Goo'd Girls Pt. 09

Story Info
As the climax looms, everyone is pushed to the edge.
10.7k words
4.68
5.4k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime; mind control; age gap; possession; living clothes; schoolgirl; age gap; cheating; non-human; horsecock


'Shift,' Kat said, kneeling next to her. Maya and Kat exchanged a look, and Maya got what she needed to know - We do anything to get her back.

'Pretty Witches,' the Minotaur said, one hand on Maya's head, the other on Kat's. 'Make me cum.'

In the dark of the cavern, the two Witches knelt together and shared the burden of servicing the monster's enormous cock. It was too thick for a hand to close around it, and the flared head dripped with pre-cum as they stroked and kissed. Both of the girls knew it was wrong - and yet, there was a part of them that knew they could do this.

In fact, in a way, they'd been training for this for a while.

'Monsters have talked of your ways,' the Minotaur said with a sigh in her voice. 'I never took a girl from the surface - maybe I should have. Though I doubt any could measure up to a Witch, never mind two.'

'You like us?' Maya asked, before dragging her tongue across the flat head of the Minotaur's member.

'Hmmm... I do. Once I take you where you are looking to go, I will take a girl from the surface, I think. I could ruin her, the way the other monsters do. Or maybe, I will convince one of you to stay with me. Become my pet.'

Kat didn't want to admit the way her heart fluttered at the idea - more than once, she'd found herself tempted by the prospect of giving in. Of being taken. When she'd been fucked by the slime monster, it hit her like a hammer to the chest how hot she'd found it, and many of her lonesome nights in bed with her fingers had found their climax when Kat thought about being taken like that. Of a monster making a broodmare of her, filling her and making her nothing more than a vessel for sex.

She sucked one of the Minotaur's heavy cum-filled balls into her mouth to distract herself. It didn't help.

'Hurry up,' the Minotaur huffed. 'You are both so beautiful. You!' She pointed at Kat, who dropped the ball and sat up a little; Maya, next to her, kept stroking the shaft with two hands, mouth slathering the tip. 'Come.'

She leaned forwards, and before Kat knew what was happening, the Minotaur grabbed her by the throat and lifted her by the neck.

'HLK!' Kat yelped, and the instinct came over her to summon her magic and fight - but nothing came.

The Minotaur smiled, bringing her close as Kat smacked at her tree-trunk-thick forearm, and set Kat down on her chest, straddling her.

'Kat?' Maya asked.

'Keep sucking, Witch,' the Minotaur barked, and Kat heard those sounds of sloppy servitude restart. The Minotaur smiled. 'Struggling to find your magic?'

'What did you do?' Kat asked as the Minotaur stroked her face and chest, fingers dipping into her clothing. Kat resisted the urge to fight, or spit, or bite.

'Nothing,' the Minotaur said. 'It's what you did. Clearly your school up-top didn't tell you that the sexual fluids of a Minotaur are... predatory. Very good at suppressing the magical abilities of its prey.'

Kat felt a twist in her stomach. She and Maya had both swallowed pre-cum from this monster.

No magic.

She was just like any other girl fright now - and she was straddling a fucking Minotaur.

'How long,' The Minotaur whispered into Kat's ear, her hot breath on her neck, 'do you think either of us will be able to resist before we see how much of this I can fit inside you, huh?'

Kat swallowed, and looked the Minotaur in the eye.

'If I let you fuck me, will you take us to the temple immediately?'

There was a glimmer in the Monster's eye. 'I would escort you myself.'

'Kat, no-' Maya tried to object, but Kat turned, looking over her shoulder at her. Maya's hands were still around the shaft.

'It's fine,' Kat said. Then, with a nod, 'I can do this.'

The Minotaur's hand gripped Maya by the hair and pulled her to the side. 'You're going to be my little assistant,' the monster said. 'While I turn your friend into my whore.'

* * *

Sonja, within Dayna, walked the instructionary hallways. It was a casual day, and people were milling around, chatting and laughing and generally being completely fucking ignorant of the scale of events happening around them.

I could take them all, Sonja thought to herself. I've taken enough of them, now, to prove it - I could slide into their clothes, their bodies, their minds. I could have this school.

But first, I need to protect what's mine.

Dayna walked with purpose as Sonja guided her, a pull coming from the other parts of her left with other students leading her to them.

It wasn't long before Dayna's hand knocked on Talia's bunk door. She waited a half second before trying the handle; it was locked, but a sliver of slime crept out from her sleeve and into the lock, hitting the tumblers just right, and letting it creak open.

From within, there was an immediate heat and the sounds of muffled groans. Dayna and Sonja slipped inside, closing the door behind them, and that same sliver of slime locking the door easily behind them.

Inside, the room was different to Kat, Maya and Sonja's room. Instead of three bunks in a line, with a shared open space, this was a single-bed room. Talia had managed to get herself upgraded, somehow.

There was one bed, and it was occupied. Sonja could feel the pull within the room - like a magnetic tug just willing her to become one being again.

'Talia,' Sonja said, using Dayna's mouth.

The muffles stopped dead, and a messy head of brown hair appeared from beneath the covers. 'Its... it's you.'

Sonja smiled. 'Oh, it is.'

'How... how do I make it stop?!' Talia sat up, and Sonja could see the underwear-like clothing across her chest, which Sonja knew was her slime. There was more, currently slithering and kissing and licking and sucking Talia's sex, a constant state of pleasure and lust.

'Stop?' Sonja asked, stepping closer - the room was dark, so the details of the tables and desk around them were lost, but she could find the end of the bed easily enough and sat on it. She lay a hand on Talia's leg, finding it poking out from beneath the covers. 'Why would you ever want this to stop?'

'I can't... can't stop - can't think - it's just, oh, oh, GOD!' And there, before her eyes, Sonja witnessed Talia orgasm. Beautiful agony, as her eyes rolled back, and her back arched, and her tits bounced beneath those slimy mouths. Talia's long legs poked out from beneath the covers as she struggled through another orgasm. It occurred to Sonja how Tali had once been so timid, so scared to take up space, whereas now she was a sex-addled slut whose eyes stayed hooded and whose body seemed so intimately familiar pleasure that it was simply a part of her, now.

'I need you,' Sonja said. 'If I pause your onslaught, will you obey me?'

Talia nodded immediately. 'Anything - please, anything.'

Sonja waved her hand, and the slime slid from Talia's body like water off glass. From her holes, and off her chest, it crawled, finding Dayna's fingers on Talia's shin and absorbing into Dayna's form. Sonja sighed.

'You taste incredible.'

Talia took a breath, laying flat on the bed like she'd ran a marathon. Sonja wondered what it must have been like - days of pleasure, unending and unrelenting. Sex during sleep, orgasms with each step. The complete melting of a young woman's mind, replacing her every thought with sex.

Sonja had half a mind to put her back in that heaven - though, looking at her, it seemed like she required rest.

'Don't be so weak,' Sonja said. 'Up. I need you.' Talia groaned, standing. She was nude, and beautiful, and Sonja enjoyed the sight of her. 'I'll be staying inside Dayna - all I need of you is your unquestioned obedience, understood?'

Talia nodded.

'Clean yourself up and get dressed. Quickly. We've work to do.'

* * *

Kat felt that flat cock-head press against her sex, and she felt a swirl of conflicting questions run through her mind. How had she let herself get into this situation? Would Sonja do this to save her? Why had her time with Maya and Amber made her want more sex? Was Gabriel thinking about her? It struck her that this was going to be the first cock she'd taken since Gabriel, and that idea terrified her. Not only because it was fucking massive, but also because it was like an official benchmark. After that, she couldn't pretend to be faithful to Gabriel. Well, she'd fucked other women, too, but something about this felt different.

Then, the head poked into her, just one side of it as it worked its way in, and Kat gasped. It wasn't painful, as the mix of pre-cum, her own juices, and her and Maya's spittle had made it slick enough to slide inside. If it was a reasonable size, she reckoned it would have just slid home without an issue. The only thing in their way was the fact that her body was having to reshape itself to accommodate this fucking thing.

'Oh, shit,' Kat hissed as the Minotaur's hands held her hips in a powerful grip. Her fingers wrapped around Kat's butt, thumbs across her pelvis, holding her in place as she slowly, slowly pulled Kat down.

Down.

Down.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Kat panted, as Maya came up beside her. She put her hand on Kat's back, a little notion of support, as Kat felt the head pop in. 'GAH!'

It was terrible to admit, but the size of it wasn't painful - her Witch body wasn't able to summon magic, but she was still more hardy than any normal girl - but the way it stretched her, pushing into her in ways she'd never experienced before was fucking nice.

The only comparison she had was the slime, but when that had been liquid and soft and squishy, this cock felt rock hard with a layer of skin on top; it was hot, and as she sank lower and lower onto it under the Minotaur's hands, she felt that heat rise higher and higher into her.

'S'big,' Kat said through gritted teeth.

'Does it hurt?' Maya asked, and the Minotaur took a hand off Kat's hip to cup Maya's jaw. 'She won't feel any pain - not with me. Don't you trust me, Witch?'

Maya looked her in the eye, trying to look intimidating. Kat thought it just came off as cute - and then another quarter-inch slid into her, and she stopped thinking about anything at all.

'I trust you to keep your word,' Maya said. 'If you don't, we will return with our magic, and slaughter you.'

The Minotaur smirked, and returned her hand to Kat's hip, pushing upwards in a sharp jolt.

'FUCK!' Kat yelled as a few inches slammed into her, and Kat felt the cock reach parts of her body undiscovered to pleasure before. 'Fuck - I think you're in - all the way...'

'Hmmm,' the Minotaur groaned, shutting her eyes and enjoying the sensation of having three-quarters of her enormous organ embedded within the Witch of Moon. She held Kat in place, just gyrating slightly. 'Now, I will enjoy you.'

Then, without warning, the Minotaur rolled; Kat wound up beneath her, on her back on the bed of animal throws, that cock so deep in her it felt like she was impaled on a metal spoke. Maya watched in horror as Kat was flipped out of view, blocked by the imposing body of the muscular Minotaur. Kat's legs, wearing the ripped remnants of her Witch costume and shoes, popped up on either side of the Minotaur's form, hanging in the air.

Maya couldn't see anything else.

'You,' the Minotaur said, reaching and grabbing Maya. 'You want this to go faster?'

Maya nodded.

'Then, do as I say, and not another thing. Inside me, there is a spongy little button - press it, and you'll find things go a lot quicker.'

'Inside you?' Maya asked. Before anything else could be asked, the Minotaur grabbed Maya's arm, and took it into her mouth. Her long tongue slathered Maya's arm, right up to her shoulder, and Maya pulled it back with a look of horror on her face as the Minotaur opened her maw wide for Maya to step back.

'Inside me. Choice is yours - I'm fucking yor friend either way; if you want to make it quick, you'll find that button.'

The Minotaur then winked at her, before rearing up on her elbows. Maya saw a glimpse of Kat beneath the beast, her abdomen slightly distended as the monstrous cock within her pulled back - and then the minotaur loomed down, and slammed her hips forwards.

From beneath, Maya heard a muffled scream.

* * *

The next stop was Vivian. She didn't live far from Talia, so the trek across the school walkways to her room was short. Talia led the way, her legs still a little shaky after the amount of time she'd spent cumming, her muscles cramping and straining with each one. Sonja, within Dayna, walked alongside Talia, threading between some of the students, as Sonja enjoyed looking over some of the graduation-age students.

They were adults, after all - of age, and therefore fuckable. Take-able.

But she had to stay focused on the task at hand - stopping her friends before they reached the temple. She had to believe that they hadn't gotten there yet, as nothing had happened yet, but it was just a matter of time. What Sonja had which Kat and Maya didn't was knowledge of where the temple was.

It would take them days to find it, especially fighting through all of those monsters. Sonja smiled a little at the idea of her friends carving their ways through monsters and evil creatures, before realising that, to them, she was just another monster now.

She swallowed that sadness as they arrived outside a door. Talia knocked, before stepping aside for Sonja. Sonja entered without asking - Vivian's door was unlocked - and they stepped into a different world to Talia's dark den of torturous orgasms.

Vivian, for one thing, did not live alone. She had, from the sight of three beds in the main area, two bunkmates who seemed to be out. Each of them had a corresponding desk across the back wall, separated by the floor-length windows which were currently wide open, curtain pinned aside. There was, to the left, the shared bathroom; on the right, the kitchenette. Vivian, all blonde hair and smiles, entered from the bathroom with a look on her face somewhere between fear and adoration.

She fell to her knees.

'You came back...'

Sonja waved through Talia, and she shut the door behind her, clicking the lock over.

'We've come for you, Vivian,' Sonja said. She closed the gap between them quickly, as Vivian stood frozen in place. She put her palm to Vivian's cheek, and the blond shuddered. 'Do you feel me within you still?'

Vivian nodded, her breath shaky. 'Y-yes. Every second.' She put her hand to her stomach. 'I can't... I can't ignore it. I just love it. You feel so good.'

'Do you want more?' Sonja asked. 'Do you want to be mine? Forever?'

Vivian nodded, leaning into Sonja's touch, but Sonja pulled her hand away. Vivian's eyes fluttered open, and locked with Dayna's - the green in her iris glinting in the sunlight a little.

'Then listen.' Sonja turned to her disciples, her chosen few. 'I require my children... all of them.'

Which is when she, despite the open windows, pulled herself from Dayna.

The others watched, rapped by mixed emotions of curiosity, awe and envy, as Dayna began to shake. Her back arched and she was lifted up onto her toes, as though some great unseen creature had its hand around her waist, and her eyes rolled back as guttural sounds of pleasure began to come from her. It was long, continual moans of bliss that were coming from her soft mouth, much louder than Gabriel would ever hear, only ever ripped from her by Sonja's loving hand.

Firstly, Dayna's clothes fell from her flesh, turning to slime and stretching out into long tendrils around her. From her pores, her very being, more slime began to eek out, pulling itself from Dayna easily.

Vivian and Talia watched, jealous of the sounds coming from this petite slut, as slime seemed to pour from her holes - up out her moaning mouth, choking her as it removed itself; stretching her tiny, tight arsehole open as her cheeks were pulled apart by slimy fingers; sloughing from her hairless pussy in a thick column, like an unending cock being pulled from her.

All of that slime gathered about a metre before Dayna, standing before the three students as it coalesced into a five-foot high column. As the last dregs of slime slipped from the now-nude Dayna, the student stumbled and fell, and Talia caught her as Dayna shuddered. The aftershocks of orgasm rumbled through her body, whimpers escaping her lips as she tried to pull it together.

From Vivian, there was a quick, almost violent rending of slime that ripped from her, rending her of Sonja's gifts in a moment. The student had to hold back tears as the sense of pleasure that had become background noise in her life suddenly snapped away.

But the slime was now swirling, a mass of green translucent sludge that pulled inwards, hardening into a shape.

The shape of a girl.

'Dress yourself in Vivian's clothes,' Sonja ordered. 'All of you - get changed. Something more hardy; you're going into the woods. And take your time. This might take me a moment... I haven't done this since I became... what I am now.'

Talia helped Dayna stand, and Vivian led them to the wardrobe on the side of the room, where they began to filter through Vivian's stuff - and she had a wide variety of clothing. Most of the students here weren't buying many clothes, but Vivian was one of those girls who convinced her parents to give her money, instead of spending it on her. So, while Talia had the room to herself, Vivian was sharing, but had the kinds of fabrics no other student here could hope to afford.

And she was happy to share.

Sonja, in the middle of the room, was coalescing. She was concentrating, her focus on a single image: herself.

Her body, when she was human. A Witch.

Sonja.

It was strange to think that she had spent so much time as herself, and she'd been so happy to give up her shape, become a thing of Slime and ooze, but that wouldn't serve her. Not now. Now, she wanted her own form, her own being again.

If she was going to become more, she needed to remember who she once was. After all, that was the person Kat and Maya were so insistent on saving.

* * *

Maya's forearm, fingertip to elbow, was dripping with slobber and spittle. She could hear the muffled moans and screams of Kat, the only visible part of her friend being the feet and calves - everything from her spread thighs upwards was beneath the body of the thrusting Minotaur, who wasn't giving any leeway to the Witch of Moon.

But Maya had worked out what the Minotaur wanted. She was familiar with the concept of the prostate - it had been the subject of a giggle-infested Biology lesson back when lessons seemed like a priority.

She remembered, with a sudden sadness, being sat next to Sonja in that class as they tried to keep straight faces. Sonja had told her that, after that lesson, she caught more than one guy in the communal showers... experimenting.

Maya was brought rudely back from her memory of friendship as the Minotaur's hoof bumped her leg, and Maya found herself staring straight down the barrel - as it were. She was between the beast's feet, and as she squatted to get a peek she could see some of Kat's butt, pressed into the rugs beneath. She could also see the arm-thick cock currently stretching her friend's sex wide, and Maya winced at the pain she imagined it would cause.