Goo'd Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Sonja struggles to keep her slimy secret safe.
10.3k words
4.68
15.2k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime;

It was a strange mix of sensations - all kinds of input surging through Sonja all at once; she could feel the toilet she was sitting on, cold beneath her, hard against her back, the air cool and uninviting; she could feel the cracks in the walls, slime-like parts of her sifting through the gaps, seeping through impossibly small openings and out the other side; she could feel the heat of the poor woman on the other side of the wall, her sex a weeping center of hormones and nerves and everything else.

The schoolgirl, a senior like her, was shocked at the sudden intrusion, sure - but there was no way for her to stop it. Sonja had chosen her moment well, plunging into her at the moment of climax, fingers on her clit helpfully out of the way. Sonja's form, liquid or not, soaked into her sex, quickly finding her opening and going deep.

'Oh shiiiiiiiit,' the girl moaned, her heartbeat picking up almost immediately. Her legs went stiff as her body tightened, muscles clenching and flexing and writhing as she sat there, spread-legs and red-faced. 'What-what is-uaaagh!'

Sonja shifted around her sex, prying beneath her fingers to find her clit; she remembered how it felt when the creature overpowered her in the forest, in what had felt like a dream so soon after - all that power, and yet all it wanted to do was consume her. It wanted to sift into her, like Sonja wanted to now with this girl. She remembered the crackles of pleasure the slime had sent through her, in the sensitive spots of her body, making her flesh betray her. She wondered if this girl was already starting to feel that yet. If it would happen at all.

She wondered if she would feel it - her own slime-like form bubbling away at the pleasure-centers of this poor thing, a hormone-addled young woman looking for a moment of privacy in a school that was famous for the near-constant oversight and company.

'Stop it- STOP!'

The girl's cries caused Sonja to open her eyes - and, subsequently, realised she still had eyes - and look in near-horror at what she was doing.

Her arm, up to the slip of her sleeve, was a translucent green - thin bubbles dotted the surface, like little white freckles. Where her forearm should have been, it stopped dead into the wall. The green splayed out, sinking into the wood, before disappearing out of sight.

On the other side, of course, Sonja could feel what was going on.

The shifting hips, the warm flesh, the bubbling juices of the strangers' sex - it was all so... delicious.

And the moans. The pitiful, pleasure-filled moans. They filled the stalls as Sonja's slime-like form sank deeper into the body next door. And, oh, she could feel it.

Her pleasure - lust - the throws of her orgasm - it all tasted of sweetness and passion and heart, and Sonja could feel it soaking into her. All that hunger, the pull that had dragged her into this bathroom, had taken over her and made her act without thinking, it was brimming inside her.

But it wasn't as... intense, now. Instead, while still being this powerful urge within her, it more resembled a feeling of... resignation. Like there was nothing else to feel. There was only the hunger, and the pleasure.

And oh, how the pleasure was singing through her. Sonja felt like she was receiving the same as the girl she was fucking - and fucking, it was. Her nerves were on fire, sex and lust surging through her as her slime-like hand, on the other side of the stall wall, fizzed and fucked that girl. Sonja could feel it, the bubbling - she remembered how quickly it had made her cum, out in the woods, and decided she would do the same to this stranger. All she could do was pass on the pleasure and drink up the juices that flowed.

Her hand, no longer a hand at all, split into parts; one stayed upon the girl's clitoris, buzzing and fizzing and swirling around it like a talented tongue; another steadied itself at her opening, pulling out before sinking deep within again, over and over, thrusting into her poor sex like Sonja imagined a cock would.

More of her slipped up the girl's body, beneath her clothing, the not-sight she was gifted with guiding her up, beneath her shirt and bra. Sonja suckled at her flesh, soft and pink and sensitive, buzzing against her nipples. More of her, still, fed upwards towards the girls open, panting mouth.

She came up at her, snake-like. A tendril of green, hovering before the girl's face, and saw those wide eyes looking back.

She was shifting in her seat as Sonja fucked her, slime wrapping around her body, beneath her clothes. Sonja was, partially, soaking into her uniform, eating away at it like the creature had done to her own witches clothes only the night before. Patches burned away, exposing the skin beneath, as she fucked her towards delicious orgasm.

As Sonja hovered there, she felt a new urge. Confronted with her open mouth, desperately trying not to moan or scream, Sonja felt the urge to dive. To delve inside, and consume her. She was already encompassing her body externally, and the first intrusion had been made - why not go for the gold?

'Please,' the girl gasped, as though to answer her. 'Please - don't hurt me...'

Sonja paused everything, a sudden flush of doubt. The fear in this girl's face... sure, her body was singing, and she could feel her orgasm building by the moment, but there was something in her eyes

But Sonja was too far. Too close. The pleasure was teetering on the edge, ready to crash.

So, Sonja swallowed the guilt, and followed the hunger.

She dove.

Sonja slipped between the silent-scream lips of the helpless, scared girl, and tasted the reluctant pleasure that seeped from her sex like honey; she dove deeper, thin and slippery, moving without argument into the girls body. The rest of Sonja, in the other stall, was shuddering as the power - these new powers - granted her pleasure just to use. It felt good.

She kept fucking her, pressing against the inside of the girl's thighs to keep her legs spread, as she invaded her body. She moved through her gastric system, consuming and absorbing everything that was there, the connection to the part of her fucking the stranger, or the part of her still on her own toilet, never breaking. It was one whole thing. The monster fucking the girl was just as much Sonja as the rest of her.

As the slime allowed her to have 'eyes' anywhere, there was no need to open them to see herself - it was simply a... shifting of attention. She wanted to see the stall she was in to start with, and suddenly she could see her arm, outstretched and plunging against the splintered wood. What shocked Sonja, though, was the fact that where there had been an arm turning to slime before, now the best part of her right-hand-side was green and bubbling. Her face was green, her chest and clothes - all of it.

Sonja smiled a green smile, and shifted her focus back to fucking the poor thing.

And, when she did, feeling that gorgeous bubbling against the stranger's clit, she tasted her orgasm. It wracked through her as Sonja completed her journey through her body, discovering the now-clean exit.

It was only a thin trail - a few millimeters thick - but Sonja had managed to clear the girl's gastric system out, breaking it all down into nothing. So, as she trickled out from the poor thing's backdoor, making her orgasm pick up into a shock-filled shudder, all these new sensations melding with the fear and the pleasure.

Sonja pulled back, slipping from her mouth, pulling herself through the girl, still fucking her - milking her for sustainance. Her gastric system had given the bulk of the nourishment, but the taste was from her sex - all that sweetness, hormones and lust and submission. It tasted amazing.

But, as Sonja pulled away, an issue arose.

The girl was too far gone to care anymore - and, with nothing blocking her throat, she began to scream.

Loud.

It was orgasm-fed at first, pleasure-filled and lustful. But, once she realised she could scream, it turned to fear. Fear of the thick, slime-like thing in front of her. Inside her.

Sonja began to retreat, her own lust unsated - there was no orgasm for her, it seemed - and tried to sink back into the wall. That was when she heard someone charge in, next door. Through her slime-eyes, she could see the girl she had ravaged pull herself together, just as someone entered - another girl, with dark hair and-

No. Not any girl.

Fuck.

Katarina.

The witch of the moon saw her - or, saw the slime as it melded back into the wall. Sonja was one being again, human-presenting and normal - but in a completely incriminating place.

Katarina, never one to be slow, started to thump on her door, trying to break in. She didn't use her abilities, not wanting to out herself. Sonja reckoned that was the only reason she wasn't discovered there and then.

Instead, she called upon the power of the mountain, and was pulled away.

Through the wood and the stone and the dark, into the heart of the mountain. Safe, and away from prying eyes. The rock soared past as Sonja flew through it, her body still re-creating itself from the semi-solid state she had managed to achieve in the bathroom stall.

As she had no intention of being fired up and out of the top of the mountain, clad in witch-clothes, Sonja willed herself instead to be taken into the cavern that lay in the heart of the mountain that overlooked Melmana. The walls gave way, and the dim light glowed in the ebb given off by the stones around the space, vibrant in colours and intensity, scattered amongst the rock. They reacted to her movement, lighting to welcome her in, feeling her as a witch and nothing more.

But, as Sonja stood, her body regrouping into it's human shape, school uniform-and-all, she knew she was more, now. It flooded through her - strength, virality, energy. She felt like she could split this mountain in half, if she wanted to.

But, just as equally, it was completely... strange. Not like her witch abilities, which shone inside her like the sun. No, this was darker. Awake, and alive, beating like a heart within her, but across all of her. She could feel it inside her, lighting her nerves. With a sinking feeling, she realised that she was still aching for release.

She wanted to be fucked.

She'd experienced this before, of course - who hadn't? But Sonja was very much a virgin, and usually a couple fingers and some alone time was enough for her to sate the need. Since she'd been slime-fucking some girl for the best part of twenty minutes without release, Sonja had the sneaky feeling she no longer counted as a virgin.

Which meant that, if she wanted to fuck women, it could be interesting to see what the... other side was like.

That put a little flutter in Sonja's stomach.

There were more than a few eligible guys in her year, of course. Men - strong and horny, and a few of them she knew would fuck anything. There was, of course, more than one rumour about some of the guys she shared a school with. Some were known as womenizers, fucking girls after girl, breaking as many hearts as they could. Some were more... acquired tastes - mostly the sports-players, with their egos and their thoughtlessness; though, apparently, they more than made up for it physically.

There was only one guy she had seen, however, and that was Gabriel. He was sweet, and she knew how he treated Katarina. Of course, Sonja would never do anything to jeopardize that relationship, but he was the first person who came to mind.

But Sonja needed to move, now - and quickly; the plan of seducing and fucking a guy could be implemented later. For now, she needed to make sure neither Katarina or Maya accidentally found her here, off the back of something happening to a girl in the bathrooms. Plus, she had class soon.

So, as she stood in the open area, which her and her witch compatriots often used as the 'landing' spot when they phased through the mountain, she pulled together her will, and let the mountain move her.

The mystical, ancient energy flowed through her, propelling her body up into the stone. She passed the glowing gems and jewels that lined the dark, the cavern falling into absent blackness behind her, as she was pushed up into the school. She navigated well-trodden routes beneath floorboards and behind walls, until she was only a corner or two away from her bunk room. Typically, in the dead of night, she and her witch-mates would pop out around here, and easily make their way back to safety; or, they would go in via the outside, unseen above the clouds, magic shielding them from the sight of the people below. Neither of those options were open to her, now.

However, Sonja wasn't just a witch anymore, either. She had something else she could use.

So, she found a crease in the wooden wall, with stone behind the fixings, and a painting over the top. She couldn't remember what the picture was from this side, but as she slowed upon approach, Sonja made a conscious attempt to use her new abilities to her benefit.

On impact, becoming solid behind the wood but before the painting, Sonja allowed her body to flatten.

An audible splat would have been heard to anyone listening, but the shifting crowds in the corridor were busy with the day, going between classes and bunk rooms and anything else. So, out from the painting Sonja leaked.

She seeped out of the cracks, intentionally slow and thin. She could see, as she had in the bathroom, from any part of her - so, she allowed her 'eyes' to slide from one edge of her to the other, taking note of the people she could see.

Between three people walking one direct, one going the other, and a lurker who seemed to be waiting outside a dorm room for someone else, Sonja worked out the optimum route - up, over the ceiling, following the creases of the old wood, and making a direct line through the corridors back to her bed. There, she could regroup. Literally.

So, up she went - the wooden slats of the walls on the mountain side of the building meant there were no windows to maneuver, and that the journey up was fairly simple - just follow the shape the wood had been laid in. Nails and splinters, as small and unnoticed as they had been for years - decades - poked into her formless form, as she crept as thin-spread as she could manage. A pool of her shifted behind the painting, waiting it's turn, whilst the dribble of her that defied gravity reached the ceiling.

It was... tedious.

And it took.

For.

Ever.

Eventually, however, as the dribble crept across the creases of the ceiling, and Sonja was able to pull herself from the painting to her doorway, it was over. It took the better part of an hour, and so by the time she was safe and sound, reformed and human-presenting again, beneath her bedsheets and 'wearing' her school uniform again, she had very much missed the start of her ten o'clock History class. But that was okay. As a witch, Sonja had what her, Katarina and Maya considered enhanced abilities at school; they struggled to fail, if anything.

Having made her way in over the door, between it and the frame, Sonja had ensured there was no one else here - Maya and Katarina were still in Engineering until half 10 - and slipped back down the wall in a puddle of green, horny goo as she slowly reconstituted herself.

Which, of course, enabled her to have a moment of reflection; if Kat was supposed to still be in Engineering until half past, what had she been doing close enough to that bathroom to hear the screams, and come a-running?

Sonja knew from experience that, when something went wrong in this place, it was sometimes unwise for the witches to dive right in - especially without transforming. The risk of being recognised, or even someone making the connection that they would have to be attending the school, was far too high. So, Katarina couldn't have been responding magically. It was natural enough for her to step in.

So, what had she been doing there?

Of course, she couldn't ask that, either - that would give away that Sonja knew what was going on. No, to both keep up her apparent ignorance, and to explain the fact that she'd missed History, she would pretend to be ill.

Which, normally, wasn't something that could happen to a witch, and might draw some raised eyebrows between Kat and Maya, but that was better than the school interrogating any of them. Kat and Maya respected secrets, even between the three of them.

Maybe, in that spirit, Sonja should have just let go of looking for the reason for Kat's presence in the bathroom. Just allowed it to be a secret, and nothing more that needed attention.

Even as she thought it, she knew that wasn't going to be what happened. She wasn't going to let this go - Katarina had almost discovered her. She needed to know why, so she could stop it happening again.

Once again 'Sonja', out of sight of the window and having ensured the door was closed shut, she crawled into bed and waited for someone to check on her. It took a little less than fifteen minutes, during which Sonja felt... nothing. No boredom. No worry, or concern for herself. If anything, there was a general contentment. She felt as though she could find a hole and bury herself in it, quite happily.

For a moment, Sonja wondered if the slime creature that had taken her had been waiting within some cave somewhere, before it began its descent upon the town. She wondered if it ate up dirt and soil and fallen leaves the same way she had 'cleaned' the entire gastric system of that woman - tastelessly, and without issue. She should be disgusted with herself. She was a hero, a person of truth, of joy. She was a protector of this place.

But not anymore. Now, she was a monster, masquerading as a girl. She hungered for pleasure, and slept happily in darkness, faking clothing and skin and voice. She wasn't herself anymore.

But... she was, too. She was still able to call the mountain, still able to sink beneath the stone. She was still the Witch of the Sun. She was still Sonja. But, what that meant had changed.

'Sonja?' came a voice. Sonja rolled in her bed, the state of rest she had been in breaking.

'Hey,' she replied, the light of the corridor spilling in and masking the person at the door in silhouette.

Maya stepped in, however, into the dim natural light making its way in through the curtains. Her normally bouncy way was a little subdued, as she entered carefully, pushing the door shut deliberately behind her.

'You alright? I heard you weren't in History.'

Sonja nodded, sniffling to put across the guise of illness - and immediately regretting it, as she caught a thick whiff of all those pheromones and hormones that were circulating outside; she had managed to blot it out whilst maneuvering the hallways somehow - perhaps by nature of 'eating' so recently. But, as they were, she could taste it all on the air; worry, frustration, and - as ever - that horny fog that followed any of-age teenager within a certain range.

Including, of course, Maya.

'Not feeling great,' Sonja offered as an explanation. Maya didn't respond enough for Sonja to gauge, but there was no reason for her to doubt her, surely. 'What's going on?'

'Kat left Engineering,' she said, a shadow in her eyes. 'Stumbled on something... strange. But, you're not very well - I can catch you up-'