Good Girl: Day Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no resistance, no fight left in me.

No Karen.

Only Kaykay, and even she was barely registering what had happened.

Tiffany stood over me, hiking up her skirt and showing everyone her bare pussy. Her heels splashed a small ripple of urine onto my tits before she let loose, her steady stream falling down onto my face, as though she was marking me as hers.

I left my mouth open absently, not able to swallow, letting the pool collect in my mouth until filled to the brim, the excess running down my throat and towards my breasts.

The last sliver of my psyche had been broken down to a new depth, plummeting me to a new low that drained every negative feeling. I let everything, all that pride, shame, and desire, wash away in this mixture of piss and cum. My old self was gone forever.

There was only Kaykay.

An empty-head puppy.

A desperate vessel of sex needing only to be filled with cum

I was so completely broken.

So much so that I didn't dare spit her pee out, even when Mommy had finished marking me.

She looked down and I fixated on her breasts, hidden by her blouse and yet so big that her irises seemed to gaze around them, looking down at me with a small smirk of satisfaction. It was cold and callous, but I knew I had pleased her.

"Good girl," Mommy said. "Such a good girl. Now swallow one last time."

It took two tries, the first nearly convincing me I was going to throw up right there. But I managed to force down every last drop, showing my tongue like a panting dog.

That's where she left me, alone in the office's kitchen, laying in a pool of piss and cum. Throughout the rest of the day, I stayed that way, wallowing in my filthy perversion, an available urinal for every man who came into the office.