Good Morning Babe

Story Info
Inspired by someone special. He knows who he is.
1.3k words
4.55
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginning to wake up, I can feel the smile forming on my face thinking about last night. As my eyes begin to open, I see the time and realize I have slept way too long but I don't care. We're laying together, in our bed. On our left side, your arms around me. My back against you with our legs twisted together. I lay there, listening to you breathe, peaceful in your sleep. I could stay here forever.

I feel you move as you adjust your position, ever so slightly. You pull me closer to you, hugging me tighter, kissing the back of my head as you drift back to sleep. It was in that moment, I felt it. I felt you, your hard cock, pressed against my lower back.

I try to go back to sleep but now, I am very aware of what's just behind me. I can't stop thinking about it, your perfect cock. I slowly reach behind me, wrapping my hand around your big, beautiful, cock. Trying to be careful not to wake you - I just need to touch you. I hear a slight moan and you whisper, "Good morning, babe". I turn my head around to see your face. Your eyes still closed but with the sweetest smile across it. I say good morning back to you, laying there for a few minutes with you still in my hand.

My senses are beginning to overload. It's quiet. I can hear our breathing, feel our skin touching and I can't get you, can't get us, out of my mind. Visions race through my head, feeling my cheeks become flush. I can't take it anymore, I need more of you right now, I need you inside of me somehow.

I move myself away from you, changing my position as I gently encourage you to lay on your back. I am now laying on my stomach, with my body laying across the bed, from side to side, as you lay from the headboard to the foot of the bed. My head is now resting on your lower abdomen. With your eyes still half closed, you reach down, almost instinctively, to stroke my hair. My left hand starts touching you, roaming over your abdomen, lowering to your pelvis over your now, very hard cock. I find my way to your balls, slowly, gently playing with them. Just rubbing, lightly squeezing each one. Grazing my fingernails gently over them as I hear you start to softly moan, your eyes closed, but the grin on your face lets me know you are enjoying it.

I take your erect cock into my hand. Knowing how much you want to wake up with my soft, succulent, lips wrapped around you, I slightly part my lips and bring my mouth to the top of your cock, extending my tongue and slowly explore your head before sliding my mouth over it. My lips, smooth, soft and very wet as they slide very easily over your cock. While my mouth focuses solely on the head, I take my two hands and wrap them around your shaft, right on top of left. Slowly beginning to stroke you, twisting slightly as I bring my hands from the base to where they meet my mouth. You are now rock hard and judging from the moans and your restless legs, I can tell you are enjoying waking up like this.

I begin moving my hands a bit more quickly, with a slightly firmer grip. Sucking your head a bit more aggressively. Keeping a steady rhythm as my fists twist around your shaft, stroking upwards, releasing a little bit of the pressure on my grip as I bring my hands up to where they meet my mouth, then back down to the root. My grip, returning to the same pressure as before when I twist and stroke back up, repeating it over and over. My saliva begins to make your cock glisten, making it easy to increase my pace and, inch by inch, take you deeper into my mouth. The flat part of my tongue pressing against your shaft as I slide along your length all while feeling your right hand, just resting on the back of my head.

I continue enjoying you, feeling you so hard in my mouth, my lips stretching around your girth. I can feel your hand moving on my head, twisting and wrapping my hair in your fingers, gently encouraging me to move down more along your length. Your cock sliding deeper into my mouth until I feel you at the entrance to my throat. I stop for a moment. I relax, breathing in through my nose, and let you push past that point, pushing into my throat slowly. Feeling my lips stretching a bit more as I get lower. Feeling your head pushing against the inside of my neck, bulging it out until my nose is completely pressed against your skin.

Hearing you let out a little groan as my tongue slowly extends from my lips, sliding under the root of your shaft, softly touching your balls. You can feel me trying to swallow with my throat muscles. I feel you, moaning and squirming, your hand just slightly pushing against my head, holding me down softly. I slightly twist my head to the left, my green eyes looking into yours as I give you a little nod. I feel your hips start to move, very slightly, moving yourself in and out of my throat. My eyes begin to water, feeling every inch of you.

You release my head and I pull away just to breathe. With your cock covered with my saliva, I begin stroking while I catch my breath. My hands slipping all over you, stroking and twisting. As my breathing becomes more controlled, I put you back into my mouth, to the back of my throat. Going further, I relax and let in you even deeper. You immediately start moving, pumping your cock in and out of my throat. Hearing your groans as you increase your speed, placing both of your hands on my head, tangled in my hair.

Using my mouth for your pleasure and I love it. Your legs are completely stretched out and stiff. Your body is so tense, but putting all of your focus on my mouth. Your huge cock, making pure lust to this pretty little mouth. To my throat... YOUR throat. It turns me on so much to completely give myself to you. You continue to move in and out of my throat as I continue to lick and suck when I can. It's wet and messy, slippery and the room fills with all kinds of sounds. Moans, groans, sounds of my throat around your shaft.

My eyes swing back to yours with my head giving another small nod. Without saying a word, I am letting you know that I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth, down my throat. Your mouth begins to open a bit as you pick up your pace, passionalely bucking up into my throat until ... It happens. You lose control. I can feel the grip on my head tighten as you push my head into your lap. You begin to groan and my lips, stretched around the root of your shaft, can feel the twitching begin as you shoot your warm, thick ropes of cum into me. Your grip tight, your hips nudging upward as I feel your cock spasming. Feeling it empty inside me, inside my throat.

As the twitching begins to slow, my lips tighten around the root of your cock. Slowly pulling upwards with my lips, as I try to milk every. single. drop from you. Reaching your head, my hands grip around your shaft again, gently twisting and pulling upwards until my fist hits my mouth. Sucking gently as I manage to extract it all, swallowing every drop. Not wasting a bit.

You lay there, breathless, and completely collapse in ecstasy ... Good morning, babe.