Good Girl

Story Info
Good things happen when you're a good girl.
2.3k words
4.21
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Girl...

It has been a cold week. I was cold on Monday, it's Thursday and I'm still cold. My mantra all week has been, hot tub and beer. I get to relax for the next few days and I cannot wait. It's 4:30, you said you would be here at 4:00. I'm waiting. I'm not waiting with much patience right now. I need to see you. I slip in the hot tub and grab my long-awaited beer. The kids were crazy this week. I think it might have been the full moon on Tuesday. I don't know, and this moment, in this hot tub, I don't give a fuck. I'm no longer with them. I sit back and let the water pull me into a deep sense of calm. My beer is gone and you're still not here. It's 4:45.

I give up on waiting for you and close my eyes. I doze for a moment. I wake when the water shifts from the weight of you getting in.

"You're late." is all I say.

"I got stuck in traffic." you say, with your head down.

"You got a haircut, it's really sexy."

"I was worried you would hate it; do you really like the color?" you ask like a child would ask her mother if she did a good job.

"I love it, it makes your green eyes pop, red's a good color for you." You smile the smile that makes my heart melt. I can never stay upset with you for long.

"How was your day?" you ask.

"Cold!" Was my only response. You move to come over to me and tell you to go get me another beer... you do as you are told. You come back with the beer and get in the tub again. "Good Girl."

We sit and talk about nothing for what seems like hours. I love listening to you tell stories from work. "... and then this woman I don't know came to me and thanked me for helping her with her order..."

I'm giving you that look again, you say. I get a sheepish look on my face and laugh. You laugh with me. I look at you fully now. You skin, the color of caramel glistens from the water. You're so beautiful. I get to call you mine. You catch me watching and I look away. Your ample breasts look as if they need some attention. I look at you and point, "sit here". I open my legs so that you have a place to sit.

"No... kneeling... in front of me." I give a mischievous smile. You know that you're going to be my plaything tonight. Sit back, get really comfy and tell you to pleasure me. You lean forward to kiss me... I pull back as if I don't want your kiss. You come even closer. You bite my lip then open my mouth with your tongue. I welcome the tongue and dance the dance of fire. You get closer still. Soon you are straddling my lap. I would normally tell you no, but tonight is going to be a night of yeses.

"Yes, Ma'am", is what I want to hear tonight.

"Is that all I get, kisses?"

You look down... "I have more to give you"... There is a pause... "Ma'am."

"Good Girl." You move from my mouth to my right breast. Very slowly you take it in your mouth and suck... I pull your head closer to my body. I moan out my pleasure. You then move to the left. I want to closer still. I yank your head up from my breast and tell you to stand. You have a surprised look on your face, but do as you're told. "Sit on the edge."

"But it's too cold to sit outside like this", you plead.

"I said, sit.", You say nothing more. I see that you're cold, but I don't give a damn at the moment. I just need to see all of you. You're so beautiful. I want to look at all of you.

'You are beautiful, you know that, right? You don't say anything... "I asked you a question."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am, what?"

"I'm beautiful." I give you a look... "Ma'am."

"Good Girl" You're freezing I can tell. "Towel off."

"Thank you, Ma'am." You go to get your towel,

"I want to see you the whole time you use that towel and I want you to look at me when you dry every inch of your body... All eyes on me." "

Yes, Ma'am."

Good Girl, I think. You dry your arms first, then move down to your legs. You're saving the best for last. I watch you watch me as you dry your breast then down to your belly. Finally, you hit center. "Jack Pot" I whisper.

"Go inside and get ready", I say. I sit a little longer in the tub. My second beer is gone, I better get out, she's willing and waiting.

I walk into our bedroom and you're ready for me. Feet shackled to the bed and one hand in restraints.

"Good Girl." I say. I come and fasten the hand.

"The only things I want coming out of your mouth are "Yes, Ma'am, Harder, Softer, and you can call to whatever god you want when you cum." "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Girl".

"Tonight", I say, "is going to be a night of sensual play". You squirm a little. I look over to the bed and you settle down.

I have set up a table in the room that has all my sensual play things on it. Floggers, not really for impact, more for the soft thud on her skin, claws, super soft fabric, stiff fabric, rough sandpaper, feathers, ice, cold ball chains, the wand, and finally, we will end the night with wax. Mmmmhmmm

I walk over to you as you are restrained on the bed. You are so beautiful; I tell you again. You smile up at me.

"One more thing." I say, and then I produce a blindfold.

"But..." you try to say something, but I cut you short,

"What are the only things I want to come out of that pretty little mouth of yours?" "Do you remember?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Girl".

I tie the blindfold in place. I walk away from the bed and turn on the music. It's loud but it's soothing at the same time. You like jazz. So do I. "Feeling Good" is the song for the moment.

I start with the flogger. Hitting you but not causing too much pain, that's for another night. I run the flogger down the length of your caramel skin. You shivers. I take it away and you stretch your body as if you want more. I deny you. I run my hands the length of your body. Stopping here and there to kiss, tickle, tease, and sometimes taste.

I run the sandpaper over her skin. You shy away from it. "Don't move." I apply a little more pressure to show you I mean what I say. "This could be a great night for you, or you can have a shitty night."

"Yes, Ma'am". I'm not done with the sandpaper... I run it on the insides of your legs. Once again you pull away.

"Don't!"

"Yes. Ma'am."

I run the paper once more over the length of your body, applying more pressure. This time you stay still.

"What else do I have?" I say out loud. You sigh in relief.

I take the softest fabric I have and run in all over your body. You relax. You smile. I bend down and kiss your smile. While I'm down there I take a nip at your right breast. You growl. I laugh.

I take out my claws. They are my favorite when they are used on me, and I know you love them too. I claw down your body, with much pressure. You arch up into the claws. I dig deeper into your skin and you don't shy away. I dig until I see the red lines, I've been waiting for to show up. You are panting. I abruptly take the claws away, and you pout.

"There there, I'll bring something else back". I leave the bed.

When I return, I have a cup of ice in my hands.

"You're gonna get wet."

You purr. After the claws your skin is on fire. I slowly take a piece of ice and run down your arms, then legs. I take a piece and run it between your breasts. Then I take the ice to my favorite part of you. The jackpot. I stay there longer than you want me to. It was driving you mad having such a cold thing on such a sensitive spot. I don't care what you want, you're my plaything.

I get bored with the ice and decide I want a little crowd participation. But I must put my hands on your first. I come to the foot of the bed. You are wide open and ready for me to take you. I crawl so that I'm sitting in between your legs. I slowly run my nails on the inside of your right thigh. You moan. I do the same to the left. I open you with my fingers, oh so gently. You are already wet. I bend down and kiss the jackpot. I open you even more so I can get a full view of your sex. I lightly run my finger over your clit and you jump. I do it again and again until you're good and wet.

"Let me taste this", I say.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Girl."

I lick you once, twice and a third time, just for luck. You grind your hips onto my tongue.

"No!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I continue the dance that I was having with your clit. Over and under, all around, then over and under again. I slip one then two fingers inside and you grab onto them. I slowly fuck you with my right hand while my left hand does a dance on your clit. I replace my left hand with my mouth. Once again you purr. I begin to fuck you harder and faster and your breathing shows that you are with me on this ride.

"You may not cum until I say you can. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am", you pant through the effort of not cumming. I take my mouth and hand away. You fall back on the bed, panting. I know you're frustrated from not being allowed to have that release.

"Just wait", I say.

You fall back on the bed spent. The fun is getting good now. For me anyway. I go to my table of toys and find my wand. Best toy, hands down.

Again, I'm in between your legs. I turn it on and you squirm with delight.

"Remember, you may NOT cum until I tell you to".

"Yes, Ma'am."

Good Girl, I think to myself. I get into position and place it on your clit, but I don't turn it on. I just have it there for a few moments. I'm really enjoying the squirming that's going on. Finally, I turn it on. Not to the highest setting, to the lowest. You are sad, but also can't help do the dance on it that you are. I turn it up one more notch. You dance more.

"You better not cum!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" you almost scream. I turn it all the way up and rip off the blindfold.

"Look at me when you cum!!" "Look at me!"

"Jesus Fucking Christ!! I'm cumming!!" I press down hard on your clit and you have an orgasm that lasts for 5 minutes. With your eyes only on me. I hold the wand there a little longer, you try to pull away from it, I know you're done.

I tell you to hold still. I take you down from the restraints and let your legs free. I tell you to walk around for a few minutes while I get the next and final thing ready.

"Come back in 10 minutes, not a second sooner." I say with a peck on your cheek.

You come into the room as if you were scared. I tell you to get back on the bed. You notice that the bed is covered in a plastic sheet.

"What's that for?" you ask.

"Something new." I ask you, "Do you trust that I won't hurt in any way that you don't want?" "

Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Girl. Lay back..."

I take the hot wax out of the cooker that has been keeping it warm. "This might burn at first, but won't be too bad."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Such a Good Girl."

I slowly pour wax all over your chest, the color is blue, next is pink and finally we come to purple. It is all over the front of your body. You are a piece of art. You are beautiful.

Again, I go to the ice.

"This is going to feel kind of intense."

"Yes, Ma'am." I run the ice over every surface that has wax on it. You giggle.

"It's so weird.", you say in an awed voice. I slowly peel the now hardened wax off you. You stay very still as I do this. My touch is soft. My breath is close to your body. I look down at you when I have peeled it all away.

"You are such a Good Girl."

"How did you like the wax?"

"It was a very different sensation, but I loved it. Can we do that again, Ma'am?"

"Yes."

I crawl on the bed beside you and hold you.

You say in the sweetest voice, "Thank you, Ma'am."

"You're more than welcome, sweet Girl."