Good Girl: Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrffff..." I barely managed.

"I going to finish inside you. Does my little pussy bitch need to cum?"

"ARF!" I said.

"I don't care. Daddy is just going to breed you. He's going to put his cum in his dirty little bitch body."

I opened my lips and tasted both the carpet and my own piss in my mouth.

I felt worthless, and yet something in me felt relieved at letting all of my inhibitions go, at giving into only being his bitch.

And then it happened. My whole body shook, and the pleasure seemed to overtake every ounce of self-respect I had. I reacted with the biggest orgasm I'd ever had, and something did seem different about it. Gone was the pretense, the puritan reservations about fantasies and kinks. Instead, I was just an animal, just like he said, a bitch in heat, not needing to say or act any certain way as the orgasm ran down my body and curled my toes.

"Did my bitch cum?"

'Arrrrrrrf..." I managed.

"I'm going to cum in that little bitch cunt now. I'm going to breed my bitch slut, and let her know her place in this house."

I whimpered.

"You know now, don't you? You know who that pussy belongs too."

"Arf!" I gave a tired bark.

"I'm... going... to breed you... I'm going to breed my bitch!"

He strained and slowed as his warm cum entered my pussy. Despite having already used my face, I never thought he would stop breeding my tiny little hole, and I found myself wanting more, wanting me to tell me where to eat, where to pee, and how I was going to be fucked.

Or maybe it was just the fact that another orgasm was building. But that didn't matter. He had pulled out, his semen leaking out of me, my face finally rising from the piss-soaked carpet and said...

"Good girl."

12