All Comments on 'Good Girl Ch. 05'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Derailed completely

Don't get me wrong, the first part with all those questions and doubts was really good, even when she was about to confess her doing to her father was intriguing, but then her father just didling her to ease the pain and then confessing he longed for her ruined the whole image. I was expecting this to happen sooner or later yet somehow it still leaves a bitter aftertaste. Guess I'll stay and see just where this is going and hope there is a chance for more happy moments with her bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re Derailed Completely

Couldn't agree more.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
I do have to wonder where you're going with this.

Mom seems to be pushing the boundaries the way she's guiding their conversations, but that hasn't explained the daughter/daddy interaction. Was she prepping her daughter for the seduction by her father? Has mom been fucking her son, and now wants to include the remaining family member in their incest? That, at least, might explain how you've arrived at this point in your story.

I could see her discovering that her mom and brother have been intimate, with her father's consent, and caving in to being a shared lover between dad and brother, and possibly shared with mom as well. "You see, Andrea, the three of us have wanted to tell you about us for some time, and we carefully planned your seduction during this vacation. Your dad and I helped orchestrate your first encounter with your brother, and he's been coordinating everything with us all along. Oh, and he's been having sex with me, without your being aware, throughout this trip. We even screwed on the plane on the way here, while you were sitting with your father."

I am tempted to agree with the "derailment" comments, except that I do see a few different ways to ...salvage is a strong word ...to successfully tie this story together. And as I've commented before, I really do wish your chapters were not so short. Just as I'm getting into the story, the chapter is over. I urge you to consider making them at least a bit longer, even if it takes you a bit longer to write them. It's a wise investment of your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANKYOU

Everyone's so upset over the dad getting involved and I'm over here soaked because of it. Thank you for including daddy! You have no idea just how happy (or wet) daddy/daughter scenes make me.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
Thank you X 2

I'm hoping Mon/Son get involved, too ... Loving where this story is going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've got to agree with Derailed - adding in the dad (though I could see this coming from their interaction on the plane ride) felt a bit kitchen sink to me. Like, let's see what else I can throw in here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was amazing!!

I need more. Maybe in the next chapter Peter finds out about his dad and Andrea and he's jelous. Please post soon.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
eh

I can't help feeling like this girl is mentally unstable (regardless of incest) and daddy dearest just took advantage of her.

feelsbadman

But that's just me. You do you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost Me

Was a good story but you lost me here.

Shallow, pathetic & unrealistic. A bit sickening to be honest.

Won't complete this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I stopped half way through this.

I stopped when the girl started to mess around with her father. It's apparent that she did care for her brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
589 Followers
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES