Good Intentions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian let out a startled laugh. He wasn't sure what surprised him more: the insult or the fact that Quinten wasn't tripping over himself to ingest his cum.

"How does that make me an asshole?"

"Because... you keep saying things that make me feel like you're... like you're my boyfriend," Quinten said in a huff. "And it makes me think, I dunno, like you kinda are."

Now it was Brian's turn to blush. He hadn't really meant it like that at all. Or, maybe he had, on an unconscious level. "I take it back, then. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I know..." More or less dry now, Quinten shoved his soiled bedclothes to the floor and pat the spot next to him; an open invitation for cuddles, which Brian would be a fool to turn down. "Sometimes there's things I want to say too," he murmured once they were comfortably wrapped in each other's arms, "when we're like this."

"Well now you've got me curious."

Quinten stretched his legs out before curling further into Brian, who idly traced patterns into his back, his chin perched on top of his sweaty, curly head.

"I don't want to get your hopes up."

The way he said it denoted that he was being playful, but Brian knew better. It wasn't really a secret that Quinten thrived under the attention Brian gave him, their recent interactions a clear indicator that they were fixated on each other. With that in mind, Brian should have told him not to say anything, but he kept his mouth shut, his ears alert to drink in every single word.

"But if you really must know, I could get used to this. Waking up with you, kissing you, having sex with you. If today set the precedent for the rest of our lives, then I would have no complaints."

"Damn. You're right, my hopes are sky high."

Quinten laughed, the sound bright and bubbly. Brian squeezed his eyes shut. He was such a fucking idiot. Better to let lying dogs lie, or however the saying went.

"Cal's my boyfriend," Quinten continued, his tone soft, "but we can still indulge every now and then, can't we?"

Brian wanted to say that they shouldn't, that while fun, it was only going to invite trouble, and that Quinten should spend his time working with and nurturing his relationship with Cal. It was the responsible thing to do.

"Sure."

They fell silent as the room gradually brightened with the full rise of the sun, the occasional rustling of sheets offset by twittering birds. Brian very carefully let his mind go blank just so he could enjoy this. His brother, on the other hand, had one last trick up his sleeve to discombobulate him.

"How come you're not dating anyone?"

"Uhh." His mind drew up a blank. Before this whole thing, neither one of them really gave a shit about the other's love life (okay, to be fair, Brian did care a little). Now things were getting twice as complicated. "I... I'm not really on the er, market."

"Ohhh?"

Brian felt his ears warm. "Yeah, I, uh, haven't really felt the need to be. But, to be honest... Garret came onto me the other day, and I realized-"

"He WHAT?"

Brian didn't fight Quinten as he pushed himself up onto his palms and stared at Brian with what could only be alarm. Any other day, he would have burst into laughter at his over-the-top reaction. Today, all he could do was turn even redder.

"Did you guys fuck around?" Quinten demanded without preamble, and Brian swore that he was seething.

"We made out... but that isn't the point I wanted to make. Between you and him, I think that when I do date, I might try guys. I'm still trying to figure things out, but yeah. I wouldn't mind a boyfriend."

Another silence blanketed them, this one tense and making Brian wish he had just left his best friend out of it, as the last time Garret got brought up Quinten had outright accused him of having caught something from his dalliances. Quinten was being unreadable aside from the annoyance tugging at his face, but thankfully he didn't continue jumping down Brian's throat and resettled. Instead of twining their limbs together, Quinten stared at him, his lips in a pout.

"I know this is selfish of me," he began, "but I don't want you to date boys."

Brian merely blinked at him. That wasn't at all what he expected. "Why not?"

"I'll get jealous."

"Of?"

Quinten huffed, the expression on his face conveying his full annoyance at Brian being dense. "Of the fact that I won't be the one to introduce this big guy-" Here he reached between them and grabbed Brian's dick, the abruptness of the action causing him to jump halfway out of his skin. "To the joys of anal sex."

Brian bit back a gasp. He didn't want Quinten to know that he wanted to reach that milestone with him, too. It was hard not to blurt it out, but at the same time, it would be for the best to keep it under lock and key, for both their sakes.

He plastered on a grin and winked, saying playfully, "What, you're not in love with it or anything, are you?"

Quinten smiled back, his expression demure and painfully sweet. "I am, actually."

And damn it all to hell, but Brian knew that he wasn't referring to his penis.

**

Thursday

"How're things going with your virgin princess?"

"Real original."

"Don't avoid the question."

Brian hid a smirk at Garret's deadpanned remark. He knew he shouldn't goad Garret and just be grateful that they were still talking, but how else was he supposed to respond when that was the first thing out of the blond's mouth?

"Things are going."

"They're going...?"

"Fine."

"Bro, could you elaborate? Like, how close are you to tapping that ass?"

"Okay, now I'm definitely not answering that."

Garret groaned in his ear like he'd been wounded. Brian could only laugh. Was this really what his friend had called him for, to hear details of his incestuous relationship with his brother? Of how they couldn't stop kissing one another the moment they were alone? Of how Quinten had tried giving him a handy at the dinner table on Tuesday night? Of how Brian had given him his third hickey beneath the Christmas tree? Of how they humped one another to exhaustion last night? Of how that morning he had woken up to Quinten bobbing on his dick, his expression demure and his eyes begging to be fucked?

Must be bored.

"Dude, why the hell are you so hung up on this? I told you his boyfriend will be the one doing it. But if it'll placate you..." He paused for dramatic effect, drawing it out longer then necessary until he could practically hear Garret vibrating with annoyance. "I've been fingering him."

Garret let out a comical gasp and in the background Brian could hear him clapping. "Nice! It's a start."

"It's a start and a finish," Brian gently corrected. "It's only to help him get used to the sensation, nothing more."

"Yeah, yeah," Garret responded flippantly, making Brian huff out a laugh. "Don't be coy. I wanna hear all the details."

"Details? Why're you being such a freaking wei-?"

"Brian!"

Brian sat up straight from where he'd been lounging at his desk as a blur raced into his room at breakneck speed. He immediately dropped his phone and stood up just in time for Quinten to all but barrel into him, his eyes wide and shiny.

"Quin? What's wrong?" He quickly looked him over, checking for damages even though he was pretty sure Quinten had been holed up in his own room. But he didn't look hurt or scared. Now that the initial rush of adrenaline was petering off, his brother appeared... excited?

"Cal just texted me," Quinten explained in a rush, "he wants me over tomorrow night. I think it's the night!"

Brian stared at him, uncomprehending. "Tomorrow? Tomorrow as in Christmas Eve?" Honestly... well played on the boyfriend's part. The holidays were always a romantic time, and what better way to celebrate than by taking your lover's virginity the night before one of the greatest days of the year? If it was up to him, Brian would have picked the date, too. He could only imagine how perfect it would be.

Quinten toothily grinned up at him, like he couldn't contain himself. "Yup. So you know what that means."

Brian smiled back though on the inside he felt absolutely gutted by the news. It wasn't a huge surprise, all things considered, but it stung regardless; Quinten being over the moon was also doing his head in. Shouldn't he be nervous? Surely Brian fingering him open couldn't have instilled him with so much confidence?

"Yeah, I know."

Quinten inched up on tiptoe to press a quick, chaste kiss to his lips. "Awesome. I'm gonna go get ready." He winked, causing Brian to blush when he pieced together what he was getting at. "Thank you so much."

"Anytime," he replied as Quinten rushed away. "Fuck me."

He turned and sat down heavily in his chair, leaned his head back to stare up at his ceiling like it held all the answers, then reached for his phone to check the time. To his surprise, Garret was still on the line. He hurriedly raised it up to his ear and heard his friend's twinkling laughter.

"Garret? Sorry, I got distracted."

"No prob," Garret answered right away. "Was that Quin?"

"Mhm... I uh, gotta go help him with... something." Brian cringed as he said it, knowing that he couldn't trick his friend.

True to form, the blond barked out a laugh before clumsily stifling himself. "Oh okay. Have fun."

Brian grunted vaguely before ending the call and heaving a deep sigh. Steeling himself, he stood up, squared his shoulders, then began marching out into the hall. No point in delaying the inevitable.

While waiting for Quinten to finish freshening up, Brian took a quick detour to learn where their parents were. Last time, Quinten had been quite loud so he wanted to figure out how likely it would be for them to come barging in. By the sound of things, their folks were getting cozy in the living room with a movie, which left them ample time, as well as allowance for sound.

Satisfied, Brian then invited himself inside Quinten's room and began rooting through the drawer of his bedside table until he found that silly pink dildo and the raspberry lube, both of which he set off to the side. Then it was just a matter of getting comfortable and waiting, otherwise known as the worst part.

He didn't have to wait long before Quinten slid inside the room and gently shut the door, his body lightly swathed in pajamas. He didn't seem all that surprised to find Brian waiting for him, and went up to him with a bounce in his step, again showing off his excitement. Brian wouldn't even call it a nervous excitement. Granted that could change tomorrow when the time came for him to go, but at this moment, he looked ready to ricochet off the walls.

"Did you down some of dad's spiked eggnog?" he had to ask.

Quinten snorted, and stopping inches away from Brian's knees, plonked himself down onto his lap. "No, I'm just feeling kinda giddy."

"I thought you'd be more scared," Brian admitted as he wrapped his arms loosely around Quinten's waist. He looked skeptical when all his brother had to offer to that was a careless shrug. "Why do I get the feeling there's something you're not telling me?"

Brian swore he saw a twitch about his eyes but it happened so fast he wondered if he had wished it into existence, hoping for something to be wildly off so that everything would be pulled out into the open. There were a million things Quinten wasn't telling him, a million lies he told right to his face. For there to be others? He had to wonder where in life they had drifted so far apart that his baby brother would rather hide than confide.

"I don't want to argue," Brian murmured, glancing off, "I just want to be there for you, y'know? I- I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you don't have to pretend with me. I thought you knew that."

Quinten's fingers fit under his chin and brought his face back around. He was wearing a smile, but Brian honestly couldn't be sure how real it was. "I do know that. I'm not pretending, alright? I really am excited. For tomorrow, and right now."

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Brian couldn't deny the blush spreading across his cheeks or the clench in his belly proceeded by heat pooling into his groin. He smiled back at Quinten, feeling strangely bashful at just a handful of words. Knowing that he had him hook, line, and sinker, Quinten leaned down and gently rested their lips together, and from then on, Brian didn't care that he'd been successfully deflected. Besides, arguing about it wasn't going to stop tomorrow night from happening. No matter how much he wished it.

Within seconds, Quinten's pajamas were carelessly discarded on the floor, his lithe body trusting in Brian's hands as he laid him on the bed. Soft moans soon filled the silence of the room as Brian hovered over him and lovingly traced the outlines of his hickeys with his tongue. No way would they be gone by tomorrow night and hiding them with any sort of make-up wasn't going to work. A worrying thought needled the back of Brian's mind but Quinten didn't seem at all bothered by them and actually seemed to be encouraging Brian to give him yet another one, judging by the way he tilted his head to the side and coaxed him to an unmarked spot on his collarbone with a hand wound in his hair. He wouldn't dare, no matter how tempting.

Instead he recaptured his lips and sucked on them before gingerly biting into his bottom lip with his teeth and pulling back. Hazy green eyes gazed up at him through dark lashes, prompting another, heavier tug in Brian's stomach. He opened his mouth to say something, then thinking better of it, sat back and instructed Quinten to roll over. Quinten obeyed without a fuss, then once settled, lay the side of his face on the backs of his hands to watch Brian with one eye. Brian kept his head down as he ran his palms over the smooth surface of his brother's ass, finding it warm and fleshy despite how small he was, then squeezing and caressing with varying amounts of pressure, he kneaded each cheek until Quinten melted into the bed with a sigh, all but surrendering himself. Brian idly licked his lips, then slipping his thumbs between the crevice, revealed the grand prize.

Saliva pooled in the pit of his mouth. What he wouldn't give... he could almost laugh. He wanted it so, so bad, and more than once Quinten had practically tied himself with a big red bow and said 'here, have at'. And honestly, why shouldn't he? He didn't know Cal, but he didn't trust him. Didn't trust him to be careful, didn't trust him to be grateful, didn't trust him to actually give a shit. The clues were all laid out before him in a neat trail, and all he had to do was toss the rest of his morals off a cliff and do it. Quinten wouldn't complain. He'd probably say 'thank you' with a sweet smile and they could live happily ever after.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Brian blinked a few times before realizing that he hadn't moved an inch. He looked up into his brother's amused eyes and nearly confessed that he wanted to be the one to take his virginity, that he'd treasure it and him for the rest of their lives. But no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't get the words dislodged from the back of his throat. Why couldn't he just confess? What was stopping him? Fear, or cowardice?

In lieu of saying anything whatsoever, he took up the bottle of lube, and fighting back the initial urge to gag at the overwhelming artificial berry scent, poured some over his fingers. Thankfully Quinten didn't pry and merely laid there waiting, and at the initial probe of Brian's index finger, experienced a full body shiver that Brian watched spread over his skin in the form of goose pimples. Like previous times before, he went slowly, introducing each finger at a steady pace until all three fit comfortably inside, the slipperiness of the lube allowing for an easy, smooth slide.

Quinten freely panted as he humped his bed, his hips pushing back eagerly into Brian's hand with each in-stroke. From past experience, Brian knew it'd only be a matter of time before he reached the height of his arousal and cum. Which, while not a bad thing, would hamper him from actually using the dildo this time. While not as thick as the combination of his three fingers, it was much longer and just as important in his training.

"H-hey, wait, wait," Quinten whined with disappointment when Brian pulled his fingers free, his eyes wide and dark as he peered over his bony shoulder at him, "I'm close..."

Brian soothed him by rubbing his lower back and hips while trying not to laugh at how cute he was being. "I know, that's why I stopped. Raise your hips for me, honey."

Quinten stared at him with his mouth slightly open for a second too long before facing forward with a light blush spreading across his cheeks and obediently getting his knees underneath himself and assuming an all fours position. Brian wondered what that was all about before shrugging and taking up the dildo. He slathered it with a generous amount of lube before pressing the tapered tip against Quinten's swollen opening.

"Oh," Quinten murmured to himself as Brian fed it to him inch by inch, moving it slowly and carefully even though he had stretched his brother out to accommodate for something thicker. Quinten didn't complain at the molasses-like speed nor did he urge him to go faster. Instead he waited, his breathing concise and controlled, his body stationary and for lack of a better word, patient.

Brian stared resolutely at a point above Quinten's head, knowing that if he looked down and watched the pseudo-cock get swallowed by his brother's virgin hole he would lose his mind right then and there. Even when it breached further than where Brian's fingers had gone and Quinton let out a gasp and tensed his shoulders, he didn't break. He didn't even ask if he was okay, choosing to rely on his brother being able to use his words if it was too much. Quinten said nothing, and dissipated Brian's concerns with a simple arch of his back followed by a pop of his hips, wanting more.

Before long, Brian was pressing the flared base against Quinten's opening, where he held it steady, allowing his brother to grind against it with needy little moans until he began whispering "more, more". Brian slowly drew it back nearly all the way before pushing it back in, his jaw trembling to keep himself in check in the face of every little twitch and sound Quinten made, each reintroduction loosening his tongue until he was begging for Brian to go faster, to not hold back, to please, please, please fuck him.

A bead of sweat dripped down the side of Brian's face and down the neck of his sweater, his own breathing coming out short and harried while his cock strained helplessly in its clothed prison. His arm quickly grew tired from pumping the toy to Quinten's liking, his ears constantly assaulted with the squish of the lube and his brother's cries and moans and choked words and never-ending pleas. This was a new sort of torture; he was sure of it.

"Br-Brian-"

Brian closed his eyes. He wouldn't look. He refused.

"Please..."

Against his best wishes, his eyes fell upon Quinten's face, on how utterly debauched he looked with flushed cheeks, fluttering eyes and trembling lips that were spotted with blood from where he had bitten into them. It was a quick glimpse before Quinten let his head drop down, the strength needed to keep looking towards his brother sapped of energy. Brian felt outside of himself as he let his gaze lower down the length of his bowed spine, to his trembling flanks and the jiggling of his asscheeks, and finally to the pink dildo as it disappeared and reappeared in rapid succession inside the tight ring of his brother's puffy anus.

Brian's mind went completely blank. He stared like a zombie at it, unable to look away or comprehend what he was seeing. Excess lube dripped out each time he pulled the dildo back, his arm on autopilot even as he reached out with his free hand to lightly trace the tender flesh with his thumb, making Quinten moan for him and push his ass out, once more offering it freely. Brian's eyes dropped to his crotch, to the powerful jut of his cock trying to reach his brother. It wanted so very badly to be buried in his heat, to stretch him past his limits and make him scream...