All Comments on 'Good Girl Goes Wild'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Nice to see that Carly finally opened up from her `Churchy', staid, boring self, the whole point of going to uni, is to find yourself and explore away from what your parents think you should be and do. I remember when I started at a `Russell' group university more than twenty years ago now, I was so strait-laced it now feels almost unreal. I had spent all my of school life in an all girls Catholic based environment, all the teachers were Nuns or trainee Nuns, so sex was never mentioned, if someone even brought up the subject, they were in trouble. I went from living in a small village, (pop under 700) to living in a shared apartment with two other young women. God, that was an eye-opener. I never walked out of the bathroom without a robe, they strolled about naked, even ate breakfast in the nude. Then, Cathy, had tattoos and pierced nipples and a shaved pussy, the other girl Sarah was also shaved, whilst, I had the amazon jungle between my legs. That was the first thing to go. Soon, I was drinking in the SU bar, smoking weed and finally kissing guys. It took me to the end of `freshers week' to lose my virginity, my first `blow-job', then my first fuck, by Christmas, my flatmates had introduced me to the delights of eating pussy and being eaten, more than one lover at a time and now we all had piercings and discrete tats. I went home for Christmas a different woman, now no longer an insular, meek virgin, now I was on the pill, loved fucking and being fucked and certainly bi-sexual. Naturally, when my mum came into my room when I was changing and saw the pierced nipples and the tattoo just above my pussy she went ape, called me a slut and then saw my packet of pills called a total whore and threatened to throw me out. It was my father, to my surprise told her to calm down and realise that I was now an adult and my life was just that my life. That Christmas was a bit difficult, my two older brothers came over on Christmas Day with their families, (they are both a lot older than me, one nearly fifteen years, the other twelve) I was their little baby sister, the butt of jokes and subject to being teased without mercy. Naturally, it didn't take long for them and their wives to notice the chill between me and mum, to my surprise and relief, both of them and their wives backed me, my sister-in-laws, wanted to see the piercings and tattoo, which naturally I showed them (no, not my brothers). I returned to uni and never looked back, I graduated with a first, then a MA, followed by a PGCE and now, I'm a head of 6th form at local High school. At one of the many parties my brothers took me to I met my late husband, (a lawyer like my younger brother, but sadly when our daughters were only seven and five years old he was killed by a drunken lorry driver). I now have two lovely young women who are themselves, the younger one starting uni this year, is a confirmed lesbian, who will be sharing rooms with her girl-friend (reading PPE) the other in medical school, she is like me, bi and also a cock addict. She also follows a thing I first stated to do in my first years at uni, one Monday morning, after a sexually exhausting weekend, I had no clean knickers, partying had left no time to do any washing, so I went without. It was so comfortable that way, so since then, apart from `certain' days of the month I go `commando', something my older daughter does as well. University is a life changing experience, enjoy it, don't waste time on missionary work, just get as much cock and pussy as you can.

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Nicely written and good set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Sorry, I failed to finish my story, why I now enter my comments with Dr instead of just beulahthebrit, is because during lockdown I finished my PHD in 18th century European history, something I'm quite proud of. I'm now after the position of head-teacher when the current one retires next summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the premise but the writing felt flat. She goes from demure Christian girl to public blowjobs and do in the span of weeks, without any actual life changing drive. Good concept but execution left much to be desired

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Wouldn't it be an interesting sequel if Carly were to run into, let's say Kevin, at their place of employment?

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahair8 months ago

You have to LOVE the good gorl letting loose. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous