All Comments on 'Good Girl Gone Bad'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

It worked out alright in the end!

5

Smiffy69Smiffy694 months ago

I want to know what happened to change Julia’s mind……. 5*

mac1729mac17294 months ago

Nicely written story and I think Julia will have her own coming up

Thanks for writing

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great follow up!

dwoelfledwoelfle4 months ago

What a lovely way for closure on this thread. This is a great "universe " you've created full of interesting characters. Thank you.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester4 months ago

An unexpected surprise story in this universe. I always wondered how Lisa's life evolved. Thank you for filling in the gaps. 5*

OvercriticalOvercritical4 months ago

I did not read the other stories iln this sequence and I thought this was very ordinary. Did I miss something or did something momentous happen to Julia to get her to change her mind about being maid of honor? And what did the fill-in maid of honor do? Not much of a story and it doesn't get mucsh of a rating: 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, enjoyable, and unfortunately very real life. Idiot jealousy abounds! Sibling jealousy is terrible and happens far too often for no discernible reason, at least, cogent discernible reason. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What happened to change Julia’s mind so dramatically? You can’t leave us hanging as that problem between the sisters is a core element of the entire story. Marked down from 4* to 3* for that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I LOVE your universe! I've read nearly all uoir stories, and you really know how to write both male and female characters!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

I don't so much mind that that woman got her happiness, but the irritating and shameless fact that she's shallow as *&(&^ and only liked the guy because he's "perfect dream looking" is annoying AF. Also, the miraculous re-appearance of the sister at the wedding is NOT explained, beyond "It doesn't matter right now. I'll tell you later."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was disappointing. I did not enjoy reading about some silly girl acting like a ***** to her sister.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

While the mystery of Julia's epiphany is intriguing, the real question this story has me asking is, "how long has the mom been cheating on the dad for?" The way she flirted, kept going on about the gorgeous twins, and her dismissive attitude to the dad makes one wonder... Hmm....

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft4 months ago

Lovely story and a very nice addition to your universe of stories. I’m sure that we’d all love to know more about Julia’s change of mind, but I prefer to consider it ‘foreshadowing’ of a future addition to the universe. Thanks for writing this satisfying chapter. 5*

olddave51olddave514 months ago

Will Julia and Drake stay together? I hope so.

I do believe the sex was rushed after all she was still feeling the effects of the breakup with Jimmy, even after three years.

I hope that mom is not having an affair. as suggested by another commenter.

I am curious over Julia's change. as said, 'Julia's epiphany is intriguing.'

Did Jimmy's friends come clean to Jimmy?

Maybe Jimmy some how talked with Julia?

I really hope there is a 'happy ever after', with Lisa & Connor and Julia & Drake.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

I’ve enjoyed every story in this universe. I’m hoping more will follow. Jjimmy’s friends took advantage of an extremely drunk Lisa. She never used it as en excuse. A girl who has no memory of events is not capable of giving consent. I enjoyed reading Lisa’s story of her redemption. And Julia? My bet is that Drake told her to be at the wedding, or he’d dump her… although it’s unclear why she bought the dress. The sizing, alterations, and final fitting are a lot of effort and couldn’t be done at the last moment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know that this is part of a series of stories, but I still think there should've been more build up at the beginning and that Connor and Lisa should have gotten to know each other over a longer period of time. One or two days is a bit ridiculous. Perhaps six months would've been better. A slow burn is much more preferred. 3*

doctrptdoctrpt4 months ago

Outstanding "next" chapter in this universe. Well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When Drake saw her, he rushed over and hugged her. I could swear I heard him say, "Thank God! I didn't want to lose you.". Julia said she learned a hard lesson that morning about family being everything I took this to be why Julia showed up - Drake must have talked to her that morning and explained things to her as he had earlier to his brother. He let her know he was ready to walk away from her if she did not change.

Omart57Omart573 months ago

Well done, BH, Well done! Thank You!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Couple loose ends in this one has me craving for more. We never get a good explanation for Drake trying to get that kiss and, of course, what happened that morning. Great writing as always - 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story didn’t feel right, felt rushed, things didn’t click into place they were just changed to progress the story, like Julia’s sudden and unexplained change in behaviour and rocking up at the wedding, not to mention the lack of mentioning that drake tried to kiss lisa even as a prank that’s a no no.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Great story! Always loved good ending! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done. Good read.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart3 months ago

A bit wonky in some places like the kiss and what caused the sister to change her mind but overall a great 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories