Good Girl Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already pushing some of it around with the tip of her finger, gathering just above my left nipple. But instead of swooping in with her mouth, she simply said, "Tongue, please."

I pushed my tongue out as she asked and waited.

Mistress touched the tip of her finger to the center near my front teeth and dragged that finger to the tip.

"Keep it out," she said.

"Yeth, Mithtreth," I managed, as I turned my gaze to follow her finger.

Sure enough, she landed right in the middle of the patch of powdered sugar. I fought back a grin as I struggled to keep my tongue out for her. I was rewarded by Mistress returning her finger to the center of my tongue and painting a line of sweet stuff all the way to the tip.

"Keep that tongue out, Charlotte," Mistress reminded me, as she leaned toward me with a smirk on her face.

I did my best to keep everything still, but inside I was quaking as she moved in close enough that I lost the ability to keep her face in focus. I was half expecting another quick kiss, but I soon understood her intentions as she pulled my tongue into her mouth and began to suck.

"Mmm," she said, when she was done. "Good girl."

I smiled.

"How's your pussy, Charlotte?"

"Um," I'd been so focused on the powdered sugar on my tits and my tongue, and the suction of her mouth, that I kind of forgot about how things were going down below. But as soon as I was reminded, the ache returned with a vengeance. "Pretty needy, Mistress."

"Thought so." Mistress dashed her hand down between my thighs as she said this. I felt her parting me and looked down to watch one of her fingers disappear as I squeezed around her. I clenched again, just in case she missed it the first time.

"Mmm," said Mistress.

"Pussy hug," I replied.

Mistress grinned.

"You know where this is going, right?" she said, popping her finger out and holding it up for me to see.

"I think so." I stuck my chest out, hoping I was right.

Mistress dragged her sticky finger through some of the patches of powdered sugar on my boob to make a sort of sticky pussy juice syrup. I know this, because she shared it with me as she leaned in for a kiss while dragging her finger between our parted lips.

"Delicious," she said, while I just sighed and tried to keep hold of my boobs.

Mistress switched fingers and repeated the process. Another pussy hug, because why not, and another swipe across my boob got me a little closer to being powdered sugar free. I think it took six fingers in total, three from each hand.

Mistress stood up and moved to the kitchen side of the breakfast bar.

"Where are you going, Mistress?"

I got my answer when she turned on the tap and started washing her hands.

"Does this mean we're done?" I don't know if I whined when I said it, but I'm sure I sounded at least a little pitiful. My pussy was still needy and so far unsatisfied.

"I doubt sugar's too good for your insides, baby." Mistress toweled her hands dry. "I don't want to give you an infection."

"Mistress?"

She answered me by making a circle with her thumb and index finger and pushing her other hand through the center of it, ending with a little wave and a big grin. "You still up for it?"

"Yes, Mistress." I smiled.

She held out her hand and helped me up. "Hands behind your back, please."

"Yes, Mistress." In my celebratory moment, knowing I was about to get stuffed to the hilt, I had forgotten. I quickly clasped my hands in the small of my back and stuck my chest out for good measure.

"Good girl, Charlotte."

Mistress grabbed me by the wrists and pushed me along from behind as we made our way out to the living room. I floated on air the entire way.

* * *

"You okay, baby?" Mistress asked as she stroked my hair, looking down over me from where she was currently perched on the middle couch cushion.

From my position, flung over the arm of the sofa face first, I nodded the best I could.

"Let me know if it gets too intense." I felt her move her hand to my neck and massage me while she awaited my answer.

"Not sure if that's possible, Mistress."

"You in a bit of a state?" she asked in reply.

"Mm-hmm."

The couch bounced a little as she rose to her feet and my face cleared about half an inch of air before coming to rest again. She touched the back of her hand to my cheek and I nuzzled against her. I thought about that hand balling up inside me.

And while I was visualizing things to come, Mistress dragged her finger down my spine and moved to where my hips rested over the arm of the couch. A single finger laid across my entrance brought me back to the hear and now.

"Ready baby?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm." I felt her parting me. "Ohh."

Mistress wasted no time crooking her finger and seeking out that spot I love. "Mmm."

"Oh, Charlotte," she said. I imagined what it was that made her choose those words: probably my ass up in the air, my back arched, legs obscenely spread, and the folds of my pussy slick and glistening. "Ready for another one?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"Good girl," Mistress said as she sunk another digit into my treasures. She spent some time sliding in and out with two while I bucked my hips every now and again trying to send her deeper. But just as the sensations were threatening to push me over, she'd slow the pace.

As a result, I was teetering on the edge and knew I wasn't going anywhere until Mistress decided it was time to push me over.

"Mmm... gawd." I complained.

"Charlotte," she said. "Something I can help you with?"

"More... More fingers, Mistress."

She added a third. "Mmm," I moaned.

"Good girl," she said, and I clenched, feeling my legs begin to shake involuntarily as she brought me close, but not quite.

"If you keep that up..." was as much thought as I managed to convey.

"The fingers?" Mistress turned her attention to my favorite bundle of nerves and rubbed incessantly for a few seconds while I shivered. "Or the good girl?"

I shivered again. It was a different kind of shiver, but still just as satisfying. "Yes," I said.

Mistress laughed. She was pressing in and out at a more leisurely pace now. "One more?"

"Oh, gawd!"

"Charlotte?"

I had a single moment of clarity as I was bouncing around over the arm of the couch, being pounded by Mistress's fingers. And that moment consisted of a vision of her straddling my face. I decided right then the only thing that would make my life complete was Mistress grinding on my face while she called me a good girl at the same time she fisted the stuffing out of me.

Now I just had to convey that thought. And in my present state, I wasn't exactly eloquent.

"Ohh..." I started. "Face... Mistress."

"Charlotte?"

"Sit on my face, dammit! Grind on me. Use me." That was the best I could manage, but Mistress understood, because I felt her fingers leaving my insides just moments before I found myself dragged up into her arms and unceremoniously dropped onto the couch face up.

I was missing those fingers of hers, so I wrapped my arms around my legs just behind the knees and pulled my legs up and open to expose myself to her.

"Good girl, Charlotte," she cooed as she came around to settle her hips over my chin. "Slap my ass if you can't breathe, but otherwise, hold on."

Mistress did it all so perfectly. She told me I was a good girl, she made sure I would be okay, and she dropped her weight on me, smashing her pussy onto my mouth. I started licking.

"Here comes four," she said, and thrust into me with everything but her thumb.

"Mmm-mmph," was the best I could do for a response. I think Mistress chuckled a little. I couldn't exactly hear that well with her thighs wrapped around my head.

I managed to tuck my chin enough to make a pocket of air and sucked a breath. It came out again all at once as a quivery explosion of air, because that was the moment Mistress knocked her thumb against my clit, and I nearly lost the hold on my legs as the shock ran through me.

I panted for a bit, sucked another breath, and got back to work on Mistress. Two can play this game, I decided as I pushed back her hood with my tongue and sucked on her clit. I held it there between my lips and batted at it with the tip of my tongue until Mistress twitched and I lost my hold on her.

"Mmm," she moaned. It was loud enough I could hear it, even buried under her. She shifted her hips so her clit brushed against my lips again, but before I could take hold, she shifted back. She repeated this five times, probably so I knew it wasn't an accident and that she was teasing me.

"Mrishtresh," I mumbled into her folds.

"Here comes the thumb, Charlotte. You ready?"

I did my best to nod down here.

She stopped grinding on my face and leaned forward. Whether it was to give me some air or get a closer look of where she was planning to impale me, I don't know. And to be honest, I didn't care. All I wanted was for her to fill me.

Mistress pushed slowly. She stopped when her knuckles bumped up against me. "Deep breath, Charlotte," she said. "Here it comes."

There was some discomfort as she slipped in, but I knew there would be and I was prepared for it. And between Mistress's gentleness and my relaxation breathing, I got past it.

I was so full, my body threatened to go into panic mode, involuntarily I start panting and clenching up, but I willed myself to relax, thinking about how amazing it was to be able to take all of her inside me.

"Good girl, Charlotte," she said. "Such a good girl."

I smiled. Once again, those three words put me at ease. The day was playing out just as I had hoped. And to show my appreciation, I poked my tongue out between my lips and took another swipe at Mistress's clit.

"I guess I don't have to ask how you're feeling," she said, and settled back to smother my face once again.

I felt her fingers beginning to move again where they were curled up inside me, and the sensations hit me in just the right place to cause my eyelids to flutter and my feet start to twitch.

I heard Mistress chuckle. I really wanted to make her come at the some time I did, that would be amazing. But in reality, I realized I had a huge head start. That didn't stop her from grinding on my face, trying to catch up, though.

I kept licking. Mistress flexed her fingers again, making it nearly impossible to keep my concentration, but I did my best. In the end, it was a lost cause. I was too far gone. Any movement Mistress made with her hand sent a jolt through my entire body.

I finally lost the battle to keep hold of my legs. My feet landed on the couch and I kicked as I pushed myself up, trying to send Mistress's hand deeper still, if that was even possible.

My head felt light and I remember my eyes rolling back. That was about the extent of it. I think I also shouted a string of curse words into Mistress's crotch as my world exploded.

And then I blacked out.

* * *

"Charlotte?" Mistress was looking down at me.

I opened my eyes and smiled. "Did I?"

Mistress nodded. "You went out like a light."

"Mmm." In my present state, it took me a second to realize I was wrapped in a blanket now, over me and under me, like a Charlotte taco. I was also decidedly empty and much less sticky between my legs.

"You cleaned me up," I mumbled. "You're the best."

Mistress reached down to tousle my hair as she smiled. I rolled onto my side and pulled my knees up so she would have a place to sit down.

"You still want poké bowl for lunch?" she asked. "I'll need to run through the shower first, though. Probably you too."

I took a deep breath and summoned the energy it was going to take to move off the couch. I managed as much as dangling my left foot over the side.

Mistress just laughed and picked up my feet, placing them on her lap as she started massaging them. "There's always take-out," she said.

* * *

Epilogue

Natasha

I pulled my chopsticks from the wrapper and snapped them apart. I took a moment to offer a silent prayer to the fates, asking for a modicum of grace while using these things to eat. Charlotte already had hers tucked in hand and was aiming for a piece of tuna.

I looked her over from head to toe, where she was seated beside me. Charlotte was nearly lost inside the fluffy white bathrobe she wore, and she was leaning pretty hard with her elbows on the table.

"Late nights and early morning catching up to you, baby?" I asked, running my hand in little circles across her back.

Charlotte nodded.

"I'd offer to feed you, but it would have to be with a fork."

Charlotte grinned.

I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. "I love you, baby."

"Mmm, I love you, Mistress." Charlotte dropped her chopstick against the side of the bowl and sighed.

I stopped fighting with mine and did the same. Then I turned to wrap Charlotte up with both arms, holding her to my chest. I figured I knew the words that might perk her up a little, so I tucked her head under my chin and prepared to whisper in her ear.

"You're a good girl, Charlotte."

* * *

Afterword

This might be a record for my shortest slice of life story yet. Poor Charlotte only made it through the morning before being all tuckered out.

Hopefully still satisfying though. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

WP

12