Good God Almighty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many times, I had seen Mary in a swimsuit, and she had a nice rack to be honest; I had her at about a C or a D cup. I didn't even have to look at the label on Rachel's bra to see that she was much bigger than her older sister, possibly a double D cup or more. Whatever size she was, I pounced on her and took her left nipple into my mouth.

I felt such relief getting to touch a pair of beautiful breasts for the first time in a long time. The feeling of her soft, billowy tit against my face flooded me with an unparalleled euphoria. Rachel giggled as I used my tongue to prod at her hard nipple within my mouth.

I sent a hand rushing down between her legs and put my middle finger inside of her pussy. She squealed as I simultaneously massaged her vagina and suckled at her breast. She wrapped my arms around me and held on for dear life as she tried not to drown in her own lust.

Wet. She was so wet. She obviously needed more than a finger.

I reluctantly took Rachel's breast out my mouth and sat up. She smiled up at me as I gently parted her thighs. Rachel saved me the trouble of having to spread her open, reaching down and doing it herself. I grabbed my penis and slowly slid it inside of her. My eyes fluttered as I buried myself inside of her.

"Go slow," she said, clearly able to sense my increased arousal. "I don't want you to cum so soon, and neither do you."

"Yeah," I breathed.

I grabbed her thighs and slowly began to move my pelvis back and forth. I could already see Rachel's juices making my dick slick and shiny. She put her hands behind her head, lounging and smiling up at me as I fucked her. Her beautiful face was flush with arousal. Maybe I could move just a little faster.

I increased my rhythm ever so slightly. It wasn't too fast, but steady enough that it made her large boobs bounce and slosh around. My eyes couldn't help but follow her light pink, oval-shaped areolae as they danced for my viewing pleasure. For half a second, I thought that one of her boobs might bounce up and pop her right in the mouth. She seemed to have thought the same thing because she reached down and grabbed them.

"That's right, Steve," she growled. "Fuck me so hard that you make my big fucking titties bounce all over the place. Mmmm!"

"Ohhhhh, I loooove fucking this nice, tight pastor's daughter pussy! Makes me want to pray!"

"Well, get ready. Because I'm going to send you heaven really soon."

I let out another groan as my dick kept plunging into Rachel's sopping wet hole. I lowered my head to suck on her left breast, but she intercepted me with her hands and pulled my face to hers. I kissed her passionately as we continued to rut on the floor like animals.

"Ohhhh, no!" I moaned.

"What is it?" Rachel whispered into my ear.

"I...I'm almost done."

Rachel seemed to be amused by that. "Well, you can cum inside my pussy...or my mouth if you want. I'd let you do it in my ass, but we don't have any lube."

I gave her a tired smile. "I seriously dated the wrong Campbell daughter. How about a titty fuck?"

"Sure! Go sit on the edge of the bed."

I reluctantly pulled out of her and darted to the bed. Rachel groaned audibly as she sat up and looked over her shoulder.

"You certainly gave me some good rug burn," she chuckled.

"Sorry about that," I said, trying to focus on not cumming.

"Meh, it's okay. Not the first time I've had it."

She crawled over to me on her knees and used her hands to hoist her large assets onto my lap. My toes curled with glee as I watched her sandwich my anxious rod between her fun bags and move them up and down against it. I could barely see my six-inch friend peeking through the large valley of her cleavage.

"Oooooh, God!" I uttered through clenched teeth.

"Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain," Rachel said in a mocking tone. "Now you'll have to pay for your sins."

Rachel kept moving her tits up and down, but then suddenly increased the movement. I could feel a torrent of cum battering against my cock, and I used both my mind and body to try and will my urethra to hold on just a bit longer. Eventually, my body exploded and I pelted Rachel Campbell in the face with my man goo. She laughed wildly as the hot semen coated her skin. When I was done, I fell backwards on the bed, panting as I recovered from my exquisite orgasm.

"Aahhhhh, yeah! That's the stuff," she said.

"Ohhhh, man," I gasped. "Oh, I think you really did take me to heaven."

After cleaning up and getting dressed, the pizza arrived and Rachel gladly accepted my invitation to stay for lunch. We sat on the bed in our underwear, eating and talking. The more I got to know her, the more I wished that I had been dating her for the past three years.

"I still can't believe that you let Mary keep the ring," she mused.

"Well, I sure as hell don't want it back," I told her. "Besides, I got something much more valuable."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. Rachel and I both watched the clip of Mary giving Jonah head in church. Rachel's reaction was priceless; she looked at the video like it was a winning lottery ticket.

"Please tell me that you're going to keep it," she said.

"I was, but I actually think it'd be better if I gave it to you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, plus I get the added bonus of having your phone number."

"You sly dog."

Rachel grabbed my phone out of my hand and put herself in my Contacts list. I watched her do so with sheer happiness, still riding the wave of my first sex in three years.

"By the way," I asked. "How did you find me here?"

"This is the only hotel in town between here and Atlanta," Rachel explained. "Mom told me what car you were driving, so the rest was easy."

"Well, you're welcome to stay the night," I told her. "I fly out tomorrow afternoon."

"Sure."

"And you're always welcome to visit me in Philly."

Rachel's hand moved to my crotch, where she gently cupped my privates in her hand. "That sounds great. I can fuck with my sister, and fuck you at the same time."

After spending the rest of the day in bed with Rachel, she left the next morning. I flew back to Philadelphia, newly single, and made some changes.

The mutual friends that I had with Mary were all shocked and saddened to hear about our breakup. When they asked me, I simply told them that God had led us to make this decision. In a strange way, it was kind of true.

Rachel and I stayed in touch. She told me that Mary did move back to her hometown and, not surprisingly, married Jonah. Surprisingly, Rachel had been invited to the wedding.

According to Rachel, there were a whirlwind of rumors in town about what happened on the night of the church carnival. Apparently, Simon explained his injuries by telling everyone that he had fallen off of the roof trying to retrieve a frisbee. He had even started taking self-defense classes.

On a lighter note, Mrs. Campbell decided to take a cruise by herself and a few friends from church without telling her husband. Rachel said that her dad explained his wife's absence by telling everyone that she was at some religious retreat for stress. Meanwhile, he's been struggling to keep the house up without her.

The next summer, Rachel decided to take me up on my offer and visit me in Philadelphia. Her plane was landing tomorrow, and I was super-anxious to see her. The last few months, she had been telling me that she was going to ride my dick like a merry-go-round horse. She had even sent me a few naughty pictures to illustrate just what we were going to do. I was glad that I was going to get seven days to defile my ex's little sister.

I guess God really DOES have a plan.

12