All Comments on 'Good Lovers, Better Romance'

by WW2Mike

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no point telling you anything, since you are incapable of understanding what you're doing wrong. Your writing skills are on par with those of a child, kind of like a pornographic "Dick and Jane" book. You need to find out how to use proper punctuation, sentence construction, and grammar.

"Jordan is a 25-year-old man with jet-long black hair with a five o clock shadow. His girlfriend is Lania, a 24-year-old woman with long blonde hair (not in a ponytail), and big perky 34DD breasts.

At the breakfast table, Jordan is wearing a brown shirt, navy blue long pants and a pair of white knee-length socks. Lania is wearing a purple shirt, red bra, blue jeans, a pair of brown thigh high boots with no socks, and a pair of Lorena sunglasses in addition to pink lipstick."

8-inch cock, 34DD breasts (repeated at least 3 times) - you are simply juvenile. I've never been with a man who has said, "Oh, your 36Cs are so hot!"

Your stupid descriptions of your characters sound like those on a police APB ("All Points Bulletin" in case you don't get the reference).

"Jordan is a 25-year-old man with jet-long black hair with a five o clock shadow". Jordan's HAIR has a 5 o'clock shadow? How odd.

If this woman's feet sweat so much he can drink the sweat, she really needs to see a doctor about that.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Everything about this is horrible, but the worst part is that last line: "To Be Continued".

Why do you insist on tormenting us with this garbage? I know that I never did anything to you to deserve it.

WW2MikeWW2Mikeover 2 years agoAuthor

What did you think of the part where Jordan kissed Lania’s soles, licked her toes, drank her foot sweat and ate her dirty toejams?

WW2MikeWW2Mikeover 2 years agoAuthor

“Why do you insist on tormenting us with this To Be Continued garbage” because Good Lovers, Better Romance is a story I plan on continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

"because Good Lovers, Better Romance is a story I plan on continuing."

It's a good thing there are unlimited bytes. That fact alone keeps us from complaining about you wasting them with this trash.

Just an FYI, this story has zero good lovers, and even less better romance. Retitle it for sequels to Vomitous Garbage, Revolting Writing.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

When you quote something that is going to be visible, literally, on the screen with your quote, you shouldn't misquote it. That's like wearing a "Kick Me" sign on your back, on purpose.

Stupid shit.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Why would you plan on continuing something that has a rating of 1.33 stars out of 5, without the mathematical possibility of a score under 1 and over 0? Just to be clear, this story is .33 stars over the lowest possible score with any ratings. For every 4 ratings you got on this, 3 of them were a 1, and that fourth one was a 2. 3 out of 4 people who rated your story think it deserves the worst possible score, and 1 of them was generous and gave you a 2 out of 5.

I must congratulate you though. I don't think I've ever seen a score that low on any other story here, and I've read some really bad ones. Therefore, I can unequivocally say that you've managed the worst story I've ever read. That counts when I worked as a grader for essay exams for children who spoke English as a second, or third or fourth language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous