Good Girl

Story Info
A second encounter with a stranger.
772 words
4.16
28.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was ashamed of herself. She had allowed a man, a complete stranger, from a hookup site to come into her home. It had been so long since she had been touched. She was desperate.

He told her to unlock her door, blindfold herself and wait in her bed. She did, anticipation making her heart beat wildly.

When he arrived, he wasted no time. He was rough, unconcerned with her feelings. When she protested, he spanked her harder than she'd ever been spanked before, leaving bruises.

After he came all over her chest, he uttered "have a nice day," and left her there, used, humiliated and crying.

She had never been used and abandoned like that. She felt dirty... cheap... excited...

She doesn't know why she texted him again. She persisted until he was angry, telling her to stop.

A few days later she was surprised when he showed up unannounced, pushing her inside roughly when she answered the door.

"You want to be scared?" He asks. "You need to be taught a lesson? Punished?" He stalks toward her as she backs down the hall.

He pulls a pocketknife from his back pocket. Her eyes go wide. "What are you doing?" she whispers.

"Strip." He demands. She hesitates, he brandishes the knife. "Strip. Or I'll do it for you."

With trembling hands she pulls her top off, dropping it to the floor. He gestures to her pants. She hesitates and he steps closer. She steps back, breathing heavily. She shoves her pants to the ground and steps from them.

"Go." He says, pointing to the bedroom. "Bend over, arms on the bed."

She starts to ask why, but he simply says, "not a single word, missy. You're going to take whatever I give you. Remember, you begged for it. To feel me inside you again."

She sobs as she bends over, forearms on the mattress.

She stiffens as she feels him slide the cold blade of the knife between her legs, tracing it over her thighs and across the crotch of her panties.

She drops her head to the mattress, frightened. She bites her lip, her hair falling over her face.

She feels him grip the fabric of her panties and cut them off with the knife. She starts to protest and before she even gets a full word out, he smacks her ass, hard. "I said, 'Not. One. Fucking. Word.'"

She cries out. He didn't hit her this hard before. She bites her lip, gripping the mattress as he gives her several more whacks. Then rubs his palm over the old bruises and new red handprints. "Mmm."

Then, without warning, he plunges his fingers into her pussy. There is no softness here, no gentleness. Still sore from their previous encounter, she whimpers.

He grabs the lube he left behind and squirts a generous amount in her ass crack. She whimpers a muffled "please..."

He smacks her ass again, causing her to sob, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She hears him unzip and senses him jerking his dick, getting it hard. She's panting, shaking, waiting to hear the tear of the condom wrapper.

Instead, she hears the squirt of more lube. Then he presses a hand to her shoulders, forcing her chest into the mattress, ass lifted high. He kicks her feet apart and uses his other hand to rub the head of his cock against her asshole.

She begins to struggle, she's only been taken this way once before. It was not a good experience. She tries to climb onto the mattress, to escape, but he grips her hips and thrusts in in one violent move, causing her to shriek.

"Shhh," he says, not moving. "Take it."

She sobs, gripping the blankets fiercely as he slowly starts to thrust in and out. She cries, mumbling "please, please don't, please" over and over again.

He moans. "Your ass is almost as good as your pussy. I'm going to cum in your ass."

She starts to struggle again only to get another swift smack.

His thrusts are long and slow. In and out. In and out. He feels her give up, surrendering with long, racking sobs.

He pulls her hips to him, impaling her as he cums. His groans fill the room. He stays buried in her, pumping slowly until his flaccid cock slips out.

He releases her hips and she climbs onto the bed, collapsing on the mattress, shaking and weak, sobbing.

He watches her for several moments. Then sits beside her and strokes her back. His touch causing her to tense, her breath to catch.

"That's a good girl," he says.