Goo'd Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realised, with a certain sadness, that she had never been fucked. She had alwyas been the one doingt he fucking - even if it was to herself.

Gabriel, however, seemed set on changing that.

His hands took her weight, and he lifted her slightly, while rolling his hips. Sonja wished she hadn't used her own mouth to muffled his - she was equally unable to moan, despite the way her body sang as he fucked her. It wasn't fast, or hard - the gyrating was more causing his cock to stir within her, shifting in patterns as their hips met in desperate, hungry, wet claps. Her arms hooked beneath his as she clawed at his back, holding on for dear life as she copied his movements, thrusting and rolling her hips into him, allowing the pleasure to take over. To guide her.

'Hrn, hnn, gghnnn,' Gabriel grunted around her tongue as he fucked her, the sounds lewd and thoughtless. He was just as far gone, too.

Sonja pulled back, and looked him dead in the eye as she pulled the tongue from his mouth. Quickly, it sank back into her mouth, rejoining her as they fucked, quiet panting beginning to fill the room.

'Fuck me,' she whispered to him as one of his hands came up her front, taking one of her lime-green tits in his hand. It sank slightly into the non-flesh, but his grip felt wonderful, and Sonja ground into her a little faster.

'I don't... What are you?' he asked as he leaned forwards. Sonja was pushed back, as his hand still on her bum snaked under her, taking her weight from behind and lifting her. He lifted her butt, and rested her back down, until she was on her back looking up at him, legs hooked around him, his cock embedded within her gelatinous cunt.

She didn't answer - instead, she just looked down at herself, seeing the distorted shape of his cock through her own body as it moved in and out, looking strange and uneven.

'Fuck,' Gabriel sighed as he looked at it, too. 'That's so...'

But he didn't finish his sentence, because Sonja reached up and grabbed him by the back of the neck; she pulled him down, not looking to kiss him, but to feel him. He took the hint, hands over her head, as she lay back on the bed that wasn't hers, and let the man who cheated on her friend begin to fuck her.

Really fuck her.

All pretense was gone. Any insecurities were plastered over by lust - by need.

Gabriel began to speed up, as Sonja's hands became tendrils that snaked around his body, holding him in place; his hips slammed into her, wet slap-slap-slap sounds filling the bunkroom as they moaned in rhythm.

'Shit,' he eventually muttered, and she knew what it meant.

But she wasn't done yet - so Sonja, within herself, did a little trick. As he pushed into her, she allowed a thing - very thin - tendril snake inside him. Down the tip of his cock it went, harmless and smooth.

Gabriel, of course, noticed.

'What the-'

'I'm not done,' she said, a smirk on her face. Now this was punishment.

The tendril snaked inside, and made the smallest plug - a little blockage, but enough to ensure he wasn't going to be finishing without her permission.

'Oh, shit,' he moaned, eyes rolling back, and Sonja wondered if she'd managed to make it feel good for him in some way. Regardless, his pace picked up, the risk of going over the edge taken away; he was relentless.

'Fuck me,' she whimpered beneath him, her body bouncing with each slap-slap-slap. 'Fuck me!'

He obeyed, picking up speed but unable to crest over the edge; Sonja could feel his frustration fuelling him, sweat rolling off him and being soaked up by her; his face was red, eyes slammed closed as he went to town, lifting her legs and locking them over his shoulders.

The change was small, but it managed to result in an extra few millimeters or so - just a little extra length, just a little shift in angle.

It was enough, and Sonja knew it. She could feel it. The orgasm was building within her, starting in her core and throbbing outwards, along every part of her.

'Yes,' she panted into his shoulder as he leaned down, bending her impossibly to keep fucking. 'Yes, yes, yesssss!'

Then, it crashed - like a tsunami, it washed over her, pleasure and lightning and acidity and power, coursing through her.

'OHHHHHH FUCKKKK,' she screeched, filling the room loudly - anyone outside would have known exactly what was happening, but Sonja couldn't have cared less in that moment. All of her lust was crashing through her after so long, and it was worth the world.

She felt, in the midst of everything, Gabriel's orgasm, too - it was almost pitiful, a couple of spurts that were immediately soaked up by her body, and a few grunts. It was remarkable, in fact, how quickly she turns on him; she'd gotten from him what she wanted, and now she wanted nothing else.

Gabriel sat up, looking rather pleased with himself, until he saw the lump of green beneath him; it held half of his body in it's grip, not allowing him to move at all.

Sonja, deciding to be mean, took the energy gifted to her by her orgasm, which still was rocking through her, hard enough to have dissolved her shape back into shapelessness, and she wrapped around his lower half. In another movement, just as fast, she pulled the duvet from the bed up around him, shielding her beneath it, wrapped around his waist and legs.

Then, she made him stand. Wrapped round him, like powerful, living clothing, she made his legs move without his instruction, hidden beneath the duvet from the world. A tendril worked up his back, and she took his arm in her hold as well.

'What the fuck are you doing?' he asked, his post-orgasm stupor beginning to clear. 'I thought we were-'

Then, she made him lurch to the door.

'Wait, no!'

She pulled his hand up, and used his fingers to open the door. It opened wide as the bell rang, marking the end of classes, and she shoved him out. The duvet pulled back with her non-form, shielding her from any accidental onlookers, as the naked Gabriel, still half-mast in confused arousal, was expelled into the hall.

She whipped back, and slammed the door behind him, throwing the duvet back to the bed. She stayed there, against the door, holding it stuck shut as the frantic Gabriel tried to get back in, shouting and screaming.

Sonja listened intently as the crowds arrived, reams of other students.

The panicked Gabriel gave up, and vanished into the school.

Sonja heard the laughter. The shocked gasps.

The satisfaction of avenging her friend was almost as good as the orgasm.

Now, to make an alibi for her whereabouts - as Sonja. No one could know she was in here the entire time that was going on, as Kat might even blame her; what she needed was to be seen reacting to him.

So, Shifting quickly away from the door, Sonja went to that window, which overlooked the town below, and the vast forest beyond, out into the Dark Realms - which, in the soft sun of a cloudy midday, didn't seem so dark. It was impossible to open, but it was old and - as many a night dealing with a slight draft had taught her and her roommates - not entirely airtight. Sonja, in near-liquid form, sloshed against the glass and the wood of the window pane, and found the gaps; like the toilet stall wall, there were a million tiny ones, along with a few larger and more accessible. She seeped through, soaking the wood and pulling herself out the other side.

Once she was on the outside of the mountain-hung school, Sonja could feel the cool of the wind thrashing at her, the altitude making the air thin and harsh. The outside of the building was beautiful, and wind-swept into soft curves and rounded edges where once there had been sharp brick and clear-cut lines. It was easy to follow them down, a thin trickle of light far too high up for anyone to see from the town below.

She passed a window, as old and thin as the one at her bedroom, and through it she could hear the continued laughter of a crowd. She hoped Gabriel had just kept running. That would suit her just fine.

Still, on she pressed, down the walls, until she reached a small garden that outcropped on the side of the mountain, held up by a pillar of marble that joined the rest of the school below. This was usually for students a few years her junior, but it wasn't unusual for students to come here when they needed a break between classes, or - as Sonja 'was' - when they felt ill.

So, she waited until there was no one around to see her or care, and slipped down the wall behind the apple tree that sat near the wall. She became herself again, clothes and all - despite still feeling the win on all of her - and stepped out into the sunlight. The grass beneath her shoe-like-feet was soft and damp, and the sunlight was warm on her cheek.

For a moment, she could feel the sun basking her, refuelling her light it always did. The heat and warmth and light soaked into the Witch of Sun.

Yes, she was still herself. Just... a new version of herself.

Sonja turned, and saw the crowd inside, past the double oak doors, and the way their attention was stolen by something going on inside.

'What's going on?' She asked a girl who was looking inward. Sonja couldn't see anything but the crowd, shifting between classes, looking for their next room. Only, they weren't - nobody was moving.

'There's... a boy. Naked. Upstairs,' she said. Then, the girl turned to Sonja and said words she didn't expect. 'The Witches are here.'

Sonja's eyes went wide. She had an alibi, now, of course - and she couldn't be expected to transform, or fade into the mountain while in a crowd of people - but there was no denying that this was bad all over.

It occurred to Sonja, in that moment, that she was a monster. She was a creature that had, now, attacked two people in the school; Gabriel would talk to Katarina, and she would connect that to the girl in the bathroom. But Gabriel would be more specific, more detailed about the encounter.

It wasn't just a creature - it was smart, and it listened. It seduced, and it knew how to speak. He might even be able to argue that it made him do things - things he didn't want to do. Katarina wouldn't believe him, or wouldn't want to; Maya would.

This was bad.

Very bad.

'Where are they?' Sonja asked the girl, but before an answer could come, the second bell rang - only a minute or so after the first. It signalled that the students should already be at their next class, and it sent a ripple through the crowd.

People began to shift, the stagnant crowd shocked back into life. Some people didn't know where to go, while others defaulted to heading to class - ignoring whatever was going on. After all, if the Witches were on it, what could they do? Get out of the way, that's what.

As the crowds thinned enough, Sonja began her ascent, moving through the wood-panelled hallways, up the thin and creaking stair wells, up to her floor. She followed the opposing thread of students, filtering away from all the commotion, until she rounded a corner and saw the Witches of Moon and Stars, speaking with a now-covered Gabriel.

Maya's eyes caught Sonjas' her face shrouded by magic, a mask that would change her face to anyone looking on who didn't already know it was Maya - a nice little magical anonymity granted by the Magic of the Mountain. A silent message passed between them - Where were you? Do you know what happened?

Sonja blinked, and looked at the people around them; there were too many people for her to be drawn into the mountain here. Instead, she swung away, a nod from Maya telling her she understood what was happening, while Katarina continued to speak with Gabriel in hushed, interrogative tones.

Sonja rounded a corner, hidden from prying eyes, and sank into the wall, calling the power. In less than a minute, she was soaring through the air, transformed in a way that was familiar, but not, and she was sailing through the air towards the school, in through the open window, and scorching up the hallways and stairwells, coming to a sun-filled stop next to Maya, Katarina and Gabriel.

'Sorry,' she said quickly. 'Still not a hundred percent.'

'Maya can catch you up,' Katarina said, the deep-purple of her eyes looking somehow colder than usual as she stayed kneeled next to Gabriel.

Sonja nodded, and her and Maya went to one side. Aside from the odd curious-eyes first-year, students seemed to know to stay away, and as such the hallway was empty but for them.

'What have I missed?' Sonja asked, knowing full well what was going on.

'A lot,' Maya said with a side-eye at Katarina. 'First off - they broke up.'

'What?!' Sonja gasped, feigning shock. If Maya noticed, it didn't stop her from carrying on full-pelt.

'I know. Apparently, he's been seeing some girl on the other side of the year.' Maya was talking about the fact that there were two timetables for each year that ran concurrently, meaning that of the couple-hundred students in each year, half would be doing Mathematics while the other did History, and then they swap. For every lesson. Doing it in full blocks like this stopped there being a need for overly-extensive schedule planning, but it also meant you could go your whole life in school and never meet a significant portion of the people in your year group. It was weird.

'Who?' Sonja asked, but Maya shrugged.

'No idea - but, after they broke up, he stayed in our room and, while he was in there...' she trailed off, looking over her shoulder. Sonja looked, too, and saw the shaken-up Gabriel hugging the magic-imbued Witch of Moon. 'He was attacked.'

'Attacked?' Sonja asked, her shock real this time. It wasn't the word she'd use, after all - he had asked her to fuck him.

Maya nodded. 'He said it was this slime thing - it submerged him, ate away his clothing. He thinks it would have had him, too, but he managed to get away.'

'How?' Sonja asked, knowing it would be a hole in his story. He couldn't exactly say because after I was done fucking it, it threw me out. That wouldn't line up with his victim status,now, would it.

Maya shrugged. 'Katarina's trying to get details from him. She believes him, overall, though. Mostly because she's, you know, magic-ed it out of him, for the most part.'

'Really?' Sonja asked, a little surprised. Katarina wasn't fond of using one of her aspects of magic - to exposit truth from an unwilling source.

'Only a little,' she said. 'But, if he doesn't make more sense soon, she might have to push it. And, well... she's still angry with him.'

'Because of the girl,' Sonja said, finishing the thought. 'Well - do we need to interrogate him further?'

'What makes you ask?' Katarina asked, having snuck up on them. Maya let out a shaky laugh, her nerves getting to her.

'How's Gabe?' Maya asked.

Kat ignored her. 'What makes you think that, Sonja?'

Sonja steeled herself, trying to go into 'Witch strategy' mode - something that, at least up until recently, came as second nature.

'He's said slime, and we know where monsters come from - I say, two of us do a little recon, while someone stays back and uses the mountain to search the place for signs of slime.'

'That's a large search radius,' Katarina noted.

'I can do it,' Maya offered. 'The mountain isn't good at finding individual monsters, but I can guide it. Tap into the sight it uses to keep track of us, and use that.'

'Can you?' Katarina asked, doubtful.

'Definitely,' Maya smiled, so sure of herself I started to wonder if she'd done this before.

'Right,' Sonja said, taking charge. 'Maya - you stay here, use the mountain, find the slime.' A beat of worry pulsed through her that she might succeed - but it seemed like such a lost cause of a strategy that she hoped Maya was just giving a show of confidence to settle Katarina's unease. 'Me and Kat will head into the forest, see if there's anything to follow.'

'There will be,' Kat said. 'From what Gabriel told me, this thing isn't exactly subtle.

Sonja bit back a smile.

'Gabe - go back to your dorm, or to the medical office - whichever would make you feel safer,' Sonja told him. The boy she had, not too long ago, been fucking, writhing and riding until he came deep inside her, gave a enrvouse nod and shuffled off, in the direction of his own dorm.

Maya, without more than a meaningful look at Sonja, faded through the wall, calling herself into the mountain, and the lair within.

Sonja and Katarina exchanged a look, too - but it was something darker in Kat's eyes. An anger Sonja had seen only a few times - and not like what she saw earlier, when Kat and Gabriel were in their argument. This wasn't matters of the heart - this was matters of blood. Of revenge.

They fell into the usual rhythm - Sonja leading, Katarina close behind, and sprang up; beneath Sonja, the sunlight scorched out, lifting her across the hallways and towards the wide-open doors of the garden. Behind her, the echo of sunlight, cold moonlight, wrapped around Katarina's feet, levitating her up and letting her keep pace - slightly slower, but much more elegant and manageable.

Together, they burst from the halls of the school, and ripped through the sky, towards the forest.

They lowered, only a few feet above the houses, as they met the treeline. Wind whipped past, and Sonja, for a moment, forgot what it was she was going to have to do.

With a heavy heart, Sonja pulled up, and waited for Katarina to speed past underneath; then, easily catching up the lost few meters or so, Sonja plowed into Katarina's back, pushing her down into the tree.

They slammed into a branch, the impact blowing the wind from them both, and as Sonja was able to stagger up to a standing position, she saw Katarina unconscious at her feet.

And, in the dark of the canopy's shadow, Sonja could feel something on the air. Movement. Quiet.

There were no birds, and the shifting shadows, even in the midday sun, made Sonja feel the way she had in her last moments before...

Before what happened, happened.

She looked down at Katarina, and battled between whether she felt bad for luring her here, or sorry that she was going to be asleep when it happened.

Because it would have felt so good.

'Sonja?' Kat asked weakly, and Sonja let herself relax.

'It's okay,' Sonja told her as the shadows moved, and behind Katarina a lime-green tendril reached out of the dark. 'It's fine, Kat. You're going to be fine.'

As always, a huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Flarevirtue

Sole

Mithos16

EMaster

ML

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated 🧡