Goo'd Girls Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck,' Talia whispered. Vivian nodded. Neither of their eyes left the window as they both, individually realised they were supposed to interrupt them. To recruit them for Sonja's tasks.

But the whole plaza was watching - there was no way to do this quietly. They needed a distraction.

They needed to think big.

* * *

Gabriel thrust into Amber - his cock deep and fitting her wet, sloppy pussy perfectly. He'd spent the better part of an hour hammering into her tight channel, as she moaned his name and he moaned hers. They'd never, ever, seen eachother this way before, as viable sexual partners, and yet, now...

They couldn't take their hands off each other.

He came, and it was thick, hot, and filled her easily.

'Fuck, FUCK - Gabe, that's so much!' Amber moaned, her legs open wide as Gabriel held himself over her. They kissed as he unloaded into her, before falling onto her, kissing her neck.

They rolled, and she slipped off him. His cum dribbled from her used sex, and she shimmied up his body, until her messy sex was over his face.

'Eat me,' she pleaded.

Gabriel's hands found her hips, and guided her down onto his eager tongue and lips.

'Oh, Gabe...'

* * *

Maya and Kat walked in silence behind the Minotaur. Their clothing was ripped and cum-stained, and they knew their magic was still recovering, so they had no way to replenish it. Kat's walk was off-kilter, and she winced whenever they had to go uphill, and the occasional step released another remaining globule of Minotaur-cum from her sex, to dribble down her thigh. Each time, it made her shiver.

She didn't know if she'd ever be able to have sex again. Either for the pain of the memories it would bring up of being fucked senseless by a monster, or because she wondered if anything else could ever live up to it.

Sadly, her mind turned to her lovely, kind Gabriel. To the time she'd spent with him, and the times they hadn't spent together. Even if she was able to fix things with him, she knew he'd never be able to do to her what that fucking Minotaur had done.

Which made her stomach twist.

'How much further?' Kat asked, letting her confusion and conflicting thoughts bubble to the surface as annoyance. She saw Maya smirk, and knew she would be happy that Kat was back to her old self. Only, she wasn't. Not even slightly.

Something had changed.

'Two days walk,' the Minotaur said. 'These tunnels don't go in a straight line. If we were to go above ground, cut across the forest, that would take half a day less. But that wouldn't be safe for a monster like me. I might need... incentive.'

'No,' Maya said. 'We stay in the tunnels. Just in case we see... her.'

The Minotaur shrugged. 'Fine. We walk.'

Kat and Maya followed, in the dark but for the glow of Maya's starry magic - which was only just starting to return, past passages that trailed off into darkness. Sounds of shifting, echoed growls and screams met them from the deepness, and Kat said a tiny thanks that, while they were so powerless, they at least had the Minotaur on-side.

It was an odd sort of trust they had in this beastial woman, but it was trust all the same.

Kat and Maya followed, trying to ignore the sounds of screams that sounded just a little like Kat had only a short time ago.

* * *

Dayna walked through Melmana's streets. She had been sneaky before, moving carefully when she was with Gabriel. But Dayna had always been something of a good girl - she knew some of the senior girls would sneak out at night, find places to drink or make trouble. More than one of them had gone missing in the dark, in the forest, and it had always seemed to Dayna like pure stupidity. What on Earth would lead a person to risking their life like that?

But, now, as she was walking in broad daylight with a secret as dark and as lurid as the one she had, she understood it a little more.

The search for feeling alive, for feeling big things, often came with the risk of getting caught. The weight in Dayna's stomach told her that, if she got caught, it was going to be bad.

She was being bad.

And it felt better than she ever could have guessed.

She knew Vivian and Tali had kept to the back-streets, hoping to keep out of view while they went to find Willow Felder and her husband, but Dayna didn't feel the same need. She was perfectly fine being out in the open. After all, she knew exactly where to go, and had even been there before. After all, Dayna and Amelia were therapy buddies. They'd exchanged addresses, sent letters and things like that. Hell, Amelia had even had her and Gabriel around for dinner once - which had ended up with Dayna and Gabrial fucking for the first time, in fact.

So, Dayna followed her feet until she was at the bakery. Abbersyth Bakery and Barista. It was open, though it was towards the end of the working day, now. Some students, in their casual clothes, were inside, along with a few adult patrons. Notably, there was one member of the Martial Guard inside, his sword at his side, ordering a basket of bagels. The idea of a ground of Martial guard members tucking into some bagels as a mid-shift treat made Dayna smile as she got into line, remembering that she didn't have any money on her. Oh well, she wasn't here to buy anything.

'Thanks, Amelia,' the Martial Guard said with a nod and smile as he took the basket with him, it knocking against his leather-clad leg clumsily as he exited. There were three people other than Dayna in here, now, and her heart hammered in her chest as each one made their order and left. After the next person had received their cake and was on their way out, Dayna saw Amelia behind the counter spot her - they made eye contact, and Dayna smiled up at her.

Amelia looked as beautiful as ever - her dark brown, almost auburn hair, was dotted with flour in places as it escaped the messy bun she had it tied up in; her beautiful form, womanly and mature and voluptuous, was pinned in at the waist by her apron, making her chest pronounced; her hips were behind the counter, but Dayna knew how phenomenal she looked. She'd just wondered what she looked like naked - though, guessing by the fact that Sonja wanted her back, she was likely gorgeous.

Amelia served the next two people, as Dayna came up to the counter, a kind look in her eyes.

'Dayna!' she beamed. 'Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your graduation thing? It's only a few days away, right? What can I get you - you want a mocha?'

'I actually needed to talk to you,' Dayna said, hands on the counter, looking up at Amelia, who was taller than Dayna. All of a sudden, Dayna felt young again - Amelia had that effect. She felt like the real adult in the room at their group session, too. 'Something has happened.'

'What?' Amelia asked, her tone dismissive. Then, she saw what Dayna hoped was a look of sadness, maybe even fear on her face - she was playing it up hard. 'Dayna, what's going on?'

'Something's happening - something about... it.'

Amelia's face fell, and she immediately rounded the counter and went to the door. She flipped the sign to 'Closed', disappointing a person who was just about to walk in, and mouthed a 'sorry' to them before going to Dayna. She grabbed Dayna's hands, and led her to sit at one of the small tables.

'Dayna' - you need to tell me what's happening now.'

Dayna nodded - she knew exactly what she wanted to do. 'I haven't told the Martial Guard, yet - I didn't know what to do. I just... came to the person I trust most.'

Amelia's face fell, and she squeezed her hands. 'Dayna - what happened?'

Dayna nodded, and took a breath. 'She's back.'

Amelia paled. 'No...'

Dayna squeezed her hands right back. 'I saw her. She... she talked to me, Amelia.'

'We should tell the Witches. Or, or the Martial Guard.'

'No,' Dayna said, shaking her head. 'I... I shouldn't have come here. Sorry,' she said, standing.

'Dayna-' Amelia tried, but Dayna stood, and went to the door. 'Wait - wait!'

But Dayna pulled herself from the baker's hand, and ran out into the road. 'Don't! Just... I'll deal with it.'

Then, Dayna began to run towards the forest.

Amelia, against her better judgement and after locking up the shop, followed.

* * *

Sonja was herself again.

She walked towards the forest, where only months ago she had fought Katarina and Maya. The Witches of Moon and Stars. They had seen her for the monster she was, and discovered the Ozloth - the slime God - beneath the earth. They had found Sonja's human body, that it was using as a template to create a slime-replica.

Things had changed.

Sonja thought back on how she used to be ruled by arousal - smelling it on her victims, feeding off it. That wasn't true anymore - or, at least, she felt less like a starving animal. Now, she was a sated beast, feeding when she pleased, not out of necessity. And she was no longer a replica - her body was her own. The slime, the transformation, the power was her.

Truly her.

There was nothing else controlling her, nothing using her. She had spent time in the Dark Realms surviving off the black energy there, and had discovered the secrets of the old Gods. She was among them, now. She was not about to let those same Witches rip it from her.

She wanted them to join her - that was, of course, her preferred ending to this tale. But it was not the only one she could foresee. Perhaps she would have to take them - turn them into unwilling, shame-addled slaves like she'd done to Vivian. Perhaps they would submit to her, like Dayna. Perhaps she would distract them with impossible-to-ignore urges, like Gabriel and Amber, or Willow and her husband.

Or, perhaps, she would be forced to kill them.

She didn't want to, but she knew she had the strength to do it. If it was needed. If they stood between her and her new life, Sonja knew she could do it.

She walked to the forest, wearing herself like a costume. A vision of humanity she had given up on. She found the crater - the great split in the earth. It was beyond some trees, and around it there were men in armour.

Martial Guard.

She had seen them before, though her work as a Witch hardly ever crossed over with them. They took care of small-scale issues, the ones the Witches didn't need to fight. Goblins or creatures wandering in from the dark. They were pathetic - mortal - even at the best of times, but these ones were the worst. They were guard dogs, standing around a hole in the ground.

Three guards, standing in a triangle around the crater, turning in spot. They watched the hole itself, and the forest around it in equal measure, their armour glinting against the lowering sun and the metal of their chainmail creaking as they moved. One male, two female.

Sonja smiled her sweetest smile, and approached them from out of the treeline. The male guard before her straightened as he looked at her.

'Halt!' he yelled, one hand out at her, the other on his sword. The other two guards, the females, spun to watch them as Sonja kept walking.

Sonja wondered whether he'd ever encountered anyone who kept walking after he'd yelled Halt!, because he literally didn't know what to do when Sonja kept approaching. He jabbered, and said it again, but Sonja walked up to him, the softest smile on her face.

'Sorry, Mr. Martial Guard, sir?' He softened a little, too, and Sonja knew she had him. 'I need help - I, I think there's a monster in these woods.'

He stiffened a little, and looked over his shoulders - the two female guards were watching, closely.

Sonja wondered how their pleasure would taste.

'What can we do to help?' the male guard asked, and Sonja smiled.

'Oh, you can't do anything.'

Then, she was a streak of green; she slipped up his arm, her entire body vanishing into his armour.

'Fuck!' he yelled. 'FUCK! HEL-GRK!' She gagged him, her slime finding his skin beneath the fabric that kept him warm beneath the metal. All of that armour, and he didn't stand a chance. She was inside him in seconds.

The two female guards arrived at his side just as he began to moan; she played with his prostate, with his cock, with his mind - every part of him, while he stood in place, feet locked to the ground. One female guard grabbed his helmet, and Sonja slid into her armour as well - it was easy.

It was so easy.

The third one was smarter - she stayed away as her colleagues were turned into moaning bodies before her. Sonja held their limbs in place, the layer of slime across them thin but strong. Strong enough to hold them in place like statues as she began to fuck them.

No - to convert them.

They would see how amazing it was - how amazing she was. She would show them everything.

The third guard turned, and began to run. Sonja slid from the two Martial guard members, leaving them writhing messes in the dirt, moaning and gasping, as she chased down the third. She was so close - Sonja could see buildings - but it was no use. Sonja went up her ankle, up the calves and shins, the thighs - she was inside the guard in moments. Sonja slid into her body, and up her belly, her strong muscles, up across her pleasant-but-small tits, and up her neck. Rooted the guard to the spot, and just as she began to scream, Sonja came up from within. She had snaked through this Guard's entire body in seconds, and emerged from her throat, choking her scream as it turned into a reluctant moan.

I am a God, Sonja thought as she sated the guard's pent-up lust, releasing her. Bringing her pleasure, and wonder, right there in the woods. And they will worship me.

Then, in the treeline, Sonja saw her most devoted servant, Dayna.

And, behind her, Amelia.

* * *

Talia and Vivian were in the street, watching Willow be fucked. She was in the window, pressed up against the glass, moaning loud enough for the whole fucking square to hear her. They'd been trying to think of a way to distract people, to think big, and eventually, Talia had it.

'How fucking DARE YOU!' she screamed at one of the onlookers, an old man who was one step short of fully masturbating in the street as they watched. She grabbed his drink and threw it across the cobbles, and slapped him in the face.

'Wha- WHAT THE FUCK?!' he yelled at her.

Eyes started to be drawn to the young woman who was fully assaulting the grown man in the street, and Vivian took her chance.

She crossed the street, and opened Willow's front door casually - it creaked open, but nobody was paying attention. Instead, they were all watching Talia as she spat at that man, and Vivian felt a pang of pride at the quiet, mousey girl going berserk in order to give Vivian the time she needed.

Vivian only needed to go upstairs - at the top of the stairwell of this pleasant, family home, she saw her teacher and the librarian across the way, naked and thrusting into each other.

'Hey,' Vivian called out. Mr and Mrs. Felder both turned away from the window and saw her; they were sex-addled and red, sweaty and sexy. His cock slipped out of his wife, hard and slick, and Vivian took a shuddering breath, remembering all of the times she'd had that very cock inside her. 'Come with me.'

She wasn't sure why she was so concise with it, without any explanation, but it seemed to work. Willow and her husband pulled on loose clothes - a dress for her, and trousers and shirt for him, with no underwear between them - and in under a minute they were outside. Vivian led the way, with Willow following and Mr. Felder at the back of their line.

'Why... why are we following you?' Willow asked, her voice not sounding particularly concerned, but there was a misty sort of confusion to it.

'Because a part of you really wants to,' Vivian said, knowing there was a part of her love, her Master, within Willow. 'TALIA!'

Talia immediately broke off her argument, seeing the short line of dishevelled-looking people across the way. She gave an awkward nod to the man whose face she'd spat in three times, now, and took off in a run.

Towards the forest, they all went.

* * *

'My loves,' Sonja said, her voice warm and her tone loving. 'Each of you has proven something to me - either you have given me love-' she looked at Dayna. '-you have proven your use-' she looked at Willow and her husband, who stood behind Vivian. '-or I simply wish to share my gift with you, from a sense of generosity.' She looked at Amelia, who winced.

Amelia, who had followed Dayna here, to the woods, knew what was happening the moment she saw the three moaning Martial Guards in the brush nearby, fucking eagerly in a half-naked threesome. In the clearing around the scar in the earth, she saw Sonja - that girl who had, not so long ago, arrived in her bakery for some work experience, before turning her life and the lives of everyone here upside down.

There was no point in running. Amelia knew that. She thought the Witches had killed this monster, but now it was clear the Witches were in the Dark Realm, and that Sonja was unopposed.

But, inside, she also knew that Sonja had no intention of harming her, not really. What she wanted to do was much worse.

'Dayna, step forwards,' Sonja demanded. She stood in the small semi-circle of her disciples, and Dayna stepped forwards from the line, her head bowed.

'Yes, Mistress?'

Sonja closed the gap, lifting her human-looking hand to Dayna's cheek. Then, Sonja hesitated, seeing her own flesh, before visibly relaxing. Her skin became translucent and green.

'I have no reason to hide myself from my kin.'

Dayna looked up, briefly, before averting her gaze again. Sonja stroked her face, and Dayna whimpered.

'My sweet Dayna, you are my most prized partner. You have supported me, and my values, even while I was gone. You live for pleasure, and you submit your will to those who can bring it. Will you do me the honour of joining me?'

'J-joining you?' Dayna asked, Sonja's hand on her cheek still. 'Of course!'

Sonja's smile brightened. 'Oh, you make me so proud.' Her thumb slid into Dayna's mouth, and she opened eagerly as Sonja began to slide into the demure teen, Dayna's eyes rolling back and her back arching upward at the sensation.

This was, to her, heaven.

'This will take some time,' Sonja said. 'But I will have you all join me.' Her voice didn't come from any mouth - instead it just seemed to emanate around the space between them.

Dayna stiffened as Sonja disappeared within her, only for a moment, before a thin layer of green began to soak out from her entire form - Sonja had practised soaking between cells, but this was something else.

This was something... more.

* * *

Kat and Maya walked for two days.

There was never the need for sleep, or for food, which worried them - they had heard about the powers of the Dark Realm, and how it kept the beings that lived within it alive off sources of energy other than simple food or sleep. Kat thought about Sonja, her friend, wandering down here after their fight. It seemed impossible that she'd survived down here, the way that she was.

But, if anyone could do it, it was their Sonja.

The Minotaur was quiet, and never tried to force them into anything more - after a while, Kata and Maya's powers had returned, so there would have been no sense in it. They could have killed her, or at least fought her off if anything had happened. If she had led them anywhere else, they would have castrated and slaughtered her.