Her Brother’s Best Friend

Story Info
Jess seduces her brother’s best friend, her long-time crush.
3.2k words
4.32
23.5k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

Jess stretched her arms overhead, yawning wide as she made her way downstairs for breakfast. She'd just graduated a few weeks before and was taking advantage of her time off before going to college in the fall by sleeping in every day and generally being lazy- at least until it was time to head to the diner where she worked as a waitress a few evenings a week.

She padded toward the kitchen, clad in plaid pajama pants and a Gryffindor t-shirt, her strawberry blond curls swept up into a messy ponytail. Suddenly, her hazel eyes zeroed in on the pair seated at the table, and she let out a shriek. "Aiden!"

She bounded the last few steps, throwing her arms around her big brother. "You're home early!"

He laughed, moving his cereal out of the way before she could knock it over. "Good to see you too, Jessie," he replied, returning her embrace.

Aiden was three years older than her and had just completed a semester abroad in Spain. He had still been in classes when she graduated, and so he'd had to miss her big day.

"Jessie," her mother chided. "Let your brother have some breathing room. He just got in late last night and I've barely had the chance to talk to him."

Grumbling, Jess went to the counter and poured herself a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Taking her breakfast over to the table, she sat across from Aiden and listened with half an ear as her mother and Aiden discussed his summer plans to intern for a local law firm to decide whether he wanted to pursue law school after he finished college next year.

Jess's mind was whirling. If Aiden was home, that meant Finn wasn't far behind.

At the thought of her brother's best friend, Jess's heart gave a little leap.

She'd been hopelessly in love with Finn for almost a decade. Aiden and Finn had been inseparable since kindergarten and so he had been a fixture in her home ever since she could remember. She'd watched him morph from a gangly, tow-headed youth into a tall, built, dark-blond, green-eyed hottie.

But to Finn, she'd never been anything but Aiden's pesky little sister who spied on them when they had sleepovers and begged to tag along wherever they went.

Finn had gone away to college when she was fifteen, and since then she'd only seen him a handful of times when he came home to visit during summers and holidays. He was always unfailingly polite in his greetings, but other than that, he had an irritating habit of acting as if she were invisible. Jess had always thought that as she'd matured, maybe he would take notice of her, that he would start seeing her as a woman, but there'd been no indication of that happening.

Yet.

After breakfast, Jess went on a run, jogging through her neighborhood to their local park, which had a running trail she loved. She ran three miles and then headed back home to finish up her workout. It was a gorgeous day and she planned to do her abs by the pool, then take a swim.

She entered the house, which was quiet. No cars were in the driveway. Her mother must have gone into work, and Aiden was probably catching up with friends or something.

She noticed a hastily scrawled note from Aiden on the counter saying he'd be back later that afternoon if she wanted to see a movie.

Jess went to her room and quickly changed into a red string bikini, then grabbed a towel and her sunglasses and headed out to the pool.

Throwing her towel down, Jess laid on her back. She did ten crunches in three different styles, then went into spiderman and scorpion planks, and ended with side planks.

Standing, she toweled off the sweat that had gathered at her forehead. She moved over to one of the loungers and draped the towel over it, then picked up the bottle of sunblock and smoothed the cream everywhere she could reach. She finished by using a high-SPF lotion for her face, then laid down on the lounger on her back.

She still had her earbuds in from her workout, and,grabbing her IPhone, she closed out the Spotify app, cutting off the high-energy 90s dance workout mix she'd been listening to. She navigated to Audible and opened the book she was listening to, a spicy enemies-to-lovers sports romance by her favorite contemporary author.

She'd left off with the story just as the heroine, a cheerleader, was finishing her practice and heading to the locker room. Jess closed her eyes as the silky, deep voice of the male narrator filled her ears.

The cheerleader headed into the empty girls' locker room and took a shower. She stood at her locker in nothing but a towel when the bad-boy football hero snuck in.

Jess was rapt, as, in the story, the cheerleader ordered him to get out of the locker room, and in response, the football player pushed her back against the lockers, pinning her with his body and kissing her roughly.

Jess's breathing picked up, and she felt a tingle between her legs as she listened to the sexy scene unfold. Under the triangles of her bikini top, her nipples tightened into stiff peaks.

In the book, the football player tugged at the cheerleader's towel, ignoring her feeble protests and exposing her nakedness. He slipped his hands down her body—

Through the audio narration, Jess faintly heard her name being called. She ripped an earbud out of her ear and sat up to see Finn coming through the sliding glass doors that led to the backyard.

Her pulse skittered, as it always did when she saw him. She waved and then motioned for him to come over. She was painfully aware of her tightly pebbled nipples and the flush of arousal that swept her body, head to toe, from a combination of the sexy story and the gorgeous man approaching her.

He was long and lean, a few inches over six foot, with broad shoulders that tapered down to narrow waist and hips. He wore a plain gray t-shirt that displayed his muscular arms and stretched over a sculpted chest, and khaki cargo shorts. The sun picked up the lighter strands in his dark blond hair, and it glittered gold in places.

Her heart thumped madly as he drew closer. Just having him in her vicinity was enough to turn her body on high alert. She hadn't seen him since Christmas, and it seemed like every time she saw him, he was more mouthwateringly good-looking.

He stopped a few feet from her, his emerald eyes flicking down her body quickly, stopping briefly on her nipples poking through the red fabric of her bikini top, before coming back up to rest on her face. "Hey, Jessie." She watched his lips hungrily as they formed her childhood nickname.

"Finn," she replied, her voice sounding breathy and unnatural, even to her own ears. She picked up the pair of sunglasses on the small table next to the lounger and covered her eyes. She already was nearly naked, and she felt like her eyes gave away everything she felt. She needed some protection, some way to keep him from seeing too much.

"Aiden around?" Was she imagining things, or did his voice sound a little raspy?

Jess shook her head. "Sorry. Saw him at breakfast, but he was gone when I got back from my run."

He nodded. "OK, well—"

Jess felt a flash of panic rip through her. No, no, no! She was not letting him get away with speaking less than five words to her this time.

She adjusted her top, drawing his eyes to her breasts. Obediently, his jewel-toned gaze tracked her hands as she shifted the triangles a tiny bit. Her nipples grew even harder under his gaze, if that was possible, becoming almost painful as they rubbed against the fabric of her suit. She saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed, his eyes riveted on her firm, round tits.

In her head, she punched the air in triumph. He wasn't unaffected by her. But she also realized that he was probably never going to act on it—unless maybe he got a push in the right direction.

She flipped to her stomach, whipping off her sunglasses and putting them on the table, then nonchalantly reaching back and untying her bikini top. She couldn't see his face, but she thought she heard him suck in a breath.

"Can you get my back?" She asked, resting her face on her arms.

"Um, I really need to—"

"Come on, Finn," she interrupted. "I don't want to burn." When he continued to hesitate, she turned her face toward him, opening one eye. "It's not a big deal. We've known each other forever."

He gave a grumpy assent, probably knowing there was no way he could say no without crossing into territory of being rude. And Finn was nothing if not always scrupulously polite to Jess and her family.

She watched him from beneath her lashes as he clenched his strong jaw, his expression almost angry as he picked up the bottle of sunblock and came closer. She wondered why, but then was distracted by the squelch of the bottle as he filled his palm with sunblock and leaned down to rub it onto her back.

The bottle had been left out at the pool the previous day, and hours sitting in the sun had warmed the sunblock. It felt delicious as his large, strong hands worked the cream into her shoulders, and then made their way lower, down her back.

Unable to help herself, Jess arched her back under his touch and emitted a soft sound of pleasure. His hands paused at the noise, and she felt them shake slightly when they resumed their journey down her back.

As he reached the indentations just above her ass, she said, "Since you're down there, can you just put some on my legs, too?"

After a moment of silence, he said, "All right," his voice low, almost hoarse. She heard him squeeze more sunblock into his palm, and then felt his hands again on her legs, starting with her feet and working upward. She fought the urge to squirm under his strong hands.

As he reached the sensitive skin of her thighs, she realized she was soaking wet. She clenched her core tightly, trying to relieve the empty ache.

Finn stepped back and she raised her head to thank him, but the intense expression on his face stopped her. She glanced down to see an impressive bulge pushing at the front of his cargo shorts. Her mouth dried and her pulse thundered in her ears. Her eyes flicked back up to meet his.

"Yeah," he growled, affirming what she was seeing. "That's what you were after, wasn't it, Jessie?"

"Jess," she said. "I'm not a kid anymore." Pushed far past the point of caring about her modesty—and to prove her point—she turned back over. Her untied top fell to the side, displaying her naked, pink-tipped breasts for him. She reached behind her and raised the the back of the chair higher so she could make better eye contact.

But Finn's eyes were glued to her high, firm tits, her puckered nipples like little berries.

When he still made no move, just continued to watch her, she grew bolder, bringing her hands to her breasts, cupping them, giving her nipples a stroke.

His jaw ticked, and his facial expression grew even darker, but he didn't move a muscle.

Jess wondered how far she could push him. He wasn't happy, but he also hadn't run off—and then, of course, there was the giant erection he was sporting. She figured she'd come this far, she might as well see where it went.

She kept one hand on her breast, plucking at her stiff nipple, and moved the other down her taut stomach, lazily drawing circles as she moved closer to the small triangle of red fabric between her thighs. Her eyes drifted shut as she reached the top of her bikini bottom. As she began to ease her fingers under her swimsuit, she felt a large hand come down over top of hers, stilling her movement.

She popped her eyes open, finding Finn leaning over her, kneeling next to the lounger, his face tight, his nostrils flared, breathing hard.

He didn't say anything, just moved her hand out of the way and replaced it with his own. She didn't flinch from his gaze. This was what she'd been dreaming about for years. It was almost surreal.

Jess gasped as she felt his thick fingers skim over the thin patch of hair and unerringly find her slit. When he felt the wetness seeping there, he let out a harsh breath. His voice was low. "Ah, fuck."

He slid one finger down to her entrance and tested it, sliding the tip in. Jess encouraged him with a pump of her hips, and he moved deeper. "So tight," he muttered. "Can you take any more?" He smirked as she nodded vigorously. He added another finger and she shifted at the stretch and slight burn.

His eyes were on her mouth as he worked his fingers in and out of her, stretching her. Leaning in, he captured her lips. She closed her eyes and opened under him. He thrust his tongue inside, mimicking the rhythm of his fingers. She gave herself over to the churning sensations, coming closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly his hands and mouth were gone. She opened her eyes, confused and lost in the fog of her impending orgasm, but didn't protest when he flipped her over to her stomach and pulled her bikini bottom down. His fingers returned to her pussy, finding her clit this time, and in the daze of pleasure the sound of his zipper and the crinkle of a condom wrapper barely registered.

His fingers fell away once again and was replaced by something much bigger. The haze cleared from her mind just as he rammed into her from behind, completely filling her in one go.

She cried out, the pain ripping through her. He stopped cold, his chest plastered to her back, embedded in her to the hilt.

"Jessie?" Finn's voice was hoarse. He didn't move.

She squeezed her eyes shut, horror rolling over her. He'd moved so fast, she'd never had the time to say anything. A tear rolled down her cheek. She'd imagined them together so many times, but never like this.

"Jessie, are you—fuck!"

"I'm sorry," she whispered brokenly, more tears slipping down her face. She felt him pull out of her and winced at the way it tugged her sensitive inner tissue.

She felt him kneel down behind her. "No." His voice was rough. "This was my fault. I assumed..." She heard the tinge of regret in his tone as he trailed off.

Jess closed her eyes, tears continuing to leak from the corners. She wished she could see his face, that she see what he was thinking, but she didn't have the courage to move from her position on her stomach.

She started when she felt her legs being gently pulled apart. "What are you...?"

Finn nudged her up to her knees. "Let me make it better." Moments later she felt his mouth between her legs. His tongue was warm as he licked at her core.

She stiffened and tried to pull away but he held her in place. "Let me," he rasped, his warm breath puffing over her swollen folds. And, because it was Finn, whom she trusted implicitly, she did.

She felt his tongue swipe from back to front, then focus on her clit. His tongue swirled around the bundle of nerves, drawing a sharp cry from her.

As he licked her, she felt the familiar wave rising again. And, when he closed his lips around her sensitive bud and sucked, she exploded, moaning his name as she climaxed.

She was still reeling at the aftershocks when she felt him slowly enter her again. He stopped and waited a few beats until she was relaxed around him. He leaned over her, his lips next to her ear. "OK?" He whispered. She nodded.

He withdrew and thrust again, pumping in and out of her pussy.

She could hear his pants but this time she wanted to see his face. She pulled away slightly. He moved out of her, and she turned over. "Ok," she told him, smiling. He cupped her ass and pulled her toward him, placing her feet on his shoulders and re-entering her, thrusting hard.

His strokes picked up in pace and he pounded into her once, twice, and then a third time, seating himself in her as far as he could go. Jess watched his beautiful face as his body tensed and he stiffened over her, groaning as he spilled into the condom.

Finn stayed like that for a moment, breathing hard. Then he reared back from her and stood, quickly removing the condom and tying it off. She saw flecks of blood on it and cringed.

As he adjusted his shorts, Jess found the pieces of her swimsuit and put them back on. She wasn't sure happened now. She raised her eyes shyly to his, and could see turmoil there—regret, maybe?—before he dropped his gaze.

"Jess, we shouldn't have—" he glanced at the tied condom he held awkwardly in this hand, wincing at the evidence of what they'd just done. "Give me a sec," he said. "I'll get rid of this and be right back."

As Finn went to dispose of the condom, Jess sat up and smoothed her hair. She wasn't sure what to think. Emotions tore through her as she tried to figure out how she felt. What had started out as flirting with her longtime, unattainable crush had turned quickly into—well, it wasn't quite the way she'd imagined her first time, but she couldn't be sorry for it, either.

She heard the sliding door open and she turned. "Finn—"

It wasn't Finn.

Aiden stood there, looking at her strangely. She gulped and tried to look casual, hoping that her brother had gotten there AFTER Finn had thrown away the condom. Although, she reassured herself, if he had run into Finn with a used condom in his hands, her older brother probably wouldn't be standing there so calmly.

She rose. "I was just about to come in," she told him. He followed her inside.

"So I know we were supposed to go to the movies, but Finn came over unexpectedly," her brother said. "You understand, right?"

Finn was sitting on her couch. He gave her a look that she couldn't decipher, and she decided that they would talk later and she wouldn't worry about it.

"Of course. Have fun," she said, stretching up and kissing her brother's cheek. She felt Finn's eyes on her all the way down the hall until she reached her room and closed the door behind her.