Good Girl Goes Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of our classes are done for the next seven days, right Carly?"

"Yep. No more classes."

"That means we're technically on spring break right now, " Hannah suggested as Carly began to squirm a little to Hannah's touch.

"I guess so."

"Do you trust me, Carly?"

"Yes, Hannah. I trust you."

Hannah took that as a signal to continue and slipped her finger into Carly's pussy finding it hot and damp.

"What happens on spring break never gets talked about again, right Hannah?"

"That's right, Carly," and Hannah leaned in to kiss Carly softly on the lips. It was a light, tender kiss at first to test her roommate's reaction.

When Carly didn't object, Hannah kissed her again, this time they exchanged tongues. They made out for a few minutes before Hannah kissed her way down Carly's body, taking time to kiss, lick, fondle and suck on her tits. Hannah then worked her way down Carly's torso to her pussy.

Hannah had her face between Carly's legs. Her mouth was so close to Carly's pussy that Carly could feel Hannah's hot breath between her legs.

Hannah needed confirmation and asked, "Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"I'm positive Hannah."

With that being said, Hannah stuck her tongue deep into Carly's pussy and began to tongue fuck her before focusing on the clit while finger fucking her. Several guys had licked Carly's pussy before but not like this. It seemed Hannah knew exactly what Carly liked. Carly was bucking her hips and holding onto Hannah's head as she had her first orgasm. Hannah lapped up the juices flowing from the pussy she was eating then went back to focus on Carly's clit and quickly brought her to another orgasm. Carly never had such intense orgasms and wondered why she never tried this sooner.

Hannah lifted her head with a smile on her face. She knew she gave her best friend an intense orgasm and was proud of herself. She went back up to kiss Carly, letting her taste her own juices. Carly knew Hannah wanted her to reciprocate and nervously followed Hannah's pattern, kissing her way down to play with her roommate's big tits then working her way down between Hannah's legs. Carly's face was inches from Hannah's pussy and she was trying to gather the courage to continue. Carly had seen herself in a mirror before but she had never seen a pussy up close before. Calry could smell the aroma of Hannah's juices and began to run her fingers over her pussy lips then began to slowly finger fuck her roommate.

While looking up at Hannah, Carly asked, "Technically, we're on spring break right now, right?"

"That's right, Carly. Classes are over. What happens on spring break stays on spring break."

Gathering up all of her nerve, Carly took a deep breath, stuck out her tongue, and began to lick Hannah's pussy. She ran her tongue along Hannah's lips before sticking it as deep as she could into her pussy. Carly got her first taste of another woman. She is competitive by nature and wanted to give her roommate an intense orgasm. Hannah began to run her fingers through Carly's hair indicating she was enjoying having her pussy licked.

As Hannah's pleasure was increasing she called out, "Lick my clit."

Carly responded to Hannah's request and began to lick and suck on her clit making Hannah cum. Carly was proud of herself for pleasing Hannah and continued to eat her pussy until Hannah had her second orgasm.

After gathering their composure, the roommates finished packing for their three-hour road trip to Florida for a week of partying. Carly felt somewhat guilty for having her first bisexual experience because she had been taught through her religion that it was wrong. However, Carly was determined to shed some of her inhibitions during the coming week and wondered how it could be wrong for two people to express their love for each other. They were best friends sharing an intimate moment and it felt like the right thing to do at the time. It was a glorious start to their spring break.

Spring Break Day One

When the girls arrived at their rental the next day, they quickly picked out their bedrooms, unpacked, and headed for the beach. Hannah was wearing her tiny yellow thong, while Carly put on her new black bikini with a strapless top and lace up front. It had matching bottoms with a criss-cross front panel that showed off most of her ass but wasn't quite a thong. Hannah took one look at her roommate and immediately loosened the laces on the top to show off more of Carly's ample cleavage.

When Carly started to object, Hannah told her, "We have a deal that I'm holding you to. You've got to advertise if we're going to get you laid. There's going to be too much competition out there for you to hide your assets."

They put a pair of shorts and towels in a small backpack along with suntan lotion and liquor spiked thermoses then headed for the beach. Carly couldn't believe how crowded it was already and found it a little intimidating. All along the way, guys were checking out the girls and the girls were checking out the guys. Some of the guys would make comments on Hannah and Carly's nice tits or ass. Carly's bikini was the most revealing one she's ever worn and she was attracting a lot of attention. The girls picked a spot on the beach and began to enjoy the wild beach party. Guys walking up and down the beach would stop and talk to them, but Hannah told Carly that it would be like that all day and all night, so she should be particular about who she chose to encourage. Carly took Hannah's lead in flirting with various groups of guys on the most crowded beach Carly had ever seen. Several guys tried to get the girls' phone numbers so they could meet up later but the girls weren't ready to start giving out their numbers yet.

Hannah knew Carly wasn't experienced in quick hook-ups and offered her best friend some advice, "You know how guys think with their dicks most of the time, well, we're going to think with our pussies for the next several days. If we meet a guy we like, we'll sleep with him, no strings attached. We're here to relax and have some fun. When we go back to school, we'll have to face finals, graduation, and looking for jobs. It's our last chance to let loose, okay?"

"You're in charge, Hannah, and I promise, I'll do my best to relax and have some fun."

For the rest of the afternoon, the girls flirted with several guys and let them know which bars they intended to party at that night. They went back to their rooms to freshen up before going out to dinner away from the crowd. After dinner, they got dressed for an evening of partying along the boardwalk. Hannah wore a mini-skirt with a low-cut tank top and Carly chose a pair of cheeky, denim shorts and a white, off-the-shoulder, short sleeve crop top.

The girls were ready to start a wild week or as Hannah called it, "cock hunting."

Carly didn't like that term and was still reluctant to let loose but she was determined to at least try. She had spent all of her school years being a good girl and a good student while her friends were out having a good time. If she was going to finally cross some lines and create memories of her youth, this was going to be the time to do it. Hannah knew it wasn't in Carly's makeup to go wild and agreed that, at least on the first night, they would find a couple of guys who were friends and they'd get laid together.

Hannah told Carly, "The secret is to not wait until closing time because the guys are too drunk so we'll go to a couple of bars and see what happens. Remember, we aren't looking for someone to fall in love with. We're here to have some fun."

"Buf there are so many good-looking guys. How will we choose?"

"We'll talk to a few of them, hope for some chemistry, and just pick a couple. We'll know them when we find them. Trust me. I'll tell you what; you let me know when you find someone you like and I'll go along with your choice. When you tell them that we are cheerleaders, that will be your signal, okay?"

Carly took a deep breath and replied. "Okay. Let's get this party started."

The girls then went prowling for a couple of lucky guys to have sex with a couple of cheerleaders. Hannah knew it might take some time for Carly to pick someone because of her lack of experience and they went into a couple of bars to see who they could find. They also needed a couple of drinks to help Carly relax and lower her inhibitions. They talked with several guys but no one Carly wanted to sleep with.

As they were walking to the third bar, Hannah told Carly, "Look, it's getting close to the time when the guys will be too drunk. I don't want to fuck some guy who can barely stand up."

"I know, I know. This isn't easy for me."

When they entered the third bar, a couple of guys they met on the beach immediately approached them. Zach and Brian were soccer players for their college, in great shape and quite handsome. As soon as Hannah saw them she gave Carly a knowing look. They made small talk with the usual questions about what school they all attended, their majors, what they wanted to do when they graduated, etc. Zach seemed to be paying more attention to Carly while Brian and Hannah seemed like they were getting along fairly well. After they were on their second drink in that bar, Carly finally mentioned that she and Hannah were cheerleaders and her friend got a big smile on her face. The guys got broad smiles on their faces too.

Hannah knew she might have to help close the deal so she mentioned, "Gee, it's awfully crowded and noisy in here."

Zach jumped in and said, "If you want, we can go back to our place for a drink. We rented an apartment a few blocks from here."

Hannah looked at Carly and said, "That sounds good."

"Sure, let's go," Carly added.

With everyone in agreement, the guys escorted the ladies back to their place which wasn't far from where Carly and Hannah were staying. Zach walked with Carly while Brian was by Hannah's side. The pairings had been decided.

When they got to the boys' apartment the guys quickly tried to straighten up the mess. There were clothes strewn around as well as beer cans. Carly was a touch nervous but felt better with Hannah there as reassurement. While they were sitting on the sofa having a drink, Brian and Hannah began making out which spurred Zach to make his move on Carly. Kissing led to groping and fondling and soon thereafter, Zach had Carly's top lifted, exposing her breasts. Hannah's top was also completely removed. Carly felt funny being exposed in front of Brian and was agreeable when Zach suggested they go into his bedroom. Zach finished stripping off her clothes and got naked too. Although Carly never had a one-night stand before, she was comfortable with what was about to happen because she was also horny after all the talk between her and Hannah about getting laid that night. She and Zach began to kiss again and he gradually led her over to the bed where he had her sit down on the edge while he stood in front of her. His hard dick was now inches from her face as she stroked it. Carly knew what Zach was expecting and leaned forward to begin licking his hard member before taking it between her lips.

Zach held Carly's head and matched her head bobs with thrusts of his own, forcing more of his dick into her mouth. Carly gagged a couple of times on Zach's average-sized dick but was able to take most of him into her throat. He reached down to play with her breasts as Carly sucked his dick. Carly felt a little strange giving a blow job to a guy she just met but she was also enjoying being a bit slutty, something so out of character for her.

After Carly sucked Zach's cock for a few minutes he laid her back on the bed as she spread her legs. She was hoping he was going to eat her pussy but he got between her legs and shoved his cock into her. Zach fucked Carly slowly at first then began to pick up his pace. She began to moan the harder he thrust into her pussy. Zach fucked her even harder when he bent her over to do her from behind, Carly's favorite position. She was pushing back to match he thrusts on the verge of cumming while he was slapping her ass while fucking her hard then came deep in her pussy.

After Zach was done fucking Carly, he told her, "Damn baby, that felt good. I haven't gotten laid in a couple of weeks."

Carly didn't mention she was left hanging without an orgasm but she was hoping he would last longer when they fucked again. They were talking in bed then Zach fell fast asleep. Carly wasn't sure what to do at first then tried to wake him up but he was out cold. Carly sent Hannah a text telling her she was getting dressed because Zach passed out. Hannah responded that she and Brian were done too and she'd join her in a minute.

On the way back to their rental unit, Hannah told Carly, "This happens on spring break. Sometimes you get a guy who knows how to treat a woman, sometimes you get a guy that is selfish and is just looking for a quick lay."

"I guess I was a quick lay then," Carly replied.

"Zach was probably partying all day and just couldn't keep up with you," Hannah said with a smile.

Carly asked Hannah how it was with Brian and she said Brian at least brought her to orgasm orally before fucking her.

When they got back to their place, Hannah took a shower first followed by Carly. When Carly came back to her room, she found Hannah naked waiting for her. Carly was confused, wondering why Hannah was there.

Hannah gave Carly a sly smile and pulled a vibrator out from behind her back and said, "I thought maybe I could help you out. I know what it's like to be left frustrated by a guy."

Carly didn't respond but joined Hannah on the bed in a silent agreement of continuing the evening. Hannah laid Carly down and began to kiss her and run the vibrator over her roommate's nipples then bringing it down between her legs.

Hannah then said, "I know it was a frustrating night but I'm proud of you for trying. I feel like I owe you one for getting you into this."

"I don't think you owe me anything but I am still horny and will take any help you want to give me."

Hannah inserted the vibrator into Carly's pussy as she sucked on her nipples. Carly squirmed in pleasure, thrusting her hips upwards to meet the thrusts of the vibrator into her. Hannah moved the vibrator up to tease Carly's clit, which triggered an intense orgasm. Hannah didn't stop there and kissed her way down and began to fuck Carly's pussy with the vibrator again while she licked her clit. This triggered another orgasm and Hannah lapped up all of the juices pouring from Carly's cunt. Once again, Carly felt Hannah's pussy deserved some attention in return and kissed and licked her way down and used the vibrator on Hannah while licking her clit. It didn't take long before Carly brought Hannah to an orgasm.

Hannah told Carly, "Not for nothing but you eat pussy better than Brian."

Carly was glad she was able to please her roommate. They had lived together for four years while in college and shared a lot of secrets. They were now having a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as they were nearing graduation. There was no doubt they would be lifelong friends.

Spring Break Day Two

The next morning the girls were planning their day which included more time at the beach "cock hunting" and hopefully finding Carly a sexual partner that she could enjoy. That day, both girls wore their most revealing bikinis which barely hid more than their nipples and pussy. They attracted plenty of attention from numerous guys and even some girls. They were hot and they knew it. Hannah called it "advertising" but it took some time and more than a few sips from the spiked drinks in their water bottles for Carly to become comfortable exposing so much of her body in public. Some guys made crude comments on her gorgeous ass or lovely tits. While most times, Carly would find these comments offensive, she was now proud she was getting attention from guys, especially with all the other women around.

Hannah and Carly followed the same routine as the day before; they would tell some guys which bar they planned to be at that evening but wouldn't commit to any of them, at least not that early in the day. Things got interesting later that afternoon when the girls went to a bar along the boardwalk after lunch. They were enjoying drinking outside, flirting with the guys when an emcee came onto a stage and announced a Teeny Weeny Bikini contest that was about to start and they were still looking for girls to participate.

"Let's do it," Hannah pleaded with Carly.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Come on, Carly. Remember it's spring break and you promised to let loose."

Carly contemplated Hannah's comments and replied, "Well, alright. Let's do it."

The girls went backstage and were given a small locker to place their personal belongings and shorts. Their bikinis were more revealing than most of the other ten contestants. An event organizer called the girls together and told them a few rules. They could reveal their breasts if they wanted and if anyone wanted to show the crowd their pussies, they had to keep on their bottoms because there was a local law preventing women from going bottomless and they couldn't let anyone touch them. That scared Carly because she hadn't realized how far things might go in this contest. She looked over at Hannah who smiled and winked at her. Carly was wondering what she got herself into.

The contest started with the emcee calling each contestant on stage so they could introduce themselves and then begin to dance for the crowd of mostly cheering men. Hannah and Carly were the last girls to be brought on stage because they were the last to enter the contest. One by one the other girls walked on stage and when they danced, each of them exposed their breasts. Several of them pulled their bikini bottoms aside to expose their pussies to a very appreciative crowd. Carly had a worried look on her face as her turn was quickly coming up. Hannah encouraged her and told her she couldn't look scared when she went out there and to think of it as cheerleading.

"I never exposed myself while cheering."

"You may not have shown them everything but every guy in the crowd was undressing you with their eyes and you know it. I know how competitive you are so don't let me down."

Hannah had a point. Cheerleaders, for the most part, enjoyed the admiring stares from the crowd. Carly was also very competitive and was wondering if she could compete with the other girls after hearing the cheers they were getting. Hannah went on before Carly and immediately exposed her tits, shaking them while looking at guys in the front of the crowd. She turned around to twerk her ass and pulled her bottoms down to give the crowd a peek at her bald pussy. There were free shots backstage and Carly needed a few of them to find the courage to go onstage when her turn came, the last contestant of the first round.

Carly strode on stage with a big smile on her face to the adoring cheers from the crowd. She introduced herself and told the crowd she majored in human sexuality, a little white lie, but she tried to tease them.

When the music started Carly began to shake her tits for the crowd, then turned around, and shook her ass. The more the crowd cheered, the more confident Carly became as well as being emboldened by the alcohol.

Several guys in the crowd were yelling, "Show us your tits. Show us your pussy.."

Feeling the peer pressure and wanting the crowd's approval, Carly pulled down her top as the crowd went wild. As much as they were cheering, Carly didn't feel comfortable flashing her pussy and they were disappointed but she didn't care. Carly didn't make it into the second round but Hannah came in third, losing to a couple of girls that did some girl-on-girl action by kissing and fondling each other and pretending to sixty-nine. Carly was never going to go that far to win the contest so she wasn't disappointed in not making it further in the contest.