Goo'd Girls Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they had to push through. They had to.

This tunnel was wider than the ones closer to the surface - ones more fitting creatures like Ogres. Beasts of larger constitutions. Harder fights.

But Kat was bored of waiting for them to present themselves. Instead, she was angry. She wanted a fight, not satisfied by the Ogre. he'd been childs-play, too busy with his disgusting rap eof a poor, brainwashed human woman to even see them coming.

Kat couldn't get the woman's moans out of her head. Hell, she could still hear them.

No.

No.

'Kat,' Maya said, hearing it too - another voice, human and moaning in ecstasy. It made them sick.

'Come on,' Kat said, without lowering her voice at all. 'She's this way.'

They charged down the tunnel, following the sounds of anguish and agonised pleasure, into the dark.

* * *

'Shit - shit - shit!' Dayna moaned, her hands on Amber's breasts, holding on for dear life as Maya's girlfriend brought her to orgasm. Her tongue was well-trained, and while she'd started out less than enthusiastic, it hadn't taken her long to get into it.

That was Sonja's influence, Dayna reckoned.

'Good,' Sonja cooed from the side of the bed. 'Now, for the next stage.'

'Hnng?' Amber tried to ask, as she was smothered by Dayna's wetness.

'Gabriel,' Sonja said, and he stepped to attention, away from the door. There was a pause, and Dayna could see the hesitation on Gabriel's face.

'Yes?'

'Fuck her,' Sonja ordered.

His clothing melted away, leaving him naked and at full-mast. Dayna was actually envious, seeing the cock that had brought her to orgasm more than a few times bouncing between his legs.

'Keep going,' Dayna said, twisting one of Amber's nipples. 'Don't stop - make me cum aga-ohhhhh...'

Amber's tongue got back to work as Gabriel got up onto the bed. Slime parted for him as he pulled Amber's legs up, and the slime grouped up beneath her hips to lift them for him. His cock slapped against her sex, and Amber whined beneath Dayna as she was eating her pussy like her life depended on it.

'Are you ready for your first cock?' Sonja asked.

Amber's answer was lost in Dayna's lips, as Gabriel pushed the head of his cock into her. Dayna felt the whine turn into a moan, as Amber's hands - still locked at her sides - flexing and formed fists over and over again.

'She's tight, isn't she,' Sonja sighed.

Gabriel nodded, his eyes closed as he sank himself into her - his friend's gay partner. Her sex was tight, but it was slick with arousal and slime, and so he was able to sink deep into her, bottoming out on the first stroke. Beneath Dayna, Amber was moaning as her mind raced, the enormity of what was happening to her flashing through her mind.

This was sex, with a man and another woman. She hadn't wanted it, but she'd cum so many times she didn't know if she wanted it or not anymore. It wasn't just different than sex had been with Maya - it was better. Something about it was so bad - the fact that she was being dominated just made it hit something inside her she didn't know she had.

With Maya, she'd been making love.

This was fucking.

'Well, now I feel left out,' Sonja said, and from her sprouted more veins of slime that began to climb up Gabriel and Dayna.

Dayna felt the slime come up her legs, either side of Amber's head and chest, and savoured the sensation of those warm, slick tickles that moved up her body. They were loving, and familiar, while also being... exploratory. They searched each part of her, and always found what they wanted.

This time, they came up over her hips, following the curve of her buttock, and splitting; one strand went southward, pushing into the part of her ignored by Amber.

'Ahh!' Dayna whimpered as she felt herself be opened, as Sonja began to slide into her, a tongue-like protrusion doing to her things no person would ever do - could ever do. Sonja tongue-fucked Dayna with a six-inch tendril, going deep and thick enough to stretch her a little.

Between that and Amber's sloppy lips and tongue across her sex, it wasn't surprising that Dayna felt an orgasm beginning to build quickly.

Sonja's tendrils also found Gabriel - and the same part of Gabriel. In moments, he felt himself be breached by her as he fucked Amber, his pace increase as he, too, was fucked.

'Oh, fuck,' he moaned, leaning forwards with Amber's legs straightening beneath him as she came - the poor thing. Now, Amber's knees were on his shoulders, and as Dayna moaned through her own orgasm, she fell forwards, too. Close enough to kiss.

Gabriel and Dayna locked lips as they used Amber for their pleasure, all three of them in the throes of Sonja's influence.

And Sonja, standing to the side, was drinking their pleasure like it was ambrosia - the food of the Gods.

It occurred to her, with a chuckle, that maybe it was.

She looked upon them, a writhing, sex-addled triage covered in her slime, moaning and whimpering and swearing, and basked. This was her aim - this was what she was here to do. To bring pleasure to the world. Whether they knew they wanted it or not, Amber proved that what she was doing was good.

And, once they were done here, Sonja could hide inside her, and wait for Kat and Maya to return from their voyage into the Dark Realms. Which, of course, is when the real fun would begin. She still had her plan, though - one at a time, divide and conquer; Maya first via Amber, then Kat via Gabriel.

It might not be easy, but... as she watched Amber orgasm for a countless time, Dayna riding her face as she moaned into the lips of Gabriel, who was a hair's breadth away from filling Amber with cum, Sonja thought... this can work.

No, it will work.

'Oh, FUCK,' Gabriel groaned, and Sonja felt his and Amber's pleasure as his cum sprayed into her in thick ropes, filling her in ways she'd never felt before.

She was so proud.

* * *

Kat and Maya were spinning between blade-like appendages that shot out from the dark as they whizzed between stalagmites and columns of thick, black rock; attached to those were women, some of which Kat and Maya recognised as missing students from a few years ago, all webbed up to the stone. Each of them was groaning and whimpering in pleasure, their bodies covered in thick wrappings of white, legs pinned at their sides, arms trapped behind their backs, their abused sexes and faces the only parts of them open to the air.

Beneath the skin-tight webbing, it was easy to see how bloated they were, stomachs more swollen than pregnancy. They were straining the webbing at the edges, and as Kat's moonlight-blade cut through their tethers, they sprung open.

Arachnids, small and natural crawled across the surfaces, illuminated by starlight here, beneath the ground, as Kat and Maya carried the captured women to the ground, to safety. Well, some semblance of safety.

'WITCHES!' came a blood-curdling screech. From the ceiling, slowly and confident in their ownership of the space, dropped an enormous half-human, half-spider creature. In the moonlight's gleam being shined by Kat, it looked almost wet, like it was glistening all over.

Eight spindly legs, made thick by the sheer scale of the body they were attached to, shifted against the rocks and column, navigating the space expertly and effortlessly, and as the body shifted, Kat and Maya were shown that, on the bottom of the creature, there was another woman.

'YOU DESECRATE MY HOLY SPACE!' the creature screamed, it's human-half leaning over it's own body, looking down at them from on high. Around Kat and Maya were six women, all bulbous and too blissed-out on whatever had been done to them to move, and there was a seventh on the belly of the beast.

'Start to get them out,' Kat said to Maya. 'You're faster - just get them out, and get back.'

Maya didn't argue - she just grabbed two of the women, flung them over her shoulders, and sprung starlight from her heels to launch herself down the tunnels.

Kat was alone. Four women, now, plus the fifth on the monster.

And that fifth one was... oh, God.

'We're saving these women,' Kat said, looking up at the creature. It was feminine, in its features - imitations of breasts on its chest, a face that would look beautiful in certain lights, if it wasn't for the grey skin and thick, black, leathery skin that crawled up the neck, before flowing out of the head like hair. 'Fight me and die. Let them go, and you might survive this.'

The creature smiled - fucking smiled - at her, and reared up. Beneath her, the woman attached to her belly mewled as two blade-sharp legs swept under, cutting open the threads covering her mouth.

'Gg-GAHH! Ohhhhhhh godddd,' the captive started moaning immediately. 'Fuck... fill me, please, more, MORE!'

The creature shuddered, and from its abdomen came a thick, tubular construct. Kat knew what it was, and had to steel her jaw before launching upwards to attack - she knew that it was trying to get a rise out of her, and she had to protect these women on the floor before she could engage.

Come on, Maya. Get back, quick.

The phallus found the captive's sex, and pushed into her with a thick squelch.

'Uugghhhhh...' the woman moaned, as the monster's eyes rolled a little.

'So good,' the creature mewled, a slimy smile on her face. 'So warm.'

The phallus sank into the captive, moving deep into her, and Kat watched the woman moan and whimper as it came to a rest in her.

Then, the creature grunted. A ripple moved through its abdomen, and a shudder went through it. The phallus shuddered, too, and the woman smiled. She was expecting something.

Kat looked away, but as she looked down, all she saw were the bloated, full bodies of the other women beneath her. Light flashed behind her, and Maya moved like lightning - coming in, glancing at Kat and sharing a moment of shared understanding, before collecting two more women, and carrying them out.

Only two left, plus the third who was-

'Oh, fuck - yes - yes - yes, breed me, mother...'

Kat looked up, just in time to see a thick bulbous shape move down the phallus, travelling down it, into the captive - into her. When it found her, and moved up into her sex, out of sight, her eyes lit and her mouth fell open in a silent moan.

Then it was followed by another.

And another.

Each of them was met with a wet glorp sound as each egg - as Kat assumed - was pumped into the poor woman, and no matter how happy she seemed to take each one of them, Kat knew they had to get her out of there.

She was getting angry. The monster was flaunting its freedom to act, as in the darkness, on the edge of the moonlight Kat shone there were other monsters - spiders, more simple and monstrous, waited for her to attack so they could snap up the ones she and Maya had saved.

She needed to be patient. She could still save the captive, and kill that bitch at the same time.

'Such a good broodmother,' the monster purred, her pointed-fingered hand petting the girl's brunette hair. The girl drooled as she mewled under it, her mouth babbling pleasured nonsense all the while.

'Fuck me - GOD - more - more - fill me, breed me, oh FUCK!'

She shook into another brain-cracking orgasm as the Mother shifted, a satisfied smile on her face.

'While you wait, I think I will retire, Witch,' the Mother said.

Kat squeezed her fist, and moonlight began to spark around her.

Glorp - glorp - glorp.

Those legs, spindly and thick, pulled the two of them up, into the dark. Out of sight. But Kat could still hear those moans, and those sounds.

'Oh, YES!' - Glorp - 'Fill me, more, more!' - glorp - 'So heavy! Cumming! YES!' - glorp. Glorp. Glorp.

'Oh, FUCK,' Kat hissed, before swinging her arms up, and shining moonlight bright ane beautiful throughout the cavern; the place was fully illuminated for a moment, and Kat could see each of the spider-like creatures as they shrinked away from the light.

Eight of them, around me and the hostages, she thought. Six more on the ceiling, guarding the Mother.

Easy.

The two women on the floor, filled with eggs and too blissed-out to move aside from the odd wobbles and shudders, were close enough to her that, when the light faded down, she was able to tell where they were.

'Fuck,' she repeated, making the choice. She had to do it. To save the one the Mother had.

Then, saving her from the choice, she felt the rush of wind, as Maya arrived back into the cavern, her starlight glowing around her.

'Get them out, I'm gonna fuck them up,' Kat said. Maya nodded, grabbed the swollen women, and flew out of there.

And Kat let loose, her fury exposed and untethered.

* * *

Sonja had a secret - she wasn't just in the room with Amber and Dayna and Gabriel. Of course she was there - most of her, even.

But there were pieces of her elsewhere, and they gave her messages. Just little thoughts, from bits of her far away, throughout Melmana.

The most recent were hiding inside Talia, who had passed most of Sonja into Dayna. A piece of her had stayed behind, atop Talia's body like a sheen, imitating her clothing. The same was for Vivian, another student who Sonja was wearing, as much as they were wearing her. Those pieces of Sonja that were with them had been... unceasing. Pleasuring the students until they came over and over and over, constantly licking and sucking and kissing and fucking each hole - in the privacy of their beds, and in the public eye of their lives.

Through them, Sonja was given the ability to see - to transfer her thoughts out, drinking them up and tasting those memories of pleasure.

She also had a piece inside Willow, the teacher she'd transferred from into Talia and Vivian. She'd been enjoying the hyper-libido gifted to her by Sonja's piece, hiding in her gut, amending her body to her tastes.

In her image.

Willow's messages had been simple thoughts before, but as Sonja had been fucking her way through Dayna and Gabriel, Talia and Vivian, she'd gotten stronger. She could see further.

Willow was the best to see through, too, as she was father out - in the village. Through Willow, Sonja could see the panic of the people as things were happening.

She could see people muttering - hear their gossiping words.

Witches.

Saving.

Girls.

Forest.

Dark Realm.

Images came to Sonja of bloated women, wearing nothing but tattered webbing that covered their bodies, stomachs full and mouths babbling, eyes straining in the sun.

The Witches were doing something in the Dark Realm, and whatever it was, it had led them to the victims of some other monster.

Was that what she was? A monster? Surely, they would see her that way. She hadn't had the chance to convince them, yet.

Sonja came back, and looked down at Amber - now, she was convinced. More than convinced, she was quickly becoming an eager follower. Another Dayna, or Gabriel. Not just a tool, like Vivian or Willow, or a half-hearted thing like Talia.

A believer.

Sonja smiled, but kept an eye on Willow's mind. She didn't want to let things get out of hand, and part of that was knowing where her targets were.

Her friends.

Her sisters, really.

The only people in this world who mattered to her.

We'll be together again, soon, she told herself.

* * *

The cavern was left a mess of broken, juice-covered spider bits. Kat was, again, covered in monster entrails and blood, though most of it had sloughed off her as she glowed with moonlight, using the light to burn the grossest bits off her.

It had felt good, really good, to do that. To get justice. She'd even managed to get the woman who had been... attached to the Mother. That had involved severing certain phalluses, ripping legs off, and pulling the web apart, but it had been easy enough to do. All Kat had needed was the will, and the Mother had given her plenty of that.

'You good?' Maya asked, coming back after having carried that final victim back to the village. 'You seemed a little... untethered, there.'

Kat shrugged. 'I was furious. But yeah, I think I'm good. You?'

Maya came up to her, and brushed some viscera off her shoulder. 'The people of the village started to help me, pretty much as soon as I placed those first couple of people down. Finding families, homes, that sort of thing. The Martial guard is putting in some watches, so that whatever happens with those... eggs, we won't get ambushed or anything.'

'Something tells me they need to be in the Dark Realm to stay healthy,' Kat said. 'Otherwise, why bother being down here?'

Maya sighed, looking around the cavern. Their moon- and starlight was starting to dim, as the adrenaline faded.

'I hope you're right,' Maya said. 'But, even then, we have seven girls with dead eggs inside them. We have to help them, not just save them, you know?'

Kat nodded. 'But first, we save Sonja.'

Maya cracked her neck. Pulling energy back to the surface. They'd been down here for hours, now. 'I have an idea about that, by the way.'

Kat looked at her. 'Oh?'

Maya nodded. 'On my excursions in and out, I passed one of those caverns that was empty the first time we came down. Now, though, there's a monster in there. A Minotaur.'

'A Minotaur? Those fuckers are tough.'

Maya nodded. 'They are - but only if you fight him. I think we should barter with him, instead.'

Kat frowned. 'But, we don't deal with monsters, Maya.'

'We do when Sonja's on the line. I say, we find him, and tell him that if he shows us where the Slime-Monsters live, that we'll fuck him.'

Kat gawked at her. 'What?!'

'Well, it seems to be what all of these fuckers want. If we tell him that we'll fuck him when we find our friend, a Minotaur is just stupid enough to believe us. We make out we're desperate, and all we want is to find her and get out.'

'Then, when we've found Sonja-'

'We kill him,' Maya finished. 'Obviously.'

'Obviously,' Kat nodded. 'Okay. show me the Minotaur.'

Maya nodded. 'Right. This way.'

The Witches lifted into the air, carried by their light that flowed around them like auras. Maya led the way, and Kat followed. Neither of them wondered, for even a minute, why they hadn't felt the usual lack of power that would accompany the lack of exposure to moonlight or starlight. It simply didn't cross their minds.

* * *

Willow watched the girls through the window, the poor things. They were so swollen and looked completely dazed, their eyes glassy and their mouths hanging open. The Witch of Stars had dropped them off in pairs, and then one final one, over the course of a few minutes, into the square outside her house. Crowds had gathered, blocking some of her view, and Willow figured she should be glad of it - this was clearly the work of monsters; why would she want to see any more than she had to?

Still, part of her was aching to go down and see more.

Her mind kept falling back to the way she'd been used - how her body had been taken over and fucked, and how she'd been used to fuck her students.