letting my hands dive down her belly where I could feel her pubic hair filter between my fingers.

As I swam behind Rori, my stiff dick would rub up against her butt and surf up her back. I imagined my cock slipping inside her wet, virgin pussy. As I swam with Rori's back at my chest, I experimented with angles and positions, hoping that if it came to making love to a girl for the first time tonight, that I'd act like I knew where and how all of the tabs and slots were to connect. Rori may have suspected what I was up to. When she felt my log poke around her ass, she would float rather than swim and give pleasant umm sounds as I played around her pussy's back porch trying to gain my range for landing a good first time fuck.

After titty groping and some underwater bluffing flying fucks, Rori would then switch places and climb on me, fondling my buttocks as she stretched up to nibble my ear and wrap her legs under my hips and grind her pussy on my back and butt.

Once we were in the middle of our moonlit pool, I said, "I have a riddle for you: What is hard, cylindrical and full of seamen?"

Rori snickered, "I give up, you tell me."

"OK, I'll give you a hint." I rolled over to float on my back and floated into a position so that my erection stood above the water's surface.

I made sonar pinging sounds and she then said, "Oh, I thought you were talking about your cock, it being hard and full of semen and all, but you wanted me to say a 'submarine!'"

"Aye aye Captain! Periscope up!" I said as I paddled again so that my erection extended above the surface.

"What do those seamen see when their periscope is up?" Rori inquired.

"They see a beauty on her maiden voyage."

Rori, giggled at that, and asked "Should I be concerned about being way out here in the middle of the ocean with a submarine full of seamen watching me? I mean, might I get 'torpedoed' or something?"

"You are my quarry in this quarry."

"Don't get redundant with me young man!" was her response as she splashed a handful of water into my face.

"But surely you must have your own defenses from submarine attacks, allow me to check." I put my arm around Rori's waist and pulled her close to me and ran my fingers down below the waterline and between her frog-kicking legs. I slid my fingers up the inside of her legs and exclaimed, "Good God! Woman. You have a torpedo tube, but alas it is empty!"

Rori sighed. "Hmmm. Too bad, I hope that is OK - for now."

We embraced as we tread water, each of us letting our hands roam across the enticing body opposite us, feeling for underwater treasures and dreaming of rich and intimate experiences. We paddled and fondled our way through the dark water, crossing over to the trees on the far shore. I suggested we get out and drip dry off on some of the large quarried blocks left abandoned at the edge of the water.

I placed my hand under Rori's tush and boosted her out of the water so she could climb onto one of the large stone blocks. I stroked Rori's belly, breasts and bottom as she leaned into me, "Carl, whisper my fortune from dinner tonight into my ear. Do you remember it?"

I teased her, "Ah Rori, my mind has moved on quite a bit since I first saw you walk into The Wok and Roll -- it said something about a full moon? Yes, it's coming back to me now, 'Your wishes will be fulfilled under the full moon... under the full moon -- in bed, wasn't that the whole deal?"

"Yes it was." She said with a sigh. "Do you know what my wishes are under the full moon tonight?"

"I think they might be the same as mine", I answered. "That silvery moon looks like a 'Big O' up there in the sky doesn't it?"

"Carl, your fortune said that you would find pleasure across the water, and here we are, our fortunes have crossed so well tonight."

"Just damn luck? Or sweet fortune cookie magic?" I asked.

Rori mused, "Maybe a little of both. Or maybe a lot of both. I don't really understand how this has all happened. I like it though, it's sweet. All of this makes a girl think about her wishes you know."

Rori laid flat on her back, watching the stars twinkle through the humid summer night's sky. Rori looked like she was an artistic nude which had been sculpted out of the cream-colored limestone block underneath her. I ran my fingers through her wet hair as she spoke to me in a faraway hush. I loved the smell of her wet hair. I loved the smooth feel of her skin. I loved her little chirps, moans and squeaks as I romanced her. I loved how easy and fun she was to be with. It was a perfect summer night, a night of good fortune.

I was sexually aroused and excited to take this chance for romance further with Rori. I was nervous; what if this was as far as Rori wanted to go? If I pressed my luck too hard, would she recoil from my advances? I was between a rock and a hard place; the hard place was evident between my legs.

Rori stretched her arms over her head and with her quiet voice asked me, "Carl, why do you think this place is called Luck Creek?"

Being a bit slow on the uptake, I offered a historical guess, "It was likely named after some early settler in these here parts; probably some scruffy old dude named Jedediah Luck homesteading here to escape his creditors."

"I think Luck Creek is a good name, no matter how it came to be. I think it's a good name because I think we're lucky to be here tonight." Rori paused after her wistful opinion, then in a shy voice Rori asked me a question while she kept her eyes looking up at the moon, "Carl, do you feel like getting lucky tonight? 'Cause I think this is a good place and a good time for that. I think it could count as one of my wishes."

My flagging penis took notice of Rori's words and sprung once again into a towering inferno of lust with a flush of hot blood out of my brain and rushing into my cock. I wanted her now more than ever. I wanted to mount her and have her pussy wrap around my seething rod as I pumped her hard, fucking her as she lay underneath me making me erupt in an explosion of hot sperm, blasting away forever my virginity. Oh damn yes! I wanted to get lucky tonight. Yes, I wanted to fuck away our virginity together under the full moon on a hot summer night. She was offering me the chance to take her virginity, it was an offer that my straining cock and blue balls would take in a heartbeat.

I rolled to my side and leaned over to plant a passionate kiss on her lips as I petted her forehead and carried my hand over the top of her head and damp hair. I broke off the kiss and moved my lips down her throat, intending to return to her upturned breasts where I had enjoyed myself a little earlier in the evening. Rori caught my head between both of her hands and stopped my progress. With an easy gesture she lifted my head so that I was looking into her eyes. "You know Carl, I've never really done this before. Will you promise to be gentle with me?"

I inched back up to give her another passionate kiss on the lips. It was a kiss of reassurance. I finished my kiss and whispered into her ear, "I promise. You just let me know how you're doing. I'll listen to you. I promise."

Rori pulled my head and snapped it back to her lips as she held me tight by the temples while she tongued me as a way of thanking me for my promised approach to her first time. Rori released me and I positioned myself over her, nose to nose as she beamed a broad smile at me, brighter than the moon above us. "Carl, don't think that I don't want to make love with you out here, I do. Carl, I'm all melty inside my girl parts and I want you to make love to me. It's just that I've heard that the first time can be painful at first for girls. I think my hymen is long gone, but I'm still a wee bit nervous - but mostly I'm really ready to try it with you. I'm all breathy and excited and bothered, but just be gentle, OK?"

I licked her ear making her squeal. I whispered, "I promise."

With that, Rori gently guided my head with her hands and placed it between her legs as she lay flat on her back on our big stone block which tilted slightly toward the water. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted her to get just what she wanted and enjoy her good fortune. I spread her labia with two fingers from each hand. I had never seen a woman's pussy up close and personal like this; I'd only seen these delicate parts on porn videos. The look, touch and scent of a real woman's sexy parts was wild and intoxicating beyond expectation. Rori's pussy was a beautiful sight. It was slippery and very moist and I lingered for a moment with my fingers holding her slit open just so that I could freeze the view in my mind.

I wanted to remember Rori's tight, pink pussy like this for the rest of my life. Rori inched her legs a bit wider. I could hear her snorting breaths break into the still night air as she felt my fingers trace along each side of her puffy, glistening labia. I explored her pussy's rim with my promised gentle touch. Rori's chest was heaving and flexing, making her tits waver with a subtle liveliness that made me want to pounce on them like a tomcat on a mouse. I inserted a finger deeper into her fleshy interior, probing and exploring the hidden mysteries of this intimate feminine world. Rori's hips began to lift from the stone slab as her breath became labored and erratic.

I moved my finger through her slickened and silky opening, absorbing every sensation I could; her viscous wetness coating my finger, her bucking and twitching hips, her tense legs and flexing belly muscles. It was all a joy and a wonder to touch a woman like this and to be rewarded with a sound show of moans coming from this tender girl being dragged by spontaneous flinches into a new realm of her own pleasure.

I may be lacking hands-on experience, but I knew enough anatomy to be interested in hunting for and finding Rori's clitoris. I had heard that for women, it's all about the clit. I drew my finger out of her heated hole and dragged it with a slow upward stroke between her juicy pussy lips as I trolled Rori's uncharted depths for that little ruby button that was the key to paradise.

Rori's channel was filled with liquid pleasure as I waded toward the top of her crease. My finger tip stubbed against a small, firm nubbin. I ran my finger up the underside of this slippery jelly bean as Rori jolted forward with her shoulders lifting them halfway off the hard, flat surface under her. Out of carnal curiosity and the pure joy of tickling a young lady's private parts, I rolled her thick pussy nectar around my fleshy, rigid discovery. Rori burst into rapid, hard huffing breaths as she unwound a series of moans as she writhed like a pinned serpent with her stomach muscles visibly vibrating in heated contractions. Rori collapsed flat on her back again as she flailed with her arms in spasmodic agitation as if she was trying to swat me away from engaging in pussy play.