All Comments on 'Goo'd Girls Pt. 10'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

I haven't read it yet, but thank you for adding the corruption tag! I was able to find it quicker this time!

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

"The Minotaur scoffed. 'That is the Fable Minotaur,' she said. 'The First, who carved these caverns in search of an exit. The ever-wondering." Was this supposed to be the ever-wandering? Or is it correct and he's ever-wondering whether he'll find a way out. Either way works, but ever-wondering is more humorous.

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

"Then, Ozloth watched as Dayna's half-human mace emerged from the slime," mace?

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

"something spanked in Gabriel as Dayna recognised as an orgasm ripped through him;" something sparked?

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

"She saw flashes of different positions; Gabriel behind Amber, fucking her doggy-style as her held her hair in his grip;" as he held her hair in his grip?

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 1 year ago

"It hadn't been long ago she'd done the same, pon learning that Sonja had survived that first fight. " upon?

Well, I was hoping for a bad ending, but I guess the journey was good enough for me. Thank you for the story and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nooooo Sonja died, I wanted the witches to save her

tumblindice2286tumblindice2286about 1 year ago

Absolutely loved the story. I don't know why, but I found myself hoping Amelia would be returned to human form. Either way, I'm a fan! Bravo!

tumblindice2286tumblindice2286about 1 year ago

Awesome story! For some reason I found myself hoping Amelia would be returned to human form. No matter, either way I'm a fan!

gkrishnagkrishna11 months ago

This last part felt very rushed and rough, but otherwise the story was amazing. One of the best I've read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goo'd Girls Series Info