Goo'd Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How strange?' Sonja asked, sitting up. The interest in her voice wasn't faked, but Maya couldn't know it was geared more towards knowing how much Maya and Kat knew, rather than how much Sonja wanted to know.

'Well,' Maya said, her eyes brightening a little - she never could resist the allure of gossip. She hopped over towards Sonja's bunk, perching on the end in her uniform, skirt kicked up. Sonja tried to ignore the waft of hormones that followed. She smelled like flowers, and sugar. Nectar. 'Kat - for whatever reason - was out in the halls; she up and left Engineering while we were all doing a discussion thing, so I didn't even notice she was gone until- until, well, it happened.'

'What?' Sonja asked, happy to let Maya run away with the majority of the conversation. All of her energy was on staying human, dammit.

'Screaming,' she said. 'I could hear it, because, you know, but after a moment everyone could hear it. And it wasn't, you know, pain-scream.'

'No?'

'No,' Maya said with a glimmer in her eye. 'It was the other kind.'

'Like...' and Sonja gave her a look. The kind of look Maya understood immediately.

'Yup. And it was loud. I'm not even sure who it was exactly - Kat wouldn't tell me her name. Or, again, why she was there.'

It was interesting that Maya wanted to know the same thing Sonja did. She decided that, considering Maya's natural interest, it wouldn't be too bad to push on that curiosity a little more.

'That is strange,' Sonja muttered, frowning. 'D'you think it's time for some intra-group investigating?' Maya's eyebrow raised at that, and even though there was a shadow of doubt in there, Sonja could see the temptation.

'Investigation, you say?'

A smile tugged at the edge of Sonja's mouth - she could see Maya getting pulled into the idea of it; a little bit of espionage.

'Witch of Stars,' Sonja whispered, and Maya leaned in, danger in her eyes. 'Conduct some recon, and report back.'

Maya gave a short nod, and stood up. 'Yessir.' Then, after a beat, she gave Sonja a deeper, more searching look. 'For real, though - are you okay?'

Sonja nodded, swinging her legs around and pulling the duvet off. 'I think I slept badly - I'm feeling better after a bit of a late start. It's nothing.'

Maya's eye cocked. 'You sure? Cause, you know, we can't get ill.'

'I'm not ill,' Sonja said. 'Well, not really. Just... tired. Running a bit low, you know?'

Maya nodded. 'Sure, yeah. Right - I'll go check on Kat, see what mischief she's up to.'

'Oh, yeah,' Sonja laughed. 'Cause Kat's the mischief type.'

Maya shrugged. 'You never know - it's not too late for her to develop a risk-taking side.'

With that, Maya made her exit.

After a beat, Sonja stood, her feet-that-weren't-feet taking her weight. In the quiet of the moment, and the solitude of an empty room, she took a moment to just... feel her body.

And it was strange.

She could still feel her joints - knees and elbows and fingers - but she knew there was nothing there but slime. An imitation of shape, of bone and skin and muscles. It was... remarkable. With a shiver, she wondered if there were more like her, in the school, or in the town below. Though, by how quickly she'd almost been discovered, it seemed unlikely anything like her could stay unnoticed for any amount of time. She hadn't exactly been subtle.

But, with Maya out of the room, at least she could think - that haze of hormones had drifted away with her, leaving only a waft on the air.

And, oh, it was a tasty waft.

Sonja could feel it again - that hunger inside her. The same hunger that had pulled her off her course, into that bathroom, the action of shameful masturbation in a school bathroom stall too strong to resist. Now, though, there wasn't the same magnetism - no source of lust or pleasure close enough to cause that kind of reaction in her. Instead, there was just a... need. The desperate need for more.

Sonja knew it was wrong, what she had done to the girl; but, equally, as Maya had said - those moans weren't pain, they were pleasure. They were hearty, and indulgent, and warm. Sonja had done it by force, sure - but the result was, objectively, good. Pleasure was good.

She should give some more out.

The thought was alien to her - an urge she'd never felt before. The urge to do something to people, her people, the people she was supposed to protect - something that wasn't in their interest. Well, not explicitly in their interest.

The pleasure was, after all, a side-effect of her doing what she needed to do. And if she needed to do it, was it bad that there was a positive side effect?

As the ideas wrapped around her mind, like tendrils she didn't recognise, Sonja found herself heading towards the door. But, as she was about to open it, she heard a voice on the other side.

'Just - shut up until we're alone,' came the voice, muffled by the wood. It was clearly a female voice, and coming off the back of a longer conversation, but for some reason Sonja didn't fully understand, she knew they were about to enter. Maybe it was something about their footsteps, or the way the voice got louder as it went on - she just knew.

And, despite the fact that she was supposed to be in there, Sonja felt an urge to hide herself. She wanted to do that reconnaissance, too, like Maya was doing - to hide away and find secrets.

'Kat, just-'

That was it. As Sonja realised the female voice she'd heard was identified as Kat - and that the male voice doing so was most likely Gabriel - she knew she had to hide herself. So, she allowed the visage to fall away.

Her body liquified, the colour and imitation of skin and clothing dissolving, and she allowed her shape to fall away.

As the door opened, and light spilled in, Sonja hid beneath the bed, nothing more than a shifting lump of goo, and hoped to all hell that she wasn't noticed.

The door slammed, and Kat's voice rose. 'Right - now you can explain yourself.'

'Kat, you need to calm down-'

'Don't you dare tell me to calm down,' Katarina spat, a real, true anger in her voice that Sonja hadn't heard before; annoyance, sure; boredom, all the time; but anger? It was... scary.

'What you saw wasn't-'

'Wasn;t what?' Kat snapped. 'Wasn't you, basically in that slut's pants? What's even her name? I don't think I've seen you spend a second with her all year, and now you're hanging out in a fucking cupboard?'

'Kat-'

'No,' she said, stopping him. And, frankly, from what Sonja had heard, rightly so. Her idea of Gabriel had always been of a sweet guy who had been going steady with Katarina for a while now. 'Look - I was ready to... to start doing things with you. And I know people probably already figured we were doing things, but that didn't matter to me; what mattered was you respecting me enough to wait. But I guess I was wrong, wasn't I.'

There was a pause. Not a calm one - no eye in the storm. It was more like the moment the hurricane picked up the house, with you inside - a lurch of the stomach, and a groan as gravity shifts.

Gabriel hardened. 'You want to talk secrets?' he said, slow and intentionally. 'Witch?'

Sonja would have gasped, if she had a mouth, or lungs. Instead, she watched, a shocked little puddle, hiding beneath the bed.

'What are you talking about?' Katarina bluffed. Badly. Usually she was the best liar - very good at keeping her thoughts close to her chest; but, with Gabe, things had been different. She had let him in.

The betrayal was palpable, as was Katarina's lie.

'I'm not stupid,' he said. 'You, Sonja, Maya. You're not subtle; fuck, I think the only reason most people don't figure it out is because they see us as four, instead of just thinking of you three. But I've known for a while, Kat. And I kept quiet. Because I...'

That was a lurch in time. His hesitation over the word.

'You what?' Katarina prompted, a little coldly.

'Because I loved you,' he said. 'But you just... kept lying to me. So, yes, I found someone who was honest with me. She's cute, and normal. And it was wrong to keep from you, fine.'

'You didn't keep it from me, Gabriel,' Katarina hissed. 'You cheated on me.'

'Still,' he said, the tears in his eyes icy, now. 'On balance, I think you have more to apologise for than me.'

Katarina shut up at that, nodding with a stillness finding her features. Sonja knew that look. She was thinking. Escaping inwards. 'This is over,' she said. 'Be with her. You're right. It's normal. Like you.'

Ouch.

And, despite it being her dorm room, Katarina pushed past him, wiping the tears from her cheeks, and left, the slammed door a punctuation point on their relationship. Gabriel, alone, sat at the end of Katarina's bed. Just quiet. Just sitting.

After a beat, Sonja did the math.

Gabriel knew. Katarina had all but confirmed it to him, in her lack of argument. He wasn't allowed to know, especially if he wasn't loyal to Katarina anymore. Hell, he might even tell people to get back at her. Which, of course, would be... just awful.

If the monsters that came from the Dark Realms knew her name, or her family, they could target them. It made them... vulnerable. Hell, there were even some monsters that could, simply with the knowledge of a name, hold sway over a person. Cause them anguish.

Ruin them.

Sonja had to stop him.

Fuck, he was standing up - she had to stop him now.

So, up she got.

Sonja rose from beneath the bed, still a faceless mound of lime-green goop, slow and lethargic as she came to a full eight-feet tall. Gabriel, to start, didn't notice - his head in his hands, he seemed too lost in thought to notice.

Then, as his eyes caught the movement, he frowned.

'What the-' he muttered, but he got no further - Sonja moved like lightning; the power in this body, not hindered by joints or muscles or blood... it was amazing. She was able to cross the room in an instant, and she plowed into him.

Sonja took Gabriel back, slamming him onto the bed, coating his top half in an instant. Now she was close, she could smell him. All of those hormones, but different to Maya had been; not just lust, but more. An anger that was sitting beneath, born of his now-dead relationship. Frustration.

Sonja bet, with amusement, that Katarina had interrupted him and his other girl, either before or after she had almost caught Sonja in the bathroom. Which meant he was horny, and unsatisfied. Which, of course, connected with the thoughts she was having before. Of trying out how a man might feel in this form.

Of course, he could never know it was her - Sonja. She would have to do it like this.

Would he even be able to get, you know, aroused? Would it take something more than amorphous slime to do it for him?

She sank over him, smothering his mouth, stopping him from calling out. Silently, she ate up his clothing. It was easy. Laughably so. In under a minute, he was naked and writhing beneath her.

And he looked good. Gabriel wasn't particularly sporty, but he was shaped nicely - his body was one of lean, measured ability. No bulging muscles. The shadow of a pudge on his stomach - just enough to cuddle. Sonja remembered how it would look to see him and Katarina snuggling on the benches outside school, after a long day, sharing a snack as Maya info-dumped about a species of butterfly she'd read about.

That was when an anger of her own began to bubble up; he had cheated on Kat. Snuck off with someone else, looking to get lucky. Well, he'd better get ready.

Sonja was going to make him very lucky.

She reared up, leaving a strand over his mouth, locking his lips shut, to keep him quiet. Above him, she assumed her normal shape - only, she made the effort to stay green. No flesh - she was green and clear, bubble-speckled and nude. Her chest was slightly bigger than usual, her hair (or the slime that fell in thick threads imitating hair) a little longer than it really was. Just enough to distract him from looking at her face too closely. For good measure, she made her eyes a little bigger, her lips a little fuller.

A fantasy.

Honey in the trap.

The strand across his mouth became a hand, a finger pressed to his lips. The slab across his hips, holding him down, became her waist. Legs at his sides, she straddled him. His naked form beneath her, his cock trapped between his thighs. She used her new abilities to shift her 'eyes' down there, as her goo seeped around it, warm and welcoming.

Despite himself, Gabriel sighed under her as the warmth ensnared his organ. He stirred, and she felt it.

'I heard you,' she said, in a voice quiet enough to be a whisper. 'Sad boy... you need... release.'

With her green finger against his lips, Gabriel's scared eyes flicked down, and then back up. He was making up his mind. Sonja decided that it would be his choice - he could try and run, naked and afraid, and that could be his punishment. Simple schoolboy humiliation.

But, if he decided to agree, she would do something... else. She wasn't entirely sure what, yet. But it would be worse.

A moment passed. Gabriel locked eyes with her, sucked in a breath, and nodded.

'Good,' she purred, lowering herself down upon him. Her chest sank into him, and he sighed in arousal as his cock hardened beneath her. Sonja could feel it, thickening as she loomed over him, taking away her finger. He didn't scream, or say anything. In fact, as she got closer, his eyes slid shut, awaiting her kiss.

Naturally, she obliged.

Then, he sifted, moving his legs, and his cock bounced up slightly. It bumped into her underside with a soft slap against her wet form. Sonja jumped - despite her lack of, ahem, sex organs, it was pressing into where, until very recently, her wetness would have been.

It felt good, as well. If she had breath, she'd be panting; if she had a heart, it would be racing. If she had a pussy, it would be dripping.

'Do you want me?' she asked him, looking down at him. Drops of green were on his cheek, and she wiped them away with her thumb, pulling them back into her.

He nodded again.

'Tell me,' she whispered, shifting her hips atop him. He groaned, his cock hard and pushing up against her. She shifted upwards a little, making sure the shape of her butt was clear for him to feel as his length settled against the cleft. 'Tell me what you want to do to me.'

'Gods above,' he mumbled, his eyes glazed over as he started to writhe, too. His hips shifted up against her, skin on slime, his cock sliding against her.

'Tell me,' she said, shifting again. This time, she pulled up higher, feeling the warm, slick head of him press under her. She smiled down at the mumbling Gabriel, the idiot, as he tried to think straight.

'I want...' he tried.

She sank a little, just enough for the head to push into her a millimeter. She sighed at the sensation. All of a sudden, she wasn't sure she wanted to just make him suffer - she wanted to have her fun, first. She wanted to use him.

That was a form of punishment, right?

'What?' she whispered, a shudder going through her. An echo of her old body's way to regulate her... powerful instincts. She didn't have blood to carry hormones, or even a brain to produce them anymore, but she could still feel them swirling inside her.

Telling her to fuck him, fuck him, god, cum on his cock, fuck him till he screams, FUCK HIM.

'I wanna fuck you,' he said, his words weak and his eyes glazing over.

As an answer, Sonja pressed down; her imitation of a pussy, wet and waiting for him, opened up for his length, and the head pressed inside. Sonja let out a soft oh as he was suddenly inside her, as Gabriel's eyes rolled. That familiar fuzzing began, and she wondered how it felt for him. If she felt good.

She pushed deeper, all the way down, hilting him within her form. The pressure, and the pleasure receptors being set off by it, soaked through her body, and it was new. She had, of course, used her light-magic toys, and she had only today used her new form to fuck a woman, but this was the first time she was having sex with a guy... and it was as a slime.

Sonja, for a moment, wondered if it would feel different as a human; if sex would have been better. Or worse, maybe - seeing as her whole body was on fire. It seemed hard to believe it would be better than this.

'Shit,' Gabriel moaned, his hand coming up to stroke her face in a strangely intimate move. Sonja wasn't here for romance, though - she wanted to use him. She wanted to use this man, who had hurt her friend, to get off. To sate her hunger with his cock. She wasn't here for romance.

No more kisses, she decided, and became liquid enough to let his hand sink into her face. He recoiled slightly, the reality of what he was doing, and what he was doing it with, possibly becoming real for the first time.

But Sonja wasn't done, despite the fact that his face turned from lust to having a brush of fear about it. She rose up, and pressed herself back down on him, feeling the way his cock moved within her. His chest rose and fell with shaky breaths, the pleasure of her overriding his fear - but not completely.

She had to keep him quiet - which gave her an idea.

She leaned down, as though to kiss him, and opened her green lips. Gabriel, the man-whore that he had shown himself to be, went to reciprocate, but instead of a set of warm lips he gave him her tongue. From her mouth an impossibly long tendril of slime darted, sinking into his mouth, and stifling his sounds any further than a moan or two.

Sonja rose, and sank, and rose, and sank, fucking him now in earnest as he lay there; his body, naked from burned-away clothing, was coated in her, unable to move outside of her wishes - and what she wanted, right now, was an obedient and ready cock to get to know.

So, she went slow enough to feel him - how deep he went, how thick it was, how hot his flesh felt. There was also the slight fizzing that never stopped, as his pre-cum seeped from him, to be immediately absorbed into her. She held her mouth - though it wasn't really a mouth - open and her tongue - though it wasn't really a tongue - stayed long and monstrous, filling his mouth as a gag. She went no deeper, at least for now; though the thought of doing to him what she'd done to that girl in the bathroom had occurred to her.

But, for now, she simply rode him, slow and deliberate, enjoying the sensation of finally having a cock within her. He wasn't small, at least he didn't feel it - but she wouldn't have much to compare against. He was about the size she had made her magic toys, so she assumed that was about right. And, as he began to try and thrust up into her, little by little, she decided it was time to give him a little more room to play.

She coagulated her form, pulling it into her limbs, pulling away the near-cocoon she had wrapped Gabriel up inside as she had been riding him. Almost instantly, Gabriel sat up, his mouth still full of her, and his arms went to her. Sonja assumed he was going to try and get away, but instead, shocking her, his arms wrapped around her near-solid body, and he lifted her into his lap.

The change in positions brought her head over his shoulder, her tongue snaking around the back of his head to reach his mouth and keep him muffled; her legs hooked around his hips as his hands slid down her, gripping the jelly-like round of her backside. Sonja moaned at the sensation - no one had ever touched her like that.