Good Lovers, Better Romance

Story Info
Boyfriend and Girlfriend get together for breakfast.
941 words
2.44
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

The adventure begins, and takes place in the city of Los Angeles. The local time over there is 7:30 Pacific Standard Time. In their shared mansion, we see an adult boyfriend/girlfriend romantic couple waking up to go prepare for breakfast. Jordan is a 25-year-old man with jet-long black hair with a five o clock shadow. His girlfriend is Lania, a 24-year-old woman with long blonde hair (not in a ponytail), and big perky 34DD breasts.

At the breakfast table, Jordan is wearing a brown shirt, navy blue long pants and a pair of white knee-length socks. Lania is wearing a purple shirt, red bra, blue jeans, a pair of brown thigh high boots with no socks, and a pair of Lorena sunglasses in addition to pink lipstick. The breakfast meals are a plate of pancakes (without maple syrup or whipped cream), four slices of wheat garlic toast (all of which have avocado spread on it), two hash browns, nine whole eggs and a glass of coffee each.

"Oooooh honey. You sure made us quite the amazing breakfast for this morning." said Lania, who is proud of her boyfriend for taking the time to cook breakfast for both of them.

"No problem babe. I bet you will like the breakfast I made for you in mind." said Jordan, as he's feeling that he made himself and Lania a great breakfast meal.

"Awww thanks Jordan. Its too bad that we are out of maple syrup and whipped cream to go with our pancakes." said Lania, who thanked her boyfriend but laments the lack of maple syrup and whipped cream as they go well together with pancakes in general.

"We'll find a way to enjoy our pancakes, but first i'm about to dig in to my hash browns, whole eggs and my two slices of avocado toast." said Jordan, as he begins eating his two slices of avocado toast, one hash brown and drinks his cup of coffee, while Lania does the same, so all that is now left is a plate of pancakes.

Just when they see their pancakes about to slowly go cold, Lania motions Jordan to come to her (using her finger to signal "come here") and both of them end up kissing each other. They proceed to continue kissing for about a minute, before Jordan ends up pulling down Lania's jeans to reveal a purple thong, which is promptly ripped off. Then he rubs her shoulders and inserts his hands up her shirt to grope her 34DD breasts.

All this sexual tension is turning Lania on, as while she had her jeans and thong ripped off, her shirt and thigh high boots remain intact... until she throws her shirt on the kitchen floor. "Tsk Tsk Tsk. You, my dear, have a foot fetish. I know you like my feet, especially when you like to kiss my soles, lick my toes, drink all my sexy foot sweat, and eating my dirty toejams, giving you footjobs." said Lania, as she brings up her boyfriend's foot fetish for her feet, right in front of him.

Lania sits on the kitchen table where she immediately takes off her brown thigh high boots. She immediately motions for Jordan to take his pants and tighty whities off so she can get him to fuck her pussy on the kitchen table. "Wow..." Lania chuckled, as she is amazed at the sight of Jordan's big 8-inch cock.

Jordan has both of Lania's feet near his face, her legs rested on each of his shoulders and she remains laying down on the kitchen table while he's thrusting his penis inside her. "Ohhh yes. Smell my feet, kiss my soles, lick the tips of my toes, suck on my toes/lick in between my toes, drink my foot sweat, eat my dirty toejams, fuck me please fuck me!" Lania moaned as she is clearly enjoying her unexpected breakfast sex with Jordan, while using her feet to perk him up to build up his load.

"Oh my god. Lania, you're so sexy and drop-dead gorgeous, even when naked. Your 34DD boobs are smokin' hot, your pussy is so delicious and sweet, your long legs are beautiful, and even drinking your foot sweat and eating your dirty toejams gets me turned on." said Jordan, who appreciates that Lania showed him another side to his foot fetish, by having him drink her foot sweat and eating her dirty toejams while loving it without any complaints from him.

"Oh my god, i'm cumming! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!" Lania screamed, as she had an orgasm from getting fucked, and she now motions to him to cum inside her. Jordan pumps Lania's pussy harder and harder before he aggressively kisses her soles, licks her toes, drinks her leftover foot sweat and eats the last batch of her dirty toejams before he shoots not one, not two, but three big loads of cum inside her pussy.

Jordan then pulls out of Lania's pussy and has her on her knees on the table with her pussy over the pancake dish. Lots of sticky gooey cum spill out of Lania's pussy and onto the batch of pancakes. From here, Jordan and Lania begin eating their pancakes mixed with Jordan's cum and Lania's pussy juices. Lania tells him that they aren't really out of maple syrup and whipped cream after all. They are just saving them for something else later.

"This was the best fucking breakfast ever." both Jordan and Lania have said to each other. Both of them finish their breakfast and leave the kitchen with a can of whipped cream and a bottle of maple syrup in tow.

To Be Continued

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers