Good Girl Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," he smiled.

It was a forced smile; he was obviously tired, and his warm bed was too comfortable to leave.

Later, he gave me a long, tender kiss at my front door and said, "I had an amazing night. You're a special woman, Lisa, and I can't wait to see you again."

"Thank you for being so perfect. I couldn't have imagined a better time with you if I tried for a hundred years."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Breakfast tomorrow? Pick you up at eight?"

"Sounds good."

After one long last kiss, he turned and walked down the frozen path to his warm, waiting car. I opened the front door and saw my parents watching TV in the living room.

I checked myself in the hallway mirror and tried to glide past them to the stairs.

"Hey, honey. How was your date?" Dad asked.

"It was good," I shrugged, downplaying the fact that my heart still sang his name in adoration.

"It must have been," Mom yawned. "It's late."

"It's not that late," I countered. "I don't work tomorrow."

"What did you guys do tonight?" she asked with a look of challenge in her eyes.

"Dinner and then we watched movies at his house. There was nothing good at the theater."

"His house, huh?" Dad groaned.

"Oh, Daddy! He was a perfect gentleman all evening."

I smiled remembering him shooting off into my mouth twice. Perfect indeed.

I continued, "I'm going to bed. We're going out to breakfast in the morning."

"Good night," they said together, then they giggled and kissed.

It was nice to see they still adored each other, even if my mother could be hard to handle sometimes.

*****

I answered the bell and Drake stood there with a mile-wide smile.

Before I could say anything, he said, "Good morning, baby. Ready for breakfast?"

I was about to call him out when he pulled me into him and tried to kiss me.

I slapped him and he let me go, shouting, "What are you doing?"

That brought my parents and Julia into the room.

"What's going on?" Julia shrieked.

"Your boyfriend just tried to kiss me." I turned to him and pointed my finger in his face. "Don't ever pretend to be Connor again. You're nothing like him."

I spun around and walked back into the kitchen.

Mom, of course, tried to smooth it over as just a joke, but I wasn't having it.

"Just a joke? Forcing me to kiss him is a joke to you? I don't find it funny."

"Identical twins play these kinds of pranks all the time, Lisa. You're making a mountain out of a molehill."

"I don't care. He could have tried to pretend to be Connor without trying to kiss me."

I heard the door slam, and my dad walked into the kitchen.

"Well, Julia's upset, as usual. She can't understand why you can't take a joke. Personally, I think trying to kiss you was a step too far, but I'm an old man. What do I know?"

"See, Mom. Dad agrees."

The doorbell rang again, and that time it was Connor.

"Good morning, beautiful. Ready to go?"

He leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly. Now, that was a greeting.

"Let me get my coat."

I thought about complaining about his brother's antics, but I didn't want to spoil our time together.

I was lost in the conversation with him, when I finally realized where we were going.

"Are we going to breakfast?" I asked.

"I told you I was going to make you banana pancakes, and I always keep my word."

I smiled at the thought of being at his place again. I smiled wider when I imagined taking him into my body again.

"I assumed we were going out," I teased.

"I never said that, did I?"

"No, I don't think you did. It doesn't matter. I'm happy to be anywhere with you."

We walked through his door, and he said, "Make yourself comfort-"

I pulled his head down and smashed my lips into his. He was shocked further when I jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips. His hands were quick to drop to my butt and hold me up by my rear cheeks.

"Mm, that was a nice surprise," he said after I broke the kiss to breathe.

"I couldn't wait a moment longer to kiss you. You have no idea how much I crave you."

I moaned when his hand slid down and he pressed his long fingers against my wet pussy.

"Oh, Connor."

"I never got to taste you last night," he growled. "I'm going lay you down and have you for an appetizer."

"Oh, God. You can do anything you want to me," I said submissively.

He smiled and carried me to his bedroom.

When he sat me on his bed, he said, "I felt your moist heat and smelled your arousal. I want you so badly, I can hardly control myself."

I slid back, spread my legs, and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

Lust filled his eyes as he roughly pulled off my leggings. My panties were an afterthought as he threw them across the room. I'd leave them as a prize for him later.

His tongue swiped at my swollen lower lips, and he moaned when he tasted me for the first time.

"Delicious," he said, then attacked my kitty as if he were thirsty for me.

"Connor," I moaned as his tongue slid along my lips, up to my swollen clit.

He spent what felt like hours circling it with his tongue and sucking on it with his lips, and then I felt the impending bomb of pleasure rising to the surface.

I couldn't stop my legs from quivering, and when he put his thick fingers into me, the bomb exploded and I screamed his name to the gods.

He lapped up every drop my body gave him--his chin and cheeks were a mess with my juices.

"Much better than my banana pancakes," he said with a wink.

My legs stopped shaking and he pulled his fingers from me.

"You were," was all I could get out before I yelped when he lifted me and swiped his tongue along my rear entry.

"Oh, Connor!"

The sensation was incredible. Not as great as his ministration of my clit, but the naughty nature of the act combined with his tongue pressing through my taboo opening felt amazing.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb, and within moments, the start of my second strong orgasm shook me again.

"Yes," I moaned and pulled his hand against my mound. The intensity of the sensations he caused made me drunk with pleasure. Fuck the pancakes, he would have me for breakfast for the rest of his life.

"Oh, God, I love you, it. Don't ever stop," I sighed and lay spread across the bed.

I couldn't believe I said I loved him. How stupid could I be?

He slid up my body and caressed my breast as he kissed my cheek. I felt the wetness on his face from my juices and smiled.

"You're an amazing woman, Lisa. I've never felt like this about anyone, let alone how quickly this feeling is overtaking me. If I didn't think the idea were crazy, I'd ask you to marry me and never let you out of my home."

"It is crazy, isn't it? I mean, I just told you I love you and I hardly know you. Is it just the sex? Can I be that shallow?"

"It's not just the sex for me, Lisa. Don't get me wrong, I love having sex, but you're different somehow. I'm not even going to try to understand it. Come on, let's,"

As he started to rise, I pulled him down and said, "No way, mister. I want to get my taste now."

I pushed him down on the bed and gave him the best blowjob I could muster.

*****

Six months later, we were leaving the hotel where it all began with Jimmy Mace. I would've avoided it like the plague, knowing it was where he stayed when he was in New York, but he hadn't crossed my mind in months. Connor and I were deeply in love, and I was shedding the guilt and insecurity of my past.

"Lisa?" I heard from my left, and it almost caused me to faint.

I froze, and Connor stopped and looked at who approached.

"I thought that was you," Jimmy said and extended his hand to Connor. "Jimmy."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Connor," he said with his confident tone cutting through the thick air.

"How've you been, Lisa?" he asked. I still couldn't speak.

His smile was almost unwelcome. How could he be so happy to see me after what I did? Those feelings of guilt and self-hatred rushed back and knocked me over emotionally.

"We got engaged last night," Connor said, snapping me out of my daze.

Jimmy lifted my hand and looked at the ring.

"You have great taste, Connor. Congratulations."

I didn't know if he meant the ring or me.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry."

It came out of me so fast I couldn't stop it.

He laughed and said, "It's long in the past, Lisa. I'm happily married to Kim now. She's pregnant again and we can't wait for its arrival."

"Congratulations, yourself," Connor said. I felt a pang of jealousy, but felt Connor stroke my hand with his thumb. I realized I didn't need to be jealous. I was finally happy too.

"It was nice to see you, Jimmy," I said and squeezed my man's hand. "Good luck with your family."

He smiled and said, "Good luck with your wedding. Tell your family I said hello. You know, I still expect to bump into your father in popcorn shops and at hot dog stands."

He laughed and it made me smile at the memory of my father's ability to bump into Jimmy no matter where we were.

With that, he walked off. I followed him with my eyes and saw him greet and kiss a heavily pregnant Kim. Her eyes lit up and it only added to her glow. I was glad Jimmy was happy.

"Are you okay?" Connor asked.

I looked up into his eyes and said, "I've never been better, my love. Let's go home."

*****

"No way!" my mother gushed when I told her about seeing Jimmy. "Did he mention me?"

"Oh, please!" I sighed while Connor laughed. "He said to say hello to my family, not anyone specific."

Dad shrugged and said, "He's a good kid. I'm glad he found happiness with what's her name."

"Should've been you, slut," Julia said after walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, well, I've got Connor, and I'm perfectly happy to be his wife."

She laughed a sinister sounding snicker.

"You won't make it a year. You can't keep your legs--"

"Enough!" My father shouted slamming his hand on the table. "Julia, this has gone on far too long. Your jealousy of Lisa is sickening at this point, just stop it."

"Jealous," she spat. "I'm not jealous of her."

Mom answered, "You absolutely were jealous of her relationship with Jimmy, and that's why you can't stand her for what happened. Now, you're jealous of her and Connor getting engaged, so you lash out again. And for what? Damn it, Julia, just be happy for your sister for once. We were a loving and happy family before. Can't we be that again?"

My chastened sister started crying, looked at me sadly, then left the room. Connor put his hand on my shoulder giving me silent support. It was about all he could do.

*****

I tried to get my relationship with my sister back on track by asking her to be my maid of honor. It almost caused World War III with my mother when my sister told me to "fuck off."

Drake happily agreed to be his brother's best man, and that pissed Julia off. Drake didn't care. He past what he called "her bullshit" and wasn't going to let her spoil his enjoyment of our wedding.

I moved in with Connor shortly after we got engaged. Our lives were already intertwined, and the wedding was just a formality to us. We were going to be together forever, and everyone could see it.

A week before the wedding, Drake came over and told us he was thinking of breaking up with Julia. He held a ring box in his hand when he vented.

He said, "I just can't understand why she's so hell bent on not going to your wedding. You're family for Christ's sake. I just don't get her problem."

Connor asked, "Why would you break up with her over that? You've obviously got the ring."

He nodded.

"I don't know, man. It's just, she gets so bitchy whenever the wedding is brought up. Just this afternoon, she went on a ten minute tirade over me having to go for the final tux fitting. She's so jealous of you guys, she's greener than the She-Hulk."

Connor chuckled, but I felt bad for my sister. I loved her and I loved Drake. They were a great couple from what I could tell, and I was as sure they were going to make it as I was about me and Connor.

"Drake, I think you should let it go. Her hatred of me can't be the cause of your break up. I mean, everything else is perfect, right?"

"Yeah. Everything is great if we don't argue about the wedding."

"Well, Bro," Connor sighed. "The wedding will be over soon. After that, I'm sure she'll be back to the girl she was before."

"I hope you're right. Maybe, I'll just hold off on asking her to marry me for a few months and see how it goes. I do love her."

He hugged me goodbye and asked, "Please don't tell anyone I bought her a ring."

"Of course," I said. "I hope you guys work it out. She may still hate me, but I love her, and I think you guys are a great pair."

*****

I held out hope that she would come to her senses all the all the way up to the night of rehearsal. I was inconsolable and had a crying fit at the church when she didn't show up. Then, I spent half the rehearsal dinner in the bathroom where I cried out the rest of my tears.

On the morning of my wedding, I sat in front of the mirror as my makeup was applied. My bridesmaids were drinking mimosas and having a great time, while I may as well have been going to a funeral for all my demeanor was worth.

My mother was trying to be inconspicuous about her constant use of her cell phone, but I knew she and my father were making last ditch efforts to get Julia to come. They didn't seem to have any luck with her. One of my bridesmaids overheard my mother tell my father she couldn't get any sort of response from my sister.

I took a deep breath, chugged a glass of champagne and decided I wasn't going to let my sister's absence ruin my wedding.

My mother was telling me about some distant cousin who decided at the last minute to come, when she stopped mid-sentence and gasped.

I looked up and saw my sister wearing her maid-of-honor dress. I had no idea she bought it.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked quietly. You could have heard a pin drop in the room.

Mom rushed to her and pulled her into a hug, and soon, it was a three-way hug as I joined them.

When we broke the embrace, Julia's tears wet her cheeks as she said, "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

I, once again, hugged her tightly and said, "It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're here. The rest can wait."

She smiled and one of my friends brought Julia a glass of champagne.

Julia turned to see the other girls all watching and raised her glass.

"I've been a bitch and learned a hard lesson this morning. Family is more important than anything, and I forgot that. I was accused of being jealous of my sister, and they were right. Here's to my big sister on her wedding day. May she and Connor live a life filled with love and happiness."

We all took a sip, and Mom asked her, "What happened this morning?"

"It doesn't matter right now. I'll tell you later."

"All right. I'm just so glad you're here."

They hugged again and someone told me we were running late.

"Come on girls!" I shouted. "I'm not getting married looking like a racoon."

We were all whisked back into our chairs for the final touches on our makeup.

*****

In all the excitement, my mom forgot to let my father know Julia was coming, and his reaction to seeing her get out of the limousine was priceless and I hoped the cameraman caught it.

When Drake saw her, he rushed over and hugged her. I could swear I heard him say, "Thank God! I didn't want to lose you."

Once we were all in and settled, someone said, "Okay, everyone, showtime," and began lining everybody up.

The church was full and when my father took my arm, I looked up and saw Connor as he fidgeted and rocked on his feet. He was the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

I smiled and said, "I love you, Daddy," when he gave me away at the altar.

Connor took my hand and said, "I've never seen anything as beautiful as you are right now."

I had to remember I couldn't kiss him yet and took my place at his side before our priest.

When it was over, we turned and were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Connor Spencer. I looked at our family and friends and thanked God I was able to give myself to Connor. I would no longer be known as the girl who cheated on Jimmy Mace.

I would forever be known as Mrs. Lisa Spencer.