All Comments on 'Good Girl Charlotte'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

It was funny, cute, and above all loving. Sometimes a little Mistress and Charlotte is all one needs to start the day.

Take Care

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

And what about calories, i mean eating up “sweets “ all morning plus waffles …. Thats not healthy, im sure ….. its so dangerous letting you slip into such monopolizing acts and afterwards having the lamenties about overweight or else

Ok im awake now and I’d like my waffles crunchy buttered with cinnamon and some fruits … coming over soon

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💋🍀

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

What a sweet breakfast. Lovely.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt9 months ago

Always sweet and loving, which you know I appreciate. Kinda wondering if you had waffles for breakfast when you wrote this….

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

I just reread the beginning while playing “poke bowl”… I mean “wrecking ball”. Nice work on the lyrics!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the great love stories of our time: Mistress.and Charlotte, or, Natasha and her good girl. Their mutual attraction / adoration is palpable; which is a tribute to the talents of the author. Excellent as always Wax. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

christi11christi119 months ago

That was REALLY good and I thank you for sharing. I tend to get interested in characters and would love to see more of these two. Thanks again for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophic9 months agoAuthor

@chritsi11 If you want more of these two, check the Mistress & Charlotte series on this site. under the heading "Read more of this series".

stroudlestroudle9 months ago

Now that is my idea of breakfast and the best way of serving waffles I've read . I can't get enough of these two , and as ever you get the balance of kink and care spot on , then you top it all off with a Charlotte taco . A stonkingly good story about my favourite Mistress and her good girl , thank you Wax. Now wheres my waffles. Jc

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtupp9 months ago

As always with these two, you never know what they will do next. I think one big thing that sets them apart from so many of the other Domme/sub couples is how much fun they are both having with it. For example, Charlotte smirking or giggling while being told what to do, and the playful banter between them. Not to mention the very obvious love they have for each other, as equals in their relationship even when playing the Domme/sub roles. Well written, fun, playful, sexy,. I don't think I will ever be able to eat waffles without grinning and thinking of boobie waffles. Thank you for sharing.

Sb1234567Sb12345673 months ago

I love every single Mistress Natasha and Charlotte (and Juliet) story you have written. This is one of your shorter ones but is one of my favourites. The love between the two of them shines in every interaction they have. Thank you for continuing to write these amazing stories. I know that I, as well as many others look forward to each work of art you produce.

I also wonder, the Domme/sub aspect is so wonderfully written with many experiences had between these two. One thing I haven't seen in any stories is any kind of foot play. Charlotte is often waiting at the door kneeling, waiting to greet her Mistress. I wonder if kissing her Mistresses feet would be something that will ever appear in any future storyline? It's something that springs to mind when imagining protocol/positions. Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.

Thank you Wax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories