Good Girl: Day Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgetting everything, I was happy just to be paid any attention.

I elicited a few moans, or at least thought I did as he drove into her faster. I kept licking, using every bit of my tongue on his sack as they continued fucking each other in front of me.

"Kaykay, lick his ass."

I stopped for a second, not sure how to process the command. I never knew my husband to enjoy any type of anal, and truthfully, I found any sort of ass play distasteful.

"Go ahead, he loves it."

And then there was the meaning behind that statement. Tiffany had eaten my husband's ass. What else had they done? What other fantasies was she already exploring with him?

I closed my eyes, moving my tongue up, tentatively tasting his rosebud with just the tip. It wasn't revolting like I expected, actually it didn't really have much of a flavor.

I blocked out what I was doing, just letting myself lick and lap absent of any thought.

I could feel him twist and turn through each thrust of my tongue. I wasn't sure that I was doing it right, if anything the tip of my tongue barely parted his hole. Yet he seemed to pick up the pace, my lapping tongue directing the action.

"Does she feel good?" Tiffany said.

"Oh god, yes," Scott murmured. "I should have made her do this years ago."

"I can't wait to feel her myself," Tiffany said. "She's such a good girl."

I kept at it, licking until Scott seemed unable to take anymore. He stopped inside of Tiffany, trying not to cum. I could tell by the way he tensed up that his cock was on the verge of spilling inside of her. His ass stopped its grinding motion against my mouth, letting me linger there, not quite inside, my tongue glued to him.

"Let me get on top," Tiffany said.

I stayed crouched on my hands and knees like a dutiful pet, watching her breasts bounce up and down until his hands moved to knead them. She looked nothing like me, her bulging ass and breasts contrasting profoundly with my own thin, petite frame.

I supposed had I asked her, she would have made similar admonishments of her own body. I never had enough of a chest to worry about the effect of gravity, nor did I have the kind of ass rappers write songs about. But there are different insecurities, fear-monsters that feed on whatever might drive us crazy.

But she looked perfect, her legs squeezing together over my husband's cock, riding him so enthusiastically that I forgot my own body, and whatever misguided feelings were attached to it. In truth, those kinds of thoughts, negative and gnawing, occurred less and less over the past few days, replaced by more basic needs.

When I was hungry, getting something to eat became that much more pleasant. When I needed to pee, an overwhelming sense of relief came once the urine started spilling from between my legs. And when I was horny, the excitement and joy I received from any interaction, no matter how demeaning or degrading, amplified every sense until I could barely consider anything other than my dripping pussy.

"Go ahead Kaykay. Show Mommy how good you are at eating ass," Scott ordered gently.

I needed attention so bad that I went in between Tiffany's robust cheeks with an enthusiastic bark. She came a minute or so after I introduced my tongue to her crack, shaking and nearly gyrating off my husband's cock. Then she leaned forward, her breasts and head against his chest, his hands holding her ass cheeks apart for better access.

I lapped it up and she came again.

"Oh wow, you're right, Daddy," Tiffany said. "She's been such a good girl, please give her some attention."

"I think we can treat her without spoiling her," Scott said. "Come here girl."

Still being ridden by the office secretary, he called me over with the snap of his fingers. He stuck a few digits into my mouth, letting me taste Tiffany's saccharine sex on his fingers, then moved his hand over my body. I shuddered, needing it so bad, moving forward until my pussy was over his right hand. With Tiffany still grinding into him, he inserted two fingers into my cunt, curling them around inside of me.

Then he left them still.

Tiffany was upright again, riding his dick with a newfound enthusiasm while I humped his hand, my hips and effort the only cause of my pleasure. It was so demeaning, so disgraceful to be relegated to pleasuring myself on his hand while he wantonly fucked another beautiful woman in front of me. But I didn't care; I craved every second of attention.

I humped his arm just as I'd done to Tiffany's leg the other day, prostrating myself in this new position of subservience. I let myself go, my entire being focused into my most desperate need. I wanted to cum so bad, to be a part of the sultry, earth-shaking sex occuring right over me. I bucked against him, bringing myself right on the edge of climax.

"Can she cum, Daddy?" Tiffany asked.

"Arf!"

I spoke, so pathetic in my position, humping away as though my life depended on it.

"I love seeing her like this. Stripped of everything that made her human. She's taken to it so well. Make her ask to cum."

I heard a few more smacks from their skins banging against each other, then Tiffany started another climax, making me acutely aware of my own growing need. I let out a series of inhumane whines, ready to give anything for one more orgasm.

But what else did I have to offer?

My dignity was gone, slowly whittled away day by day since becoming a human dog. But while I wasn't appearing in a traditionally alluring outfit, decked out in pumps or a cocktail dress, there was something inherently sexy about the abject way I presented my body.

Though I had never found the appeal in watching, so much of porn capitalizes on taking a woman down from her pedestal and playing casually with the bounds of decency. I didn't know that I would ever understand or enjoy doing this to another person, but over the past few days what started as a trickle of excitement had turned into a roaring waterfall. I couldn't say it, could hardly even think it, but I needed to hump my husband's hand. I needed him to fuck another woman, to push his seed inside of her pussy.

I wanted everything that was happening, even if my fading sense of morality made a few last kicks here and there. Because like this, with no pretense or posturing, I felt real. Completely in the moment, my thoughts only focused on the fingers barely wiggling inside my pussy.

I needed to cum, and I knew I would do anything Mommy and Daddy asked.

"Bark three times if you're close," Daddy said.

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

"You like this, don't you," He said, grunting. "You like being Daddy's little puppy?"

"Arf!"

What else could I say?

"For the rest of the week, Tiffany's is going to stay with us," Scott said. "I'm going to fuck her, and you're going to help. Do you understand? This is your place now."

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

God my pussy ached, my legs almost clattering together, wanting it so bad.

"Cum for me, baby. Daddy loves seeing you like this. It's so sexy. You're so-"

I didn't hear the rest of the compliment, my mind overwhelmed with my own orgasm. I shook and sputtered, accidentally drooling all over myself. It didn't matter. There was a certain freedom in knowing that I might make any sort of face and it would be chalked up to just being a dumb little puppy.

Still I treasured those brief words, knowing as I thrashed against his arms, grinding out the last second of pleasure before collapsing. My own decadence was satisfying my husband in a way we hadn't connected in years.

It didn't matter that he was fucking another woman; any woman would take a dick.

Who but his wife would submit to being his puppy?

I groaned as he withdrew his fingers, then he guided Tiffany onto her hands and knees.

"You must be pretty familiar with this position," Mommy joked. "I'm getting fucked just like you."

Scott took his time, slowly pushing in and out, his cock disappearing behind that fabulous round ass. He held her by the hips, pounding into her faster and faster as they found their rhythm together. Her boobs rocked back and forth, her hands pushing herself back against his waist, helping him increase the intensity of their fucking.

"Oh god, yes just like that!" Mommy screamed.

This time, I didn't wait to join. Technically, I suppose I disobeyed, sliding myself underneath TIffany. My last look was of her breasts, dangling down and nearly slapping against my own as I directed my head underneath them. I arched my neck up, extending until my tongue lapped up at Mommy's clit while Daddy drove his dick into her.

"Good girl!" Mommy moaned. "Daddy, she's..."

"I know, she's such a good girl," Daddy said.

I beamed at the praise, licking in small, similar circles until I found the pattern I knew Mommy loved. I tasted Scott's dick, reminding me what was happening.

My husband was fucking another woman, and here I was, gratefully performing oral sex on his lover.

She moaned, bearing down my mouth until letting loose with another orgasm, the force of which ejected Scott suddenly from her pussy. He pulled out, then adjusted, aiming and forcing himself into my eager mouth. He pulled back, gone as suddenly as he appeared, entering Tiffany again and leaving me to lick at the small part of his shaft still exposed before disappearing into his her pussy.

"Fuck..." Scott moaned.

He alternated between my mouth and Tiffany's pussy, slowing down to use each of us for a few strokes. Then he picked up his pace, slamming into my mouth one last time before returning to her pussy. I went back to my role as fluffer, licking at his cock and balls where I could, at other times returning to Tiffany's pussy.

I lost track of myself, completely consumed by the act. There was something so pure about being used like this, something that prevented me from doing anything other than lapping lovingly at both lovers.

Scott slowed for a final time, shooting out his load inside another woman's pussy. I should have screamed. Instead I just moved to his balls, gargling each of them as he ejaculated his powerful load into his lover.

"I'm cumming," He said, a little too late.

"That's it, cum in me baby," Tiffany cooed. "Do you like that Kaykay? Mommy's pussy is so full of your man's cum. It feels so nice and warm...

He slid out of her, but Tiffany stayed still, her pussy hovering over me. A large glob of semen slid out of her, landing on my nose.

And without thinking, I licked at it.

"It's okay, you've been such a good girl, I'm going to share."

She moved down, letting me taste my husband's seed dripping down from her pussy. This was different from the oral I'd performed earlier. My lips almost tugged on hers, my mouth full of my husband's load, mixed with the taste of her perfect pussy. I let the cum linger for a second before gulping the rest down in a frenzied display of carnality.

Tiffany reached down, her fingers touching her clit, masturbating herself as she used my mouth to draw out one last orgasm. My tongue touched her fingers, nearing what she wanted, but not quite. She moaned, and I could sense she was close.

"Make her cum, Kaykay," Scott encouraged.

And there was something about his slow change that turned around everything about this week. No longer was it about punishing me for my behavior; the way it has started. We were on a sexual adventure together, opening up to each other in a real way, existing apart and yet as one flesh, consummating a lifetime's worth of fantasies in this one glorious week.

I ate out his lover until her hand moved away from her pussy, the cum almost entirely cleaned out by my eager tongue. I refocused my attention, my neck craning to reach...

Then she came, her pussy nearly suffocating me as her thighs quaked and gave out.

"Good girl, such a good girl!" Tiffany said, patting me on the bottom. "Mommy and Daddy are so pleased with their pet, aren't we?"

"I guess we can keep her," Scott said, a smile broaching his face.

Again, I beamed.

Even when I was led inside to the master bedroom, where a puppy bed had been set up for me, next to that was a bunch of newspapers, the implication clear enough.

"I'm sorry pet," Tiffany said. "But I don't think either of us will have the energy to take you out in the morning."

But I was so wiped out, it didn't matter. Within minutes, I was asleep, curled up in my doggie bed. The rest of the night passed quickly, my mind adjusting gleefully to this new state. I slumbered restfully for the first night in days...

Except for one moment, when I could hear my husband fucking his girlfriend through the bathroom door.

And if I hadn't been a puppy, I would have masturbated against the door to the sounds of her screams.

12