Goo'd Girls Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, their worries were allayed as they came to a crack in the wall. It was wide, wide enough for someone to maybe push through, and from it there was the faint glow of green.

The Minotaur paused, bowing her head about three metres away, keeping her distance.

'This is it?' Kat asked. 'This is the place?'

'This is the Temple of the Gods,' the Minotaur said. 'The answers you seek, if they're not here, they're not anywhere.' She raised her head, and looked at them both. 'If you require anything else of me, you will have to pay for it.'

'Get fucked,' Kat said, pushing past her.

'I think that's what she meant,' Maya said, a nervous smile on her face as she joined her Witch-y sister. 'What's the plan? Burst in, kill everything?'

Kat nodded. 'We talk once we know we have the power of the conversation - don't kill Sonja, obviously, but anything else.'

Maya nodded back. 'Okay. Hey, Kat?'

'Yeah?'

And, instead of words, Maya lunged forwards and pulled her into a tight, quick hug. Kat was a little frozen, and Maya pulled away before she had a chance to do anything about it.

'Love you too,' Maya smiled.

Then, they turned their attentions to the wall, and there was a flash of energy bright enough to make the Minotaur shy away.

Where the crack had been, there now stood a door.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue

Noweherman

Oli Townsend

James N. Cope

Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in

Nightingale

Eric Maryea

Mithos16

ibuprofen

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated