Good Girl

Story Info
Husband and wife play time.
767 words
4
9.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked in all her gloriousness and he couldn't help but to stop and stare at her form as she bent over the stove top.

A lithe hourglass figure and perky behind pushed out towards him. She knew he was there, and she was obviously willing to give him a little show.

Almost absentmindedly her hand reached up over her curves to fondle delicately at her breast, circling ever slower towards the rosebud tip that was hardening at her administrations. He felt the hardness in his jeans jump at the action and knew it was time.

In one fluid motion he crossed the room into the small kitchen, taking his wife into his arms and kissing her passionately. One hand wound its way into her ponytail, the other reaching across her back to pull her closer, tilting her head just so to give him access to her mouth.

Eagerly she opened for him, a soft moan echoing into his mouth as they kissed, tongues lashing and playing together, the hand on her back dipping lower to squeeze her pert behind. She lifted her hip just slightly, separating her legs a hairsbreadth so that he could get a corner grip on her magnificent ass. They kissed, clawing at one another, bringing each other as close as they could manage until he could barely stand the feeling of her naked body around him.

Her slim fingers squeezed into the waistband of his jeans reaching down to cup him. He moaned into the kiss, leaning forward and encouraging her exploration. Soft, nimble fingers stroked his tip and it was all too much. Using the grip he had on her hair he gave his wife one final kiss before ushering her to her knees.

She took the position gracefully, obediently opening her mouth, big blue eyes trained on his unflinchingly, even as he unzipped and freed himself. The praise he offered her brought pinkness to her cheeks but she did not move her mouth to thank him.

He was so fucking lucky.

With as much restraint as he could stomach he slowly pulled her head forward until his cock rested just on the inside of her hot mouth. He licked his lips, groaning softly at the warmth of her, tapping the back of her head softly until she closed her mouth around him.

Slowly he pulled her back until just the tip of him was in her mouth. Her fingers squeezed his thighs, a sure sign that she was ready, willing.

He groaned, closing his eyes for a second to relish this feeling. Absolute control, absolute trust. Before tightening his grip in her hair and plunging her deep onto his cock. Again and again, back and forth until his length was coated with her saliva and tears seemed to be forming in her eyes.

The kitchen echoed with his groans as he fed his cock to his wife. Her own sounds of enjoyment were muffled by the length slamming into the back of her throat.

He pulled her down his cock until her nose was pressed against his pelvis, holding her there for a moment or two.

But it was still not enough for him, as easily as he had placed her there he pulled her up and off of his cock, guiding her gently to the bedroom.

With one hand on her back he guided her onto all fours, displaying herself for him with her legs spread and chest pressed into the the bed.

It was heaven, or soon would be once he was seated inside of her.

Her fingers tightened on the sheets as he pushed into wet pussy all the way to the hilt where he could feel his balls pressing against her.

A curse emanated softly from his wife, the harsh word echoing in the silence and driving him wild. Without further abandon he drove into her, pushing her further into the bed with each stroke.

Her moans increased in fervour, the curse coming more often as she began she squeeze him. His hand snaked around to play with her sensitive clit, rubbing circles around the nerves until his wife was absolutely shaking with need.

Faster and faster he ploughed into her, his own pleasure beginning to course through him until he felt his finish burning through his blood.

With a whimper his wife came beneath him, the feeling of her legs and core shaking, the squeeze of her tight hole had him exploding quickly after her.

He patted her head gently as they lay panting.

"Good girl." He whispered, and his wife blushed and smiled.