All Comments on 'Good Girl Ch. 07'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And here I thought the previous chapters were a clusterfuck

Well not much to add, in the end they did arrive at a destination that fulfils them and makes them all happy together.

The addition of "Based on real events" made me laugh even more than the crazy sex though.

3*, sorry no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
real incident lol

still 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
uRGH!

What a colossal waste of my time this shite of a series was.

Please don't do another. God no...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story. Just tell anony to go fuck himself.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Horrible

Was looking forward to brother and sister relationship but the first time her dad squeaky her leg knew it wasn't going to be what a total waste of space. Won't even rate this.

TheAvgJoeTheAvgJoeabout 7 years ago
Well Done

This is the first time I actually sat down and read a series of stories like these. I have to say that this one was pretty well put together. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep, Andrea is right.

One fucked up family. Unfortunate that the author did not reveal that mom and dad are, in fact, brother and sister. That would explain alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

A good story of family love. To all the critics out there, this is fiction. Get over it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted to read the whole story (all the chapters) before I commented on or rated it.

I could tell in the first chapter where all this was heading, but like passing a bad accident on the highway where you can’t bring yourself to avert your eyes, I had to continue and see for myself where this was actually going, and unfortunately, it did not disappoint.

The name of this web site is Literotica, meaning, literally, Literary Erotica.

There was nothing either literary or erotic about this story. There was no romance, no tenderness, no consideration for anyone other than the self. Hardly any plot except to string together a series of tawdry, superficial, empty sex scenes. Commercial porn has more emotion and romance than this. The women were merely objects to obediently service the men. I find it amazing that the author is listed as female, when the writing is so degrading to women.

The most positive thing I can say about these characters is that it’s good they have each other, so they don’t feel the need to inflict their sick depravity on anyone else. Peter may say he loves his sister, but what he loves is getting his dick serviced. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I guess.

Normally, if I sense a story is heading into territory such as this, I immediately stop reading. As I stated, I found it difficult to believe this story was going to be as bad as I suspected, and kept hoping it would somehow redeem itself, but no.

This has to be the most disgusting, disturbing story I’ve ever read on Literotica, and that’s saying a lot. I wish I could give a negative star rating, and no rating at all won’t let the author know how awful this story is, so I’m forced out of necessity to give it one star, which it doesn’t deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great job! Nice page turning moments and I love the descriptions of what she was feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

While yes, I read the whole story, and did enjoy some of the sex scenes, I have to agree with the second to the last commenter about the lack of caring sensitivity in this tale.

It was largely a typical excercise in sex from the macho point of view, where females are meant to be objects instead of providers of genuine love.

I believe the scene where dad and daughter return to the house and discover moms in progress blowjob, to be proof of this.

After the discovery, Andrea is allowed to run off into the night alone, and neither her dad nor brother cares about her feelings enough to go after her and offer comfort? Really?? Then she encounters a potential predator in the dark while wrought up and upset?

Lame, lame, lame!

This could've been a really good story, but you ruined it.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
589 Followers
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Good Girl Series Info