All Comments on 'Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Nice to have fantasies...

Nice to have fantasies...even married people have, much more men that are alone, bitter for not having a life, a family, looking around and see the happy families around them. So their fantasies are all about destroying those families, by fucking the wives. The man in this story is one of those sad and bitter men. He even fantasize the mother and daughter being studying the Bible!!! I really pity these men that will end their life in a home, alone, with no one visiting them nor even at Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm envious!

I need to find a woman like that to make up for a wife that won't have sex anymore. She's not interested. Need a woman willing to take my sexagenarian load and feed me my cream pie! And the last comment in the story about having sex with a mom and a daughter reminds me of the story of the guy who picked up the 50-something year old woman that asked him if he would be interested in having sex with a mom and her daughter. He was more than willing figuring he could handle the 50-something mom and her 20-something or 30-something daughter. As soon as they got to the woman's house, she opened the front door and called out "Mom, are you home?" Loved your story - 5 stars!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Missed

I missed any good fucking of the Mom Kim. I kinda hoped you'd throw a couple days fucking the Mom in this story. Yeah I guess I greedy.lol

But now I did like this story, it was full of good fuckin action, & never let me down. Soooo Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another shit day in loving wives

Not one single story worth reading. Maybe tomorrow somebody will post something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She really.....

....took to her whoring with a will!

Be interesting to see if you have her caught and guessing, or clear and hornier than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok the fun is done

NOW FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

She will get caught. What happens then?

(That and who does she blame because she could not be responsible)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cheating from an unrepentent sluts point of view

Funny how the women in these stories always think just because hubby and stud are white she wont be found out. Hopefuly he finds out at birth by blood type but over the course of a child life a whole lot of medical tests could be run and she'd be found out. Divorce the guy you greedy slut. You obviously dont love him enough to stop disrespecting him.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
Looooooonnnnnnnggggggg!

Maybe it's just me, but I started feeling the story was running in circles after page #2. The college kid added the only reason for pages 3 & 4. Anyway, Good Luck!

johnthepostmanjohnthepostmanover 9 years ago
Good story. Well done

The comments on here make me laugh. All these brave anonymous souls bitching about something. Not everything here is to my taste and is not my fantasy but i like reading this stuff. It's well written and great to read the ideas of other people about fucking. I love reading about cocks in pussy. I love reading about a pussy that wants cock. This story had lots of that without the writer trying to be over clever or self indulgent. Just well written fuck story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good example for young readers after masturbating

It is very important to show stories for young male readers (about 18-20 years) as this is, where the bastard children idea or the bastard children straightaway are between loverboy cheating wife connection. After masturbating from the sex scens the young readers have a good example that such husband who does not check (secretly) his kids at DNA test laboratory that husband is low IQ stupid man.

For the readers in a lot of USA states the ex husbands do not have to pay any children support to the ex wife if the kids are below 4 years old and IN GEORGIA THE BASTARD PRODUCTION IS CRIMINAL FELONY FOR THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND THE CHEATING WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Another talented wordsmith. 3*s for encouragement.

I don't like the cheater but, it's your story. Now finish it up!

So many possible ways for the last chapter to go. The emotional impact could surpass the first two chapters by far. If done correctly. Good luck.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I want to hear more of Laurie's tale. If she gets her two guys, if she gets any more?

Please continue this quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fantasy happens

With all the sex she is getting hher fantasy does come true. She is now pregnant and four different men could be the father as their all simular in body and build. Just the difference in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no

No no no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES!

YesYesYes! Horny middle aged women are the best! God bless them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit far fetched

She cheats, cheats and cheats and husband never finds out. What are to believe like in so many stories he is an idiot. No one can cheat that much and no one find out about it. Just another selfish wife, husband hating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can only think of one thing...

Fucking whore cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ez az írás egy nulla....

Abszolút hihetetlen történet és igen undorító módon van tálalva ! Beteg egy íromány!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Good story

I liked this story. Would have liked a little more flirting and teasing before they jumped in bed, but when they did, the sex was hot! Loved too that she kept her pussy natural. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My husband won't like it one bit."

Oh, Sweetheart, I am sure he loves you so much more than you love him.... so, after the divorce, he won't really give a shit what you do.

sabhaistecabaistesabhaistecabaisteabout 3 years ago

Anonymous criticism on a lot of these stories featuring made up characters and fantasies is quite funny. Some people take them way to seriously. Imagine trying to insult a Marvel movie character or quoting the laws of physics pretending to be a smrt guy. "It's far fetched " oh really, genius. "She's a slut and a whore" . And imaginary.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I gotta say, there are a lot of haters on here...the "anonymous" ones, who wanna be critical of cheating, the cuckold husbands; not that I condone that behavior, bit I have engaged is some of that myself, so no stone-casting here!!

And, messing with a married woman; some of them get STUPID..

had one who got sssooo crazy, saying her husband would kill both of us, and how he hurt her when he fucked her (but she loved I was tender with her??) Afraid she would get pregnant, but kept coming back, until I could not take the roller coaster anymore...AND SHE WAS SSSOOO PISSED AT ME!

AND, if people are gonna do this...BE DISCRETE!! That is the biggest deal with messing with a married person...do NOT go blabbing about it...it is your business, nobody else's!!

Story line is good; appears there is no worry about STD's either (I know, it is fiction..still)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌Five**5**Stars...now, on to next chapter in this saga!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
724 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.