Good Girl: Day Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

But before my body could decide, the ear splitting roar shot up my pussy, making even my pixie-like breasts jiggle with a full-bodied jolt of joy. The loud whir of the beastly machine overpowered every other sense, rattling my breasts against my chest, turning me into a complete nymphomaniac as I hypnotically jerked along with the dildo.

Already the dull throb of denial begged from my clit, screaming that it was too late, that no matter the consequences I would have orgasm. There wasn't any choice, even as I tried to not disobey my owners, that familiar fluttering below my belly button signaled my pussy's intent. I gasped, trying to hold it in.

And lost control...

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

I don't even know how I managed to bark, except maybe through some macabre form of classical conditioning. But my yelp of joy mixed with the machine, signaling my shame at no longer being in control of myself.

My climax melted every bone in my body, the shaking dildo the only thing kept me upright. I flopped and flailed, the droning machine turning me into an imitation of one of those inflatable tube creatures out of car dealerships. If I hadn't been impaled on the fake cock inside this oversized, custom-made cage, I would have toppled out on the ground.

I barely had time to breath before I felt her hand on my throat, causing my eyes to bulge out from my head. I looked up at Mommy desperately, feeling nothing but hatred for myself at having disappointed her. Not even in the back of mind did I consider the inherent unfairness of the position, forced to fuck an elaborately powerful machine after being tormented by own genitals.

It was all my fault for displeasing Mommy.

More than anything, I wanted her to hold me, to let me nuzzle against her large breasts while she played with my needy clitty. I would do anything, not just to cum again... though there was that... but to have her make me cum again.

In my primitive mind, I knew she was the dominant, the bestower of any pleasure, the Alpha. I existed only to delight her with my eager depravity.

Her hands closed around my neck again.

"You came, didn't you?" She nearly yelled to be heard over the device. "Mommy can tell."

"Arf..." I said weakly.

"I knew you would," Mommy said. "You've been such a bad girl, I guess I'm going to have to teach you why you aren't in charge of your silly little cummys."

She pulled me closer, kissing me deeply before pulling away, her hands then moving to my shoulders. Then I saw Daddy, moving the top of the cage down, so that my head and neck were the only thing outside of the metal box.

"Mommy's going to punish you. You are going to stay until you've pleased everyone. And since they can't have your pussy, it's going to be a long time. "

She kissed my neck, then bit down hard, causing me to rattle my cage.

"You're going to cum until you can't stand it anymore."

Then she moved back, looking over at Daddy. For a second, I was able to look around, almost lucid, my wide eyes actually seeing the co-workers surrounding me in the kitchen. Because I couldn't turn my head around, it looked like I was surrounded, already a few men were stroking their cocks, eyefucking my naked flesh pressed against the bars.

Then I lost myself in lust.

My shoulders banged against the bars, shaking and rattling, gyrating against my pussy. It felt like I was on the edge of another orgasm already, and I wondered if I was really allowed to cum as much as I wanted. And while right now it seemed like a gift, later I would come to understand the perfect cruelty of the punishment. But even with my pussy relatively fresh, my psyche was so unaccustomed to acting on its own impulses that it seemed reluctant to let it happen, no matter how much I wanted it.

My head twisted and turned, my vision blurry as I focused only on me. I didn't see the first cock as it entered my mouth. Truthfully, I don't know that it even registered to me as anything other than the most basic function of my new submissive personality. Did I even open my eyes? Sometimes, yes, but I mostly just tasted the train of cocks running against my mouth, signaling that it was time again to open and relax.

Cock after cock switched in my mouth, sometimes the next one rubbing against my cheeks or pigtails, or even deliberately slapping against my face. I was just a hole they could use, a few quick pumps, and then they stopped, leaving me waiting for their cum. Every new dick I expected to feel the cum on my face or down my throat, only they waited, teasing themselves.

All the while, I flirted at the edge of a second orgasm, the intensity of the low-riding Sybian more than I could bear at times. Yet I had no choice. The cage kept me riding it.

I didn't even see Daddy fastening the cone around my head. I just felt it, opening my eyes and trying to peer through the plastic sheet. It was the kind of thing a vet uses to keep a dog from gnawing at its stitches. It went up and out, snapping shut at the bottom, giving me only an opaque view of what was happening outside, shadows and pricks silhouetted before the most vile task yet.

The cone was pulled forward, angled nearly horizontally, and I saw the first mushroom head appear over the rim. I looked on naively excited, waiting for something, anything to happen. I blinked, not sure what to do.

Then the first droplet hit my nose.

He relaxed and a short spray of piss hit me in the eyes. I blinked them open and shut in disbelief, coming out of my puppy trace as I realized the sadistic task they had planned for me. I tried to protest, opening my mouth before wondering what I could possibly say.

And another spurt landed in my mouth.

I spit, the urine dribbling down my chin, causing me to retch. But he had barely even started. I tried worming away, moving every muscle, trying to pry myself free from this hellish trap. Only there was nothing I could do. His slightly yellow stream came out in spurts at first before picking up.

Then there was nothing that I could do.

Whichever co-worker it was (he was impossible to distinguish through the plastic cone) really started to let loose a torrent, finally pushing past the mental block of urinating on an actual person. But I guess I wasn't that. I was little more than a toy, a piece of sexual furniture for the entire room to mistreat with every cruel impulse in their heart.

He was really going now, the spray dribbling down my neck where it collected into a large pool. I tried to block my mind from what was happening, to descend into that submissive state where I no longer cared what was happening, but I couldn't. It was too humiliating, too degrading, so vile that I returned to being Karen for a few minutes while the next man took his turn filling the cone.

The pool started to swell, reaching past my neckline as this man seemed to have no inhibitions about letting loose into this nearly water tight container. I could feel some drippings, just barely leaking down to my breasts in tiny beads of condensation, but for the most part, the yellow pool collected and grew, nearly reaching my chin.

I did my best to keep my mouth closed, trying to preserve that last little bit of myself. Not that it really mattered. My body still moved against the cage, the dildo shaking inside of me, causing me to splash the urine all over my face. It sloshed into my nose, and I couldn't stop smelling the rank, acidic piss all collected together. I couldn't breathe, and had to open my mouth, the mixture of two men's pee slipping across my lips as I sputtered.

He shook out the last few drops, then in another act of merciless subjugation, he spit down on me, leaving a slimy trail of salvia on my nose.

And worse, at that moment I realized that my pussy was again brushing up near the brink of orgasm. I couldn't control it. I was so keyed up, so turned on, that eventually any sense of willpower would be removed, forcing me to climax against my own sense of self-worth.

That was all gone, again. Over the past six days, I'd seen time and again how low I could sink, how truly depraved my sexual needs could be when twisted and tarnished by my owners.

I almost didn't care.

But there was more to go before I was truly broken. Each day had been like that, taking the limit of the past day and ramping it up, forcing me to reconcile my image of myself with what I now had become. Tomorrow, I would have to wake up knowing that an entire room full of men had pissed on me as I was restrained in a cage, fucked by a machine.

And tomorrow, Mommy would probably make things worse.

Two or three men started peeing at the same time, unable to hold it. My hair was drenched, piss dripping down every inch of my face. There was no escaping, no avoiding every second in my humiliating position. But I still was trying, keeping my eyes closed as the pool of urine grew steadily larger. The rim of the fluid neared my bottom lip, the salty yellow liquid nearly forcing me to taste it.

It was then I came.

The ricocheting back and forth forced the urine into my mouth. I must have swallowed some involuntarily, but I couldn't really know. My face was a mess, my eyes stinging from the splashing of urine. All the while the men kept peeing, hosing me down as I came to the edge of losing any sense of dignity I could ever claim. I sputtered, spitting out the urine in my mouth. And as I came to, I realized the sick intention of the cone.

Another stream replaced the two, and soon there would be no choice. The urine was now above my lips. At the moment, I had my mouth tightly closed, refusing to let any of it in. I was like a toddler refusing to eat, but what was required seemed too much. Soon it would reach my nose. If I wanted to breathe, there would only be one option.

I would have to drink the urine down.

Still, I resisted, trying to buy time. I kept hoping for a savior, someone to tilt the cone forward so that I wouldn't have to lower myself in this final way. I tried angling my head, only to realize there was no way for me to really move. There was nothing I could do, the recycled water grew until I could feel it against my nostrils. Another man started peeing and reluctantly, with my eyes closed, I opened my mouth, letting in a small swallowful...

Only to retch it back up, nearly vomiting with briny taste.

I struggled to breath, the urine coming in through my nostrils, and now there truly was no choice. I could feel the warm and slightly tepid urine growing to my cheeks, threatening to drown me any second. I hadn't begun to run out of breath, but I knew I was close. The smell of urine went directly into my nose, burning all the way up until my eyes lost focus, dizzy and weak from the sudden exertion of my spirit.

I let go.

I opened my mouth to let in a rush of collected pee. Again the urges in my pussy became the entire focus of my being. It made accepting my new status easier, arousing even, though I still couldn't dare admit such a thing to myself. That the continued debasement of any sense of worth aroused me was still something too demented, too taboo to admit even to myself.

The tremors shot up my pussy, reminding me of my place, making it easier as the piss slid slowly down the back of my throat. I had to force down the retching churn of my stomach, taking a bit of a gulp in order to finish the repugnant task.

I wasn't completely broken yet. I hadn't learned exactly the depths of my disgusting sexuality. Somehow, Scott and Jennifer knew, and were together capable of creating escalating scenarios that demonstrated my own despicable need to cum, knowing that there was no limit to what I might be willing to do.

I know it may sound obvious, but the thought of actually driving excitement from swallowing a cocktail of urine never even entered my mind until my pussy again started to clench its approval. I must have been like a frog in a pot of hot water, unable to notice the sexual heat until it completely boiled over, frying my brain.

Only to be reborn again, a submissive object ready to be filled for my Daddy's approval.

My puppy clit started to throb, thrilled by the next step of breaking these last vestiges of humanity from my worthless mind. I started to thrust against the dildo, trying to make it fuck faster even though the cage restricted most of my movements. Enthralled, I swallowed again, almost absently, still barely able to breathe through the urine collected around my nose.

I squirmed, trying to drink down the pee, only to cough everything up as I came almost accidentally.

My orgasm stopped being a thing that belonged to me. Even now, Mommy had decided I was going to cum again and again, until it turned into a punishment for my greedy little hole. And because I was willing to be treated like this, I knew I deserved to be treated like this.

I came. Punishing myself for being so desperate. I gulped down urine in big swallows, shaking some of it out with my thrashing, and still sucking down the putrid pool with greedy, lust-filled abandon. I was their urinal, their cum slave, their cum dumpster, and there was no longer any doubt to the depths of my depravity.

Rocking back and forth on the sex machine, my head swimming in a pool of pee, a nearly nonexistent state seemed preferable. I reverted back to my doggie self, completely broken as I gargled up their piss, splashing it out of my cone in my pleasure.

God, I needed more.

I would have hated myself, but I lost the will to think. I knew this was what Daddy and Mommy wanted, and became mindlessly devoted to pleasing them. I drank deeply, ignoring the churning in my tummy, until my tongue was lapping at the pee like a true puppy. More streams joined again, and now I was opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue.

I preferred to swallow it directly from the source, when it was still warm and not as rank.

But it didn't matter, because I didn't matter. Not unless I was pleasing my owners.

I came again, with warm urine spraying my tongue.

I didn't notice the next violation until it struck my face, the cum splattering instead of spilling over me. I could sense the gobs on my nose, stinging my already reddened eyes. The urine came almost immediately after, maybe they tag teamed, trading places so that the next man used his cock to clean off my face, mixing the cum with his piss in semi-visible clumps.

He wasn't the last one to ejaculate in the cone.

The next man hit me mostly in the head, though another stream of urine rinsed out my hair, cleaning it to a point, while creating a milky substance that I could barely make out through the one eye not matted shut by semen.

I didn't have an excuse to drink. I was nowhere near drowning, but the thought of swallowing more cum mixed with god knows how many streams of piss overwhelmed my pussy. I sucked it down together. I couldn't taste it, but the texture was different, a little thicker as I swallowed cum and piss together, and not for the last time.

I came again, one orgasm almost flowing into the other as I gave up my spirit to the endless lust of complete submission.

They alternated, cumming and pissing in succession as I kept trying to thrust my restricted, imprisoned body against the Sybian. I lost track of what I was doing, of what was happening to me. Time lost all meaning to me, and I barely recall the countless barks I screamed out into the dark nothingness around me.

All I sensed was my aching cunt, each time not sure that it could take anymore before being ravished by an additional orgasm. It was like once released, I couldn't contain myself anymore, with one climax following the other in a state of sublime and cruel ecstasy.

It built, keeping me constantly on the edge, even as an untold number of men emptied their bladders and balls on my worthless face. I couldn't stop myself. I sucked up as much as I could until my stomach hurt.

At some point I pissed myself.

It didn't happen all at once. The stream leaked down the sides, onto the dildo in short, squeezing bursts. Then I really let loose a torrent, and uncontrollable release all down the Sybian and onto the floor, mixing with the splashing that escaped through the desperate jerks of my neck.

I know I came, maybe even more than once as I released. I don't know when I stopped climaxing, when one orgasm stopped spilling into another. It all grinds together into one almost seamless memory of desperation, where my only concern was hungrily devouring enough cum and piss to feed my own twisted erotic needs.

I came again and again, until no one was cumming or pissing my face, and my cries could actually be heard.

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

"I can't tell if you are begging me to stop or to let you cum again." Mommy said.

I screamed it again and again, climaxing against my will until my clit screamed at the abuse. And still, it seemed like I might cum again, like another moment might bring me back around to the brink.

Only I couldn't move, caged and controlled, compelled to give in over and over, my body unable to stop the abuse, my mind needing every second of submission. I rattled the bars, everything but my pussy wooden, asleep with the prolonged awkward position.

And again, twin streams of urine struck my face, filling up the cone I had tried so hard to empty. Again the bubbly urine rose, the milky white cum streaks clumped up in the pool. The scent of piss seemed stuck in my nose, the aroma never fading as it sloshed up and again stung my eyes. I had the wild idea that I needed to drink it all, but at this point it was impossible to swallow anymore. I tried, only for the piss in my mouth to blow back out in bubbles.

I couldn't take any more.

I started to choke, sputtering my desperate barks muffed by the vile and frothy filled container.I was going to drown in a cone of piss and cum, and I deserved even worse.

Because somehow it all seemed worth it if I just could cum one more time.

My lungs begged for release, my pussy somehow switched into overdrive with the lack of oxygen. I began feeling dizzy, spots appearing around my vision, my nose completely submerged. Pleasure and pain blaze and seared through my brain, lit up through neon synaptic screams and gurgling desperation.

I gave in.

And in that darkest moment, I reached my peak.

I didn't know which happened first, but I felt the hands on my neck, the collar coming undone, the urine and cum falling down all over my naked body in a large tidal wave, drenching everything.

I came, a gasping, grateful gust of air mixing with my gyrating hips. I rocked back and forth painfully, paying for every inch inside of my pussy, and still shaking with the quake of the climax.

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

The machine switched off. I couldn't feel anything below my belly button. I had been so thoroughly ravaged that my thighs wouldn't even close, spasming open and shut, open and shut, even as unseen hands pried my deadened muscles from the cage, releasing me gingerly onto the floor.

Piss and cum dripped down from me, soaking my cage and collecting into a pool spreading out from the base of the Sybian. I was dropped gently to the ground, crumpling like a rag doll in front of everyone, twitching as something inside of my pussy still reacted to the intensity of the fucking machine.

I just lay there, shaking, feeling the piss on my body, the little clumps of cum that clung to different parts of me, sticky like crusted glue on parts of my nubile body.

"There you go baby, clean it up," Tiffany cooed.

My face was pressed to the floor, and still I opened my mouth, my tongue licking at the ground where the overflow spread across the tile. I lapped at it like a puppy drinking from her bowl, without the ability to actually swallow. I just kept tasting pee on my tongue, though at this point any revulsion was gone.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers