Good Intentions Ch. 05

Story Info
The brothers finally fuck and truths are revealed; final ch!
20.6k words
4.75
8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Note: Sorry for the wait! Had like a million false starts, but I finally finished! Get cozy cuz it's a long one.

**

Tuesday

Waking up the next day to Quinten's peacefully sleeping face mere inches from his own made Brian realize with dawning clarity that he would do everything in his power to grant his every wish, even at great cost and distress to himself. It was stupid, blind devotion, but by this point, Brian supposed that stupidity was hardwired into his DNA.

He reached out to slide his thumb across the fuzz of Quinten's cheeks, and when all Quinten did was cutely wrinkle his nose, he moved his hand to cup the back of his head, his brother's tangle of curls shifting without snagging between his fingertips. Brian had every intention of drifting back to sleep like this, but his touch had the unintended effect of rousing Quinten, who blinked sluggishly at him through crusty eyes.

"Morning," Brian whispered, pleased at the soft smile Quinten favored him with.

"Hey," Quinten responded through a yawn. He shifted closer and pressed his forehead against Brian's, prompting the latter to wind an arm around his naked waist and pull him in nice and snug. Doing so had the unintended effect of pushing their morning woods against one another's, his boxers the only thing between them. Brian waited for a retort, but all Quinten asked was a sedated, "What time is it?"

Brian shrugged while glancing towards the window across the room. The curtains were drawn shut but he could tell that the sun had risen, at least. "Sometime after eight, I guess. Why? Got somewhere to be?" he teased.

"Nope. Was just askin'."

They fell silent, the only sounds the faint call of birdsong and the smooth glide of Brian's palm as it traced up and down Quinten's small back. Occasionally his fingers would brush against the swell of his ass, but that was entirely on accident. Obviously.

Quinten angled his head suddenly, his lips parted so that his warm breath brushed over Brian's own lips. Brian opened his eyes to regard him, but he couldn't read the expression on his face. Before he could question what was up, Quinten kissed him, the move chaste and rather familial.

"That okay?" he asked, his bright green eyes searching Brian's own.

Brian nodded and went cross-eyed as Quinten laid another one on him, that time lingering and more forceful. Quinten barely moved back a pace before he was kissing Brian again, the intent behind it clear when he gripped Brian's bicep and moaned low in his throat. His hips moved in a calculated swirl, drawing out a muffled sound from Brian that he couldn't hope to contain.

So it was like that, huh?

"Someone's feeling amorous this morning," Brian muttered as his brother clambered on top of him, his knees bracketing around his hips for better leverage as he began humping his older brother with slow, but inciting rolls of the hips.

"If you don't want it, I'll stop," Quinten murmured back, their mouths brushing intimately together with each syllable.

Brian's answer to that was to grab a handful of Quinten's hair and start licking between the crease of his lips. Quinten opened for him, allowing them to share their first, real kiss of the day. It honestly should have bothered Brian but kissing his brother like this got easier and easier every time. He experienced a twinge of guilt at the thought that Quinten had a boyfriend who had zero clue what was going on, but on the other hand, all he had to do was remind himself of his brother's skittish behavior whenever he danced around the problems they were having. At best, Brian's actions were painted in shades of gray; he was, essentially, just looking out for his brother's best interests.

Tangling their tongues together, Brian used his free hand to gingerly trace his fingertips down the length of Quinten's spine, the light touch having the desired effect of making his brother shiver. When he reached his goal, Brian grabbed a solid handful of cheek and squeezed. Quinten broke their kiss, his tongue sliding back inside his own mouth as his eyes looked down upon his brother with a new heat shimmering in his expression.

Brian stared, his heart pattering when the bed-tousled teen sat up and peered down at him in a lording manner. The lovebite he had given him had turned a dark red overnight and looked much bigger than Brian remembered. He held back a wince, knowing that he'd be spending the rest of the day apologizing, but for now he pretended not to notice and let his gaze drop down to Quinten's hard, little cock. It sat up at a slight angle in his lap, the head damp with precum and the shaft reddened from the friction of being smushed against Brian's boxers. Brian looked down at himself, considering the size difference. The large lump in his underwear was as obscene as always, the reaching strain of his manhood forcing the band to lift off his waist. The head plus a couple inches of shaft was clearly visible as it peeked out like a groundhog looking for its shadow, the tip in the process of beading out a transparent drop of liquid.

Brian glanced up in time to catch the hungry swipe of Quinten's tongue before his brother was on the move, the effortless downward slide making Brian question reality for the umpteenth time at the fact that Quinten really, really liked his dick. He didn't say a word and merely lifted his hips when prompted until he and Quinten were equal in their nudity. True to form, Quinten let out a barely restrained moan as he dropped his jaw and eagerly sucked the head inside his wet mouth.

Brian let out a slow breath as his brother languidly slid up and down with relaxed lips and lapping tongue, one hand gripping the stout base while the other cupped his bulging balls in its palm. He made a conscious effort to keep his moans in check so that he could listen to Quinten's soft intonations, like music daintily playing from an ornate music box.

Brian moved his hands to Quinten's bony shoulders and began working his thumbs at the sides of his neck in something akin to a massage. When Quinten took him all the way in and held it as though showing off, Brian tentatively felt around his throat, curious if he could feel himself behind the delicate bone structure. All he could really perceive was a slight swelling and the way the muscles contracted on a swallow, but it was hot nonetheless and heightened the blood flow to his nether regions.

Quinten dutifully swallowed him down to the hilt a few more times before easing off, his mouth wide open and allowing Brian's cock to flop back heavily onto his stomach with a wet splat. Brian cracked open one eye in question but Quinten didn't seem distracted or unsure. If anything, he looked even more determined as he resumed his position of lying on top of his brother, his right hand disappearing between them to start stroking them off together using the lubricant of his spit, the other gripping the pillow under Brian's head, their mouths once more tenderly caressing before making bold contact.

Brian grabbed his brother's ass again with both hands once they resumed humping, and couldn't help but teasingly run a thumb over top the crevice. Quinten gave a full body shiver, his hand stuttering between them while deep in his throat he made a muffled moan. Brian smirked, knowing full well Quinten could feel it against his lips, and dipped his thumb a little deeper inside, closer to his hole, and at the keening whine, knew what he had to do -- what he wanted to do.

Quinten barely flinched when Brian forced two of his fingers between their sealed lips and into his mouth, and like it'd been planned, the teen instantly began slathering them with saliva, his tongue snaking fluently between the digits while his eyelids hung heavy. Feeling playful, Brian stroked the velvety top of his tongue as though he were a pet and enticed his brother with a quick game of keep-away with his fingers going in opposite directions, which had the desired effect of making Quinten huff out a laugh through his nose. When he finally pulled them free, Brian trailed his sopping wet fingertips over Quinten's bottom lip, plump from their kisses, and for the first time in minutes, wondered aloud:

"Is spit going to be enough?"

He didn't know where the lube ran off to and he wasn't eager to hit pause so that they could search for it on the floor or whatever. Using saliva seemed like a great substitute, but he wasn't so sure now that he was looking at it.

Quinten hummed, unconcerned. "We're about to find out."

Brian was unconvinced, but if Quinten wasn't fretting, then maybe it was nothing to worry about; after all, he probably knew more about this stuff than Brian did.

Upon pressing his forefinger against the rim of his anus, Quinten angled his hips upward, urging him to get in. Brian complied, pushing in against the tight clench until he gained entry. Just like last night, he encountered a healthy dose of resistance, but it didn't take long for his brother to grow accustomed to suddenly having a foreign object up his ass. All too soon, Brian was privy to little whimpers as he steadily slid one, then two fingers in and out, apart and together. Quinten bucked in rhythm with him, his expression caught between ebbing discomfort and increasing pleasure.

Brian nuzzled the side of his jaw before nudging him upwards so that he could attach his mouth to the unconquered patch of skin on the right side of his neck. Unlike last night, Quinten didn't protest and even went so far as to offer him more room by craning his head back further. Honestly, Brian couldn't be more over the moon. Everything he did, Quinten responded perfectly like they'd been doing this for years. No arguing, no shying away, no second thoughts... no more hurdles. It was like they had finally found their stride with one another, both settling on the same page after exhausting every if's, and's, and but's. What could be better?

It wasn't until Brian's fingertips found and prodded at his prostate that Quinten had something to say.

"I want your whole hand inside me," he blurted, prompting Brian to muffle a laugh against his throat.

"Tempting, but that's a bit too advanced for you," he teased, "best I can do is this."

Brian shoved in a third finger, prompting Quinten to jolt like he'd been electrocuted, his head lowering to fix Brian with a look of what could only be incredibility, before his facial expression drooped all at once into unfiltered bliss. Brian bit back a strangled sound. If that's the face he pulled now, what would he look like once he was being properly fucked? Well, not like Brian would ever find out. All he had was his imagination and what could only be described as a preview as he began dragging his fingers slowly inside Quinten's tight hole. His brother shivered, his back arching and face turning even more salacious.

His flushed cheeks and fluttering eyelashes injected Brian with a feeling of acute jealousy and possessiveness. Not for the first time, he wanted to keep his brother all to himself, to lay claim to his moans and the flicker of his pink tongue between his pretty lips forever and ever. He drove his hand faster, drinking in and savoring every twitch and mewl he coaxed out of Quinten until without warning, the teen promptly dropped his forehead onto Brian's shoulder with a solid thwack, and if not for the way he latched his teeth into the flesh of his arm, Brian would have thought for sure that he'd just passed out.

Brian tilted his head against his, his eyes drawn down the length of Quinten's back so that he could watch his fingers drilling his ass and marvel at the desperate bucking of his hips, the sight mesmerizing. He completely forgot that Quinten was in the process of turning him into a chew toy when the teen abruptly unlatched and started breathing directly into his ear with ragged exhales, the sound wet and stuttering, denoting that he was seconds from reaching orgasm.

In a singular smooth motion, Brian pulled his hand free and rolled them over, Quinten's confused yelp quickly replaced by a choked moan as Brian enveloped his arousal with his mouth and jammed his fingers back in as far as they could go. The one and only time Brian had taken a cock in his mouth, he had been in control of the pace, taking his time and discovering how to accommodate and assimilate to the texture, taste, and overall sensation. He got none of that curtesy as Quinten painfully snatched his hair as his hips shot up, his legs practically leaping over Brian's shoulders in order to arch himself just right, leaving his older brother with no room to go. Brian outright gagged as the cockhead pressed against his throat, every nerve in his body coming alive and yelling at him to dispel the intruder.

Perseverance won out, however, and he rode the storm, his watery eyes looking up to watch as Quinten's head tossed back and his mouth dropped open to allow a myriad of curses before ending in an elongated moan that made him blush. It was all the warning Brian got as hot cum shot into his mouth seconds later, the goopy load not as copious as his own, but to a beginner such as him, was a little more than he could handle. He swallowed more on reflex than anything, and while he didn't mind the salty taste, the way it oozed down the back of his throat like slime was way more than he bargained for. But for Quinten he'd do anything, so he made the effort, his nostrils flaring to control his breathing and center himself, his free hand mindlessly drawing shapes in the underside of Quinten's thigh as the other held steady, pressed all the way up to the knuckles, Quinten's ass holding on tight.

Gradually, Quinten went limp, his body dropping down onto the bed in an unceremonious heap. His hands lessened the death grip he had on Brian's hair before falling away completely, allowing him to lift his head and let his brother's flaccid length slip free from where it lay twitching on his tongue. Brian sat up on his knees, his tongue darting out to trace the perimeter of his lips for any stray drips while he carefully pulled his fingers free until they were fully released. Quinten whined a little at the pulling sensation but he calmed right after, his eyes half-shuttered and his chest slowing from the heaving it'd been doing during his orgasm. He looked like he was thinking, then surprised Brian when he spoke.

"Sorry."

"You're... sorry. Why?"

Quinten sucked in a breath and glanced off to the side. "I didn't mean to... inside your mouth, I-"

Brian felt his head spin. This wasn't the first time Quinten felt the need to apologize for something outside of his control, like if he didn't make the effort he'd be immediately scolded, or worse. It caused a weird itching sensation to crawl up the back of his skull, and he could only hope that it was an anxiety or embarrassment thing.

"I wanted you to," Brian assured him, "that's why I did it. I liked it. See?" He gestured down at himself, showing that he was still just as turned on as ever. Quinten looked back over, and at Brian's encouraging smile, tentatively smiled back. "And you know what? I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

Quinten seemed surprised by that, like he couldn't believe someone actually wanted to give him a blowjob. "Really?"

"Yes, really." He licked his lips again. "I like the way you taste."

Again, Quinten looked taken aback, the height of his cheeks pinking. "You do? You're not just saying that?"

"Why would I lie?" Brian countered. "You're wonderful and sweet."

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Quinten teased, prompting Brian to laugh. His smile came easier that time and only grew when he reached down to slide his fingertips over the slick head of Brian's cock, which had the effect of making him twitch and let out a soft moan.

"Ye-yeah, but- but you're my number one girl."

Quinten didn't respond to that. He fell quiet as he cupped his fingers around the head and squeezed, his palm instantly becoming sticky with precum. Brian shifted awkwardly into his grip before leaning forward and planting his hands down beside Quinten's head, his knees straddling his brother in an identical pose to the one Quinten had been in minutes ago, allowing him freedom to buck his hips. Quinten stared up at him with an odd intensity, his eyes bright and his cheeks turned a deeper pink as he used both hands now to masturbate his brother's thick shaft in opposing directions.

Whatever was on his mind, Brian could almost feel it echoing in his own soul, matching him thought for thought, the want and longing all rolled up into one neat little package that neither brother could accurately mold into words. Brian's eyes drifted over the swell of his lips and the blotchy mess of hickeys laying scattered about his neck, the urge to claim him for his own crashing upon him like a tidal wave. He lowered his head with a moan, outright fucking Quinten's palms as he fought the desire to clamp his teeth onto a fresh patch of skin, to break the thin barrier and suck him dry like a goddamn vampire so that the whole entire world would see that Quinten was his.

But he wasn't stupid. Quinten could never be truly his because someone had laid a stake on his heart first. This wasn't supposed to mean something, and just because he wished it otherwise didn't make it true.

Before he could spiral into doubt, Quinten surged upwards to neatly slot their mouths together in a bruising kiss. Brian grunted in surprise but responded appropriately, directing his attention to the art of tongue fighting and the harsh press of delicate skin between teeth. He would have won the fight if Quinten didn't suddenly grab his balls with a sticky, sweaty hand and follow it up with quick, twisting motions of the one still working his cock over. But at the end of the day Brian wouldn't even dream of complaining as he tensed up at the familiar feeling of heat erupting from his groin followed by the wet splatter of cum as it roped neatly up Quinten's chest.

Groaning breathlessly into Quinten's mouth, Brian let off another shot that had way more power behind it, causing Quinten to flinch as it knocked the underside of his chin. Instead of letting go of his spurting cock, Quinten reaffirmed his hold on it and continued working it over, his hand sliding down as far as it could go then zipping up, aiding Brian in sending up volley after volley. All the while their lips held together in a sensual caress, the only time they separated allowing Brian to gather up a generous amount of his own cum from Quinten's chin until his tongue was coated in it, thick and pearly. He then offered it to him freely, and together they shared in the spoils, their lips smacking loudly together with each fevered stroke of their tongues.

Even after Brian had finished emptying his balls and his dick hung limp and dripping over Quinten's stomach, they continued making out, Quinten's hands roaming over Brian's lower back and ass while Brian tucked a hand in his brother's hair, massaging his scalp, both reluctant to separate and acknowledge what was occurring between them.

Brian removed himself first, but not before delicately sinking his teeth into Quinten's bottom lip and giving it a little suck. He sat back and let his eyes rove over his brother's cum splattered body, at the way it ran like a river over his sides and pooled in his belly button, tempting him to dip his tongue in it and drink from the well. Quinten lazily peered back at him through his messy bangs, a smile on his swollen lips and affection clear in his gaze as if he could read Brian's mind. No matter how hard he tried, Brian just couldn't get enough of him.

"What're you thinking about?" Quinten slurred into the comfortable silence.

"About how perfect you are," Brian answered straightaway.

Quinten blushed, the color stretching down to his chest. "You're an asshole," he announced while grabbing a handful of his bedsheet and using it to wipe the mess off of his chest.