Goo'd Girls Pt. 08

Story Info
Kat and Maya experience the lewd horrors of the Dark Realm.
10.4k words
4.67
6.4k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap; possession; living clothes; schoolgirl; age gap; cheating; non-human; horsecock


The entrance they found was a crack in the earth, about a quarter-mile into the forest. It was a significant crater on the other side of the village, with openings into the Dark Realms her and Maya had spent a significant amount of time defending. The Martial Guard had had to board it up, and keep watch as much as possible when monsters looked out from within, trapped behind the metal bars that crossed the cracks.

Not too long ago, this was where they lost their friend. Where Maya and Kat, at least for a time, watched Sonja die. Only, they hadn't. That had been a lie they'd told themselves. Happily. It was nicer to think of her dead than... Than whatever might be waiting for them, down there.

'Ready?' Maya asked, threading her fingers between Kat's and squeezing.

'Ready,' Kat said, with a nod.

They went down, into the pit, into the dark.

* * *

Amber felt herself be lifted off the ground, as impossible green tendrils whipped around her - they grabbed her wrists, shoulders, throat, thighs, ankles, lifting her a good foot and a half off the floor of Maya and Kat's bunk room floor, as another tendril shoved itself into her mouth, gagging her.

'MMPHH!'

Before her, the source of the slimy tendrils stood like a monolith - which was unny, seeing as she knew Gabriel as a relatively unoffensive guy. Now, though, there was a darkness in his eyes as he moved his hands, and the tendrils spread across her skin, flattening and encasing her as they held her up.

'She's so cute,' Dayna said, stepping in from the side. She rounded Amber, going to the windows and turning the shutters, blocking out the light, so the room became dim and cosy.

Amber wanted to ask what was going on - why were they doing this? Why was Gabriel using the slime like this? How did he even get it?!

But she couldn't ask - she could barely move as the slime flexed across her, and she felt her clothes being eaten and burned away, until she was naked in the air. Her view was pushed upwards, as she was tilted onto her back, mid-air, as Dayna came up behind her. She was looking down at Amber as her head tilted back, so she was horizontal, and Dayna's hands rested either side of her face. Gently, she brushed some hair out of Amber's mouth.

'Is it always like this? Are they always so... helpless?'

'You were,' Gabriel said, though it didn't sound exactly like him. It was his voice, but not his words. 'You were so... soft. So quiet. I changed you, didn't I?'

Dayna nodded, her hands moving through the slime, touching Amber's neck, shoulders, pushing along her body.

'You so did,' Dayna said. Amber watched a grin grow across her face as her fingers found Amber's breasts. They were larger than her friends, and Dayna's hands sank into them with an indulgent grip; she squeezed, and Amber tried to push the glimmer of pleasure from her mind.

Unfortunately, just as she was trying to push that pleasure out of mind, she felt her thighs be pulled apart, and the warm fizz of the slime began to soak into her sex. Amber whimpered into the slime-gag in her mouth, and Dayna looked down at her. The look in her eye was something between pity and excitement.

'She's starting to feel it!' Dayna giggled, and Amber felt a hand on her left calf. Stroking fingers, out of sight - not slime, fingers. Gabriel, or whatever was using him, was touching her softly, in ways she'd only really felt from Maya before.

It was upsetting;y sensual.

'It's okay!' Dayna said, looking down at her, making direct eye contact as she fondled Amber's chest. 'It's okay - you can't stop it, Amber - just... just think about how good it feels. She doesn't want to hurt you, she wants you to feel good...' Amber must have worn the question in her eyes - She? - because Dayna smiles a little and strokes her cheek. 'It's Sonja - she's just wearing Gabriel, sweetie. The Witch of Sun is back, and she wants you, you lucky thing. She wants to be inside you.'

As she almost moaned those last few words, Amber writhed as much as her slimy constraints would allow as she felt her wet sex stretch around the intrusion as a a tendril worked it's way into her; that buzzing sensation that felt like a minty-cold tongue against her clit kept lapping, as the same sensation began on her nipples, and again in spots deep inside her.

'Hmmmrrppphh,' she whined, trying so desperately to fight how her body was reacting.

'Oh, look,' Dayna said, looking past Amber's body, to where Gabriel had been. 'She's here.'

Dayna's hands lifted Amber's head, letting her see her body, wrapped in slime and tentacle-like, shifting forms. By the door, stood back, there was Gabriel, his eyes glazed over and locked on her. Between her legs, however, there was someone else.

Someone made of green, translucent mass; feminine in features and with barely-discernible features that, as they solidified and coalesced, became a face.

A familiar one.

'I didn't know you well,' the green woman said. Amber looked down, as her body was serviced in ways she'd never felt before, in such a holistic way, no part of her untouched, unattended, or unloved. She was trying not to moan, to roll her hips, to arch her back. 'When I was... less than I am now,' she continued. 'When I was more like you. No - I was never like you... I was always more. I was a Witch. Now, I am a God.'

Amber whimpered as she felt a sliver of slime break the seal of her tight, virginal sphincter. It slid into her, exploratory and curious, as her pussy was filled and her clit was licked and her nipples were tweaked. A tongue made of slime began to explore her mouth, the gag all of a sudden feeling like a mouth, kissing her deeply without ever breaking the seal, or letting her go.

'But, for a while,' Sonja said, as she did what she always did with girls like Amber - fucked them into a stupor. 'I was dead. And in that time, Maya found you. She relied on you, made love to you... And I see why. You are a certainly a specimen. A beautiful little shortstack, shorter even than Maya. But I'm back, and soon she will have no use of you. You understand that, right? That, next to me, you would be... obsolete.'

Amber felt the tongue shift into what was all too much like two fingers, in her mouth, deep against her own tongue. The slime within her body began fingers, too, echoing sex she'd had with Maya. Mocking it.

'But you don't have to be, Amber. You can join us. Be with Maya, in a way. Would you like that?'

Slowly, the fingers in her mouth retracted, and the gag pulled away, and Amber was able to suck in a breath.

'Ghhuuuhhh,' she spluttered, before looking at the translucent woman between her legs. 'Not a chance.'

'Shame,' Sonja said. 'We'll have to ask again later, I suppose. In the meantime, how's about I break those pretty little holes of yours?'

'Wha-?' Amber began to ask, but the gag slapped over her mouth, and the fingers weren't fingers anymore - instead, filling her mouth, she could feel a long, thick cock. She'd never been with a man before, so it was completely alien, but she knew what it was.

'Maya always had good taste.'

* * *

The crunch of dirt under-foot made Kat wince with each step. It echoed out, into the dark that sat past the dim glow Maya gave off from the stars that dotted her skin. Maya's glow had always been there, whenever she was in her Witch form in the dark, but this was the first time they'd been anywhere like this. The stone that enclosed them was black, and the shadows that poured ahead and behind seemed endless.

Or, they would seem endless, if it wasn't for the sounds of movement and clambering, deep in the distance, the sounds reverberating down the vein-like caverns before reaching them as they moved.

They'd walked in silence for an hour or so, saying at first that they simply wanted to avoid attracting any monsters, to save their strength for whatever would happen when they saw Sonja. In truth, though, they were both terrified. And they knew it.

Soon, they came to a fork in the road - this wasn't unusual, this place was a maze. Kat and Maya stopped before it, eyeing the two identical tunnels.

'Which way?' Maya asked. Kat answered with a nod - right. Kat led, Maya followed.

Only after a few minutes on this path did they begin to hear it - the shifting of movement, sounds of wet flesh and grunting. Kat had awful images of some creature eating the corpse of another, like the vile cannibalistic creatures she assumed they were.

'Kat,' Maya hissed, holding her arm to stop her. The source of the sounds were to their side, and Maya pointed out to Kat a crack in the tunnel wall.

There was a gap, a few feet tall, but only an inch across at its widest point. Through it, they could hear the muffled sounds that filtered out, but now they didn't sound at all like eating.

In fact, they sounded like...

No.

Kat peered through, and what she saw, in the din of Maya's ambient light, made her feel sick to her stomach. Through the crack, she could see an ogre, grey-skinned and bloated, with fatty muscles across his chest and arms that bounced with each movement. Beneath him, bent over a log-sized club that was resting on the ground, was a woman.

She was dirtied and her hair was a greasy mess; she looked thin and pale.

And the sound of the Ogre's flesh slapping into hers, behind her, was loud and piercing.

'Oh,' Kat said, barely a whisper, as the Ogre gripped the woman by her hair, lifting her up as he fucked her - ruthlessly and with abandon, like she was nothing but meat - and as her face was pulled from the dirt, all of a sudden her moans became audible.

And they were loud.

'AUGHHH! FUCK! Ah-hah-hahn-nnh-ffuUCK!'

The Ogre stopped, tensing, and Kat and Maya watched the woman orgasm on his cock; she stilled, her face going slack before a wailing, scratchy moan escaped her. The Ogre dropped her, and she fell forwards; for a moment, his cock was the only thing inside her, holding her up before her body slipped off it. She fell forwards, and the Ogre spurted another few shots of hideous, thick cum across her body.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you...' the woman panted, rolling onto her back. Kat and Maya could see now, from this side-on angle, her bulbous stomach - swollen from pregnancy.

'Good pet,' the Ogre said, laughing a little.

Kat looked away at that point, struggling to hold in the vomit. Maya took her hand, and pulled her away from the crack in the wall.

'We have to help,' Kat said.

'We came here for Sonja - no distractions.'

'She's not a distraction, Maya,' Kat hissed. She half hoped the raising of her voice would pull attention to them, as an excuse to break out of the under-the-radar bullshit. To start killing these fucking monsters. 'She was taken, like Sonja was, remember? We have to help.'

Maya looked at her, and nodded. 'We get her out, to the village, and we come back. Quick and easy.'

'Oh, it'll be quick,' Kat said, before cracking her neck and standing in front of the crack in the wall. 'HEY!'

The Ogre looked through the crack in the wall, spotting them just as Kat punched it wide enough to fly through, moonlight shining from her as she exploded into the cavern.

* * *

Amber's moans filled the bedroom; they had started quietly, reluctantly and filtered through the gag that stuffed her mouth, a slime-made cock slapped across her tongue to remind her who was in charge. Then, as Sonja had made her feel like there were a thousand kissing mouths running across her body, her pussy filled and stretched - but never to a point that was uncomfortable - and her clit in a constant state of being sucked, licked, kissed... it all got too much.

Dayna had watched on in envious glee as Amber had cracked, hovering in mid-air as that first orgasm broke her will, breaking through her resolve and making the truth undeniable.

She felt good.

Of course, Amber had fought back as soon as the orgasm subsided - which simply meant she needed another one. This time, Sonja took less time to become ruthless, having figured out a few things about Amber's turn-ons. Even Dayna could tell, just from watching on, how good Sonja was at this; at breaking through the surface of a person, and finding those dirty secret desires hidden beneath.

Sonja had done that literally, too - seeping into Amber's cells, into her mind, and looking at the sex she'd shared with Maya. She saw how Maya would suck on her large, soft tits as Amber lay on her back, playing with them lovingly; so Sonja played on this, attending to her heaving chest more directly, squeezing and tugging and kissing and slapping.

She saw, in her memories, how Amber liked Maya to eat her pussy, and emulated it to the extreme - never tiring, sucking harder, tonguing deeper. She saw how Maya had, once, accidentally licked Amber's puckered hole once, and while they both played it off as an accident, she'd been working up the courage to ask for more - so Sonja gave her more. Not just the tendril that had snaked up through her hole, inside her guts, making her feel those strange, erotic sensations inside. No, Sonja had a mouth-like slab of slime against Amber's hole make love to it. Licking, rimming, kissing, even pushing hot air against it to emulate panting breath.

Amber was being put through the royal treatment, and it didn't take longer until she was moaning into the gag again, orgasm shaking her form as she tried to fight it.

After that, it was like taking candy from a baby.

Dayna watched three more orgasms tear through Amber as she was held in mid-air, with Sonja standing in her translucent state before her, arms raised as the slime fell from her, slitting from her arms to create the living fuck-prison Amber was caught in. She looked all-powerful, and it was driving Dayna insane.

She and Gabriel were standing either side of the doorway, just watching. Onlookers to something holy; something religious. Nothing more than witnessing majesty was needed of them, but Dayna knew they should be doing more. That they should be participating.

As Dayna thought that, of course, was when Sonja had removed the gag from Amber's mouth; the cock-like tendril pulled from her mouth, slick with saliva that dripped from the tip, releasing Amber's pleas to the open air as a new, fresh orgasm crashed over her.

'Fuck! FUCK! Please - please - please! Let me go, let me go!'

'Dayna,' Sonja said, summoning her to her side immediately. 'Amber here always loved the feeling of her love, Maya's, sex on her face. Would you like to feel her skills on you?'

Dayna nodded, feeling how fucking aroused she was. Even if it wasn't Sonja fucking her, anything would be amazing right now.

With a flick of her wrist, Sonja sent Amber toward Maya's bed, as tendrils whipped around the legs, holding it all in place as Amber was lowered into the bedding. All the while, Amber's body was shaking and shuddering underneath Sonja's unflinching assault on her senses.

'Oh, fuck - hah-hahh-hrnnnNN!'

Another orgasm cracked through Amber's form, her cheeks red and her mouth open in a frozen, silent scream.

'Mount her face,' Sonja said, and Dayna obeyed. What had looked like clothing shed from Dayna's body, melting into slime that joined the rest. Dayna went to the edge of the mattress, looking down at Amber's face. She was struggling against the moans that were fighting their way through her - she was breaking, but not completely broken, yet. Their work was unfinished.

Dayna hopped up, her knees sinking into the slime on either side of Amber's shoulders; her body was completely trapped down, arms by her side and legs wide, ankles trapped near the bedposts as the tendrils snaked across her.

'Ooooh,' Dayna sighed, as she lowered her sex into Amber's face.

'Eat her,' Sonja demanded, and Dayna heard a whimper from beneath her.

Then, perhaps reluctantly, Amber began to taste Dayna's arousal as her tongue found her sex. Soon, the reluctance fell away, and all Dayna could feel was the eager mouth of a well-fucked woman as she made the most of a bad situation.

She was cracking.

* * *

Kat watched from the corner of the road, her knuckles bloody and dirt on her face from the fight. Maya was talking with the family, just out of sight, after they had returned the poor girl to her family.

She just kept looking at the forest, and thinking of all the awful things that had come out of there. All of the people they'd failed to help. Not for a lack of trying, sure, but... failure hurt, regardless of how much effort was put in. If anything, knowing that she'd put so much of her life into this fight, and that there were still people like her, left behind in the dark, made her feel sick.

It also ignited the fire in her belly - they were going to find Sonja. Fix her. Rescue her.

Or... well, Kat was ready to die trying. Anything less would be inviting failure, and that was unacceptable.

'Hey,' Maya said, as they began to walk back into the forest. They had a pretty good idea of the route they'd taken, and getting back to that cavern would be faster now that they knew the tunnels at least a little. It was definitely faster than searching, blindly, in the dark.

'Do you think there's more of them?' Maya asked as they approached the opening to the Dark Realm - that crack in the ground, in the clearing of trees.

Kat sucked in a breath. 'I do.'

Maya nodded, a resolve seeming to form in her shoulders, in her face. 'Okay,' she said, simply. 'Let's go get them.'

Kat nodded, and they hopped down into the dark.

Energy flowed from them, and they flew through the tunnels, swinging around bends and filling the tunnels with light as they burned through the space.

Of course it occurred to them that they might be attracting attention; they also knew that they didn't fucking care. If a fight came, they would fight.

Within a few minutes, they reached the cavern; pieces of Ogre were still dripping from the ceiling, but Kat and Maya barely noticed; instead, they focused on the fact that there was a proper tunnel that led out of here in the other direction from their now-widened crack in the wall. This tunnel, Kat reckoned, went into parts of the Dark Realms that were... deeper than they'd seen just through the tunnels they'd seen.

There were a lot of theories, after all, about the nature of the Dark Realm, about how it acted and birthed so many monsters. Some thought that the top-most level was the hardest for monsters to survive in, so only the very stupid, very brave, or very desperate ones actually made it there. Somewhere deeper, lower in the ground, there were more.

But, again, Kat barely cared. What she cared about was finding any of the other girls that had been taken down here, including Sonja. And that meant getting information. Which meant finding a new monster - one that she could get that information out of, before killing it.

'Come on,' Kat said, staring down the tunnel that led off from the Ogre's cavern. It had a distinctly downward-leaning tilt, heading deeper into the earth, and Kat knew this would give Maya some hesitations.