All Comments on 'Good Girl: Day One'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Kinky, hope you continue to complete her week of punishment.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty698 months ago

So very hot. This slave loves the humiliation that comes when it’s treated like a dog or a pug

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a good start to a long week of humiliation and punishment. Heck it is not even the end of her first day and he just came inside of her so the cum is running down her legs, she just peed on the carpet so she has pee on her face and she has cum and slobber all over her face from lunch. I guess he is going to have to take her outside and wash her down with a hose? Maybe he takes her into the tub and gives her a good bath to wash the pee and cum off of her? Will he take her to the park for a walk and let other dogs sniff her? Now that would be humiliating as all get out. Good start.

BlkGirlSummerBlkGirlSummer8 months ago

Thanks for reposting this, I really enjoyed the story before. I hope to see more

DchargerDcharger8 months ago

Interesting story. Not sure if I liked it or hated it but I was hooked in finishing it. Can't wait to read the rest.

ausreaderausreader5 months ago

It's OK however I feel there is too much one sided. Even though she cheated and humiliated her husband this does not mean the husband gets to treat her less than a dog even though she agreed to it. I will be reading day 2 however if I feel the story heads in the misogynist direction I will be stopping there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ya, I am hooked, too. What happens next ? Very good beginning. Very AROUSING. Good writing. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...