All Comments on 'Good Girl: Day Four'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting5 months ago

What an excellent story. Love the humiliation and degradation. I would have probably enjoyed prolonging the reluctance a bit more, but enjoying her submission regardless.

I look forward to the end of the week. Made to talk for the first time in a week, forced to make a decision. Does she choose to remain a pet? Does she try to return to a woman? Does she try to find a new role for herself as submissive? Scott certainly isn't giving up his relationship with Tiffany. How does KayKay choose to live life after this week?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Entertaining. Keep writing. 5 STARS !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the main character and how she's discovering how much she loves her new life, but Scott seems like a total asshole.

AZPOPAZPOP5 months ago

Awesome, good character development, looking forward to the rest of the 3 days of the week, keep it going!

bloodymaresbloodymares2 months ago

It would be better to add a cuckquean tag to this story, to make it pop up in search results better.

sissyfluffsissyfluff2 months ago

She’s still eating human food. I’m thinking gradually add some real dog food into her meals, a little more dog food and a little less human food every day until she’s on a straight dog food diet.

Does she need a flea collar and/or vaccinations? Worming? Maybe go so far as to inquire about having her spayed.

Barking, peeing outside and crawling on all fours is only scratching the surface.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...