Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jonathan had a hard time focusing on the class and taking notes, as he couldn't ignore the proportions of his inane conflict with Maddox. Mad Dawg clearly looked like he owned the place, and everyone was bending over backward to be in his graces.

He hated to do that, but he needed to apologize. It wasn't because he wanted all that ostracisation of his person to cease, he tried to convince himself, but because he had been in the wrong to assume that Maddox was some drug dealer. As much as he needed to control his inexplicable attraction, it didn't mean that it allowed him to go around accusing people of such horrible things.

Inexplicable attraction? It was hard to keep up with that after throwing the quickest of looks at the front row. Jonathan found himself drawn to the place where Maddox sat. He wore his hair cut close to the head at the back but let it long on top, which allowed him to look at the world through that jet black curtain that fell in his eyes and made him look so sexy and mysterious. Without a doubt, he knew very well what he was doing with that act. He had the small world at Sunny Hill wrapped around his little finger, and Jonathan struggled to find it in him to hate him.

Their little bump-in from earlier had just lit a new fire under his ass, he pondered dejectedly. He had had the chance not only to look into those gorgeous gray eyes from much closer but also to notice how nice Maddox smelled. Yeah, that was the last thing he needed.

"And now I will announce to you the project pairings for this semester. As some of you already know, I prefer that you don't change your partner unless you have a really good reason," the professor said.

Jonathan straightened up and listened attentively. If it happened to be an odd number of students attending the course, he had the highest chances of being the odd man out, and he was fine with it. But he still needed to apologize to Maddox and maybe mend some of his catastrophic debut. As soon as the professor was done calling their names for the pairings, he would have to move fast and catch Maddox before he walked out the lecture hall.

"Mr. Kingsley," the professor said loudly, "you'll be with Mr. Hamilton." She looked over the hall, and Jonathan put one hand up while his heart first slowed down and then began hammering in his chest. What were the odds of that happening?

Maddox appeared to be crazily pleased as he turned and grinned at him. He even waved, and Jonathan waved back after a second of hesitation. What was that about now? Did Maddox think of some new way to haze him? It had to be as that satisfied smirk, visible even across the several rows between them, couldn't announce anything good.

Jonathan repressed a groan. The chances were that Maddox would just have him put in all the work on the project as payment for not kneeling in front of him and kissing the pinky ring the moment they had met for the first time.

He bit his bottom lip hard. The last, but truly the last thing he needed was to picture himself kneeling in front of Maddox Kingsley. And he truly needed to take care of his raging hormones if only imagining such a thing was enough to get him going.

***

Maddox leaned against the desk and stretched his legs as the students hurried out. Now, Jonathan would have to talk to him since they had to partner for their project. And that was the chance to clear the air and make him like him, just like the rest of the universe.

He didn't move a muscle as Jonathan walked in front of him and stopped. His handsome face looked conflicted, and Maddox tensed without wanting to, expecting some other weird accusations to leave that perfect mouth.

"Maddox, I must apologize." Jonathan looked away, clearly uncomfortable.

Maddox's grin stretched lazily. Now that was unexpected. Jonathan Hamilton looked like the kind of dude who didn't say those words easily, not when it was about serious stuff, at least. And by the expression in those beautiful amber eyes that finally settled on him, this was serious.

"What for?" Maddox asked. "You're not backing out on partnering for the project, right?" That would be a total bummer.

Jonathan's frown deepened. "No, I wasn't talking about that. I was referring to our little incident from a few days ago. I shouldn't have assumed you were trying to sell me drugs."

Maddox munched on his lips, trying hard not to laugh.

"What is so amusing?" Jonathan asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Maddox replied and sighed, finally capable of reining in the laughter bubbling in his chest. "Apologies accepted. No harm done."

"All right," Jonathan replied.

The words rolled out of his mouth like they were gems he bestowed upon the world. Okay, so the dude had kind of a chip on his shoulder, which made things all the more entertaining.

"However, I can only assume that verbal apologies may not be enough," Jonathan continued.

"Uh-um," Maddox said, strangely attracted by his mouth. Jonathan had a nice pair of lips, and as a gay guy, he most probably liked sucking --

He shook his head to chase away that strange image that came to mind uninvited.

"So, to make things right," Jonathan said, clearly oblivious to the effect he had on Maddox by doing nothing but talking, "I'm offering to contribute in a more substantial manner to the project. I mean, if you don't feel like --"

"What?" Maddox finally managed to shake off completely the naughty image in his head. "Don't worry, dude, I'll pull my own weight. I mean it. And I love this course."

"You do?" Jonathan seemed surprised. And then he offered a small smile. "I also enjoy it."

"Great, that's great." Maddox said the words mechanically, incapable of remembering all the teasing he had had in store for Jonathan.

"Excellent. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," Maddox said with a shrug.

Light pink colored the heights of Jonathan's cheeks. "Do you think you could, maybe, let the rest of the world know that we're not engaged in some sort of... war?" It appeared that he was struggling to find the right words.

"What war? Ah, oh, yeah, sure. I mean, I kept telling them that it was nothing," Maddox said.

He tried to look lower, just so that he didn't have to stare at those sexy lips again. It wasn't helping, though, since as much as Jonathan's shirt was as conservative and regular as it could be, it did absolute justice to a nice broad chest and the perfect shape of his pecs.

"Is there something on my shirt?" Jonathan asked, looking at himself in confusion. "You keep staring --"

"You know what, Jonathan? Let's meet up later to talk about the project." He pulled out his phone, and Jonathan did the same.

Gosh, there was something weird going on with him and this dude. Maddox was perfectly fine with his sexuality, like totally. And he had never had any qualms with admitting when dudes were fine-looking. Yet, the more he looked at Jonathan Hamilton from up close, the less sense the images in his head made any sense.

"So, we'll talk," Jonathan said and offered another small cautious smile.

Maddox closed his eyes for a moment. That smile was fucking precious, for some reason. What he needed to do right now was to stop ogling that smile, lips, eyes, chest, whatever. So he stood and pulled Jonathan into a hug since that was a sure way not to be forced to keep his eyes open and stare at him anymore.

"Oh," the other reacted, "are we hugging?"

Maddox nodded and held him close, wrapping one hand around the back of his neck. "That's what I do with all my buddies."

Yes, he did, but he'd never done it just so that he didn't have to stare at their faces and have weird ass fantasies. Jonathan touched him gently on the back and patted him with cautious hesitation. That felt nice.

A bit too nice. He could totally smell the expensive cologne, and Jonathan really did smell fantastic. And his body was warm and perfect, all lean angles and hard surfaces, as Maddox could clearly feel through his t-shirt.

Jonathan broke the hug quickly. "Guess I'll see you around, then," he said and pushed himself back, almost at the same time with Maddox.

"Yeah, sure, I have a thing," Maddox mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. "I should go."

They almost bumped into one another on the way out, and Jonathan just stepped back and allowed him to run away. In a completely different direction than him.

***

Jonathan could only do this much not to break into a sprint. His saving grace was that his dorm was close to the science building. He jumped the stairs two by two and dashed down the hallway.

He was breathing hard as he walked through the door, checked for any signs of Ray throughout the small suite, and proceeded to lock himself in the bathroom. He groaned and leaned against the door. Then he opened his fly and grabbed his raging erection, which, somehow, had managed not to scandalize anyone on his way there.

What was happening with him and this Maddox character? How could his body react so wildly at that sexy boy's mere presence? And why, oh why, had Maddox decided to hug him out of the blue?

Even now, he could recall with the utmost clarity, the way Maddox had wrapped his callous hand around the back of his neck, rubbing a little and squeezing, while his other hand had rested between his shoulder blades. Or the way he smelled, spicy and clean and masculine, triggering an instant reaction in Jonathan's loins. Or how he held him so close together, making him so painfully aware of his hard sexy body and heat. Or how his breath against Jonathan's neck was enough to make him break into a sweat all over.

He wanted to punch himself in the face, but he had no choice for now. Later, he would have to think of ways to develop resistance to Maddox's incredible charm. For now, he settled for a steady rhythm of his hand as he moved it up and down. It didn't take him long. He struggled to voice his climax as quietly as possible, but to his ears, his moans and groans were shamelessly loud.

Maddox Kingsley was out of this world, he decided. He had gone to an all-boys school and then an all-boys college, for fuck's sake. He had seen plenty of guys, attractive guys, amazing guys, sexy as hell guys. And never, not even the young man behind the incident that had kicked his life off its normal orbit had anyone made him feel like this.

"I need to get myself a boyfriend," Jonathan told himself as he washed his hands, trying to feel disgusted with himself and failing.

Yeah, he needed to settle for someone normal and attainable, not sport an erection each time Maddox did as little as breathe in his general direction.

***

"Nobody better need the upstairs bathroom for like ten minutes," Maddox shouted at the others who were gathered in the living room, playing video games, as he rushed through the door of the house he shared with Dex, Kane, and Rusty.

"Are you shitting yourself?" Rusty asked.

Maddox just flipped the bird at him and rushed up the stairs. "Fuck," he exhaled the moment he was inside and pulled out his hard as a rock cock. "Look who's out and proud," he murmured as he began to beat his meat.

So, Jonathan smelled fan-freaking-tastic. Maddox was pretty sure he had never met anyone who could smell so good, not even the girls he dated or hooked up with, let alone a dude. And his body was so damned fine, so fine actually that Maddox had wanted nothing else on the spot but to sneak his hands under his shirt and touch him everywhere.

And there was also that crazy fantasy he could now indulge in since he was alone, of Jonathan on his knees with a hard cock - no, not just any cock, but Maddox's own pride and joy - between his luscious lips, running them up and down, all misty eyes and ready to take a load.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Maddox hissed and slammed one hand against the wall as rope after rope of cum landed in the toilet bowl.

He was totally drained when he finished. "Aren't you a bit confused?" he scolded his cock before pushing it back into his underwear.

He needed to get laid. One week without getting his rocks off was enough if he was starting to fantasize about dudes sucking his cock. Yeah, he needed to get laid and forget about Jonathan Hamilton and his juicy mouth.

Also, he had to develop some self-control around the new guy. What was he thinking, partnering with him for that project? Maddox almost regretted getting so chummy with Jonathan Hamilton.

Almost.

TBC

12