Victoria and Matt

Story Info
Victoria adds a new young man to her stable.
1.2k words
3.96
10.7k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers

Itroduction

Our son Stevie was home from college for the long weekend and he'd brought his roommate Matt with him. Matt's a very nice boy, all floppy hair and a sweet smile. They'd been close friends since freshman year, so for Stevie to show up one with Matt in tow wasn't all that unusual.

Saturday morning

Stevie and his Dad had errands to run early in the morning. Matt, being sensible, chose to sleep in. He came down tousle-haired and sleepy. Victoria sat him down at the kitchen bar and poured him coffee and was making him eggs when Matt piped up.

"What's your plan today, Mrs B? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Some things around the house, Matty. Stevie's laundry -- and yours -- if you have any. Just bring your clothes down to the laundry room, you know where. So that's how you can help. Otherwise not really, but thank you."

He nodded his and asked "okay, any particular time?"

"Oh!" Victoria was surprised -- she was not used to being asked. "Oh I don't know, honey. If you get then downstairs by 3? I need to go shopping first."

Matt finished his eggs. "How long are Steve and Mr B going to be?"

Victoria looked at her phone. Her husband had texted her that he and Stevie were going to lunch and had a couple more things to do. "It seems that they're going to be a while yet. So you're stuck with me."

He flushed again. "I don't mind at all. I like being stuck with you." He smiled shyly. She smiled back at him, a little startled at the warmth of his statement.

Saturday Afternoon

A couple of hours later, Victoria went shopping. She asked Matt if he wanted to come along, but he was studying. He heard her pull out and remembered to bring his laundry downstairs to the basement. Victoria had already started the laundry, so he started to sort his into the remaining piles. His fingers inadvertently hooked a pair of her panties and he pulled them out. They were pretty all-day panties, damp and a little pungent.

Matt held them up and took a sniff. Not bad, kind of nice, he thought. He took a deeper sniff and his brain blocked out everything but her smell. He started toying outside of his shorts, before pulling his cock out to stroke it slowly. He took a small lick and then another bigger one, and was intoxicated by Victoria's tangy, earthy essences. He began to rub her panties over his cockhead, mixing his now-flowing juices with her dry ones. Matt suddenly felt the rush. He's now stroking harder and faster now using her panties, and soon he had a loud prolonged orgasm, flooding Victoria's panties and spilling over down his legs. Matt panicked and used a tshirt to wipe off his legs, and stuffed Victoria's panties it and left it in the pile before fleeing upstairs.

Victoria came back home and heard the washing machine shut off. She went downstairs to change the laundry and in the process of loading the washer found her used panties wadded up inside his sticky tshirt. "What the..." She untangled the cummy garments, considered them, and walked to the bottom of the stairs and directed her voice upstairs. "Matt? Honey? Can you come down here please?"

He came downstairs, a hangdog look on his face. Victoria had her "prim bitch" face on, which she used to great effect on her husband and sons. It was now Matt's turn. The clothes were in a little heap on the coffee table in from of her. "Can you explain this to me?"

Matt's face turned white. "I'm sorry Mrs B. I found them by accident and then I got carried away and then I panicked and tried to hide them."

Victoria chuckled. This is exactly what she'd expected. That said, the boy had to be made to squirm a little. "So you didn't go downstairs looking for my panties?"

"No, I was bringing my laundry down. I was sorting my laundry into piles when I pulled them up by accident." Victoria nodded, it made sense to her.

"So you got a smell of them and they turned you on?" Victoria arched her eyebrow.

"Yes," Matt looked miserable.

"Which then prompted you to jerk off into my panties?" Victoria shifted in her seat. Matt had no idea that she was starting to feel aroused. Here was this sweet young man, obviously uncomfortable, and she was letting him twist.

"Y..yes. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, honey. You're a young man with urges. It happens." She thought back to the last time Brian came home, and the brutal facefucking he'd given her when he first walked in. "Believe it or not, I understand."

"Thank you," he said. Matt looked visibly relieved.

"But I am going to have to tell Mr B. He's my husband, and this is something that he would want to know." Matt's face crashed. "He may want to talk to you. I'll be there, and since no harm no foul, please don't worry about it."

"Okay, Mrs B," he said, nodding and resigned and a little anxious.

"That's all I've got to say about this, honey. Please don't be upset, because I'm not." Matt nodded and quickly left the room.

Victoria sat back on the couch. She picked up her panties and rubbed them slowly between her her thumb and forefinger, feeling the cool slickness through the fabric. She brought it up and smelled, then tasted it. Delicious, she thought to herself, but room for improvement.

She ate some more, summoning the familiar wanton flush coming over her. She pushed down her leggings. Normally she took her time and made it a little event but there was no time for now. Victoria pulled her panties to one side and opened her legs before slowly running her fingers up and down herself.

Ooohh god her clit was so jumpy, sending jolts through her. No no this will never do, she thought to herself. I've got to be quicker. She reached down with her defiled panties and began to slowly rub up and down her slit. So slippery, so sensitive. Her pussy was as wet and puffy as she's ever been. She inhaled sharply and pushed her panties up inside her. She whispered to herself Oh GOD it feels so good, and she curled her fingers and brought the fabric into contact with her g-spot, slowly rubbing as she did.

Victoria's nipples strained against her bra and her blouse. She closed her eyes and squeezed a breast with her free hand. I can't I can't, she said to herself. She straightened up on the sofa and began rubbing herself harder and faster. She leaned forward just as her first orgasm hit, a creamy heavy burst that took her by surprise with its force and volume. "Ohhh fuckkk" she said aloud as another burst soaked her hand. Another burst, then another, and her panties were saturated.

Finally she slowed to a stop. Her legs stopped trembling, and her breath came back. She took Matt's t-shirt and wiped the insides of her legs and scraped the surface of her seat cushion. Finally she stuffed the next load into the machine and started it.

Victoria gathered her thoughts and went upstairs.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers