Good Girl Goes Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad told them he'd like to party with them again and Hannah took his number and said they'd call him to hook up again but she said that just to get rid of him. While he was good-looking, muscular, and had a nice dick, Hannah and Carly were looking for variety and had no intention of calling him again.

Spring Break Day Four

The next day as the girls were walking to the beach, they ran into the two nerdy guys that were renting a unit next to them and struck up a conversation. The guys invited them over to their place that evening but Hannah said they were busy. Carly thought they were nice and didn't want to brush them off so quickly but Hannah stopped those thoughts dead in their tracks.

Hannah and Carly didn't drink that much on that fourth day. Their wild days and even wilder nights were catching up with them and they spent less time on the beach and more time shopping along the boardwalk and nearby shops. They were still getting plenty of attention while wearing their skimpy bikinis under their sheer beach cover-ups.

After a quiet day, the girls were well rested to party that night. Carly dressed in a black lace cami crop top with no bra and booty jean shorts with Hannah dressed in a beige tube top and micro mini skirt. The girls were ready to party. They went to several bars and ended up in one that announced that they were still looking for girls to participate in their wet t-shirt contest with prizes of $150, $100, and $50.

Hannah looked at Carly who said, "Let's do it."

Hannah didn't need much encouragement given her natural wild side but she was surprised her friend made the suggestion to compete. Hannah thought Carly must have been enjoying her new uninhibited side.

As they were headed backstage, Carly told Hannah, "I'm not going to lose this time," referring to the bikini contest they were in a few days ago.

"You know this is going to be wilder than the bikini contest don't you, Carly?"

"I don't care. Mark my words."

"Alright, let's go."

They went backstage and listened to the instructions from the emcee. The contestants would strip down to nothing more than a thin white t-shirt and their panties. They would be introduced to the crowd, then water poured over them. They would then dance for the crowd and reveal as much or as little as they wanted. At the end of the first round, the audience would determine the three finalists and they would have the last three women dance one more time.

Carly was feeling buzzed from the alcohol she had already consumed and wasn't nervous at all as she changed into her t-shirt. There were eight other contestants including Hannah. Carly sized up the competition and while trying not to be conceited, figured she was one of the prettiest of the nine girls. She figured her main competition would be Hannah but it was impossible to predict what a group of drunk, horny guys would do when it came time to pick a winner.

One by one the other girls were introduced and danced for the crowd. Some exposed their breasts but some didn't other than through their wet t-shirt. Carly was the seventh girl to compete to be followed by Hannah and one last girl. Carly was anxious but not nervous. She wanted to strut her stuff. When the emcee called Carly's name, she confidently walked across the stage, waved to the crowd, shook her tits and ass to the cheers from the audience. The emcee asked her to tell everyone something about herself.

"Well, I'm twenty-one, a senior and I'm a cheerleader," she said as the crowd let out a loud cheer.

The emcee asked if she was limber, trying to be provocative.

Instead of answering his question verbally, Carly lifted her right leg straight up in the air and placed her ankle on the emcee's shoulder. The crowd roared.

He was staring straight into her damp panties and said, "Hot damn, I guess that answers my question. Okay, Carly, let's see what other talents you have."

The emcee took a few steps away from her and a stagehand poured a bucket of water on her chest exposing her breasts through the now sheer t-shirt. She lifted her t-shirt and pulled out her panties and he poured more water on her lower half. Her white thong was now also transparent. The music began to play and Carly began to dance sensuously for a cheering audience. Some of the men pushed their way to the front of the stage to get a close-up view of the action.

Carly teased the audience by lifting her t-shirt to the bottom of her breasts a couple of times, making the guys beg her to show her tits. They roared when she pulled the wet t-shirt over her head to dance in only her wet thong. The fabric of her underwear was stuck to her skin showing a very decadent camel toe. Carly rolled her hips with her legs spread then put one finger in her mouth, sucking on it briefly like she was sucking a dick, then touched herself between her legs. Carly then shook her finger like her pussy was hot to the touch. She rubbed herself for several seconds, pushing the fabric deeper into her pussy. Carly then got down on all fours with her ass up in the air facing the crowd and pretended to be getting fucked from behind and even slapping her ass. She then turned over and spread her legs wide open and briefly gave the crowd a peek at her bald pussy. The men were roaring and cheering her on. Carly then sat back on her feet and began to roll her hips like she was riding a cock while simultaneously lifting her nipples to lick them. While she was dancing, Carly was looking at several men, making eye contact with them, like she was giving them a private dance. When her song ended, Carly picked up her t-shirt and waved it above her head, enticing the crowd to cheer louder.

When she got back in line, Carly didn't bother putting her t-shirt back on. She wanted the guys in the audience to be drooling over her tits and ass while staring at her transparent thong. Hannah was next up and did a nice dance routine, exposing her tits just like Carly but she didn't have the crowd worked up as her friend did. The last girl didn't even take off her shirt. She wasn't as bold as Carly or some of the others and went through the motions of dancing and showing her ass and tits through her wet shirt.

Before the first vote, the emcee had all of the girls dance at the same time. Carly and Hannah paired off on stage and did an R-rated lesbian show with Carly putting her leg on Hannah's shoulder and Hannah pretending to lick her pussy. The guys and some of the girls loved it. They were kissing on stage and groping each other. When it came time to pick the three finalists, Hannah and Carly were the top vote-getters by far. Hannah had big beautiful tits and Carly had a more statuesque frame and large tits herself.

The emcee had the three finalists dance one at a time for a longer song. The first girl took off her top and gave the audience a peek at her pussy but she wasn't that great of a dancer and her body wasn't as good as Hannah and Carly's. Hannah was next and did some dances from their cheerleading routine with high kicks and splits and exposed her pussy which the crowd loved. Carly had to figure out how to top her best friend. While they were friends, this was a competition that she was determined to win.

Carly did a much better job of playing to the audience and even leaned into the crowd to let a few guys fondle her tits until the bouncer broke it up. She then teased the crowd by pulling the strings of her thong down to the top of her pussy.

The crowd was chanting, "Take it off. Take it off."

The desire to please the audience overcame Carly and she peeled down her thong and stood on the stage bare-assed naked. She then put her leg straight up in the air and did a slow twirl showing off her pussy to the entire crowd. Carly then did a split on-stage and went into a backbend. She then brought one leg over her head to do a walkover. The crowd was going wild seeing her expose her pussy like that. Carly then got close to the edge of the stage again and sat back on her knees with her ass facing the crowd. More guys began to grope her butt until the bouncer came along again. Carly then turned around and spread her legs wide open. Several guys in front were inches from her pussy. She wished they could have eaten her right there in front of everyone. That's when her song ended and the crowd roared.

It was time for the dance-off of the three finalists. As the song started, Hannah and Carly paired off again dancing close to each other, rubbing their breasts together, and grabbing each other's asses. Carly then laid down on stage and Hannah straddled her head an enactment of a sixty-nine.

The crowd was chanting, "Eat her. Eat her. Eat her."

Hannah was pretending to lick Carly's pussy and the emcee warned them they couldn't go that far but Carly didn't hear him through the roar of the crowd. Carly pulled Hannah's thong aside, stuck her tongue into Hannah's pussy, and began to lick her. The emcee broke it off and the music stopped. The crowd cheered loudly as Carly stood up.

The first girl was easily eliminated, leaving the final vote between the two best friends. Hannah knew she was coming in second so it was no surprise when Carly got the loudest cheers from the crowd declaring her the winner.

When Hannah gave Carly a congratulatory hug, Carly told her, "My pussy is on fire."

"No shit. Let's see what we can do about that."

After Carly and Hannah got dressed and collected their prize money they walked back into the crowded bar to the admiring stares of just about every guy in the place. They had all seen them naked and were now undressing them with their eyes. Some men took the liberty of grabbing their asses as they walked towards the bar. A couple even groped their tits. Carly would brush their hands away but in reality, it was only stoking the fire between her legs.

When they got to the bar, the bartender gave them a free drink and said they didn't have to pay for the rest of the night. So many guys tried to talk to Hannah and Carly, it got overwhelming. Every guy in the place wanted to try to take them back to their place and fuck them. Carly even spotted their two nerdy neighbors and they smiled at her but she pretended not to notice them.

Somehow Hannah and Carly got split up talking to different groups of guys. They were reveling in the attention they were getting and the dirty looks the girls were giving them. They were the center of attention among a barful of women and had their choice of male prospects. Hannah and Carly spent most of the week enjoying sex while together but it looked like they were going separate ways that evening. Hannah was interested in a guy named Carl who was tall, handsome and well built while Carly was hitting it off with Ricky who was average height, toned body, had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes with a beautiful smile. Ricky was charming and not crude like the other guys trying to pick her up.

"I noticed you in the bar even before the contest and I was cheering at the top of my lungs for you to win."

Rick and Carly chatted for a while and after their second drink together, Carly said, "It's pretty loud in here. Is there someplace we can go that is quieter?"

"We could go back to my place," Ricky suggested.

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

Hannah was going to another guy's place but insisted they text each other the address of where they ended up to be safe. On the way back to Ricky's rental, he kept telling Carly how beautiful she was and how great she looked in her cami top and shorts. They shared common interests and he seemed as though he liked her for more than just her body. He was sharing a similar two-bedroom rental with a few of his friends and the place looked like it too. It was pretty messy but Carly didn't care because she was hornier than she had ever been and needed to get laid. Ricky got a cheap bottle of tequila and some shot glasses and led Carly into the bedroom.

They made out in between doing a couple of shots and before too long, Carly found herself naked on Ricky's bed with his dick in her mouth. He at least returned the favor and ate her pussy, giving her an intense orgasm but she still craved a hard dick in her cunt. After eating her pussy, Ricky climbed between Carly's legs and slid his seven-inch dick into her soaking wet pussy. As he started to fuck her, they could hear that his buddies came back to party some more. Carly could hear them making comments about Ricky getting laid as the bed was squeaking loudly in rhythm to his thrusts.

They were both so horny, they were fucking fast and furious and Ricky started talking dirty to Carly. No one had ever talked to her like that before and she loved it.

"You were so hot up on that stage. I had a hard-on the entire time. I'm sure more than a few guys were hard also. Did you like being naked on stage in front of a bunch of guys?"

"I loved it, Ricky. I'm so fucking hot right now. Fuck me hard."

As Rick began to fuck her harder, she began to moan loudly, and he asked, "So you liked being a cock tease didn't you?"

"That was the best part. I loved getting all those guys worked up like that."

He told her, "You know, every guy in that place wanted to fuck you tonight."

"Yeah, I know. I'm so horny tonight, I might have let them too."

"Well, baby, if you want more dick tonight, I'm sure my friends would be willing to help you out."

Carly didn't respond but the thought of fucking another guy or two got her pussy even hotter and she started to moan even louder. Seeing she didn't say no, Ricky pressed the issue further.

"You know, you could have a dick in your mouth right now and another waiting to fuck you when I'm done. Would you like that?"

Carly really wanted another dick or two but she didn't say anything until Ricky asked her a couple more times, then she finally answered, "Yes, I want a dick in my mouth too."

Ricky got a big grin on his face and withdrew from Carly's pussy and opened his bedroom door, "Hey guys. Do you want to join us? I've got a hot one in here."

There was a mad scramble to the bedroom where Ricky and three of his friends saw Carly naked on the bed with her legs spread. She said she wanted one more dick in her mouth but all three guys started to undress. Ricky told her to bend over and he started to fuck Carly from behind while one of his friends got in front of her and offered his half-hard dick to Carly. She wasted no time stuffing his dick in her mouth and quickly brought him to an erection. Not only was she fucking two guys simultaneously, but they also had an audience of two more. Carly felt slutty performing in front of others but it also made her hotter than she's ever been before.

The guys watching began to make crude comments like, "Oh yeah, fuck that bitch," and "She sucks a mean dick," and "Hurry up, I want my turn."

Ricky was slapping Carly's ass and the two other friends began to play with her tits while she was sucking a dick too. All these sensations brought her to another orgasm which triggered Ricky's. He shot a huge load into her cunt and was quickly replaced by the dick she was sucking. Ricky then presented his dick to her so she could lick him clean. One of the guys that were watching immediately jumped on the bed so Carly could give him a blow job too. She was getting spit-roasted by two guys she never even met before and didn't even know their names but, at that moment, she didn't care. All she knew is that she needed to get fucked good and hard and they were more than willing to help her out.

Before she knew what was happening, Carly had two cocks in her face and another in her pussy while Ricky stood by and watched his friends have their way with her. Carly alternately sucked on the dicks in her face until the second guy came in her pussy and was quickly replaced by one of the cocks she was sucking. Carly was now fucking her third dick while sucking on her fourth.

The guy Carly was blowing started to cum and shot a couple of wads into her mouth then pulled out and shot another couple onto her face before he made her suck him dry. He then rubbed his dick over her face to gather more cum and made her lick it off his dick. The guy in her pussy then released his load. When he pulled out, Carly collapsed on the bed to catch her breath.

Carly heard random comments such as, "Damn, she's one hot piece of ass," and, "I hope she sticks around for more."

Carly wasn't sure what was next, all she knew is she was drunk and needed to use the bathroom. She also used that opportunity to take a quick shower to wash the cum off her face and pussy. Feeling somewhat refreshed, she came out of the bathroom to find all four guys sitting around the living area, naked with semi-erections. Carly wasn't sure she was ready for more action but seeing four naked guys while she was naked relit the fire in between her legs. When the guys saw her in the light of the room and her long legs, breasts, firm ass, strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes, their dicks only began to grow. That, in turn, made Carly more excited.

Ricky then handed her a shot of tequila and asked, "Well, babe, are you ready to party some more?"

Carly tipped her head back as she downed the shot, winced, and replied, "I guess so."

Even though she was still horny, Carly was somewhat hesitant to continue acting like a complete slut and fuck fours guys again. Ricky was nuzzling her neck and fondling her tits, his hard dick pressing against her thigh. Another guy came up behind her, pressing his cock against her ass, and replaced Ricky's hands on her tits while Ricky started to finger fuck her. Seeing no resistance from Carly, the other two friends joined in the grope party. She felt eight hands roaming freely over her naked body, exploring her tits, ass, and pussy at will. Her soft moans and the fact she was alternately stroking two cocks, let them know she was okay with what was happening.

Carly found herself kneeling on the floor surrounded by dicks as she stroked two and sucked one, moving her head from dick to dick. She even tried to stuff two dicks in her mouth at the same time. No matter which way she turned, there was a dick poking in her face. She noticed their different lengths, widths, and the sizes of the mushroomed heads of each cock as she sucked them.

Walt got rough with Carly and held her head still while he throat fucked her and told her, "That's a good girl. You're a damn good cocksucker, Carly."

When the guys were good and hard, Carly heard Jake say, "Let's get her back in the bedroom so we can fuck the shit outta her again."

She also heard Walt say, "Damn Ricky, she's the best looking whore I've ever fucked. When she was dancing on stage, I thought I could only dream of fucking her."

Carly should have been insulted by those comments but she was, in fact, acting like a whore. She found out she liked the dirty talk about herself. She was hotter than she'd even been and couldn't get enough cock that night. She couldn't wait to get back into the bedroom to fuck them all again. It was so out of character for Carly to act like such a slut, but that is also what made it so exciting. This would be the first time she got gang banged and probably the last also. She would never see these guys again so Carly was going to enjoy an evening of pure sexual decadence.

The four guys laid Carly on the bed and began to kiss her, suck her tits and play with her pussy. She was their sex toy and loved being the center of attention. She especially liked having both her tits sucked on at the same time while she was sucking a dick and someone was playing with her pussy.

After Carly orgasmed, it was time for the guys to have their fun with her. Ricky flipped her over so he could take her from behind and Walt got in front of her so she could suck his dick. Al and Jake played with Carly's tits while waiting their turn. Ricky was pounding Carly's pussy from behind, fondling her ass. He then wet his thumb and stuck it up her ass, making Carly moan louder around the dick in her mouth.