Good Girl Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to wait for another twenty minutes after closing the hole before she finally unlocked the door and took a look around. While she waited, she counted, surprised to see that she'd made over $300. The money was nice, but she'd give it away to the first homeless guy she saw just to cum like that one more time she thought. After she cleaned up she unlocked the door and took a quick look to make sure the parking lot was empty before she started walking home. Beth was giddy as she made her way home. All those stories and she'd never understood exactly why those women came harder when they were treated like a whore until now. Intellectually she'd known it was hot of course, but to finally feel the eroticism of shame... she was hooked. She'd definitely be doing this again, and soon, she swore to herself.

The next day when she made another post for the following Friday there were butterflies in her stomach. She knew it wasn't normal to get this excited about something so awful but she didn't care. Beth had never been as turned on by a cute guy at her school as she had been by the idea of sucking off some anonymous truck driver because he paid her. That revelation should have terrified her, but instead she walked around with that secret in her pocket feeling like she finally knew the answer to a question that none of her friends would ever even ask. It made her feel special for the first time in her young life,and that feeling didn't fade after her next visit, or even the one after. During her second week she had three customers, including her first brown guy and her first uncircumcised cock. She devoured both eagerly, feeling especially wicked, and came hard more than once.

Her third trip to the gas station, she brought a wireless vibe, so she could play with herself while she gave her full attention to all five cocks that had showed up that night. This time she was more confident, and she moaned and groaned as she came while playing with stranger's dicks. This was also the first night that she had a repeat customer; when she saw those salt and pepper pubes she knew the old guy came back. "Thank you for using me again," she purred while she teased his dick. If he wanted to keep paying her to use her mouth then she certainly wanted to make sure that he got his money's worth. Beth edged him for five minutes before he finally exploded down her throat so hard that she thought she'd given the poor guy a heart attack.

All of these experiences were positive and enjoyable enough, but her last customer of the night was finally the one to scare her. He didn't seem any different than other cocks she'd played with so far while she was sucking and gagging, but once he was done, he wanted more. "Come back home with me slut. I'll give you $300 for one night with that body. If the rest of your holes are as tight as your mouth, I'll send you straight to heaven."

"Sorry," Beth said, trying to be conciliatory, "I-I have a boyfriend." She was about to say that she was a virgin, but realized at the last second that if he knew that he'd try even harder to fuck her.

"If your boyfriend was any good then you wouldn't be in a dirty bathroom sucking my cock," he countered, which she was forced to admit was a fair point. "Come on baby, let me rock your world."

"No thank you," Beth tried again, "I'd be happy to - ummmm, service you again another time, but I need to go soon."

"Then come home with me and I'll give you a ride.You can thank me by--" He started, but Beth cut him off by putting the hole's cover back on, effectively muting him.

There was a long moment of silence, and then suddenly someone tried the door, rattling the handle several times. Beth didn't move. She didn't dare breathe. She just sat there, her vibe buzzing away on low as she wondered if this was it - if he would find a way in here to rape her. After thirty seconds the noises stopped. The door had held. He kicked it one more time and yelled, "You fucking bitch," before silence returned.

12