Good Fortune and Damn Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tensed and arched her hips, bowing above the stone surface. She cried out, "Whoa, oh, oh, oh. Gentle, easy, easy, gentle, whoa, whoa." I feared I had been too rough with Rori's super sensitive sex button. Keeping true to my promise, I stopped and placed my hand on her thigh.

"Rori, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act so rough with you." I was terrified that I had damaged her. "Did I hurt you?" I asked as I rubbed her leg in concern.

"No. No, that was good. That was really much too good. It got kind of intense. But it was amazingly good. You made me feel like hot lava was swarming out from my vagina into my insides. You were great," she panted. "Sorry to unnerve you. I just lost control. I think I'm better now. May I have some more of that. Pretty please? With a popped cherry on top?"

"Damn. I thought I broke you." I chuckled to myself at the mysterious ways of a woman. "So, was that an orgasm?"

Rori gave me a small bunch of quick nods as she lay recovering from orgasmic rants and pants. "Maybe it was orgasms, plural. I think I kind of lost track as I flew out of control."

Rori waved me closer to her. I ducked my head to begin with nipple suckling, something that I was thinking that I was getting pretty good at. Rori grasped my head with both hands and redirected me toward her pussy. "You've been quite the gentleman tonight. Remember, slow and easy. But let me warn you, I might scream up a storm again. I've got a hungry, buzzy craving going on down there where you were giving me the business." With that warming she gave a little laugh and pushed my head into her juicy crotch.

I knew what she was asking. I knew that I wanted to give her what she was begging for. I settled between her thighs, played with her labia with my fingers and opened her up to peek at her clit, the ultimate mystery spot, hidden in Rori's inner sanctum. I put the tip of my finger on what looked like a fat, pointed eraser hiding behind tiny, pink curtains. I touched her love button and she moaned loudly, working up to another frantic scream. I watched that proud princess twitch and pulse as she grunted and writhed on her back. With my hands pressing against her inner thighs, I leaned in and began to flick her engorged clitoris with my tongue.

She immediately arched her hips and began to let out soft squeaks before she was overcome and began to be buffeted with deep moans as her hips began to bounce and grind into my tongue. I gave her long, wet licks with my tongue. She pressed the back of my head tighter into her pussy. When I alternated to pressing hard on her clitoris with my tongue and then returning to give her quick circles, she begged me, "Do it more, more, more! Please! Yes, yes," were her soft cries and pleas.

I licked and lightly sucked the princess as Rori arched and bucked and grew restless with my tongue bath. She bent herself into a bow, holding her pussy hard against my face. I slid my hands under her bottom and squeezed her cheeks as she froze into pretzel form, legs and calves pushing her into my tongue, her shoulders pinned against the stone slab as she bellowed with a deep and extended soul-draining moan that sounded as if it was being pulled from the center of the earth. With a sharp yip, she collapsed flat on her back as she covered her face with her hands and searched for breath as her boobs bobbed in reverberation to the release of her sexual tension.

"Was that another orgasm?" I asked. I shouldn't have asked. Rori just gave me a moan as she waved her hands to fan her sex-flushed face.

I was on pins-and-needles, revved up and horny. To hear Rori roaring during her orgasms made me want to fuck her. I wanted to ravage this writhing, naked woman who was responding so exquisitely to my licks and touches. I wanted a piece of the action. I had promised to be gentle and to listen. I had listened, and now I wanted to take her. But I'd have to do it gently.

I returned to stick my tongue in her sloppy, wet crack of crazy, carnal copulation. Rori signaled with her hand on my chin that it was time for me to stop licking her clitoris. She was barely able to speak, she was tense with sexual excitement and I could tell that her vagina had gotten very wet, and not from my own saliva, but her own excited sexual juices. Her beautiful tits with their large areola and proud nipples were heaving in the thick night air under the moonlight and she hoarsely whispered, "I need you to come inside of me. I want you so much right now Carl. I am hot and I can feel my girly juice trickling onto our love stone. I want you so much. I want you to take me and have me as my first lover. It is my wish and my desire."

"Rori you are so hot and sexy right now. I want you so bad. I will be gentle. I'm going to fuck you now. Are you ready for me?"

"I am so ready to be fucked by my lover. I want this. It is a wish come true. Yes, come fuck me."

Rori watched me from her back as I adjusted my position. I wanted to ease into her gently. I wanted to have her hot, feminine flesh tube take me in and envelop me in our united passion. As I pushed her knees apart, Rori made a request. "I want you to come at the same time with me. When I reach my orgasmic peak, can you stroke that long and thick periscope of yours to make all of that semen abandon ship at the same time I climax?"

"As you wish," I said with a smile, hoping I could coordinate our climaxes. It might be too much to ask for our first time at this, but I was not willing to admit to my doubt at this point. I was going to try, reasoning that the bitterest of regrets fall not upon those who try but fail, but on those who fail to try.

With a pleading ache in her voice, Rori begged, "Oh Carl, I need you to come inside me. Please make love to me."

Rori bent her knees, putting her soles flat on the smooth stone surface of our rough hewn altar to love, an altar where we were about to sacrifice our virginity. It was a grand moment for each of us, Rori tensed with excitement and perhaps a tinge of foreboding as she had already expressed her concern about some pain during my penetration. I pushed her knees a bit wider and stroked her taut skin up to her hips. Rori watched my moves intently, giggling nervous giggles as my hands arrived at the entrance of her love chamber. I noticed her hands ball into fists, "Relax Rori, I promise I'll be gentle and listen to you."

"I know, I know. This is better than Christmas. I'm nervous and excited; I want you to come into me Carl. Oooh I wish, I wish, I wish..." she cooed, yet kept her fists clenched.

I held my inflexible cock in my left hand as I balanced with my right hand planted next to Rori's side. I aimed my spear at the furry target before me; inching closer to her while I held my cock and guided it between her succulent labia. I manipulated my pole up and down the vertical pink opening, bathing him in Rori's glorious nectar without forcing my smoldering rod too deep or too fast into her secret depths.

Rori held her breath while I played in the shallows at her cave's entrance. Back and forth, up and down I moved my stiff member, teasing her pussy and letting her anticipate the coming, cherry-popping penetration. I played with her steamy opening, brushing my penis in and out of her feminine folds longer than she had the capacity to hold her breath. Rori had become so overloaded with the buildup for this moment that she had forgotten to breathe, until her lack of oxygen intake was made obvious by her suffocated lungs.

Rori's chest burst with a mighty exhalation, panting with leaden breaths as if she had finished a sprint. Breathing heavy, she tipped her head back and closed her eyes. Her shoulders were arched, exposing her throat as it gulped in the intoxicating atmosphere and thrust her tits with her large, dark nipples into the air. She whimpered in anticipation of her exalted, heated passion as I primed her pussy with my solid cylinder of heated blue steel. I watched her squirm and her breasts rise and fall in quick succession. I wished I had a hundred hands to fondle her tits, caress her ass, stroke her cheeks, play with her hair and touch her body everywhere at once.

I eased into her pussy with a gentle and smooth motion, halting before I got too far, checking my lover for any signs of discomfort. I released the grip on my shaft. I was ready to free fuck my little fortune cookie, but I held my position suspended between her thighs for a moment to make sure I was doing it the right way -- or at least the way I thought Rori wanted to be penetrated. As I paused in my penetration, Rori swept her arms over my shoulder and pulled her knees back part way to her chest, sticking her feet into the air as she sang out in short, high-pitched barking noises.

I stayed partially submerged in her pool of pleasure, looking into her face with her eyes shut tight, "How is that?"

Through a clenched jaw she answered, "It's not so bad."

In a surprise move, Rori launched her pelvis upward, forcing my cock further into her tight, wet wedge without me moving a muscle. She bounced up and down to greet my meat, grinding and groaning. I could hold back no longer and plunged into her vagina with a hearty thrust. Rori shrieked and dug her fingers into my shoulder blades. I gave her another sharp, scooping thrust driving as far back into her sexy cavern as I could reach. Her pussy muscles clench my love muscle, providing encircling, enraptured pleasure as I lunged in and out of Rori's honey pot. Rori kicked her feet in the air and brought them around my lower back as she clung tight to my shoulders, sinking her nails into my skin as I pounded her harder and faster.

In shallow, gasping breaths all that she could say was "Yes, yes yes."

"Are you close to your climax?" I managed to ask. Within my own loins I knew that I was close to climaxing. The overwhelming erotic contraction scrunching my balls and the scalding desire to inseminate this plush pussy wrapped around my smoldering cock grew like a boiling tsunami in my balls as I strained and willed myself to keep from exploding.

I sensed she was getting tense throughout her body; her head, shoulders, knees and toes. Her sexual tension that I detected must be pulling her body tight like this, it was an unspoken sign that this woman was nearing another grand orgasm. With other-worldly sounding sighs she mumbled, "I feel I am really close. I'm climbing higher and higher, oh god I am on the edge!"

I pounded her hard, using the few strokes I had left in me before I was ripped apart by my own urges to erupt with a thunderous explosion. There was a tightly wound coil behind my cock, twisted and contorted with carnal desires and years of frustration. I bore my virginity with disappointment and bitter unfulfilled dreams, having lusted for girl after girl but never made it with one of them. My long-simmering need to dive into a pussy was winding my internal coiled sex-spring of desire tighter with each hungry thrust I made into her moist offering. I was concentrating on my sensation of a compressed and powerful coil embedded in my gut, knowing that in an instant this high sexual tension would be released in a rush of anguished gratification. I didn't know exactly what would happen when it did happen, or if I could handle it. The forces building inside me were so great, mysterious and irrevocable.

With what seemed like great difficulty, Rori managed to choke out a few words between low and long moans; "Watch me. I am about to come. Watch me; I am so close to the edge!" Rori's words were followed by a pitter-patter series of grunts.

My rapid humping of her pussy pushed her into the throes of a shaking crescendo, Rori pushed me on my chest and roared, "Oh do it now! Cum on me Carl!"

I was at the end of my tightly stretched rope and my ability to control myself any longer. With a last deep and glorious dip, I jabbed her with my final and most furious fuck. I pulled away from the sloppy, squishy sex sounds we were making in the moonlight and grunted as I gave myself the final fulfilling hand stroke, unleashing all that pent-up desire in my balls and loins, ready to heave my glorious seed in indulgent, gluttonous contentment.

Rori encouraged me, saying, "Yes, yes, yes. You come and get me you sweet man! Cum on me! I want you to be fulfilled. I'm right here for you, give it to me lover. Carl, surrender your semen!"

My white, hot, sticky sperm shot across Rori's belly and tits, splashing up to her chin and lips. Rori oohed in approval as my hot sperm rained down on her naked body; the liquid joy of my lost virginity. This beautiful and kind woman had taken me out of the barren wasteland of a sexless and unfulfilled existence. Rori had freed me to enjoy a young man's ultimate bliss.

Rori wasn't finished. She circled her finger over and around her clitoris. Moving in small circles, faster and faster. I watched her hips begin to buck. Her moans grew into a constant exhale of escaping sexual intensity with not a break between pants; just one long expression of ecstasy as she furiously fingered herself on our stone altar of sacrifice virginity.

With a hint of aw in my voice, I asked, "Are you about to orgasm again?" But her pleasure seemed so intense and extreme that I do not think she heard me, or if she did, she did not have the capacity to communicate anything other than heightened sexual delirium.

I got excited witnessing such ecstatic female intensity. The view of Rori's tits and hip bounding up and down along with her whimpering cries and squeaks sparked an urge in me to thrash myself as I watched in amazement. I vigorously rubbed my lubricated shaft, letting him grow firm with my friction until a small, secondary set of shivers and shakes rippled through me, passing for my second climax. I was no match for the breathless former virgin lying at my side. Rori was amazing.

Rori burst into a deep spasm of exhaling contentment as her hips slowly subsided from their rocking and thrusting. I watched her finger her clitoris in a slow, unwinding caress and then move off to cup her own nipples and breast, spreading the cooling remnants of my dripping cum across her glowing, bare flesh with her fingers.

"Not bad for a first try," I said softly.

Rori reached over and took my hand, squeezing it tight, "Beginner's luck."

"Beginner's damn luck and our good fortune," I added as I turned my head to look with star-struck eyes at the beauty next to me.

We lay on our backs on that warm stone slab for a while, silently celebrating our naughty little fortune cookie tryst with our hands intertwined. Awash with sweet exhaustion, we may have even dozed a wee bit that evening, until a few mosquitoes woke us up.

I brushed Rori's cheek and said, "Let's get you cleaned up." I lifted her back into the pleasantly warm, dark waters of our secret Dam Luck skinny dipping pool. I washed and rubbed her naked body in the shallow water under the full moon high above us.

She kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck mounting my back, whispering to me, "Carl, I hope you found the pleasure you sought across the water tonight."

"C'mon now, say it right Rori - you know what I mean," I chided her with a mirthful chuckle.

She repeated her question, "Carl I hope you found pleasure across the water tonight... in bed."

I ducked down under the water with Rori clinging to my back, dunking her for a moment. We popped back to the surface laughing.

"Rori I hope your wishes were fulfilled under the full moon.. in bed." I unashamedly went fishing for a compliment.

Rori splashed water into my face, "I told you at the beginning that it's a lady's prerogative as to whether she chooses to share her fortune with a gentleman," she gave me another one of her humphs.

I leapt through the water, seizing her by the shoulders, holding her tight to prevent any escape, "Tell me my charming mermaid, I must know; were your wishes fulfilled under the full moon?"

"If you mean under the full moon... in bed; then I think you know my answer." Rori twisted out of my reach, bobbed out of the water and shook her boobs in an enticing fashion. "Aren't I equipped with great fishing lures for these waters of Dam Luck? Come catch me!" Rori dove under the surface and I swam after her.

Rori my quarry let me catch her in the middle of the pool. We embraced and kissed and groped as we tread water. With Rori riding on my back, I ferried us back to where our clothes were hidden, safe and dry.

After dressing, Rori asked in a quiet voice, "Carl what did you think?"

"I think that it was my unbelievable good fortune that you made me say that added phrase, 'in bed' to finish my fortune."

Rori considered my words, "Yeah, that was just a few hours ago, and yet in one way, seems like it was so much longer ago than that."

"Like it may go as far back as the Wu Tang Dynasty in the 11th Century?" I smiled at my own inside joke. Rori looked thoughtful and didn't smile.

"Besides that Carl, what did you think? I mean about...," she let her voice trail off without finishing the sentence.

I motioned her close to me and gave her a hug. "It was the most wonderful time I've ever had. In fact it was the most fun I've ever had without my clothes on."

Rori thumped her head into my chest, "Carl, be serious."

I bent down and planted a kiss on her wet hair, took a deep breath of her scent and told her, "Rori you are the most wonderful thing. You are fun and you are sexy. I love you."

Rori threw her arms around me and hugged me long and hard as I stroked her back. "Carl, how was it to make love to a virgin?"

I could not resist a playful reply, "I thought your vagina looked like a little fortune cookie."

Rori snickered, "What was inside my fortune cookie?"

"I was."

She considered my line of banter, "So, does that make you my good fortune Carl?"

"I suppose so. And then you must be the sweetest dessert in all of China, you will always be my little cookie."

I planted a kiss on her forehead, "This big silvery moon has been a moon of good fortune. I hate to see it set on us tonight. Let's go grab a beer and watch our full moon stroll across the sky for as long as we can."

"In bed?" Rori asked with moonlight twinkling in her eye.

I teased her, "As a young man with some experience under my belt, I prefer to make love to experienced girls, no more virgins for me."

Rori gave me a snort after hearing my turn of phrase and then added a cute little humph, "I'd like to think that I deserve all of the credit for adding that experience under your belt, of which you boast."

I laughed at my unintentional double entendre once I realized that my evening's accidental dinner date had caught it and turned back on me. "I'll only give you half credit Rori, the other half goes to a pair of stale fortune cookies."

Rori took my hand, "C'mon you old moonlight cherry snatcher. Buy me that beer and maybe I'll let you in on a secret; I just might let you know where you could find one special experienced girl willing to share her fortune cookie... in bed."