Goo'd Girls Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, it made her wet to think about.

Though, in fairness, she'd been basically constantly wet since it had happened. She'd been let go, but it had never really left her alone. Those urges. Her husband, of course, was all too happy to participate. He'd spent most night since fucking her senseless, telling her how hard he'd fucked some of the students. How they'd moaned, called him 'Sir'.

It was completely and utterly immoral, Willow knew that. She also knew that she'd had more orgasms in the last week or so than she'd had in the year leading up to that.

'Holy fuck,' her hasband said, looking out the window next to her.

'What?' Willow asked, trying to ignore how her sex was aching for him.

'That's... That's Leonie,' he said. There was a shake in his voice, and Willow wracked her mind for the name. It was kind-of familiar, but the only Leonie she knew was a student that had gone missing a year ago, so-

'Oh,' Willow said, as she and her husband looked down at the poor girl down in the square. She was on her back, as Dr. Gillan kneeled next to her. He had large scissors in his hand, and with quiet, practised care, he began to cut along the threads of web-like material. More and more of the girl was freed, drinking in the sun for the first time in a year.

All the while, she was moaning like an idiot.

It filled the square, much more so than the crowds; when there had been several of them, all dumped out in a semicircle, it had been much worse. Wails and pants and moans and groans, all sounding like snippets of Willow's most depraved fuck-fests with her husband. Half of the people in the square who had come out to help - people better than her or her husband - had gone beet red pretty quickly when they realised what the sounds were.

These women were cumming. Over and over. Unending.

They didn't respond to words, or really seem to care about the fact that they were home. One girl had been carried away in a wheelbarrow by her father, who had the deepest look of conflict on his face as he wheeled away his orgsming daughter, stuffed to the brim as she was with what everybody assumed was the children of some monster, down in the dark.

Dr. Gillan cut Leonie free, and her body seemed to expand even further, like a breast freed from a bra. Her stomach was bloated, and stayed rigid, but her young breasts looked heavy and full; her arms, now free, grabbed Gillan before he could pull back, and he yelped in fear. Leonie didn't do anything, of course; she just clung to him as she came.

Again.

And again.

And again.

'Wow,' Willow's husband mused, as his hand slipped around her waist. 'She sounds like she's having fun.'

'It's so wrong,' Willow said. 'That a monster would make her so... mindless.'

'Still,' he said, kissing her neck. Willow couldn't help the sigh that escaped her. 'Not a bad way to get stuck. Listen to those moans. She sounds like you.'

Willow playfully smacked his arm as he held her, and he pulled her away from the window. 'You're bad.'

'Am I?' he asked, a smile on his face. 'Because I reckon...' He slipped against her abdomen, and moved downwards. Willow sighed happily, knowing what he was doing, and being unable to summon the usual anger that would have told him to stop - instead, she just wanted to feel him.

'There she is,' he mewled as his finger dipped into the wet of her sex. Willow was only half-dressed, anyway, but between the moans filtering in through their window and the feeling of her husband's fingers slipping into her, all Willow wanted was to fuck.

And she knew why. She knew she was being made to feel that way. That the slime-thing had ruined her.

She just didn't care. All she really cared about was how fucking good her husband's fingers felt inside her.

'Turn around, slut,' he said, and Willow obeyed. She turned, looking down out of the window again at the girl - Leonie. She was now gripping the dirt, on her back still, legs wide and eyes rolling back in another unstoppable orgasm.

Just then, Willow felt her husband yank her trousers down, his hard cock pressing into her wet sex, sinking into her body easily.

'Oh, fuck,' she whimpered, sounding all too much like Leonie.

'You like that, Leonie?' he asked over her shoulder. He liked to use students' names - and she liked it too. It felt dirty. Naughty.

Willow nodded, and held onto the windowsill as he began to fuck her.

* * *

The beast was enormous. His stature, scale, presence... all of it gave the impression to Maya that he was standing closer than he really was. Like it was some trick of the dark, making her perspective of space fail her.

He seemed... oddly peaceful as Maya and Kat approached his chamber. Three corridors stretched off it, into the ark, but here there was a single crystal in the centre of the not-quite-circular space that illuminated him. There were animal pelts on patches of floor, and he was sitting on one of them, upright with his back against the wall, snoring a little as he dozed.

Kat went in first, and Maya followed closely behind, a knot of anxiety in her gut. Kat had been just fine, apparently, with ripping through the monsters down here, so long as the hostages were saved. Which, you know, was great and everything, but Maya couldn't shake the feeling that Kat was enjoying it a touch too much. Her mind went back to what they'd done immediately before coming down here - with Amber, in their bed - and wondered if it had really done the trick.

'Hey,' Kat said, casual as anything, and the snoring stopped dead.

The Minotaur was mostly humanoid, Maya could see - she'd fought one before, though compared to this, that had been nothing. This creature, even bent over and asleep, seemed much more dangerous. Muscles like logs constituted its arms and legs, and Maya could see it wore nothing but a thin loincloth. At the ends of its feet were hooves, thick and black, and beneath the shred of clothing there was the curve of an organ Maya would rather not think about.

Except, of course, that the whole point of this was to bribe him with the promise of sex.

As Kat's voice rang through the chamber, the Minotaur's eyes blinked open. In a moment, he was upright, and Maya realised with a shock that she was wrong - it wasn't a he at all.

The Minotaur's chest was packed with muscle, yes, but what filled Maya's attention were the two heaving breasts that bounced slightly as the beast stood. They were larger than any Maya had seen before, matching her frame beautifully, and there was no clothing on her top half even attempting to hide them. Maya saw Kat's stance hesitate slightly.

Then, they both noticed the twitch of the cock hanging between the Minotaur's thighs - long and thick, impossibly so. It was flat at the head, and Maya could see thick, dark balls that hung behind, darker than the coffee-brown fur that covered the rest of the Minotaur's body.

'Witches,' the Minotaur growled, her voice low but definitely female.

'We mean no harm,' Maya said, and the Minotaur scoffed.

'We need guidance,' Kat said, hands up. 'We're searching for someone. If you help us-'

'What, I will be spared?' the Minotaur asked, a snarl on her face. She was weaponless, but Maya reckoned one of the bundles of fabric around the chamber likely hid a blade of some sort.

'If you help us,' Maya said, stepping up to her friend's shoulder, matching her intensity as much as she could manage, 'We'll let you have us.'

The Minotaur hesitated, then let out a single, bellowing 'HA!' She looked at them both, a sensible distance away, and wiped her snout with her forearm. 'I'm no fool, Witches.'

'We're not trying to fool you,' Kat said. 'We need to find the third of our Witches - Sonja.'

At that, Maya caught a glimpse of recognition in the Minotaur's face. Just a shift of an eyebrow.

'She came down her, her body stolen by a monster-'

'The Oozelich,' the Minotaur said, with a small nod. 'Yes. I heard. Word like that travels fast down here.'

'We thought she was dead,' Maya said. 'Now we think differently. And we need to find her.'

'Word travels fast - do you know where she is?'

The Minotaur paused for a moment, before answering with a balanced, level tone that sounded all too much like she was covering her excitement. 'If I did, what exactly would you pay me with?'

Maya and Kat glanced at each other, sharing a look of support.

'We know what rumours have been circulating down here,' Kat said with a wince. 'About us Witches.'

The Minotaur snorted, but didn't say anything.

'We give you bragging rights,' Maya said.

'That's not an answer,' the Minotaur pointed out. 'You said I could have you. Do you mean fuck you?'

The way she said it was so casual, but again Maya could feel the underlying excitement.

'I think you'd kill us,' Kat said, with a nod to the Minotaur's thick, hanging member - even flaccid, it looked simply dangerous. 'But we could... service you.'

'Together?' the Minotaur asked.

Kat nodded, and Maya noted in her mind how the previous night's activities must have unlocked that door for her. Maya nodded, too.

The Minotaur seemed to relax a little, as though the power in the room had shifted.

'I know where to take you,' she said, before gripping her loincloth and ripping it off, all too easily. Maya gasped at the sight of such muscles flexing and pulling the cloth off like it was nothing, and the Minotaur noticed - she threw the loincloth straight at Maya. It slapped across her face, and even though Maya quickly grabbed it and threw it to the floor, she got a good whiff of the smells attached.

Awfully, they weren't that unpleasant. It smelled like thick musk, and filled her sinuses as strong as any perfume.

The Minotaur smirked at them, her enormous cock now on full display. 'Get to it.'

It was Kat's turn to scoff, now. 'That's not the deal. Tell us, first.'

'If I do that,' the Minotaur said, 'You could just... go. I am no fool, Witches. I take my payment upfront.'

'This is ridiculous,' Kat mumbled, turning away - but Maya grabbed her, holding her arm before she walked away.

'Kat-'

'We're not really doing this, Maya. Bluff didn't work.'

Maya held her stare. 'Sonja is down here. I'm not leaving without her. Are you?'

Maya let go of her, and walked towards the Minotaur, out of Kat's line of sight.

'Hmmm,' the Minotaur sighed. 'One of you will do. I've always wondered what the mouth of a Witch would feel like.'

Maya gave her sweetest smile, as she approached the beastly woman. She was even more imposing up close - her height must have been at least eight feet, and there was a certain heat that seemed to emanate off her. She got close enough, before stopping, looking up at her - Maya's face was about navel-level, and while the base of that cock was level with Maya's chest, its tip was about level with her navel.

It was insane.

'Try anything funny, I'll cut you in half,' Maya said.

'Same,' the Minotaur said. 'Now - earn your information.'

* * *

Something was wrong.

Sonja didn't know how she knew, but she could feel it in her bones.

If she had bones.

The room around her was a wet, slapping mess of sex - Gabriel was pile-driving Amber, and Dayn was rimming Gabriel as he did so. The three of them, with Sonja's help, had devolved happily into a desperate, lust-driven homunculus, finding new positions to fuck. They had all come, and watched each other cum, over and over. For Gabriel in particular, this had meant waiting out his refractory period while Amber and/or Dayna enjoyed his tongue, or fingers, until he was hard again.

It hadn't taken long.

But, even in this miniature temple to pleasure, Sonja knew something was wrong.

She herself was stretched between the three students, her slime entering them and encouraging their sex - lubricating and stretching and probing wherever she liked. She was able to tap into their minds and see what they wanted, and act on it in real-time. Gabriel liked butt stuff; Amber liked to be subservient; Dayna liked things rough. It was a good mix, but Sonja was getting distracted.

Slowly, she began to pull herself from their bodies. They didn't even seem to notice, far too busy as they were chasing the next trio of orgasms, until Sonja was all but removed from them. There was little chance of them 'snapping out of it' - there was nowhere to snap. This was them, just helped along a little bit. Instead, as Sonja reconstituted herself into a human shape, standing by the bed they were systematically ruining, Dayna was the first to realise she was there.

'Hi,' she said, kneeling up after taking her tongue from Gabriel's hole as he thrust deeply into Amber's well-broken-in pussy.

'Dayna,' Sonja said, reaching out with a hand to hold Dayna's chin. 'You might be my most loyal servant.' Dayna nodded, tears in her eyes. Those words seemed to have moved her. 'These two are for another purpose - I need you.'

Dayna nodded excitedly, hopping up out of the bed. 'Anything - anything, yes,' she said, stammering a little over her own excitement. Sonja waited for no further permission before stepping forwards; her body split open, becoming living liquid, and surging at Dayna. She imposed, pushing into her - both through her slick, well-fucked holes, but also into the fabric of her cells.

'Hoooo...' Dayna moaned, trying to keep her cool as she felt Sonja's presence join her again, slotting into place beside her inside her own body.

Sonja crafted clothing for Dayna from living slime. As usual, because sonja was unable to resist, there were tendrils that snaked into Dayna's sex and up into her butt, as well as lip-like contructs against her nipples. Sonja created what looked like, to the world, a relaxed, modest day-dress with high socks and boots, all while Dayna could feel the shifting, sex-seeking truth that lay beneath.

'You feel so good,' Sonja purred, using Dayna's lips. Dayna felt the compliment melt through her, before Sonja took the reins - limbs started to move, and Dayna just... relinquished control.

They took one last look at Gabriel and Amber - they'd shifted position, so now he was atop her, fucking her in doggy-style that quickly turned into her lying flat, face in the pillows as she moaned like a wild animal, Gabriel fucking her with equally animalistic slaps as his hips hit her rump.

They looked like they were a lot of sweaty, hot fun.

Sonja drove Dayna, pushing the door open and closing it quickly behind. A slip of slime exited Dayna's finger and solidified in the lock, holding the door in place - equally to ensure those two weren't interrupted, and to make sure they weren't going anywhere.

Then, Dayna made her way down the University.

That feeling was now in Dayna's belly, but it was bothering Sonja more than her. The feeling that something just wasn't right, but the inability to figure out why.

She knew the Witches were in the Dark Realm, and Amber's mind had clued her into the fact that they were looking for her down there. Which meant they were in entirely the wrong place. Which meant she was safe.

So why didn't she feel safe?

She had to trust the feeling - trust that it was a part of her new abilities. She had gained so much power such finding that temple, and-

'Oh, shit,' she said aloud, Dayna's voice still hoarse from being throat-fucked not too long ago.

They were looking for her, but they weren't going to find her; that didn't mean they weren't going to find anything. And she knew Maya and Kat - they were clever. Resourceful, and motivated.

Sonja sped up, ignoring the complaints of Dayna's tired muscles, and began to run through crowds of students in the corridors, all of them trying to relax as the day turned into afternoon. Dark would be coming soon, and Sonja knew time was running out.

Well, she didn't know it. She could just feel it.

Those girls would do whatever it took to 'help' her, and she needed to stop them before they had the chance.

* * *

Maya's hand looked so small around the shaft; the flesh was hot, and the deep brown colouration made the fair tone of her skin look luminescent. It was still flaccid, but Maya knew she would be able to sort that out quickly - in fact, she could feel the pulses of the Minotaur's heartbeat starting to fill this distressingly large organ, making it become firm in her grip.

'Mmm,' the Minotaur sighed. 'Cute.'

Maya tried to smile at that, to play into it for the Minotaur - she was determined to do anything to save her friend. Now wasn't the time to get squeamish.

She began to stroke.

Maya quickly realised she'd have to use both hands to get any real traction on this thing, so she brought up her other hand to the tip. The flat, fleshy head felt almost hot as her digits worked across it, and she felt the drip of pre-cum start to eek out as she worked it.

She wasn't even hard yet.

'Hmm, yeah...' the Minotaur's voice was almost soothing, as she stood over Maya's kneeling form. The cock slowly, in her hands, became hard enough to point straight out, until it was pointing at Maya's face. 'Perfect height,' the Minotaur murmured. The beast's meaty hand stroked Maya's head as she kept stroking, using long, slow strokes to stimulate every inch of this fucking thing.

Then, the Minotaur's hand became a fist in Maya's hair, and there was a sharp pull.

'Ah-HLK!' Maya tried to yelp, but as soon as her mouth opened, the Minotaur flexed, slamming her face into the tip of the beast's cock.

It was too big to go any further than the first inch; Maya's mouth was spread wide, her jaw at its limit - and the head wasn't even fully in. She could feel the drips of pre-cum oozing from the tip, falling onto her tongue in thick, warm droplets, and more and more of it just kept coming.

'So soft,' the Minotar sighed. 'Make me cum, and swallow it, and I'll take you where you want to go,' she said.

Maya looked up at the beast, on her knees with her cock in her mouth. Past the muscle-carved abdomen and the heavy, heaving tits, Maya saw the Minotaur's maw pulled into a smile, and those glinting golden eyes looking down at her.

She seemed to be enjoying herself.

The hand on her head backed off, and Maya pulled off; the head popped from her mouth, and she saw a thick droplet of pre-cum on the flat tip. Knowing she had to sell this, to get this beastly woman to cum, Maya leaned in, and locked eye contact with the beast as she slowly licked the droplet from the tip.

'Hnnnrg,' the Minotaur sighed, patting Maya's cheek. 'Good girl.'

Maya tried not to react to that, but there was an undeniable tightening in her stomach at those words. Instead, she focused on stroking this mammoth cock, while licking the tip as languishly as she could.

She lifted the shaft, and licked the Minotaur from base to tip as she stroked the length with indulgent hands.

'Balls,' the Minotaur huffed.

Maya could see them - they were impossible to ignore. Heavy and near-black, they looked as large as Maya's fists. But she knew what the Minotaur wanted.

And Maya had always been able to fit her own fist in her mouth.

She leaned in, beneath the heavy shaft, and smelled, again, that impossibly strong musk that had sifted through her when the loincloth was thrown at her - only now, it was stronger, thicker. Maya breathed it in, and the Minotaur shuddered as she felt Maya's mouth open around her left testicle.