Good Girl Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,767 Followers

He was bigger than big. He was huge, standing well over six feet tall, with broad shoulders. I was tall in my heeled boots, but he towered over me.

After I paid for the scarf, we saw Drake and Julia walking our way. They hadn't seen us yet, when Connor asked, "Want to get a latte in the coffee shop downstairs?"

"That sounds good," I said, then realized they spotted us.

"Well, don't you two look cute," Julia said curtly after seeing us holding hands.

"Don't be rude," Drake cautioned her. She frowned but complied.

"We're going to the coffee shop downstairs," Connor said to his brother.

"We're going to look at some slippers for her dad."

"See you later," Connor said, then led me away.

He was abrupt, showing he was losing patience with my sister's attitude towards me, but It felt good to have someone having my back.

When we were done shopping, he kissed my cheek before I slid into my father's waiting SUV. I felt like a teenager with a crush as I touched the spot.

"Looks like someone made a love connection," my mother teased.

"She'll just blow it like she did with Jimmy," Julia grunted.

"Julia, you need to stay out of it. If Connor wants to go out with your sister, that's none of your concern. He can make his own decisions," my father warned.

"Whatever!" she snarled then put her earbuds in.

I just looked out the window and smiled. In a few short hours, I'd be seeing Connor again.

*****

We sat at a cozy table for two at the upscale restaurant, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked gorgeous in a gray V-necked Cashmere sweater that was well fitted to his body. His jet-black hair was short and parted at the side, making him look like a sexy bookworm.

We talked about everything and nothing. The conversation flowed smoothly, and I felt my desire for him overwhelm me.

"Your hair looks beautiful in this light," he said. "It's almost like it shimmers."

I smiled and said, "Aren't you sweet."

"No, just honest. Did you like your Pad Thai?"

I nodded, "Yes, it was delicious, and not too spicy."

"Good. It's early yet. Would you like to see a movie? I don't want the night to end."

"Sure. Did you have one in mind?"

"No, let's take a look and see what's out. To be honest, I've been so busy with work, I have no idea what's playing right now."

I pulled up the app for our local theater and nothing looked appealing. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Nothing looks good," he said.

"No, it's a pretty rough selection."

"Would you like to come over to my house and watch something on Netflix or Prime?"

I stuttered, "Uh, I'm not sure."

Could I go back to his house on our first date? How would that make me look?

"I assure you; your virtue is safe with me," he added. "It's just a movie, and I've got hot chocolate and popcorn."

"Okay," I quickly answered. The thought of snuggling on his couch made me tingle.

*****

The hot chocolate and popcorn on the coffee table were ignored as soon as he put his arm around my shoulders.

I melted into him and sighed.

After a few minutes, he said, "Lisa, I know it's quick, but I have to kiss you. I wanted to pull you into my arms at the parade yesterday."

I let out a quiet yelp when he pulled me up onto his lap and leaned his head down until his lips were millimeters from mine.

As if it were by magnetic attraction, my lips closed the distance, and we shared our first kiss. It was amazing.

My legs felt like jelly as his soft lips caressed mine. It felt like we were made for each other, we fit so well, then he pulled away, gently nibbling my bottom lip as he moved back.

He smiled, "I feel like I've been struck by lightning."

"Me too," I cooed, then he pulled me into him and began the most intense make out session I'd ever had.

His tongue was like a snake, twirling around mine at times, other times gently touching mine so as to be barely noticeable. It was his hands, however, that made the most magic.

They roamed along my back and sides, and each touch felt like a massage. He was turning my body into gelatinous goo, and I was helpless and loving it all at the same time.

I moaned when he brushed against the side of my breast. Surely, it wasn't accidental, but I craved him so badly by then, it didn't matter. I needed more.

I pulled back, without breaking the kiss, and slid my leg over until I was straddling his legs. My hungry pussy found itself nestled against his rock-hard bulge, and I couldn't resist any longer when he pushed it into me.

"Oh, God, Connor." I moaned as the thrill shot through my body.

I knew I needed to stop. I was going too far, too fast, but it was as if I were a different person watching me and controlling nothing.

He gently licked my neck up to my earlobe, then whispered, "You're so beautiful, Lisa. I can't believe I found someone like you."

I had no response except to continue moaning as I writhed in pleasure, dry humping him.

He shocked me when he cupped my butt with his hands and squeezed, I was moments away from cumming, and I needed to so badly I lost all reasoning.

I circled my hips faster and grinded our bodies together, eliciting a moan from him and pushing me over the edge.

"Oh, Connor. Oh, sweet Jesus."

My body shook as I dropped my head to his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. He took over and pushed his bulge into my starving kitty, driving me through the first orgasm I could remember getting from a man, and it rocked me to my core.

"Holy cow," I whispered before kissing him tenderly.

He kissed my cheek and asked, "A nice one, huh?"

I suddenly became embarrassed and rolled off of him.

As I reached for my hot chocolate, he said, "That's cold by now. Would you like me to open a bottle of wine? We could move over to the other room and sit in front of a fire."

"Sounds cozy," I said.

He stood and when he made his way to the kitchen, I excused myself to use the bathroom.

My panties were soaked, and the crotch of my jeans were damp from one of the most surreal moments of my young life.

I took the opportunity to freshen up, then looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"What are you doing, you idiot? You're going to blow it with him. Don't go any farther."

I feared fighting my desires was going to be futile. He had such a charm over me, I felt out of control in his arms. Maybe, being on the floor by the fire would keep us separate enough.

It was a valiant effort at lying to myself, because as soon as I walked into the room, my lust came back full bore.

He was sitting on the carpeted floor with an afghan wrapped around his shoulders. The bottle of wine and two glasses sat on the ledge in front of the fire. Everything about it beckoned me in.

He looked so comfortable as he held out his arms for me to take my place between his legs. I knew in moments I'd be wrapped in his arms, leaning into him, with that afghan wrapped around us.

I couldn't resist as I sat, then his arms enveloped me into a cocoon of flesh and blanket. His forearms touched the bottom of my breasts and slightly lifted them, making me shiver.

"You're cold? Don't worry, I'll keep you warm," He said incorrectly guessing why I trembled.

He kissed the top of my head, then I felt his arms slide under my tender breasts. I wondered what he was doing until his hands first touched, then swathed my heaving breasts, completely encasing them in his large, soft hands.

"Oh, God," I moaned when he started massaging them.

His lips dropped to my exposed neck, and he licked anywhere and everywhere he could reach.

I wanted to scream for him to stop, to take it slower, but my body refused to let the words go past my lips. The chills he sent across my body must've acted as a silencer. I couldn't do anything except enjoy him as he played my body like a Stratovarius.

With my head leaned back, and his lips suckling at my neck, I didn't notice his right hand on my abdomen until he slid under the bottom of my loose sweater.

When the warmth of his hand touched my bare skin, I couldn't control myself. I turned my head to search out his lips, hungrily kissing anywhere I could, desperately trying to find them.

When they finally met, and his tongue entered my mouth, his hand finally reached my lace-covered breast.

"Oh, Connor," I moaned into his mouth.

He responded by rubbing my hard nipple with his thumb. The lace felt rough, but it drove me mad. A moment later, his other hand left my breast and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Fuck," I groaned when his hand slid down through my freshly trimmed mons. "Yes," I whispered when the tip of his middle finger slid across my clit. Our position wouldn't let his finger get any farther, but it was far enough.

"Oh, my God, Connor, yes," I moaned as he rubbed me gently.

When he slid his hand under the cup of my bra, he had my bare flesh in both of his hands, making me quiver at the thought of what was in store for me next.

"I want you more than I've wanted anyone in my life," he growled, his baritone voice sent another jolt through my lust-drunk body.

My inner angel yelled, "Don't say it!"

But my inner demon spoke through my lips, saying, "Please make love to me."

He stood and dropped the blanket. I hadn't fully gotten to my feet yet, when he lifted me and carried me to what I hoped was his bed.

Any shred I had left of propriety stayed in front of the fire when we left the room, I was going to be his and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I didn't want to stop. I was finally, in my own mind, going to lose the virginity I'd long ago given away to drunken strangers.

When we crossed the threshold into his sacred room, he stopped and set me down.

He looked into my eyes, touched my cheek, and said, "I can stop. Right now. We will go no farther than this spot if that's what you want. I promised you that we wouldn't do this, and I'm giving you the opportunity to hold me to that promise."

I felt a tear slide down my cheek, and then that bastard devil inside me said, "Thank you, you sweet man, but I want it."

He kissed me, lifted me up, then gently sat me on his bed.

He stood and took off his sweater and t-shirt, showing me his chiseled torso.

"My, God, how often do you work out?" I said as I took in the glorious sight of chest and abs.

"Every day."

He slid his jeans and boxers down, finally freeing the beast trapped within. I had no one with whom to compare him, but he was long and thick, and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

I sat up and started to take my sweater off when he said, "No, let me."

His stiff penis bounced wildly as he lay next to me and lifted the last bastion of warmth off of my upper body. I shivered when my bra was tossed to the floor, and I saw the goosebumps rise across my arms.

I couldn't do anything about it, as I had to lift my butt to allow him to slide my jeans and panties to the floor.

"I'll never tire of telling you how beautiful you are," he said before taking a nipple into his mouth.

I moaned when he slid his finger into my dripping tunnel, then rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"No," I said as I pulled his hand away. "It's your turn."

He smiled and slid back to put his head on his pillows. It left me at the perfect position to lower my head and lick his hard shaft from bottom to top.

I looked into his eyes and said, "It's been a while. If I'm not doing what you like, please tell me what to do."

"You'll do fine."

I winked at him and took his long cock into my hand.

I kissed the tip and licked up some of the precum that escaped. I enjoyed hearing him moan and rubbed his silky head and shaft along my lips and cheeks, kissing it with every pass across my lips.

When I took him into my mouth, he moaned, "Yes," and when I bobbed up and down, I felt his body tense.

"You feel amazing," he said as I stroked and bobbed.

I moaned, then popped off. I gave it kisses all the way down until my lips took in his large balls.

I'd given a few blow jobs in college, but I'd never had the desire to worship a man as I did for him at that moment--and worship him I did.

I sucked and licked, slurped and popped, as my mouth and tongue spent ages on his cleanly shaven sack, while I stroked him with my hand. I inhaled the combination of his natural musk and a hint of sandalwood soap as I breathed heavily through my nose, and it drove me wild.

He tasted slightly salty, and I made a vow to myself that he'd be the last one I ever tasted.

"Lisa, I'm close," he sighed as his legs shot out and tightened.

I didn't have time to react, but I wanted it anyway, when shot after shot of his delicious goo hit the back of my throat.

"Oh, God, yeah!" he called out.

I swallowed until every drop was gone. That too, was a first. Before Connor, the thought of a man cumming in my mouth sickened me. Yet for him, I craved it, and after tasting it, I craved more of it.

I slid up the bed and snuggled into him. My hand massaged his balls as I lay in peace with my cheek on his chest. His semi-hard penis lay pointing up on his abdomen, almost beckoning me.

Quietly, not wanting to kill the moment, I said, "I never imagined doing this today. I wanted you, of course, but I promised myself to not come across as a slut to you."

His hand stroked my hair, and he said, "Forget that night, Lisa. I didn't think you were a slut yesterday, and I still don't today. That brief moment in your long life cannot define you. It will not define you; but you have to be the one to let it go first."

I kissed his nipple and asked, "If I suck you some more, will you be able to get hard for me again?"

He grinned and said, "Guaranteed."

I licked my way down his body. I could taste and smell where he sprayed his Armani cologne and loved it. I felt the head of his cock touching my cheek when I circled my tongue around his belly button.

"Someone got ready quickly," I teased and sucked on the head of his returning soldier.

"You can still, oh shit," he groaned when I took him deep into my mouth. Farther than I did before, but not so far as to gag on him. There was no way I could take him into my throat.

I pulled off with a pop and said, "No more of that, for now. I need you inside me."

"Are you sure? We can keep it to oral, I haven't returned the favor yet."

The angel inside of me pushed back the devil, and said, "I've never been surer of anything in my life."

He rolled over and opened his nightstand drawer.

I watched in horror, as he pulled out a box of condoms and a bottle of lube.

"You're not putting that thing in my butt, mister."

He laughed and said, "It's not for me to do your butt. It will help you take me into your pussy too. We don't have to use it if you don't need it, but it's there just in case."

My pussy was so wet, I left a trail along his bed, and he thought I might need lube? I couldn't imagine why.

I heard the tear of the foil condom wrapper, then felt his hand touch mine, "Shall you do the honor or shall I?"

"You do it," I said. "I've never done it before."

That inner hatred I tended to feel sprang up again, and I worried he'd think worse of me for fucking (possibly) two guys without condoms. The truth was simply, I didn't know if we used them or not.

He unrolled a small part, then placed it on his cock, before I could lick up the precum that escaped again. I couldn't look away as he unrolled it down his beautiful shaft. The cream-colored rubber was lighter than his skin tone, where he left an inch or two unsheathed at the base.

I pushed his hand out of the way, straddled his hips, and lined up his massive head with my small opening. I felt the pang of fear as I wondered if it would hurt.

"Gently," my more experienced mate said when I yelped after forcing him into my body.

I closed my eyes and struggled to lower myself farther before I felt his slick hand rub around my opening.

The lube he added helped, and I was able to more easily slide up and down his length as I took him inside of me.

It hurt as he stretched my walls to what I foolishly believed were their limits, but I took a deep breath and pushed myself down until my slick lips touched his pelvis.

"You feel so fucking good, Lisa. I've never felt anyone so tight."

I smiled at the thought of having that honor, as if it were a major award.

I began to raise my butt off his legs and felt pleasure shoot through my body in waves as he touched every millimeter of my insides.

"I've never felt this good in my life, Connor. I never want anyone else."

I didn't worry about professing my never-ending lust for him, as I rose and fell on his firm body.

"Holy hell," I gasped as I sped up and it felt even more incredible. Anything I tried increased my pleasure immensely. "Oh, shit!" I shrieked as I experimented with dropping down harder. The feeling was incredible, and I could see the wry smile on his lips, as he enjoyed it as well.

"Oh, Connor, oh baby. I'm gonna cum," I screamed, and a flood of fluid gushed from my pussy, drenching him and the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh," I yelped as I bounced up and down, making a symphony out of the sounds of our slapping flesh.

When the orgasm ended, I fell forward, still feeling aftershocks as he took over pistoning in and out of me. I was helpless and couldn't move, but I kissed his neck.

"Cum for me, baby," I whispered.

"Let's switch," he said as he pulled out of me.

I felt the cool air hit my gaping opening as he shifted around and pushed my legs together.

I wondered what he was doing until I felt his slick head slide down the crack of my butt, crossing my forbidden rosebud, then press back into my tunnel.

"Wow," I said when I felt him slide across my inner walls.

"Uh, huh," he agreed as he began to thrust into me, driving me into the bed every time our bodies met.

I was in heaven as he mercilessly pounded me into his mattress. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt and wondered why anyone would do any other position before I realized it was only the second position I remember trying.

I was close again and screamed, "Connor!" as my body trembled and shook as I flopped around his bed.

"I'm gonna cum," he said as he pulled out and ripped off the condom.

I spun around and watched him stroke his raging hardness as it closed in on my mouth. I opened widely and took the head inside just as it began to shoot his delicious goo onto my tongue. I didn't even mind the lingering taste of the condom.

"Oh, wow, Lisa," he moaned as I sucked out every drop I could get.

When he got too sensitive, he pulled out and fell back onto his haunches.

"Lisa, you're a goddess."

I sat up and fell into his arms. I couldn't stop my body from shaking as I cried.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly, showing his true concern for me.

"I wish you had been my first. You were perfect in every way."

He wiped the tears from my cheeks, gazed into my eyes, and said, "I may not have been your technical first time, but I'm the one you'll remember as it for the rest of your life, and that's my honor."

*****

I woke with a start and looked around the room.

"Oh, shit!" I said and jumped out of the bed.

We'd fallen asleep and it was after midnight. Granted, I was an adult woman, but I still lived at home, and the thought of walking into my parents' house looking and smelling like sex after midnight was something I dreaded.

"What's wrong?" he groggily asked.

"It's after midnight. I need to get home."

He laughed and said, "Why? Come back to bed and I'll make you banana pancakes in the morning."

As good as it sounded, I couldn't stay out all night without giving a polite heads up to my parents, and especially not after our first date.

"Not tonight," I said, panicking as I pulled up my still damp panties and jeans. "Will you please give me a ride home?"

Bh76
Bh76
2,767 Followers