Good Morning

Story Info
The only way to wake up.
1.1k words
4.55
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake in the morning to the feel of your straddling my legs, slowly kissing your way up my body. My cock is already hard having felt you touching me before I was awake. It twitches as you slide up my body, running it between your breasts. Feeling my reaction, you grin and move your body back down so your tits are pressed against the base of it, before slowly moving back up.

Pressing your breast down on my cock so I feel every touch. You continue to kiss your way up my body, stopping to suckle on my nipples first one, then the other. You pin one between your thumb and forefinger as you suck on the other. I let out a low moan as I feel your body sliding farther up mine, you continue to press your body down on my hard cock as you move up.

Kissing up the side of my neck you run your hands up my arms, gripping my wrist you raise them over my head. You attach them to the waiting restraints, and I quickly realize you have already cuffed my feet to the foot of the bed. Leaving me completely at your mercy.

You smile as you see the realization hit me that you have me completely tied down. You curl your core, sliding my rock between your already wet lips. You put your hand on my chest to lift yourself up, so your weight pushes your pussy down on my cock, which is lying flat against my stomach. You slowly slide your heat up and down over it, not letting it get inside where it wants so badly to be, just rubbing your juices up and down the underside of it. You smile as I throw my head back and groan out my pleasure.

"Mmm, you want that badly don't you my love, you want to feel me slide down over your cock. Can you feel how wet it is all ready for you?" You say.

I try and thrust my hips into you as I say, "Yes Mistress, please, I need it!"

You Tsk as you move your wet heat on up my body slowly sliding it over my cock and onto my stomach. "Sorry, pet, but you will have to work harder than that to get what you want." You tell me. "Mmm, what are you willing to do for it I wonder?" You ask as you pinch my right nipple.

I moan and say, "Anything Mistress, anything you desire!"

Pulling on my nipple you reply "That is what I thought my pet, I think I need to make you work for it. Maybe if you please me enough I will give you what you want."

With that you crawl up my body, gripping the headboard for balance, and place your knees on either side of my head. Hovering my pussy over my mouth, your juices already glistening on your lips. I reach my tongue out as far as it will go, just trying to get a taste of you.

"That is right my pet, you are going to lick and suck on me so good, you are going to make my pussy happy if you want your reward," you say as you push your heat down onto my mouth.

I moan as your pussy smashes down on my waiting lips and tongue, trying to thrust my tongue inside of you while sucking as much as I can.

You grind your wetness over my face, rubbing it up and down and covering it with your cream as I lick and suck trying to bring you the pleasure you deserve. I wrap my lips around your clit and hood, sucking as hard as I can, flicking my tongue over your bud as you grind on me.

Your breathing gets faster as your pleasure starts to build, you let out little moans with every flick of my tongue over your clit.

You ride my face harder as you get closer, I push my tongue inside you, trying to get it as deep as I can, as you move on my face.

Your thighs lock hard around my head as your orgasm hits, making it so I can hardly breathe. You let out a loud moan as you are cumming on my face, your body shaking.

As your tremors subside you lower yourself back down my body, laying on top of me as you look at my face. "Mmm, seems like I have made a mess here," you say as you see all your juices covering me. You move down and lick up my jaw tasting yourself on me. You carefully clean my face off with your tongue, collecting all your nectar, and then you cover my mouth with yours and let it drip inside.

"I didn't want you to miss any my love, I know how much you want it," you say.

"I think that deserves a reward don't you, my pet. Were you good enough to get what you want, do you think?" you ask.

"Yes Mistress, I think I have earned my reward," I reply.

Straddling my waist, you push your body, letting me see the full beauty of your body. You know how much I love being able to see all of you. You smile as you see my eyes slowly lower from your eyes to the breast, I love lavishing attention on, over your stomach to your creamy core. My eyes never leave it as you slowly lift yourself up and grab my cock to position it at your entrance.

I let out a moan as you slowly sink down over me, your pussy still dripping from ridding my face easily taking me all the way in. You quickly bounce up and down on me, tearing another moan from my throat. My eyes trace your tits as they bounce with you. I start to thrust up as much as I can meeting your downward thrust. Your body still sensitive from your orgasm quickly starts to build another one as you ride me.

As I feel your orgasm start to build, I feel mine building as well, from your teasing it earlier and you riding my face the excitement has already built inside me.

You start to move faster and faster as our orgasm builds, my thrust meeting yours. You throw back your head and let out a loud moan as your orgasm hits, causing your pussy to clinch tight around me, forcing my orgasm to come now too. I arch my back, driving myself as far inside you as I can as I explode, my cream shooting deep inside you.

As your orgasm begins to taper off you lean down over me and kiss my lips, with a smile you say "Now that is how every morning should start!"