All Comments on 'Good Morning'

by foxyroxxi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Good

I thought the story was going great until he started calling her names. It was a well written story but the idea of guys calling their lovers names is a big turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong!

This was rape, pure and simple. She may have wanted it to start with, but a hand around the throat changes the dynamics considerably. And it was too short. Take the time to develop your characters and use more descriptive terms and you will go far. But leave out the violence please!

rockandrollerrockandrollerover 16 years ago
Hot stuff

Everyone has their own idea of what is hot, and your two lovers got lucky and found that they both like the same things. This was a fast, hot story; the dream of a million guys - getting to take your hot daughter almost like raping her, but 'secretly' she's more than willing. Good job!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Good story!

I loved the story, the author did a fine job with it. Not a lot of errors and not a lot of inconsistencies to confuse people.

As for the comments of others, I am glad to see that Blondegirl85 has the courage to put a name to the comment, but I think that the story was scored poorly for the wrong reasons. How can you drop 75 points from a well-written story for name-calling? I might drop 75 points if Daddy kept changing his little girl's name to Amanda, then Carol, then Bridgette, then Myra, but to kill a story because daddy has a mean streak is just judging the characters based on their actions which is something that the author should be allowed to create on their own. If you don't like name-calling, then mark it down a little, but don't kill stories because daddy has a potty-mouth.

To the "Anony-mouse" in Australia, it WASN'T rape if she intended to have sex with him and did not protest about the sex when it was finished. The "hand across the throat" may have been a little extreme, but if that's what turns daddy on, it may have surprised her, and it might have scared her, but it wasn't done to hurt her, it was done to control her. She didn't run to the phone to call her mom or the police, she enjoyed the situation, even if she wasn't expecting the route that daddy took; not all sex is vanilla missionary or chocolate anal. Obviously you thought that was too much, but this is a story and we are supposed to judge the way it was written, not whether or not you wish you were the little girl. As far as the length of the story, daddy was getting ready for work; it seemed to me that he only had time for a quickie. How much more do you need to know about a character that you just accused of rape anyway? Enough to prosecute him in a fictional court of law? This was a story, not a novel. Again, if soft bondage is not your thing, then take off 25 or even 50 if you were completely offended by it, but don't kill an author's story because you don't like daddy's temper or his kinky, aggressive, love-making style. Maybe he was trying to scare his little girl out of thinking that dressing like "a whore" and posing topless and pantyless for someone whose reactions she wasn't even sure of was a BAD idea and something that she shouldn't do in the future unless she was ready to deal with the reality that another man might actually rape her. This may have been his way of stopping an undesirable behavior WITH an undesirable behavior. He gave her what she came for, sex, and he taught her that putting yourself in a risky situation can sometimes lead to consequences that you might not be expecting or wanting without actually hurting her, but instead, putting some fear into her, which is something that had apparently not been there when she decided to pose half-dressed in her own father's bedroom without discussing the situation with him first.

I completely agree with rockandroller, the story was very descriptive, I felt like I was there watching, there WAS a tinge of violence, but if that is daddy's way of handling a daughter who is tempting him while he is getting ready for work and he doesn't have time to shower her with kisses, then that is up to daddy and the daughter to work out later. The violence may have been unnecessary, but it is a story and we are judging the story, not the actions of the characters in that story.

Great story, very well written, but apparently it would be a better story to some if you weren't scaring the children by grabbing their favorite character's throat and calling her a whore, even if daddy thought that she was acting like one and needed to know how real "whores" are sometimes treated by men in the rest of the world outside of the safety of her daddy's bedroom. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YES.YES.

GREAT STORY..... PLEASE CONTINUE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prudes

The story was good. I enjoyed it, screw what other people think. It's your story. And too bad some people don't realize how fun and dirty name calling can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous