Good Golly

Story Info
American Molly comes to the UK and enjoys some local delight.
1.2k words
4.24
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had not been having the best time on this visit to England. She'd been here several times, filming bits here and there. But this time the weather had been miserable. She began to see why the UK people had spoken about so much.

She was in her last few days and sat in the hotel feeling that she would not ruin these last few days by waiting to go home.

She wanted to get out and see some of the beauty this country had to offer.  She loved being out in nature and she had heard from some Brits that Yorkshire was a beautiful place to go walking. She booked a cabin in the Yorkshire Dales and booked a quick trip.

She was going to get something out of this. Get some fresh air in her lungs at the very least.

The train journey felt so long but she couldn't believe she had covered the majority of the country in the time it would take her to get across a city in the States and she had seen some really lovely spots. There was greenery everywhere.

And as she travelled up the country the weather seemed to get better and the sky was clearer. She was feeling much more positive that her trip would be worth it.

During her last connection, she got turned around at the vast station due to a schedule change and while heading for her train she was near body checked by what felt like a Rhino.

She was knocked on her arse and was just about to launch into a tirade, thinking the man, or truck, that just hit her had continued with his day.

As she turned, she saw a hand outstretched in front of her. And softly spoken voice said "I'm very sorry about that, please let me help you up, are you getting this train?"

She pushed the hand away and said "Yes, I am," she scowled at him. But as she looked up at him she saw muddy blue eyes, and a very friendly warming smile looking back at her.

He offered the arm once more and said "quick, let's get on here it's leaving soon."

She took the soft hand, and he helped her to her feet. He grabbed her bag and guided her to the train where they both got on.

In the vestibule of the train he apologised once more. "Where is it you are going might I ask? Obviously not, from round here, or at least not for a long while?"

"Obviously?" Molly replied

"The accent is a give away. I'm Mike by the way."

"Of course, the accent. Molly. And I'm sorry for the snap. Thank you for helping me."

"Least you could do."

"Least I could do."

They said in tandem.

They smiled and she noticed his smile was a little crooked but there was something cute about it.

"So, where are you going Molly?"

His voice was smooth and he was very well spoken.

"I'm heading to the next station, I've got a cabin and I'm going walking in the Dales tomorrow."

"Me too. I come out here regularly.  It's very beautiful. Hope you enjoy it."

He smiled once more at the thought of it and Molly thought he looked sweet.

They chatted throughout the 30 minute journey and he made her laugh a few times. She'd forgot the scrape on her knee.

They pulled into the station and Mike helped her from the train and over to the taxis. Just before she left he said "please have dinner with me tonight?"

She looked round at him and released he was as shocked as she was. The look on his face was priceless. The look of "the fuck was that?"

She laughed at him and said "I'd love to, it's very sweet of you."

They arranged to meet later and where.

For now, they went there separate ways. Or so she thought.

As she pulled up to her cabin, she saw a familiar face on the porch of the cabin next door.

"How the fuck did you beat me here?"

He laughed out, "I didn't know you meant these cabins. Since you're here, drink?"

"One. I have to get my stuff sorted for tomorrow."

"Drop your stuff, I'll go make one. What you having?"

"Whatever you got after today,"

He headed in and she dropped her bags inside her cabin and followed.

Again, they just chatted and enjoyed each others company. He was stocky but strong looking and as the 2nd, 3rd even 4th drink flowed she realised her attraction to him.

He seemed vulnerable and was very respectful of her. But she could tell he was attracted to her. But he also seemed nervous.

Always the bold one she asked, "how long has it been?"

"Huh?"

"How long?" She cocked her head in a "you know" motion.

"Ermmmm, months... maybe a year."

"WOW, that sucks."

"Can I ask you?"

"You can but not sure the answer will be what you want. It's part of my job as an actress."

"Oh, you're... oh... oh,"

"I'm sorry, I shocked you. Just thought you should know."

"Why?"

She leaned over and kissed him.

It was then she realised his strength. In one swift movement she was pulled onto his lap. Straddling him.

"Ohhhh, jeez. I wasn't expecting that." She told him

"Neither was I but now you're here."

He held her face and kissed her gently.

Over and over he kissed her, onto her neck, her chest. Cupping her breasts and holding her waist as she ground her hips into him.

He bit her lip and she playfully bit him back. Before she sat away from him. They giggled at each other.

She leant in and began to slowly kiss him. She could smell his aftershave and he smelt fresh and citrussy. Her hips continued to grind and she could feel him rising to the occasion.

He gasped, stopped her and then stood. Holding her in his arms. He laid her down on the couch and began to undo her jeans, pulling them off awkwardly and laughing as they both got her out of them she was really excited to have him touch her. As he knelt between her legs, she felt his arms snake around her thighs and then his tongue began to work its magic.

Her fingers wound through his hair and her other hand searched for his before grasping it. She couldn't understand why he had been single for a year. His tongue was rapidly flicking over her clit and it felt like electricity through her body.

Her legs were over his shoulders and she could feel her toes curling with each stroke.

He moved his hand and began flicking her now sensitive clit with his thumb. And she felt his tongue enter her. She was writhing and grinding onto his face and she knew it wasn't going to be long.

He replaced his tongue with 2 fingers and as they entered her she felt them go straight to the sweet spot. Her soft fleshy g-spot was being stroked over and over.

She looked at him and he was looking at her, smiling.

"Ke-ep d-d-doing th-that and i'm-m gonnnna..."

But before she could finish his mouth went back to her clit and the pressure was intense. He'd started sucking at her clit and stroking in time with his fingers inside her.

Her hand grasped at his hair again. "FUCK... OH FUCK... YES... YES THERE... OOOOOOO"

She rode his face and the wave of orgasm as her body spasmed and the room span.

When she came back to her senses a moment later, he smiled again.

"Best body check ever right?"

She laughed