Good Girl Goes Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hannah and Carly were getting the personal belongings backstage, Carly said, "We may have lost but I'm horny as hell."

"Don't worry, Carly, there will be plenty of guys waiting for us when we get back out there. Let's grab a couple of them for some afternoon delight."

Carly gave Hannah a wicked smile in the silent agreement with her idea. As they walked through the crowd of people, one guy commented on how wonderful the girls' tits or asses were. Some even grabbed a handful of their butt cheeks but that only fueled the fire between their legs. Every guy in the crowd wanted them. It was an empowering feeling. They had their choice of men.

Hannah told Carly, "Let's just pick out a couple of guys and ball their brains out."

"Fine by me, Hannah but I'm going to make him eat my pussy first."

Hannah laughed in agreement with Carly's lesson learned.

The girls were trying to wade their way through the horde of men that were trying to get their attention when they bumped into a couple of guys and spilled their beers. The girls offered to refresh their drinks but the two men insisted they could repay them with their company. They introduced themselves as Rob and Bill and were basketball players at their college. They were both tall, athletic, and cute. Hannah looked at Carly and winked; they'd found their prey. Over a drink the guys complimented the girls on their performance in the contest, acknowledging they both should have won.

Hannah boldly told them, "We may not have won but it was pretty exciting to be up on stage like that."

In a move unlike herself, Carly chimed in, "yeah, but it was pretty hot being up there with every guy wanting us but I'm ready to get out of here."

Bill immediately picked up on their comments and suggested, "Yeah, this crowd is getting to us too. Rob and I were just talking about going back to our hotel room to chill for a while. Would you ladies like to join us?"

Carly looked at Hannah and said, "That sounds nice. Let's get out of here."

Bill walked with Carly while Rob paired off with Hannah as they walked a few blocks to the hotel. When they got inside the room, Carly panicked a bit because it didn't occur to her that there was only one room with two queen size beds.

Hannah picked up on her concerns and whispered, "Don't worry. This will be fun."

The guys got some beers out of a cooler and the four of them sat on one of the beds and started some idle conversation. Bill mentioned they never dreamed they'd have two bikini contestants in their room and said that of all the girls competing that Carly and Hannah were their favorites. The girls suspected this might be bullshit but it didn't matter at that point.

After a few minutes of the guys telling the ladies how they were much prettier than the other contestants and had better bodies and the girls telling them how exhilarating it was to be on stage, Rob suggested, "Why don't you girls give us a private show?"

Before Carly could react, Hannah replied, "Sure, why not? Put on some music."

The girls took off their beach cover-ups and began to dance suggestively for Rob and Bill, shaking their tits and ass in front of the guys. What started out as a sexy dance routine quickly turned into lap dances with Carly and Hannah grinding their asses into the groins of Rob and Bill. The guys wasted no time fondling the girls' hips and asses. When Carly and Hannah turned around to straddle the guys, Bill quickly began to tug at the strings of Hannah's top and released her breasts for their confinement. Not wanting to be outdone, Rob was soon to follow suit and had Carly's top off in no time. That's when the grope fest started with the guys' hands roaming all over the girls' bodies while sucking on their tits as Carly and Hannah were grinding their pussies against the two hard cocks.

Hannah and Carly soon lost their bottoms and began to dance nude for Rob and Bill as they shed their swim trunks revealing their hard cocks. Carly was rubbing her ass against Rob's cock when he pulled her onto his lap and cupped her breasts, playing with her nipples. He then slid his hand down to begin finger fucking her.

Rob and Bill tried to get the girls to give them blow jobs but Carly said with a grin on her face, "Nope, you guys go first."

The guys didn't have much bargaining power as the girls laid back on the bed and opened their legs. Rob and Bill got down on their knees and began to eat Carly and Hannah's pussies while finger fucking them. Carly looked over at Hannah with a broad smile on her face. It was a female bonding moment as the two friends were sharing an experience they would remember for a lifetime, an experience that would be their secret.

Hannah was the first to cum and Bill had her bend over on the edge of the bed so he could fuck her from behind. After Carly came, Rob fucked her in the same position. The guys were high-fiving each other for fucking two hot babes side-by-side and the girls were similarly proud to be getting fucked together. Carly didn't expect what happened next.

Rob looked over at Bill and asked, "Wanna switch?"

Carly was moaning at the hard fucking she was receiving and didn't quite catch what Rob had said but she felt Rob withdraw from her and when she turned around to see what was going on, she saw Bill mounting her. Before she could say anything, Bill's cock entered her and he started fucking her hard, slapping her ass and playing with her tits. She thought he should have at least asked before sticking his dick in her but it was too late now, besides her pussy needed a hard cock and it didn't really matter who was fucking her at that point.

Rob and Bill sampled each girls' pussies in a variety of positions. They liked seeing each girl with their legs spread while fucking them side-by-side but Carly and Hannah liked being fucked on their sides while facing each other so they could see the look of pleasure on each other's faces while sharing an intimate moment with their best friend. They both rubbed their clits while being fucked in this position and had another orgasm that triggered the guys' orgasms. Bill came in Carly's pussy and Rob filled Hannah with his seed.

Carly had never had sex in the same room as another couple and never fucked two guys in one day before and would never have considered swapping partners either. She felt self-conscious at first about being seen naked by another guy other than her lover but quickly got over that feeling. Carly found it exciting to be watched having sex and also seeing another couple in the throes of fucking. She was having many "firsts" during her first spring break.

It was a super exciting afternoon for all four of them and it wasn't long before Carly and Hannah found themselves sitting on the edge of the bed sucking the guys' cocks again. This time, Rob and Bill switched places so they could sample the girls' oral skills. Hannah could take them deeper into her throat but Carly was better at using her tongue to stimulate the cock in her mouth.

When the guys were good and hard, Carly and Hannah laid them back on the bed to straddle them. It was their turn to fuck Rob and Bill. The guys were more than happy to let the ladies take charge and played with their bouncing tits while getting fucked.

After riding their male partners for several minutes, Carly and Hannah looked at each other, grinned, and simultaneously asked, "Wanna switch?"

They then swapped cocks they were riding, not that the guys minded one bit. The girls got tired after a while and the guys turned them around to fuck them from behind, switching partners every few minutes. This time, Rob came in Carly's pussy while Bill came in Hannah.

Rob and Bill wanted to continue the party but Carly and Hannah decided to leave after they cleaned up a little. They said they would call the guys later but that wasn't part of their plan. They wanted to continue to "cock hunt" with different guys. On their way back to their vacation rental, Carly and Hannah saw a group of people at the place next door and a couple of nerdy guys invited them over but they declined.

Hannah looked over at Carly and asked, "Do you think those two will ever get laid?"

"I don't know Hannah, but the chances are slim."

Hannah and Carly showered, rested, and refreshed themselves before heading out to dinner and another night of partying. Hannah wore a jersey fabric mini skirt that hugged every curve of her hips and ass along with a lined tube top that left no doubt she wasn't wearing a bra. Carly wore an equally short jean mini skirt and a black tank top with no bra. They were ready for whatever the night was to bring them. After going to several bars, the girls couldn't make up their minds on who they might want to sleep with. They talked with several guys but one or the other just didn't cut it for one of them. Hannah had an idea.

"Do you want to play a game, Carly?"

"I don't know Hannah," she replied sheepishly.

"Come on, trust me, it will be fun?"

"Tell me what it is first."

"I'll pick a guy for you and you pick a guy for me, then we'll take them out back and blow them."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Come on, it will be fun. Remember you said you'd follow my lead."

Both girls were feeling buzzed from the alcohol and Carly thought about it for a minute with Hannah pleading with her to agree before Carly said, "Oh, okay. How do we do this?"

"You just go up to a random guy and say I lost a bet and have to suck some guy's dick and I'll do the same for you. We won't even ask them their names. Then we take them out the back door. There is an alley back there."

"Something tells me you've done this before, Hannah."

"Nevermind. Ready, let's go."

Hannah and Carly split up for a minute. Hannah wasn't shy about approaching a guy and offering to let her friend suck his dick. Carly was now under pressure to approach a guy and grabbed the person standing in front of her. Hannah saw her pointing to her and the guy got a big smile on his face. Both couples now headed for the back door. Carly couldn't believe she was about to blow a perfect stranger in the alley behind the bar but Hannah talked her into it. Her heart was beating fast as they got outside. Hannah then pointed to a place behind a dumpster that offered some semblance of privacy and led the group to the semi-secluded place.

Carly kept thinking, "I can't believe I'm doing this," and followed Hannah's lead and dropped to her knees. Hannah then pulled down her top exposing her tits and looked over at Carly to do the same. Hannah would later explain that guys liked to play with a woman's tits while getting a blow job and it would help them cum faster. Hannah and Carly then pulled down the shorts of the anonymous guys, exposing their already hard dicks. Hannah started to stroke the cock in front of her then leaned forward to begin giving the guy a blow job. It was too late for Carly to back out now so she did the same with the cock in her face.

While the girls were giving the strangers their blow jobs, they could hear them making comments like, "That's it, baby, suck that dick," or "Damn girl, you really know how to suck a cock," and "I never had a girl suck my dick this good before."

Carly and Hannah were proud of their cocksucking talents. Carly's partner was playing with her tits for a while then held her head and face-fucked her with her taking him deep into her throat. Hannah's partner was the first to cum and shot a huge load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. That set off Carly's partner and he shot an even bigger load down her throat. Carly was used to swallowing cum but was caught by surprise by the amount her partner shot into her throat, making her gag. Some cum dripped out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits.

Carly's partner told her, "Thanks baby, I needed that. That was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had."

Now that their blow jobs were over, Hannah and Carly got up off their knees, pulled up their tops, and told the guys to buy them a couple of drinks and they would meet them inside. Carly missed wiping up a drop or two of cum from her tits and it stained her top.

"Damn, I'm going to have to go back and change. I can't go around with cum on my top."

"Come on, Carly, no one will notice. Besides, you can wash it off at the next place we go too."

"Aren't we going back inside?"

"Hello no. This was a blow and go. We're going on the hunt for more cock tonight."

Hannah then led Carly to the next bar leaving their blow job partners wondering what happened to them but giving them a great story to tell their buddies for years to come. Carly and Hannah ended up in a couple of more bars before picking up two more guys to fuck that night but there was nothing special about the sex. It was straight sex while Carly rubbed her clit bringing herself to an orgasm while the guy fucked her. She was having fun after discovering her wild side and knew it was only going to last a few more days so Carly went with the flow and followed Hannah's lead. They saw the same nerdy guys on their way back home. It looked like they had a few people partying with them but the girls rejected their offer to join them.

Spring Break Day Three

The third day started as usual with more time at the beach in their tiny bikinis drinking and flirting with several guys, lunch along the boardwalk, or maybe a quieter place away from the crowd, freshening up back at their rental then heading out to look for a couple of guys to fuck. Carly was wearing a pair of booty shorts and a halter top with no bra and Hannah was wearing shorts and a tank top. Hannah and Carly went into a few bars and couldn't agree on which guys to pursue. Then both of their eyes locked onto a very handsome, sexy guy who was tall with a muscular build. The only problem was that none of his friends were very attractive. The girls started to playfully argue amongst themselves.

"I saw him first, I call dibs," said Hannah.

"No, you didn't. I saw him first and pointed him out to you. He's all mine."

The other problem was every other girl in the bar was eyeing him up and he could have his choice of sexual partners for the evening.

"I have an idea, Carly."

"Oh no, what are you dreaming up now, Hannah?"

"Every girl in this place wants him. We have to offer something different."

"Yeah, so what are you thinking?"

"Rather than fight over him, let's both do him."

"What do you mean, Hannah?"

"Let's offer him a threesome. Come on, we've done it with each other. Let's add a guy to the mix. Trust me; it'll be fun."

Carly thought about it for a moment and replied, "What the hell. Let's go for it."

"I'll do the talking, Carly. All you have to do is smile and look pretty."

The girls approached their handsome prey and he immediately noticed them and got a broad smile on his face, "Well, hello ladies. My name is Chad."

"Hi, Chad. I'm Hannah and this is Carly."

They made the usual small talk together before Hannah cut to the chase and said, "Carly and I noticed you as soon as we walked in and couldn't decide amongst ourselves which one should try and pick you up so we decided to do it together."

Chad looked confused, maybe not believing his luck, and then asked, "Let me see if I understand this correctly. Are you telling me to pick one of you or saying all three of us would hook up?"

"I'm offering you a threesome with both of us, Chad. Do you think you could handle both of us?"

Chad smiled like he won the lottery and said, "Shit yeah, honey. Are you sure you two can handle me?"

"I don't know, Chad. I guess we'll have to find out for ourselves won't we?"

"I guess we will darling. Let's get out of here."

Chad was crashing in a small hotel room with three of his friends so they decided to go back to Hannah and Carly's place. It wasn't an ideal situation for the ladies because they lost control of when the night would end but it would ensure the privacy they needed. When they got back to the rental, Hannah went to the fridge and got everyone a beer and they sat on the sofa with Chad in the middle. He kept looking back and forth between the two ladies in disbelief of his luck.

They started to make out with Chad alternately kissing Carly and Hannah and grabbing handfuls of their tits and ass. The girls stripped Chad of his clothing leaving him naked on the sofa with his seven-inch hard-on bobbing in front of them. Carly was following Hannah's lead as usual and they began to do a striptease for their guest. They took off their tops, shaking their tits in Chad's face then feeding their nipples to him. He would suck on one set of tits while groping the other while Hannah and Carly were stroking his dick and balls. They stood back up to begin dancing again and slowly stripped off their shorts leaving them in just their thongs. They twerked close to Chad so he could grab and spank their butts.

Hannah then pulled Carly to her and they began to make out while groping each other. Chad was cheering them on. Hannah got down on her knees and pulled Carly's thong down her legs then lifted her friend's leg over her shoulder and began to lick Carly's pussy. She teased Carly's cunt for a short time and Carly then did the same to Hannah.

When Carly stopped eating Hannah's pussy, Hannah looked at Chad and asked, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

"Fuck yeah, babe. Fuck yeah."

Hannah and Carly started towards Hannah's bedroom with Chad in hot pursuit. The girls made Chad stand by the bed while they got down on their knees and began to lick and suck his dick and balls. Sometimes one girl would suck his dick while the other licked his balls, other times they would both lick and suck the head and shaft.

"Ohhhh, this is unreal ladies. Oh fuck, it's a dream come true."

Hannah then told Chad to lay back on the bed and told Carly she could fuck him first. Carly didn't waste any time straddling Chad and stuffing his big dick into her pussy, rolling her hip and riding him. Hannah then sat on his face so Chad could lick her pussy while the girls kissed and played with each other's tits. It was a literal love triangle.

After a while, Hannah and Carly switched positions so Hannah could fuck Chad while Carly got her pussy licked. When they got tired of this position, both girls got on all fours allowing Chad to alternately fuck them. He had his choice of pussy to fuck. When he pulled out of Hannah, the girls got into a sixty-nine so Carly could get her pussy eaten while getting fucked. Carly had never felt a feeling so intense in her pussy before and had the most powerful orgasm she ever experienced. Her juices shot out of her pussy into Hannah's mouth. Hannah licked her friend to another orgasm and that triggered Chad's. Hannah licked his shaft while he shot his huge load into Carly. When he was done cumming, he offered his dick to Hannah so she could suck him clean. She also lapped up more of Chad's cum from Carly's pussy.

After she regained her composure after her orgasms, Carly began to kiss Hannah and makeout with her. Carly kissed and tongued her way down Hannah's body and began to eat her pussy while Chad watched. It was somehow more exciting for Carly to have a voyeur to her orally pleasing her roommate. She knew how turned-on guys got from the thought of seeing two women together but Carly was more interested in pleasing Hannah at that point. Chad positioned himself so he had a front-row seat to see Carly's tongue lapping at Hannah's juicy cunt.

Carly brought Hannah to two orgasms before lifting her head as the two girls smiled at each other. It's like they almost forgot Chad was in the room too. When they looked over at him, he had another erection from witnessing his first lesbian encounter and was ready for more action. He climbed between Hannah's legs and began to pound her pussy hard. The three of them then switched positions so he could fuck Carly from behind while she ate Hannah's pussy, then switched again so Hannah could get fucked while eating out Carly. Both girls had another orgasm and got back into a sixty-nine after Chad came inside Hannah. After both girls came again, they politely told Chad the night was over.