Good Harbor Beach

Story Info
Bored girl falls for beach vendor while on vacation.
1k words
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was written for a Short Story Competition so it had to be 1,000 words or fewer. All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

"Dad, can I have five dollars?"

"Sure, Monica, my wallet is in the beach bag over by the cooler."

Mr. Geller watched his daughter walk toward the cooler, proud at how well she had grown up. "Bring me another beer, as long as you're there, and one for Mr. Bing too."

Monica returned with the two cold cans of Corona. "I love you, daddy." She kissed the top of his head and ran off toward the boardwalk.

"What happened to the little girl with the water wings?" Mr. Bing asked rhetorically, as the two men reloaded their foam koozies.

*****

Monica stood in the short line in front of the Italian Ice cart that was set up in the same place as yesterday. She watched the older boy scoop the frozen confection into small plastic cups, the muscles in his sun-baked arms rippling as he reached into the refrigerated cart. She nervously rolled the bill while she patiently waited her turn.

"Hi!," greeted the boy as she stepped up to the cart, "Lemon...same as yesterday, right?"

Monica felt the butterflies flutter in her tummy at his warm greeting and couldn't believe he remembered her. "No, Rainbow please," she replied with a giggle, "I'm in the mood to spice things up today."

"Rainbow it is!" he emphatically replied as he reached into the cart.

"Don't they bother you...ummm...Joey," she asked, reading the name tag on his faded Gunther's Treats tank top, emblazoned with the same logo as the side of the cart.

"Excuse me?"

"The bees...they're all around you," she gestured and then waved her hand at one that got too close.

"Naw, they're harmless," he laughed and continued to scoop, "they only sting you if they feel threatened."

Joey handed her the cup piled twice as high as the previous customer. "Three dollars please."

"Thank you," she said as she handed him the curled bill, "keep the change!"

"Well, thank you...ummm," Joey paused as he realized he didn't know her name.

"Monica," she interjected and licked the frozen confection. "Well, I think you're very brave to work under these conditions."

"I love being on the beach but I'd get too bored just laying out in the sun."

"Tell me about it! My family comes here every Labor Day weekend with a bunch of other families from our neighborhood," Monica explained, "but all the older kids are off to college, so there's just me and a bunch of adults here this year."

"Well, what are you doing tonight?"

Monica felt the butterflies shift into overdrive and blushed at the feeling of her nipples hardening under her bikini top. "It's the annual trip to stupid Woodman's for dinner," she said, doodling with her toe in the sand, "I really don't like the food there, but all the adults rave about it. I'd much rather just have pizza."

"Tell you what, see if your parents will let you stay and I'll bring you a pie from the best pizzeria in Gloucester."

*****

It took some planning and a little acting, but Monica convinced her parents she was too sick to go to Woodman's but not so sick that one of them needed to stay back with her. After making her promise to double-lock and chain the door, her parents headed out with the rest of the group, leaving her back at the Vista Motel.

A short while later, there was a knock, and Monica peered through the peephole to verify it was Joey. She opened the door to let him in and her mouth immediately watered. She wasn't sure if it was from the aroma of the pizza or how good he looked in his tee shirt and board shorts but giggled to herself at the naughty thought of having both in her mouth.

They sat on the bed and watched free HBO while they enjoyed the pie.

"You got a little sauce," Joey said, as he reached out his hand and wiped it from the corner of her mouth. Monica grabbed his hand and seductively sucked the sauce off his thumb.

Joey paused, then pounced. The two kissed wildly while each undressed the other. He was thrilled to see the portions of her body previously covered by her bikini, and she was happy that he was longer and thicker than the clumsy boy that took her virginity at the start of the Summer.

After the mutual fondling and groping of their naked bodies, Monica laid back on the bed and opened her legs invitingly. Joey aimed the thick head of his hard cock at her narrow entrance which was sparsely covered with downy hair. She hugged him tightly to her and bit his shoulder, as his erection burrowed its way to her core. The two fucked wildly, her legs wrapped around his waist, kissing and moaning into each other's mouths. Monica came first, and Joey filled her with his seed shortly thereafter.

The noise of the security chain stopping the door from opening startled the young lovers. "We brought you some fried clams honey," called Mrs. Geller through the opening.

Monica and Joey leaped out of the bed and tried to dress themselves from the clothes strewn around the room. "This way," Monica whisper-shouted as she held open the sliding glass door.

"Who's in there with you?" her father angrily called through the motel room door.

"See you tomorrow!" Joey said, then kissed her and jumped over the railing of the second-floor balcony, landing safely in a hedge.

Monica unchained the door and her father rushed through room and onto the balcony, in time to see the shirtless beach-vendor jump in the yellow Trans Am and speed away.

"How was dinner?" Monica sheepishly asked, crossing her legs and catching a dribble of cum from dripping out of her shorts.

"Apparently not as good as yours," replied her mother, using her foot to slide the checkered boxers under the bed before her husband returned to the room.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cute...

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

Now that's a Mom you've gotta love! I don't know how you packed so much delight into such a short narrative, but you did. Loved the story. I'd give you five stars, if I could. -- JB

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 4 years ago
Will there be more?

I enjoyed this short story a lot. Definitely left an opening for more chapters. Maybe add some naughty fun for the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom wants some?

Sounds like mom wants an invite.

Soma99Soma99over 4 years ago
I really liked the ending also

Really made me smile, much better then the cliche "now you need to be punished young lady" ending that I thought was coming.

Well done!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Father Daughter Swap Club Ch. 01 A father gets invited to an exclusive club.in Erotic Couplings
No Ordinary Game Ch. 01 Amanda had always been a good girl.in Loving Wives
The Dark Side A wife is corrupted by the power of the dark side.in Loving Wives
Daddy Next Door On her eighteenth birthday, flirting isn't enough for Olivia.in Erotic Couplings
Helping Jodi Mom does her best to help her daughter resolve a problem.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories